Nightmare Ch. 05

Story Info
Rhea loses big, again.
8.2k words
4.29
4.6k
4

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 02/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,010 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. I do not know or own Rhea Ripley or Charlotte Flair or Io Shirai or any other former or current WWE women. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

Rhea Ripley just hadn't been the same since tapping out to Charlotte Flair at Wrestlemania. Especially after the morning after, with her beloved Toni Storm. Toni was obviously trying so hard to make it up to her, but every time Rhea pounded that giant arse now, she was thinking about Charlotte.

What was worse, while thinking about The Queen bum fucking her girlfriend was bad enough, most of the time, The Nightmare was imagining herself getting anally reamed again. No, the worst part of it all, was whenever she thought of that, it didn't feel like a nightmare. No, it felt so good, and right, and something that she desperately wanted to receive again. Something which ended up costing her dearly.

It should have been a simple one on one Wrestlemania rematch, this time with the right result. AKA, the newcomer establishing themselves at the expense of the veteran. But no, somehow, Io Shirai had weaselled her way into the match, making the match a triple threat. This technically robbed Rhea of truly proving herself, but at least it would make revenge easier? Right? All she had to do was beat that total bottom. Easy.

Only no, because Charlotte had basically had her beat, again, and the only thing that stopped it from happening, was Io Shirai surprising them both with a moonsault, and then pinning Rhea to win the championship. Which had to be the biggest embarrassment of The Queen's career, but at least she wasn't the one to be pinned. Meanwhile, The Nightmare had no such excuse.

She felt like a total failure. Like she'd been beaten in the middle of the ring twice that night, and everyone knew it. And all the girls in the back knew she had been beaten by maybe the biggest bottom currently in NXT. The girl who had seemingly only been there to be beaten by Charlotte or Rhea had ended up beating both muscular blondes, and humbling them both.

Especially given that it hadn't been just the championship on the line, but their arses. Oh God, Rhea might just have to bottom to a bottom. Fuck, just when she didn't think her life could be more of a nightmare, it somehow became worse. A feeling that she just wallowed in, as she lay there on the mat, and then slowly made her way to the back. Which as it turns out, was yet another mistake.

What she failed to realize sooner, was that she was missing out on a great opportunity. Because of course, a total bottom like Io wasn't going to top her. Sure, occasionally bottoms tried to be tops. However, Io had shown no indication that she was interested in trying to do that. So it should of been easy to turn the tables on her the second she reached the locker room.

And it would've been, if Charlotte hadn't got there first. Something that poor Rhea only realized when she reached the outside of it, and heard the clear voice of new NXT women's champion letting out a series of cries, which were almost as loud as the smacking sounds. And sure enough, when she opened the door, she found The Genius of the Sky was bent over the knee of The Queen, her trunks down, just far enough to reveal a bright red behind.

Charlotte was furious. She had been riding high as the NXT women's champion, appearing on RAW, SmackDown, and NXT as she pleased, and leaving a trail of gaping butt holes in her wake. Part of her had wanted to concentrate on Rhea, and make sure she thoroughly removed a threat to her. But she was pretty sure Rhea would never truly be a threat to her again after losing her anal cherry.

Besides, there was so many slutty little ass holes on all those shows, just waiting for her to fuck them. Sure, most of them were loose and sloppy fuck holes, which she had broken in a long time ago, but it was still incredibly fun to have access to all those butts. And just like that, it was over.

Truth be told, she was still The Queen, and if she really wanted too, she could do whatever she wanted. However, it had been wonderful to have the excuse. And it didn't feel right for her not to have a championship. But to her eternal shame, she had not only lost a championship, but she had lost it to Io Shirai. Which to be fair, was 100% the fault of that pathetic wannabe, Rhea Ripley.

She'd been the one to be pinned, not The Queen. However, the result was the same. Thankfully, Charlotte had the presence of mind to get to Io first, and make sure that the new champion didn't get any ideas above her station. Something which turned out to be delightfully easy, and Charlotte was feeling a lot better about herself, now that she had another female wrestler over her knee, and she was beating that big round booty bright red.

Normally in situations like this, Charlotte took her time, and really savoured her prize. But not this time. No, she had just marched back to the locker room, grabbed a chair, placed it in the centre of the room, and then grabbed the champion so she could give her what she deserved. She almost tore Io's wrestling trunks in the process, although they did look cute, right below Io's now bright red butt.

Oh yes, as soon as Charlotte had this bitch in position, she began smacking that booty with every ounce of strength, effortlessly discolouring it, causing the cheeks to jiggle obscenely, and perhaps most importantly of all, making the worthless bottom who stole her championship, cry out, whimper, and literally cry pathetically.

All of which of course, put Charlotte in a much better mood. Maybe especially that jiggling. Oh yes, she became so lost in admiring her handiwork, she almost didn't notice the fact that Rhea was joining them. And maybe she wouldn't have done, it wasn't for the fact that the other muscular blonde held the door open, like an idiot. She could totally expose them in the process.

Then again, Charlotte wanted everyone to know exactly what happened if they messed with The Queen. Especially the so-called Nightmare. Who, make no mistake, had more than earned some punishment from her. So, after allowing Rhea a few long minutes of watching the show, The Queen abruptly stopped, shoved the pathetic worm off of her, and then turned her attention to another equally pathetic worm.

"Bend over my knee!" Charlotte growled coldly.

"But-" Rhea began only to be cut off.

"Do it!" Charlotte snapped, before reminding this delusional bitch, "You just got pinned by a bottom. You deserve this, as much as she does."

"I..." Rhea briefly hesitated again, but knowing Charlotte was right she ultimately lowered her head, and whimpered pathetically, "Yes, Mistress Charlotte."

"No!" Charlotte then quickly stopped Rhea from taking off her things, before explaining, "I want to take off your gear, when I'm good and ready."

"No, please?" Rhea protested.

"Do as you're told!" Charlotte pushed.

"Yes, Mistress Charlotte." Rhea whimpered pathetically.

Rhea was very slow to obey, and she was fighting the urge to slap Charlotte right in her stupid face. And why shouldn't she? Because yeah, Rhea had been pinned in a title match. But she had been pinned by Io, not Charlotte. She should be in for a night of rimming Io's perfect arse, ideally ending with her dishing out a hard pounding to it. Just as it always should be.

However, at the same time she had been beaten by a fucking bottom. Her chance for redemption, ending in the ultimate humiliation. So while she was no longer under any obligation to obey, it felt like she still had too. That she had to suffer for her weakness. And The Nightmare couldn't think of anything worse right now, then bottoming to The Queen.

Especially as she was forced to bend over the knee of her rival, and actually take her spanking while wearing her gear. Wrestling gear was sacred, especially to those who consider themselves tops, so This was an incredibly insulting experience., And of course, Charlotte couldn't just get it over with.

No, she had to spend a few moments caressing and squeezing those meaty cheeks, making sure that Rhea got the message loud and clear that her fat arse was nothing but a piece of meat to the superior woman. God, the truth was, when she finally received a strike, Rhea actually felt relief, as at least they were getting somewhere. Of course, it was a feeling which was very short-lived, given the bitch went right back to the butt groping.

"Io, get over here, and show this pathetic bitch her future." Charlotte abruptly ordered.

"Yes, Mistress Charlotte." Io whimpered softly.

It was very, very tempting for Rhea to protest that accusation. But it was clear that Charlotte wasn't just talking about how red Io's arse was, but how thoroughly used it was. Something Rhea's bum would never become. The Nightmare promised herself that. Or more accurately, she reminded herself of the promise she had made to herself long ago.

Which in turn, reminded her just how much she found herself thinking of it. But that was only because she'd had a series of bad luck lately. She would get through this night, and then to turned things around. She had to believe that, as Io Shirai bent over directly in front of her, giving her the perfect view of that bright red and bruised bottom. Which was a reminder, that at least Io's gear had been moved down, making this even more unfair.

However, even when Rhea's gear was pushed down, it was little comfort, given how long she'd spent getting her booty groped and spanked. Hell, it got to the point where she almost begged for some hard strikes, and let out a cry of relief, when she finally got it. Sure, Charlotte went right back to the butt groping, but it was a sign that they were moving in the right direction, and Rhea was confident that soon she would be receiving the brutal beating she had earned for herself.

God, she was no bottom, and she never would be, but when Charlotte finally gave up on that infuriating groping, in favour of a constant assault on her arse, the once proud former champion literally wept with relief and gratitude. Oh yes, this was exactly what she deserved, and even, just in that moment, what she needed.

Charlotte was in a foul mood, and really wanted to make Rhea and Io suffer. Thankfully, the other blonde's hesitance to return to the locker room to face the music, had allowed things to work out perfectly, allowing The Queen to take out her frustrations out on the so-called Genius, while the so-called Nightmare watched.

Then, when she got to Rhea, Charlotte had calmed down enough to give her a nice long spanking, the type which would maximize the suffering of the other muscular woman. And oh God, was it so very satisfying. Especially at the beginning, when The Nightmare was forced to keep her gear on, for an added a bit of humiliation. At the same time, there was only so long The Queen could go without properly admiring her prize.

So without a drop of warning, Charlotte grabbed onto the waistband of the long skin-tight pants Rhea wore to the ring, and then slowly pull them downwards, just enough to truly admire her prize. But again, she wanted to leave them on as much as possible, to further humiliate the wannabe top.

Then she just took a few long seconds to admire the way that Rhea's ass had already turned a beautiful bright pink under the force of her blows, before she gave her from a few more, and enjoyed something that she'd been thoroughly missing. Namely, watching those meaty globes jiggle for her. Something they did a little before, but now they were free those giant cheeks wobbled with every single blow, and then they became even more wobbly with every increase in the force.

Given just how much fun she was having groping that big booty, the increasing force didn't happen right away. But again, there was only so long she could wait, and now those meaty cheeks were free of there confinement, and jiggling like jelly with every blow. Oh yes, that was beautiful, but Charlotte wanted more. She wanted those cheeks bright red, and she got it.

Hell, Charlotte Flair always got what she wanted, but this was really something. And not just because of the discolouring, but just how obscenely those cheeks were jiggling by the end, when The Queen was truly giving The Nightmare a nightmare. The type of which would've made even the biggest pain sluts at least consider begging for mercy.

As much as Charlotte hated to admit it, she was impressed that Rhea was able to hold her ground. Then again, maybe this wannabe top was just the biggest pain slut of them all? Because sure, her pussy wasn't quite as wet against her thigh as that of the broken bottom, but there was definitely something there. More importantly, Charlotte was sure that she heard crying.

Only not of despair or agony, but of gratitude. Like Rhea actually wanted it. And wow, there was being Goth, and then there was this, which was just ridiculous. Hell, The Nightmare actually seemed disappointed when her Queen abruptly stopped, and went right back to the groping. Of course shortly after that, the real fun began.

"You know what? I think you're enjoying this too much." Charlotte pointed out mockingly, "Mmmmmmmm, and you know what that means, right? Ohhhhhhhhh yeah, if I'm going to punish you properly, it's going to be up the ass. Ooooooooooh yesssssssssss, that will teach you a lesson, for being such a slut Fuck yeahhhhhhhh, bend over, Rhea. Bend over, and give me that fucking bitch ass of yours."

"Yes, Mistress Charlotte." Rhea whimpered pathetically, slowly doing as she was told.

"And Io..." Charlotte grinned wickedly, turning to her other bitch for the night, "Get that big fat ass ready for me."

"Ooooooooh, yes Mistress Charlotte. Thank you, Mistress Charlotte." Io beamed happily, and then quickly did as she was told.

Io loved eating ass, and she knew from experience just how delicious Rhea's big booty was, so she had been very much looking forward to this. True, there was a very good chance that Mistress Charlotte would have insisted that she be the one to receive that, but Io had a good feeling that things would turn out this way, and now they had, she took full advantage of it.

Which included treating herself to burying her face in between those cheeks, and motor-boating them like a big pair of tits. Something strictly speaking, she should be allowed to do as much as she wanted, given that she had been victorious tonight. Hell, not only that, but she had won the NXT women's championship.

Yes, she had been a champion before, but the NXT women's championship felt truly special. Pretty much ever since it had been created, it had gone from strength to strength, being held by women who had gone onto great things, and some who were even great when they won it. Like the infamous Mistress Charlotte. But it was the fact that Mistress Charlotte was involved which meant that she couldn't control the situation.

Not over someone as actually dominant as The Queen. Fuck, for a bottom like Io, it felt like an honour just to be in her presence. And hopefully if she was good, she would get butt fucked too. Which was why she only spent a few minutes rubbing her face in those cheeks, before moving onto sticking out her tongue, and starting to lick Rhea's ass hole.

She even pulled those butt cheeks apart, making sure that Mistress Charlotte got the best possible view of this rim job. Also, so Io got a good look at Mistress Charlotte retrieving a strap-on, attaching it to herself, and covering it with lube. Then to Io's surprise and delight, Mistress Charlotte moved around, kneeled down behind her, and gave her the same treatment.

Oh God, the most infamous Alpha female of the last 10 years, if not ever, was giving Io a rim job. Tongues simultaneously sliding all over ass holes, and even tried to push their way inside. Well, Io was able to get surprisingly far, proving this wouldn't be the first time for Rhea. But it was definitely nothing compared to what Mistress Charlotte was able to do to the slutty little back door of the new NXT women's champion.

Admittedly, part of it had been down to the overwhelming experience of Mistress Charlotte, but the fact that Io was a shameless anal whore also was definitely part of it. Whether it was more one or another was pretty much irrelevant, as the result was the same. Namely, Mistress Charlotte able to get the full length of her tongue into Io's ass, and then she fucked it.

To her credit, Io was more or less able to do the same to Rhea, even when they moved on to something even more distracting. Which of course, was the thing which the new NXT women's champion wanted the most. Namely, the former champion replacing her tongue with first her fingers, and then her strap-on, deep within the slutty little butt of the woman who had just taken her title.

"Ooooooooooh, now that's a slutty little hole." Charlotte chuckled wickedly, as despite starting straightaway with two fingers, they both slid easily into Io's slutty ass. Which were kept there for a few long seconds, before she began to pump those fingers in and out of that target, while continuing to taunt the bitch, "Ohhhhhhhhh yessssssssss, this hole is so loose and slutty.

I love it. Oh Rhea, I swear when I'm done with you, you'll be just as loose and slutty as this whore. And Io? I'm going to ruin you. I'm going to literally turn you into a used up and worthless little fuck hole, that real women like me won't even bother with anymore, because you're just too loose. Yeahhhhhhhhhh, when I'm done with you, we'll be able to fit a whole fucking wrestling ring up here!"

"Yessssssssss, ooooooooooooooh pleassssssssseeeeeeee, Mistress Charlotte, fuck me!" Io encouraged dreamily, "Ruin me! Ruin my ass."

"Be careful what you wish for, bitch." Charlotte growled, "And just remember, keep eating Rhea's ass. Mmmmmmmmm, make sure it's nice and ready for me. Oooooooooohhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeesssssssss, that's what I want. That's what I fucking need. Two little anal whores, loose and ready to be used like the worthless little fuck holes they are!"

"Ohhhhhhhh, yes Mistress Charlotte. Thank you, Mistress Charlotte." Io beamed happily, before returning to munching Rhea's butt.

Charlotte was surprised to find that Io hadn't already taken the liberty of plugging her back door, so she would be nice and ready for this inevitable moment. Obviously, she had been serious about winning. Something that The Queen had this so-called genius pay for dearly with that spanking earlier, and it was really tempting to keep that going, by shoving the full length of her dick up that slutty little shit-pipe in one hard thrust.

Maybe even without the rim job. However, once they got to the back Io Shirai was right back to being the perfect anal whore. Besides, why should Charlotte deny herself the pleasure of tasting that beautiful booty? Or slowly violating it, so she could savour the wonderful act.

So, shortly after she removed her tongue from inside that loose bitch hole, Charlotte pressed the tip of her cock against the forbidden hole of the woman who had just taken her title, and pushed it forwards, anally violating one of the new potential big stars in NXT. The new NXT women's champion.

And yet there she was, the infamous great wrestler Io Shirai, moaning happily into the fat ass of Rhea Ripley, while her own giant booty was getting what it so richly deserved. Oh yes, Io's ass hole effortlessly stretched to take the head of that big dick, something that the shameless butt slut clearly loved. Along with the fact that Charlotte didn't hang around to savour the moment. Not really.

Because really, what was the point? Getting just the tip of her cock inside the ass hole of a notorious anal whore was no big deal within the WWE women's locker room, and even less so given that she was Charlotte Flair, the greatest butt buster of all time. Hell, getting the entire length and there wasn't even that much to brag about. Other than the fact that it exposed Io Shirai as a complete joke of a champion.

MTL17
MTL17
2,010 Followers