Nightmare Ch. 06

Story Info
Rhea's old friend is...
7.9k words
4.67
3.4k
2
0

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 02/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,010 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. I do not know or own Rhea Ripley or Raquel González or Dakota Kai or any other former or current WWE women. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*

Rhea Ripley had needed to take some time off to clear her head after back to back losses, but now she was back to reclaim what was hers. Starting with Raquel González. More accurately, she was going to reclaim her favourite drinking buddy, and fellow butt wrecking top, to go booty hunting with her, just like old times. So why was she nervous? This was no big deal, right?

Just two old friends, reconnecting. And she was in luck, because as soon as she entered the NXT women's locker room, there was Raquel, lifting a large hand-held weight up and down, as she prepared for her next match. It was exactly the picture of strength and dominance Rhea needed to get back too, and she was going to use her old friend to do it.

"Well, well, well... if it isn't Big Mama Cool." Rhea greeted, "Nice to see you, mate."

"Good to see you too." Raquel smiled, slowly standing up to her full height, looking Rhea up and down, and then adding, "Real, real good."

"Thanks." Rhea replied, suddenly feeling bashful, and a little worried, given the way her friend was looking at her. Then she quickly added, "Listen, I was thinking."

"Have you been working out?" Raquel interrupted, adding while looking thoughtful, "Because there's something different about you, that I just can't put my finger on."

"Oh ha bloody ha." Rhea groaned, before rolling her eyes, "I should've seen this coming. I know, I know, I lost my title, and now I'm about 10 pounds lighter. So original."

"No, it's not that." Raquel dismissed, before grinning wickedly, "Wait, I got it... it's your fat ass. Mmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhh, you always did have a big booty, but ever since you became Charlotte's butt slut, I swear it's ballooned out to the point it's practically begging to be fucked. Or maybe it's just that now you've been broken, I'm realizing what an obvious bottom you always were?"

Not so long ago, Rhea would have smashed Raquel right in the face for that kind of insolence. Or at the very least, laugh it off, and accuse her friend of being a bottom, back when neither one of them had been bummed. But Rhea was coming off two big losses, which would be hard to laugh off. And lashing out would only confirm it, and honestly, Rhea wasn't so sure she could take Raquel right now.

Which was incredibly embarrassing to admit, but it was true. Especially as the slightly taller woman seemed to be towering over her now, practically begging her to do something. So Rhea swallowed her pride, and did her best to dismiss it, even though the long pause gave her away.

"Come off it, mate." Rhea tried to dismiss, "You know I ain't no bottom."

"Really?" Raquel questioned, before pushing, "You expect me to believe Charlotte Flair made you tap out, like a little bitch, in the middle of the ring, at Wrestlemania, and didn't take your fat ass? Come off it, mate. She took your title, and your anal cherry. Everybody knows it. So just admit it, and bend over. Mmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, getting in their rightful positions always feels good to bottoms."

"I'm not a bottom!" Rhea snapped angrily, before quickly adding in a softer tone, "Speaking of bottoms, how about we go out, and find us some? You know, just like the old days? Or we could share one of the worthless bottoms hanging around here. Like this one? Ooooooooh yeahhhhhhhh, I bet she can take a double bumming, no problem."

"Hey!" Dakota protested, "I'm not a bottom."

"I'm sure you would love that. But unfortunately for you, I don't lower myself to share bottoms with bottoms." Raquel said dismissively. Then when Rhea gave her a look, Raquel was forced to correct herself, "Okay, I have. But only so I can double ass fuck them. And I wouldn't do you the favour. No, no, no, I'm not about to deprive the locker room of a Broken Rhea Ripley. Fuck no!

Mmmmmmmm, honestly? I've been waiting for this for a long time. Oh yeah, it's true, we were tight when we got here. But we stopped hanging out, because you were losing your edge. I knew it was only a matter of time before you'd be standing before me, freshly broken in, and just begging to be mine. Well don't worry, butt slut. Your Big Mama is going to take good care of you, and that fat ass of yours."

"Try something then!" Rhea growled, getting sick of this disrespect, "I dare you."

"All in good time." Raquel said dismissively, "But I'll tell you what, you want to share Dakota? We can share, if you beat her tonight. But if you lose? Your ass is mine. Deal?"

"Na." Rhea shook her head, before confronting, "Because I'm going to wipe the floor with your favourite bitch, and fuck her in front of you."

"That's the spirit." Raquel laughed, "Good luck out there, Rhea. I hope to see some of that fighting spirit, before you go down. And don't worry, mmmmmmm, there's no way I'm sharing your sweet, sweet ass with anyone. Especially not Dakota. Well, at least not tonight. Ohhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhh, I'm going to need at least a month of having that fat booty all to myself, before I start sharing."

"Fuck you." Rhea spat, before turning to march away.

"Yeahhhhhh, that's what's going to happen." Dakota called after her, "She's gonna fuck you. And when she's done? I get a turn. I don't care if I have to wait months, your big booty will be mine, Rhea! You hear me? Oooooooooooh yessssssss, that's it. Walk away. Mmmmmmmm, I hate to see her leave, but I love to watch her go, ha ha ha ha!"

"That's enough, pet." Raquel said dismissively, before quickly adding, "Mmmmmmmm, but you are right about watching her go."

*

Poor Rhea had barely even noticed Dakota Kai had been in the room with them, but when she did, she was glad to see her. After all, she was the perfect type of butt slut she and Raquel should be sharing, and if her old friend hadn't said such hurtful things, they would be. But why did she think she needed her, anyway? Rhea was perfectly capable of getting back on track herself.

After all, she recently wiped the floor with that pitiful loser Aliyah, and Dakota was basically in the same position. And this match was for a title shot? What a joke. Or more accurately, what an easy way for The Nightmare to steamroll her way back into the title picture, and take what was rightfully hers?

Unfortunately, Rhea was so busy looking past this match, Dakota surprised her, frequently getting the better of her in their match, which was incredibly embarrassing. Then, just when things were finally going her way, Raquel interfered, and cost her the match. Oh God, the once unstoppable Rhea Ripley just lost a match to Dakota Kai, of all people.

Yes, it was by interference, but it still counted. God, this was the lowest point of her career. Especially as she would have to bottom again. At that moment, it was hard to tell whether it was worse it wouldn't be Dakota doing it. At least with Dakota, she wouldn't break. But Raquel? Oh fuck, Rhea really was in trouble now.

So naturally, she wasn't exactly in a hurry to get to her destination, meaning that Dakota passed her on the way to the women's locker room, even having the audacity to give her a triumphant smirk, which should have Rhea responding with violence. Ideally, by beating her opponent into unconsciousness, and then anally defiling her unconscious body. Just like she should have done tonight.

Unfortunately, the anger she was feeling now hadn't translated to the right place, and now she would have to suffer the consequences. Yes, she considered running, but there was no way she would forfeit a chance for revenge. And she was going to get it. On Dakota, Raquel, and most of all, Charlotte.

"I did it, Big Mama!" Dakota announced excitedly, as she entered the women's locker room just before Rhea.

"Yes, mmmmmmm, I saw that." Raquel admitted, beaming with pride at her favourite, and stuck out her foot, "Just for that, you may have the privilege of kissing my boots."

"Thank you, Big Mama." Dakota blushed, but didn't hesitate to obey.

"You're welcome." Raquel chuckled, before promising, "And don't you worry, because I'm spending all day tomorrow in that slutty little ass of yours. Mmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhh, I'm going to give you a proper reward. Even if Rhea breaks tonight. Oh fuck yeah, I will. In fact, I can't think of a better way to punish her, then leave her freshly broken ass aching for dick, while she watches me pounding that cute little kiwi booty."

"In your dreams." Rhea scoffed, finally announcing her presence.

"I bet that's what you said to Charlotte, when she was talking about fucking your ass. And there you were, spreading your cheeks on Wrestlemania night, like a good little bottom." Raquel pointed out, adding with a chuckle, "So believe me when I say, that soon enough, you will be right where Dakota is now. Kissing my boots, and praying I get too caught up destroying other fat butts, and neglect yours."

"Yeah, whatever." Rhea said dismissively, before trying to push the attention somewhere else, "Hey Dakota? I thought you said you weren't a bottom? What happened to that, huh?"

"Well, she never said she was a top." Raquel pointed out, and then questioned, "What are you, sweetie?"

"I'm a switch Big Mama." Dakota replied softly, anticipating the reaction to this.

"Yeah right!" Rhea laughed.

"I know, it's adorable, right?" Raquel chuckled, "I enjoyed pretending in the beginning, but this is more fun. Although, I still enjoy topping bitches with her. It's just so insulting for them, you know? Mmmmmmmmm, and I can only imagine how devastating it will be for you. Ooooooooooh yessssssssss, I'm so looking forward to double teaming Rhea Ripley with Dakota Kai. It's going to be so much fun."

"You promised you wouldn't." Rhea reminded her old friend, as she went pale at the idea.

"I said, not tonight." Raquel corrected, before pointing out, "But I also said I was going to make you mine, and I meant it. Which trust me, will evolve some double teaming action. Mmmmmmm, and you're going to love every second of it. But for now, let's get this show on the road. Oh yes, strip for me, Rhea. And put some effort into it. And you better reply properly."

There was a brief pause, then Rhea lowered her head, and grumbled, "Yes, Big Mama."

Which unsurprisingly, gave Big Mama Cool a good laugh at her expense, Rhea desperately trying to ignore that, as she slowly took off her things, as instructed. She certainly didn't put any effort into it, but it wasn't exactly a big rebellion. Hell, going slowly could be considered close enough. At least when it came to giving Raquel what she wanted.

And Rhea really, really hated the idea of that. But with no other option right now, she instead tried to focus on Dakota humiliating herself at Raquel's feet, not just sliding her lips all over those boots, but even sliding her tongue over them, giving them a thorough cleaning. It was the kind of thing The Nightmare fully intended to inflict upon these bitches, when she turned the tables on them.

"Good girl." Raquel chuckled, before ordering, "Now bend over my knee. Mmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhh, I want to start this off right, with a nice hard spanking."

"Yes, Big Mama." Rhea again grumbled.

Given just how demoralizing that had been with Charlotte, Rhea seriously considered spreading her cheeks, and begging her old friend to get it over with. But that would only likely result in an even more brutal spanking and butt fucking, given that Raquel had made it clear that she fully intended to break her. It was a day that Rhea had known deep down would always come.

She just hoped that when it did, she would be firmly established at the top of the card, and on such a hot streak, that no one could stop her. Not even Raquel. Instead she was going into this with the major disadvantage, and as brutal as Charlotte had been, she fully expected this would be even worse.

So when she finally bent over Raquel's knee, Rhea just couldn't help herself. She whimpered like a little bitch. Several times, in fact. First when she was in position, and then when Raquel grabbed her big booty, and started really fondling it. Because of course, just like Charlotte bloody Flair, Raquel González just couldn't get on with it either. No, the bitch had to draw this out.

Really make Rhea suffer, and increase the likelihood of her breaking. Well, she wouldn't give her the satisfaction of that. No, she was The Nightmare. The rightful champion and Alpha female of NXT, and the entire WWE, for that matter. She would survive this. She had too. She would. Oh fuck!

Raquel surprised Rhea by starting with a sudden hard strike to that big meaty booty, and then just enjoyed the sight of those juicy cheeks jiggling for her. She then went right back to the groping, before delivering a couple of hard strikes back to back, and then more groping. Because there was just no way she could avoid spanking this fat ass for long, but at the same time, she was just having so much fun treating it like a piece of meat.

Hell, ever since they first met, she had dreamed of doing this to Rhea, and now she finally had her chance, Raquel fully intended to savour every moment of this. Especially because she knew this would be far more effective than if she went all out right from the start.

That was always the case, regardless of who she was spanking, but especially for a proud top like Rhea Ripley. It was also effective with happy little bottoms, as it was a way to tease them, without giving them the brutal butt beating they truly wanted. But with Rhea, it was about pure humiliation. Treating her like a piece of meat. Like she was just another conquest.

And honestly, that just made it all the sweeter for Raquel. Oh yes, she cherished her time with a broken anal bitch, like her beloved Dakota. But this was even better, especially because again, she'd been literally waiting years for this opportunity, and now she finally had it, it was better than she'd ever dreamed. Which was really, really saying something.

One thing which made it particularly good, was just how fat Rhea Ripley's ass was. For such a muscular powerhouse, Rhea really did have the kind of giant booty which seemed to be made to jiggle for the amusement of her betters. And while Raquel was very much looking forward to feeling it against her thighs, it sure did look good against her hand. And it sure felt good, too.

Then there was the fact that it was quick to turn a beautiful shade of red, and then even darker than that. Oh fuck, Raquel thought she would cum at the sight of that. Which of course, resulted in some serious butt wrecking. Because really, as much fun as the gentle stuff was, there was only so long she could resist.

Maybe if things could have been like that indefinitely, she really would have cum. And it really, really was tempting. Hell, given the way her former friend could not control herself, and was now crying out hysterically, maybe it would have even broken her? Or gotten close to it, if she did it for longer? But ultimately, Raquel wanted to save most of her strength for fucking that ass.

After all, in her experience, that was the best way to break a bitch. And just because Charlotte Flair hadn't succeeded yet, didn't mean that she would fail. In fact, in this moment, Raquel was more determined than ever to make Rhea Ripley her anal bitch. If that was even possible, given how long she had wanted it.

Rhea meanwhile was the most grateful for this brutal butt beating. Both because it meant finally an end to the humiliating groping, but mostly, it helped refuel her burning rage, which would save her from breaking. Just like it had done before. Hell, as a professional wrestler, she had signed up for pain. And she had experienced a lot of it so far, just within the WWE.

And given the choice, now that she had sampled a heavy dose of both, she would choose physical pain over mental pain any day of the week. Especially because in this case, it might help prevent her from breaking. Because really, how could she possibly enjoy such a thing, when her arse was aching this much? Then again, how could she enjoy it under any situation?

Ultimately, it didn't seem that the brutal butt beating was much of a help, given that it abruptly ended, and of course Raquel just had to go right back to the insulting butt groping. Which was incredibly unfortunate, both because it was insulting, and because it massaged the pain she was experiencing away. Just like no doubt what would happen to her next. Maybe even by Dakota?

The shameless whore would no doubt be eager to do it, but it was hardly surprising what Raquel's ultimate choice was. Hell, if the roles were reversed, Rhea would have done the same thing. When they were reversed, she reminded herself. Oh yes, soon she would have her vengeance, both on this bitch, and especially Charlotte.

"You know, I always wanted to say this to you... Rhea? Bend over and give me that fat ass of yours!" Raquel ordered, emphasizing her words with one last hard strike, before pushing her friend off of her lap and onto the floor, "Mmmmmmmm fuck yeah, it's time for your second ever ass fucking. Or is this your third? Just how many times did Charlotte butt fuck you, anyway?"

"Fuck you!" Rhea grumbled, even as she got into position.

"You mean, yes Big Mama." Dakota corrected, before quickly offering, "Oh please, Big Mama, can I spank her arse for you? Because after that, she definitely deserves another. It doesn't have to be very hard, or very long. Any amount will be humiliating for her. Ooooooooooh, and then I can eat her yummy bum for you. Oh yes, I know from experience it's yummy, but I bet it'll be more fun, when you're about to fuck it."

"Maybe next time, babe." Raquel said dismissively, before pushing, "But you do have a point. Rhea knows how she should respond. And she did lose tonight. So..."

"Fine." Rhea sighed, before forcing the next words out of her mouth, "Yes, Big Mama."

Which yes, was something she'd said before, but after that infuriating spanking, and knowing she was minutes away from a bumming, it felt even worse. Especially given that Raquel wasted no time in retrieving an unsurprisingly big strap-on dildo, attaching it to herself, and then covering it with lube.

All of which she chose to do while standing directly in front of Rhea, so she could see what was about to go up her arse. Something which made Rhea's poor little bum hole quiver with fear, but unfortunately, also anticipation. Oh God, there was actually part of her which was looking forward to this. And a part of her that she needed to ignore, if she was to have a chance of surviving it.

For better or worse, Raquel continued to make the most out of this moment that she had clearly waited a long time for, this time by slowly circling her prey, admiring the sight of Rhea on all fours in the middle of the NXT women's locker room, just waiting to be bum fucked. And all poor Rhea could do, was continue to display herself. God, the other women didn't even have the decency to look surprised.

Although, maybe that had less to do with Rhea, and more the fact that eventually every top in the WWE bottomed. All but Charlotte, apparently. Rhea had also hoped that she would be an exception to that rule. Instead here she was, about to be arse fucked by an old friend, who was now determined to break her.

Raquel could have stared at that beautiful prize for hours, but also, she wanted to ram every inch of her dick inside Rhea Ripley's gigantic ass in the blink of an eye. So obviously, the middle ground was to drop down behind her friend, and give her a nice long rim job.

Well, she grabbed hold of those meaty cheeks again, and spread them apart, forcing her to pause again, this time admiring the forbidden hole which once had truly been forbidden, but now was hers to do whatever she wanted too. This definitely involved spitting on it, and finally sticking out her tongue, so she could rub that saliva into that cute little back door. Which would then be a process she repeated a few times, before settling into a more traditional rim job.

MTL17
MTL17
2,010 Followers