Nightmare Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh yes, this might already be one of the best wrestlers in the world, but to Charlotte Flair, this was just another hole. One of hundreds that she owned, at this point. Fuck yes, this was no big deal. But that didn't stop The Queen from mocking the so-called genius, when her thighs finally came to rest against her cheeks, announcing every inch of that dick was buried deep within Io's bowels.

"Mmmmmmm fuck, that's what I like to see. A loose little anal whore, who takes dick up her ass as easy as breathing." Charlotte chuckled, smacking Io's booty briefly, before continuing, "Oooooooooh yessssssssss, that's what I like to see. What I should always see. Ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmm, everyone with any sense knows that I'm the only real woman in this company.

The rest of you are just ass whores. Filthy, disgusting butt whores, who can all take a dick up their asses as easy as breathing. Which includes you, Rhea. Or at least, it will. Oh yeah, every woman in this company is nothing but loose little butt bitches. Just like this absolute disgrace to women everywhere."

With another evil laugh, Charlotte began to slowly pull her hips back, and then push them forward, causing the dildo to pump in and out of Io's ass hole, and thus officially beginning the butt fucking. Oh yes, once again Charlotte Flair was putting one of her so-called rivals in her place, and while it wasn't much of an achievement, it was still always satisfying to sodomize another female wrestler.

Especially when she was supposed to be special. Which was exactly why she was looking forward to moving on to Rhea. First though, she fully intended to enjoy this big booty some more. Maybe especially because right from the beginning, she was the one getting to spread those cheeks, and more importantly, greedily grope them along the way.

Io loved it when her fat ass was treated like a piece of meat. Because really, that was exactly what it was. Hell, she was a piece of meat, something to be enjoyed by more dominant women. And she especially loved being butt fucked. So obviously, she was on cloud nine right now. She always was, whenever it came to an ass fucking. But times like this were extra special.

When she was being double teamed by two dominant women. Admittedly it wasn't ideal, like Rhea throat fucking her, turning her into a spit roasted fuck pig. But at least Rhea wasn't pulling focus away from her, at least not yet, and Io really, really loved being given the chance to have her face buried in that big booty throughout all of this. Especially now Charlotte was distracted.

At first, Io really had done her best to dish out a decent rim job, but now? Oh now, she was truly indulging in everything this twisted moment had to offer. Which included rubbing her face in those giant cheeks, and suffocating herself in booty. Although to her credit, she made sure to keep up the butt licking, and even occasionally spread those cheeks, so she could spit on Rhea's ass hole.

Which was an easy thing to do in her current position, so Io was pretty proud of herself for that one. But mostly, she concentrated on tongue fucking the forbidden hole of the so-called dominant woman. And instead of bombarding her with verbal encouragement, the former champion and Alpha was just moaning like a shameless anal whore.

Yes, Io was doing the exact same thing, but that was expected of her. She was a proud bottom, albeit one who still valued winning matches and championships. This kind of behaviour was expected for her, but not the mighty Rhea Ripley, an up and coming top, who had seemed destined for great things only a few short months ago.

Hell, there were those who believed she would truly steal Charlotte's crown, and her anal cherry along with it. Instead it had been Rhea who had been humbled, and she was seemingly wasting every chance she had to return to her former glory. Something which Io hope that she would succeed in doing, and soon, because it would be a shame to lose a top of her calibre.

But things were not looking good for Rhea right now. Not with the mighty Charlotte Flair very much concentrating on her throughout this moment. Which prove just how much of a butt fucker she was dealing with. Oh yes, even though the mighty Queen was clearly distracted by the so-called Nightmare, she was effortlessly fucking Io's ass to the point where The Genius of the Sky thought she would cum, even without any additional encouragement.

Although she dearly wished she could receive some. Just a little bit. Instead she was denied, Charlotte even abruptly pulling her cock out of Io's ass, and not even having the decency to allow the new champion to be the first one to taste her butt.

"Suck it, Rhea." Charlotte chuckled in delight, before clarifying what she meant, "Ooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhh, suck my cock. Taste Io's ass cream, like the nasty little ATM whore you are. My little ATM whore! That's what you are now, mmmmmmmm, and you know it.

Ohhhhhhhhhh yesssssssss, the hot new thing, Rhea Ripley, is now nothing but just another ass to mouth loving butt slut, desperate to feel The Queen's cock in her fat booty. Well don't worry bitch, mmmmmmmm, because you'll be feeling it soon enough. But first, suck my dick. Get every drop of that bitch cream, you fucking cock sucker! Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss, that's a good girl. Good little ATM bitch!"

"Yes, Mistress Charlotte." Rhea whimpered pathetically, slowly doing as she was told.

Rhea had tasted arse on a strap-on before, and she had certainly been frequently rimmed, so receiving these things together wasn't that big a deal. However, it was more a case of what this was preparation for, and the fact that this was just another victory Charlotte had over her. And a new debasement, having her taste a new arse on her dick.

But she tried to ignore that, and just focus on the moment. Because at least she got to savour the deepest part of Io's bowels, before she had to start bobbing her head up and down, and giving her rival a thorough blow job. At which point, she became far more aware of the verbal encouragement, which continued throughout.

Because of course, Charlotte had to keep her big mouth going, while very much enjoying Rhea's mouth. And the bitch gave Rhea plenty of time to take as much of that dick into her mouth, and even down her throat, as she possibly could right now. Meanwhile, Io was just so embarrassingly deep into her bum, and it just felt so, good.

Oh God, the once proud champion and Alpha female found herself moaning around the dildo she was now fucking her own mouth on. Which was ironically, a nightmare, for The Nightmare. Of course, it couldn't even compare to the next moment. The one where The Queen abruptly pulled her cock out of one hole, and then moved around to insert it into another. But not before Charlotte through her weight around a little more.

"Okay Io, back off. Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhh, that should be more than enough preparation for that whore hole." Charlotte chuckled wickedly, before quickly adding, "And even if it's not, it doesn't matter, because I'm the mother fucking Queen, and I can turn any butt hole into a slut hole. Oh yeah, I can. And I've already worked my magic on Rhea, so this will be easy."

"Yes, Mistress Charlotte." Io replied reluctantly, before doing as she was told.

"As for you, Rhea? You know what to do." Charlotte ordered with another chuckle, before unnecessarily clarifying, "Spread your cheeks. Oooooooooh yeahhhhhhhh, spread those giant butt cheeks, and give me your bitch hole! Oh yeah, give me that hole. Give it to me, so I can remind it that it's mine. Just like all the other asses in the WWE."

"Yes, Mistress Charlotte." Rhea replied reluctantly, before doing as she was told.

While Io was clearly reluctant to stop the rim job she was so enjoying, especially when she was so deep in it, at least temporarily, Rhea was furious to have to give up her arse to her rival again. Especially because there was a tiny part of her which was going to enjoy this. Enough that cumming like a bitch with a dick in her arse was now pretty much inevitable.

Something that Charlotte Flair knew all too well, given the way she was chuckling like she had already done it. And she couldn't just get it over with. No, she had to slide her strap-on up and down Rhea's bum crack, before finally pressing the tip against that back door, and pushing with enough force to cause it to start stretching.

It then kept stretching, and stretching, and stretching, until the head of that strap-on slid into Rhea's arse, as a result one muscular blonde causing another cry out in pain as she anally violated her. Just like the first time, this was followed by an almost unbearable celebration from Charlotte. The main difference was, that instead of words, it was just a long pause, so that Rhea got plenty of time to wallow in her humiliation.

And of course, another wicked chuckle, surely designed to irritate her prey. God, it was hard to tell what was worse. The verbal humiliation, or the deafening silence. Either way, it was eventually followed up by more of that cock being pushed into the once proud champion's shit-pipe, and causing her to squirm.

Charlotte really enjoyed stuffing the asses of all the sluts across the many different rosters of the WWE. However, while it was always fun to butt fuck butt sluts like Io Shirai, especially when they had done something to upset her, it was far more satisfying to sodomize someone like Rhea Ripley. Someone who was an actual threat to her. Or really, had been.

It had been true a month ago, when Rhea had all the momentum in the world behind her. Well, as true as it could be. Because of course, no one cold truly compare to The Queen. But this bitch had come as close as anyone else, making the prospect of fucking her in the ass so very satisfying. Especially at this stage.

At this stage she was still breaking her in, so there was an adorable bit of defiance left in her. As if anyone could come back from being ass fucked, and still truly be a threat to the likes of the unstoppable Charlotte Flair. Oh yes, Charlotte once again proved she had no equal. And never would do. A fact she savoured, throughout fucking Rhea's 'arse', but maybe especially at this stage of it.

When she was slowly, oh so slowly, pushing inch after inch of her strap-on into that forbidden hole, which continued to be properly displayed, thanks to the once intimidating champion and Alpha female. Which of course was particularly wonderful, when her thighs came to rest against those meaty cheeks, announcing she had done it. She had gotten every single inch of her cock into Rhea Ripley's tailpipe.

Something which of course, Charlotte just had to gloat about, "And once again, that's every inch of your Queen all the way up your big fat Australian arse! Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhh, I'm balls deep inside you, Rhea. Reminding you that I own you. That you're inferior to me, and you always will be. Oooooooooooh yessssssssss, The Nightmare is nothing but a pitiful dream compared to The Queen.

But now you and Io have a new dream. To be my anal loving lezzie bitches. Ohhhhhhhhhh fuck yeah, please your Queen, Rhea. Please me with your tight little bum, mmmmmmmmm, which is so fun to fuck. Yes it is, oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeesssssssss, take it, bitch! Fucking take it like the butt slut you are! Take it like Io, ha ha ha ha!"

With that, Charlotte slowly pulled her hips back, causing inch after inch of that big dildo to slide out of the other muscular blonde's forbidden fuck hole, only for it to go straight back in again a few seconds later. And of course she repeated the process over and over again, and thus officially starting to give this mighty former champion and Alpha female what she so richly deserved for having the audacity to challenge her Queen.

Which was mainly of course, a butt fucking. Oh yes, Charlotte Flair was once again fucking Rhea Ripley's big fat butt. Something which continued to be on perfect display, thanks to Rhea continuing to spread her cheeks, allowing her Queen to watch that big dick pumping in and out of it hypnotically.

Her big dick. Oh yes, that was her big Royal cock, rearranging the ass of a former champion, and Alpha female. Which of course, made this moment so much sweeter. And that was really, really saying something, given that Charlotte lived for moments like this. Moments where she got to show off her superiority over the inferior women she defeated on a daily basis.

Hell, this was proof that even when she lost, she won. Because she was The Queen, and just genetically superior to everyone. Something that she effortlessly proved once again, by anally dominating two female wrestlers who were new to the WWE, and even though one of them was a far bigger threat, Charlotte did her best to give both Io and Rhea an equal amount of time with a dick in their ass.

Rhea couldn't believe this shit was happening to her again. All those years of protecting her arse, bumming countless women, and even claiming anal cherries herself, there she was, just another notch on the belt of Charlotte Flair. She tried to remind herself that she wasn't broken yet, that she still had the chance to turn the tables, and put this bitch in her place.

But it was kind of hard to buy it, when she was moaning like a shameless whore, trying to earn herself a repeat customer, while there was a dick in her fat booty. Hell, she was making happy sounds like that throughout. She tried to stop it, but it was no use, as even when she had her face in Io's bum, it was pretty obvious.

Then just when it was in danger of becoming too good, Charlotte switched over to one of the other available holes. Initially that meant making Rhea taste Io's arse, and vice versa, both on the strap-on, and by burying their faces into each other's bottoms. Which was completely unnecessary at this point, given they were both gaping open.

Although Rhea would be lying if she claimed there wasn't a certain thrill to it. Especially given just how deep they were able to get their tongues into those gaping bum holes. Then, for better or for worse, they were positioned side by side, so that Charlotte could start going from shit hole to shit hole, so she was constantly pounding a forbidden hole.

Given that Charlotte was going fast now when it came to the bumming, and was able to slam her strap-on up those arses in a thrust or two without causing her anal bitches seemingly without an ounce of pain, she had to be very close to making them cum, right? Meaning this nightmare was almost over. The Nightmare was very grateful about that.

Especially given that Rhea was able to get that kind of treatment, and whimper, cry out and even moan in pure pleasure. Oh God, it was unbearably humiliating. Especially as Io was doing the same, reminding Rhea that she had been reduced to the level of a complete anal whore. Well, unlike herself, Io was enjoying this without an ounce of shame. But in that moment, it felt like a very small difference, to the point where she just had to end this, even if that meant shamelessly begging.

"Make me cum, Charlotte. Oh God, please make me cum." Rhea whimpered pathetically, adding with increasing need, "Please, my Queen, bum me. I need to be bummed. Ooooooooooh yesssssssssss, fuck my, my big fat arse as hard as you can, and make me cum! Mmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, I wanna cum like a bitch. Ohhhhhhhhhh fuck yeah, make me cum like a bitch with a dick in my arse!

Please? I need it. Oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssss, harder, harder, HARDER! Make me your bitch, mmmmmmmm, if you can. JUST DO IT, YOU FUCKING BITCH! AH FUCK! Ah fuck, that's not fair! Oh God, why do you have to be such a bitch?"

"Me too! Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh Io needs to cum. Io is your anal bitch, Mistress Charlotte. Destroy my slutty little ass, like the bitch I am! Oooooooooooh yessssssssss, mmmmmmmm, ruin my butt hole! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkk yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmm, ruin it! Ruin me! OH YES, fuck me! Oooooooohhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeessssssssss, fuck me fuck me FUCK ME!

Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh Goooooooooodddddddddddd, AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKK!" Io cried out, her words quickly switching to Japanese, and then just gibberish, as she got exactly what she wanted, a lot faster than she was expecting.

Annoyingly for The Nightmare, Charlotte rewarded Io first, even though Rhea had been the first one to beg. God, and the worst part wasn't even being denied. No, it was watching Io cum. Watching another female wrestler shamelessly hammer her arse backwards, working together with her tormentor to try to destroy her back door. And she was cumming so hard because of it she was actually squirting.

Something Io didn't even have to put herself through. No, she was one who had been victorious tonight, and that she willingly volunteered for this. Rhea promising herself she would never be so weak. Then again, it all felt just so amazing, that she quickly became completely mindless when she was effortlessly bummed through multiple orgasms, the poor former champion also squirting like a shameless anal ho.

Charlotte considered leaving Io to get herself off, while she concentrated all her efforts on destroying Rhea's butt hole. Or better yet, have Io wait until she had used every ounce of her strength to brutalize the other muscular blonde's big booty, before finally turning her attention to the pathetic little bottom who had fluked a championship away from her, and only then allowing that big booty ho to anally ride her to climax.

Maybe even just one or two, as punishment for taking her championship. But, even Charlotte's cruelty had it's limits. Besides, she had a reputation to uphold. And most important of all, of course, was the fact that it was just deliciously fun to destroy a couple of fat asses.

It was again the kind of thing that Charlotte Flair lived for, as it was a sign of her total conquest over inferior women. And better yet, inferior women wrestlers, both of whom were supposed to be on her level, at least within the ring. But when it came to what really mattered, Rhea Ripley and especially Io Shirai were nothing but shameless ass sluts, made for their Queen to use for her pleasure.

And even more than her inevitable orgasms, this was a perfect example of that. Oh yes, there was no greater feeling than making a threat to her have multiple anally induced orgasms, the type of which was guaranteed to leave them subservient to her. Or in Rhea's case, even more subservient. Which at this point, was really saying something.

Even though it had been hard to make Io cum first, it definitely proved to be the right choice, as when Charlotte switched back over to Rhea the other muscular blonde let out a loud cry of gratitude. She then continued to show her gratitude, by cumming quickly and powerfully when given half a chance.

Of course, Charlotte's natural skills had a lot to do with that, but it was another important step in the right direction when it came to pushing this powerhouse into submission. Which in turn, pushed the only true Alpha female in the history of the WWE closer to climax. She wanted to keep switching over between those butt sluts, but it was no use. She needed to cum now, and in style.

Which was exactly what she made sure she did, by grabbing hold of Rhea's short hair, yanking it back, smacking her 'arse' and most importantly, talking trash at the top of her lungs, "CUM FOR ME! CUM FOR YOUR QUEEN, BITCH! OOOOOOOOOH YEAHHHHHHHHHH, CUM LIKE THE PATHETIC LITTLE ANAL BICH YOU ARE! HA HA, AND PEOPLE THOUGHT YOU COULD REPLACE ME? YOU?

WHEN YOU COULDN'T EVEN BEST IO FUCKING SHIRAI! OHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHH, YOU LOST TO IO FUCKING SHIRAI, NOT ME. THAT MAKES YOU WORSE THAN A FUCKING BOTTOM! YOU'RE A DISGRACE, RHEA. MMMMMMMMM, AND YOU'RE DEFINITELY NOTHING BUT MY BITCH NOW. OH YES, RHEA RIPLEY IS MY BITCH! MY ANAL LOVING LITTLE DYKE HO! YES SHE IS, WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"