Nightmare Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

While Charlotte would've loved to have said more, hopefully those would be the words which would bother Rhea the most. It was close enough for The Queen. Although to be fair, just about anything could get her off in that moment. Oh yes, everything just caught up with her, including the feeling of the other end of the harness rubbing her clit, the smacking of her thighs against that juicy flesh, and of course most of all, the sheer joy of sodomizing one beautiful female wrestler after another.

Especially given it was another muscular blonde she was sodomizing right now. Fuck, it had never been easier to push herself through an incredibly satisfying orgasm, and several more. It was however, a lot harder to convince herself to stop, Charlotte very nearly risking collapsing in exhaustion, given just how addictive that big booty was.

However, at the last possible minute, she was just about able to do it, complete with smacking that fat ass, and ordering, "Spread your cheeks, bitches! Show me those gapes!"

"Yes, Mistress Charlotte." Io happily moaned, before doing as she was told.

Io had been gifted with several wonderful orgasms, but nowhere near enough to wear her out. She was also disappointed that she hadn't been treated to double anal. At least, not yet. Hopefully there would be still plenty of time for that later. Although on the other hand, it was hard to complain, given that was still the best butt fucking that she'd had received in years.

Maybe even ever. And it was incredibly thrilling to be able to reach back and slowly pull her ass cheeks apart, revealing her gaping ass hole to the woman who had just destroyed it. Then there was the fact that it was still stretched so wide and deep, further proving that Mistress Charlotte Flair was everything people said she was, and more.

Given she had plenty of time to recover, and had been treated to watching Mistress Charlotte absolutely destroy Rhea's bottom, Io was quick to reply, and could have spread her cheeks just as quickly. However, for better or for worse, she waited for Rhea to recover enough to be able to do it, so they could do it simultaneously. Which to be fair, was what she had been trained to do.

However, it could be mistaken for disobedience. Luckily, it was nothing compared to the other freshly butt fucked bitch. No, Rhea took a very long time to obey, and didn't reply at all. Yes, exhaustion no doubt had a lot to do with that, but Io suspected there was at least some defiance left in The Nightmare. Which was a very good thing, as she didn't want to lose such a talented top as Rhea Ripley.

"So Rhea, are you my bitch yet?" Charlotte asked, clearly curious, even though she was fairly certain she knew the answer.

"Never." Rhea protested, although there wasn't much bite to her bark.

"Oooooooooh, Rhea honey, you should know better than to say that." Charlotte laughed, not caring about that response, as while she had been expecting those words, the tone of them was very promising, "Mmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhh, you should never say never in wrestling. In fact, you just make sure you will be my bitch, by jinxing yourself. But don't feel so bad.

I fucked you in the ass, and whoever I butt fuck always ends up being my bitch. Just ask Sasha, or Asuka. Ohhhhhhhhh yesssssssss, it might take a while, and honestly, I hope it does. But sooner or later, you'll just be another mindless anal whore, who I use for my pleasure whenever I fucking want."

"You can use me for your pleasure, Mistress Charlotte." Io chimed in, not wanting to be left out of the fun.

"Is that so?" Charlotte raised an eyebrow.

"Io will be your bitch." Io confirmed, before pleading, "I'm yours."

"Of course you are, Every hot piece of ass in wrestling is." Charlotte bragged, before rewarding Io, and further punishing Rhea, "But since you've been a sweet little piece, who's always known her place, you can have the honour of cleaning my cock. Ohhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmm, crawl over here, and suck my big dick."

"Yes, Mistress Charlotte." Io moaned happily, as she eagerly did as she was told.

"As for you, Rhea? Hold that position." Charlotte then quickly ordered, "Oooooooooh fuck yeah, I'm loving you in that position. It's like a piece of art which I've created."

"Fuck you, Charlotte." Rhea whimpered, even as she held that position.

"Maybe later." Charlotte said dismissively, before turning her attention to Io, "Or maybe I'll take this sweet little thing back to my hotel room, and allow you to spend the rest of the night wishing you were in her place. Mmmmmmmmm yesssssssssss, poor little Rhea Ripley, laying awake and wishing she wasn't so stubborn, as Io Shirai's big fat booty is destroyed over and over again by The Queen.

Oooooooooh, you like that, huh Io? Well, do a good job sucking my cock, and I'll definitely consider it. Or better yet, just make Rhea watch, as I spend the night deep inside your slutty little butt. Ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmm, that's all you needed to hear, huh? Ha ha, oh yeah, suck it like a good little bottom. Take it nice and deep. Deep down your fucking throat! Ooooooooohhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeessssss, ah fuck!"

By the time it seemed like she was asked a question, Io's mouth was already around Mistress Charlotte's dick. Hell, Io barely heard it, as she was too busy moaning happily, her eyelids fluttering closed, as she savoured the deepest part of both Rhea's ass and her own. Oh yes, she'd been treated to Rhea's butt cream a lot tonight, and hopefully she would again soon, but this was definitely a delicious combination, which The Genius of the Sky instantly adored.

Luckily, it seemed that Mistress Charlotte's question was rhetorical, leaving the ass to mouth loving bottom to savour that twisted flavour, before the newly crowned champion started bobbing her head up and down the now former champion's dick.

Sadly, Mistress Charlotte did not make this moment perfect by fucking her throat. Hell, Mistress Charlotte barely paid any attention to Io at all, as she was too busy taunting Rhea, her true target in all of this. Of course, Io didn't really mind. In fact, in a way, it was really, really hot to be used as a pawn in a game between two tops. If that was what Rhea even was anymore.

Although for what it's worth, once again, The Genius of the Sky was rooting for The Nightmare, so there would be another ass obsessed top around to destroy her big booty. Although it was doubtful that anyone could survive being the focus of The Queen. Surely, The Nightmare's only hope now was to top a few total bottoms to rebuild herself? Possibly with the help of an old friend?

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers