Nightmare Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was then Raquel found herself feeling bad for denying Dakota her chance with this tasty treat. Hell, she considered sharing it with her. Oh yes, that would be a lot of fun. And definitely something she planned on doing in the very near future. Also, team up with Rhea to rim Dakota, and have both of the hot little bottoms munching her bottom.

Fuck yeah, it was going to be an all you can eat ass buffet. But as of this moment, she couldn't help keep Rhea's ass all to herself. Especially given that, again, she had wanted it for so long. And someone else had taken it first. Hell, she probably spent way too long rimming her old friend, especially when it came to simple up and down licks.

Of course, eventually she moved onto swirling her tongue around her target, and even trying to push inside it. Something she was used to getting very far with, given that she had been mostly dealing with the loose back doors of frequently used anal sluts. Especially her favourite one, Dakota Kai, who could take pretty much the full length of Raquel's admittedly big tongue up her slutty fat ass.

Sadly, it wasn't exactly the same story for Rhea. But Raquel considered getting anything in there a victory, and was determined that when she was done with her, Rhea Ripley's ass would be as loose and slutty as Dakota Kai's bitch butt. In the meantime, she just got as much of her tongue as she could in there, and then fucked her with it.

Given how delicious that booty turned out to be, it was heart-breaking to pull her tongue away from it. However, Raquel was an expert at that, as she felt the same way about eating Dakota's heavenly backside. Besides, it was always worth it, Hell, it was going to be worth it just for the joy of shoving first one, then a second finger into the former champion's ass hole. An ass hole which felt almost virgin tight.

Unfortunately, that was a good reminder that she wasn't going to get Rhea Ripley's anal cherry, a fact which drove Raquel to anally finger this bitch harder and faster than she probably should have. And yet, she continued getting positive sounds because of it, which was a very, very positive sign.

"Oooooooooooh fuck, that's a nice tight hole." Raquel chuckled, as she initially pushed that finger inside the inviting hole in front of her, "Mmmmmmmmm, so tight for Big Mama. But not virgin tight. No, no, no, mmmmmmmmm, your little butt hole really has been broken in, and recently. I can tell. Ohhhhhhhhhh yesssssssss, it has.

Mmmmmmmmm, remind me to thank Charlotte, when I next see her? Yeahhhhhhhhh, thank her for breaking you in for me. Mmmmmmmm, because sure, I would have loved to get your back door cherry, but this way, the hard part is over. Oh yeah, it is, and just because I won't be the first to fuck it, doesn't mean I won't be the first to own it. And that's a very important part."

"Can you just get it over with already?" Rhea groaned with frustration, before snapping, "Or do you need Dakota to do this for you too?"

"Oh, would you rather it was Dakota?" Raquel teased, as she first twirled her finger inside Rhea's ass, then add a second one, "My, my, you really have fallen far."

"No..." Rhea whimpered, worried that Raquel was serious, "Please?"

"So, tell me what you want." Raquel pushed.

There was a brief pause, then Rhea simply groaned, "Fuck me."

"Oh, you can do better than that." Dakota teased, "And use Big Mama's proper title."

"Fuck me, Big Mama." Rhea forced out through her teeth, "Fuck my arse. Bum fuck me, and make me yours, if you can. Succeed where Charlotte failed. Make me your anal bitch."

Another pause, then Raquel just smirked, "Well, since you asked so nicely..."

Rhea whimpered as those fingers were finally removed from her arse, and replaced with that big dick. She then groaned with frustration, as instead of at least having the decency to get it over with, Raquel held the tip of the strap-on against Rhea's bum hole for a few long seconds, before hotdogging her.

Oh God, presumably with a smile on her face, Big Mama Cool slipped her cock in between the arse cheeks of The Nightmare, and began sliding them up and down. God, it was so insulting. Yes, the kind of thing Rhea had done to her defeated opponents, but that didn't mean she should be suffering it. No, she was supposed to be above that. But she was also supposed to be above spreading her cheeks, and Rhea did that, in the hopes that this would bring an end to this latest debasement.

Instead Raquel slapped her hands away, and scolded her, "Oh no, no, no, chica. Big Mama has been waiting for this for a long time, and no one is touching this big ass right now, except me. Mmmmmmmm, and I'm not done playing with you. But, if you'd like to beg more convincingly, maybe you'll convince me you what we both know you desperately want. Mmmmmmm, your Big Mama's dick, right up your fat butt!"

Again Rhea whimpered pathetically, forcefully keeping her mouth shut for a few long minutes of hotdogging, before crying out, "FUCK ME! Oh please Big Mama, fuck my arse! Bum me! Bum fuck me fucking hard you fucking bitch! Make Rhea bloody Ripley your bloody bitch! Just pleasssssssseeeeeeeee, stop doing that, and give me that dick.

Give me every inch of it. Fucking slam my shitter! Please, my Big Mama, make Rhea Ripley a Dakota Kai level anal bitch. Oooooooooooh fuckkkkkkkkkkk, make me an anal ho, and pimp me out to all the NXT and WWE bottoms. Even your precious Dakota. Just please, pleasssssssseeeeeeeeeeee, oh God! Oh Raquel, ohhhhhhhhhhhh shit, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!"

Poor Rhea had bit her lip, grinded her teeth, and even bit on her hand almost hard enough to draw blood, but ultimately, she just had to give in. It was just too insulting to feel that dick sliding through her arse crack, and knowing the result would be the same. Unfortunately, by the end of her begging, she really sounded like she meant it. And honestly, in that moment, she did.

If only for the insulting hotdogging to end. Then to her relief, Raquel seemed to get overly excited, and switch between the hotdogging to violating Rhea's shit hole in one fluid motion. Yes, The Nightmare let out a rather high-pitched squeal of pain, but at least it was pure pain for once.

"Finally!" Raquel growled, "I'm inside you, Rhea. Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhh, Big Mama is inside your big fat booty. Oh chica, you really have no idea how much I've wanted this. And now I have you, right where I want you, I'm never letting you go. Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhh, this big fat ass will be mine! Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss, not Charlotte's. Mine!"

For better or for worse, Raquel's impatience continued, as she pushed forwards sooner than Rhea was expecting, and certainly sooner than Charlotte had. As a result, The Nightmare's arse wasn't given enough time to relax, and get used to the feeling of a cock inside of it, meaning that once again she was treated to wonderfully comforting pain.

It would be even better, if Raquel had slammed forwards, and buried every inch of her big dick into Rhea's shit-pipe in one hard thrust. Or maybe just a couple of them? Yes, that might run the risk of embarrassing surgery, to literally fix her ruined arse. But it was preferable to breaking, and become someone as pathetic as Dakota Kai.

Unfortunately, while Raquel wasted no time in starting to stuff Rhea's tailpipe full of strap-on dick, she went extremely slowly, clearly savouring every second of inflicting this humiliating act upon her former friend. As a result, while she experienced plenty of pain, Rhea once again felt a troubling amount of enjoyment from it. The kind which a pure top like Rhea bloody Ripley should never feel.

And she couldn't concentrate on how she was going to get her revenge on Raquel, and Dakota too, as it was making her even more relaxed, and accepting of that cock up her arse. And oh God, she actually had to bite her lip, to prevent herself from moaning in twisted enjoyment. Oh fuck, she really had fallen embarrassingly far, in only a short time.

Raquel was in love, and it wasn't with Dakota, or Rhea for that matter. No, she was falling deeply in love with this big fat booty, which really looked like it had been made for fucking. She'd always secretly thought that, but now she could actually do something about it, it was a whole new ballgame.

Before, even staring at Rhea's 'arse' too long could have led to trouble, but now not only was Raquel staring at it without any repercussions, she had two handfuls of those meaty cheeks, which she was squeezing, pinching and spreading, as much as she wanted too. And fuck, how the fuck did someone so muscular have a butt this size? It was crazy. Especially as the so-called Nightmare had so much success as a top. Yet there she was, with a fat ass which was begging to be filled and fucked.

Initially, Raquel had feared this day would never come, especially when Rhea had arrived in NXT, and seemed unstoppable. But then the unthinkable had happened, and the mighty Rhea Ripley tapped out like a little bitch. In the opening of Wrestlemania, no less. And better yet, Charlotte hadn't got the job done, and fully broken Rhea, meaning that like a wounded deer, she was done, and just didn't know it yet.

Oh yes, this gigantic ass was just waiting to be claimed, and Raquel would make sure she was the one who did it, so she could enjoy beautiful sights like this every day. Maybe especially the moments where she would spread those cheeks, and watch inch after inch of her cock sliding into the ultimate forbidden hole for her, until finally she had no more cock to give. At which point, of course, she gloated some more.

"Oh shit, all the way!" Raquel exclaimed excitedly, "Oooooooooh yessssssssss, I'm all the way inside your shit-pipe now, bitch! Finally! Yeahhhhhhhhh, Raquel González is finally balls deep in Rhea Ripley's massive dump truck of an arse. Ohhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkk, this has been a long time coming, Rhea. And you know it.

Mmmmmmmm, fuck yeah, ever since we first met, it was crystal clear one of us was going to end up with an ass full of dick. And I'm soooooooo glad it's you. Oh fuck, I've wanted this giant dumper of yours for so long, and now it's mine. All mine! Or at least, it will be. Oh yeah, it will. And don't worry, buddy. I'll still be a good friend to you, and give this big fat butt exactly what it needs, ha ha ha ha! Like this!"

Just like before, the once sharp-tongued Ripley didn't have a come back, and simply waited to be butt fucked like a good anal slut. Raquel made sure to keep her waiting, grinding her hips during her little speech, so she was churning the inside of her former friend's bowels, and lovingly smacking that big booty to emphasize her words.

Although eventually, she just couldn't resist getting the party started, and thus beginning to thrust back and forth, causing that dildo to pump in and out of Rhea's butt hole. Which of course, made it official. That Raquel was fucking the once unstoppable Rhea Ripley in the ass with her strap-on. And she had the power to spread those meaty cheeks whenever she wanted, to make sure she got the best view of it.

Honestly, Raquel was so preoccupied with playing with her prize, that she didn't initially realize that Rhea was moaning for her already. It also didn't help those things were incredibly soft at first, but she would later be delighted to learn from Dakota that Rhea had been pretty much making those sounds right from the get go.

As in, during the butt stuffing, solidifying the fact that this former champion and Alpha female had great potential to become a first class anal loving bottom. Something which Raquel was only too happy to point out, when she finally became aware of her old friend absolutely degrading herself, and everything she'd been before, but actually moaning in pure pleasure, from the feeling of getting fucked up the ass.

"B, big Mama?" Dakota questioned nervously.

"What is it, you worthless fuck hole?" Raquel snapped angrily, before questioning, "Can't you see I'm busy?"

"Yes, Big Mama. But..." Dakota nervously continued, then pointed to Rhea, "She's moaning."

"Holy shit, you're right!" Raquel laughed with delight, "Oooooooooh fuck Rhea, I knew you'd make a great anal whore, but damn, that fast, huh? I guess I shouldn't be surprised. Mmmmmmm, no, no, no. Not with an ass which was obviously made for fucking. Or is it Charlotte? Huh? Did she train you to be the perfect butt slut in a single night? Or did she go back for seconds? Thirds? Twentieths?

Ohhhhhhhhhh shit, not that I blame her. In fact, if I was her, I would never have let this hot piece of ass go. And I won't. Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss, this ass is mine now, Rhea. All mine. And don't worry, I'm going to take real good care of it, ha ha ha ha!"

Rhea maybe literally cried with frustration, as she was forced to endure more of this unbearable humiliation. Getting bummed was bad enough, but the fact that she was actually enjoying it, to the point that she couldn't hide it? God, how had she fallen so far? She was supposed to be The Nightmare, dammit. The Alpha female and champion of any brand she was on.

Which should be easy, given her muscular physique, and incredible strength. But there she was, bending over for someone even more muscular. For another woman. For... a superior woman? No! Hell no, no one was superior to her. And yet, in that moment, while her body betrayed her, it was hard to argue the point.

What didn't help, was the fact that this was very much reminding her of losing her anal cherry to Charlotte Flair. Although arguably, it was even worse, as it was coming after a pinful loss to a pathetic little nothing, like Dakota Kai. Oh God, Dakota was supposed to be an easy steppingstone back to the top for her, and now Rhea just had to be grateful for the fact that Raquel hadn't allowed her favourite pet to join in the fun.

At least not yet. There was a very good chance that she would make her go arse to mouth, and prolong this torture, if Rhea didn't beg to cum soon. But would that be better or worse, then begging too soon? It was hard to tell, but given that Raquel showed no signs of losing her patience, it felt like the lesser of two evils.

"Please, mate, mmmmmmmm, make me cum!" Rhea whimpered pathetically, "Please? Oh shit, mmmmmmmm, if our friendship ever meant anything to you, just get it over with. Make me bloody cum! Oooooooooooh fuckkkkkkkkkk, make me cum like a bitch with a dick in my arse! Ohhhhhhhhh pleassssssssssseeeeeeeee, I need it!"

"You need it, huh? You need this giant dump truck pounded good and hard?" Raquel questioned, and then when her old friend just nodded, she pushed, "Then why aren't you asking properly, huh? Mmmmmmmmm, and why aren't you calling this gigantic dumper by its proper name? Oh yeah, why aren't you calling this your big fat arse? Huh? Most importantly, why aren't you using my proper title?

"Please, Big Mama, make me cum! Fuck my big fat arse, and make me cum!" Rhea forced those words out, her face a mixture of fury and disgust, even as she got into it, "Fucking slam my shitter! Pound my pooper! Oh God, ruin me! Oooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, make my bum hole your bitch hole! Make, make it a fucking fuck hole! Fuck it, ah shit, Raquel... Big Mama, pound fuck my big fat arse.

Slam that fucking massive fucking dump truck, and make me cum like a bitch. Like a dirty little butt whore. Like, mmmmmmmmm, like an anal loving bottom, with a dick in my fat booty! Ohhhhhhhhh shit, make me your anal loving bottom, Big Mama! Please? Oh please, fuck me."

"Alright, bottom. Mmmmmmmm, I'll give you what you want." Raquel announced, before pushing, "But you're going to help me. Ooooooooh yeahhhhhhh, bounce that big booty for me, bitch. Prove that Rhea Ripley finally accepts her place, as an anal loving whore, really give me that arse! Ohhhhhhhhh yessssssss, let's work together, to destroy a shit-pipe. Just like old times. But now, it's your butt we're fucking! Ha ha ha ha!"

It was incredibly irritating to hear Raquel using an obviously fake Australian accent to emphasize certain words which Rhea would only use, but it was nothing but sprinkling over of this incredibly terrible situation for The Nightmare.

One where a former Alpha female and champion found herself lifting her upper half into the air, and beginning to thrust her arse back and forth, impaling her poor little bum hole on a giant dildo, being warned by someone she had considered a friend. Although, that friend was now torturing her, and laughing at her misfortune. Then, far worse, she began to increase the speed. In her current state of mind, Rhea couldn't resist keeping up with her, with very obvious results.

Namely, that she found herself crashing over the edge of an orgasm a million miles more powerful than any she had received as a top. Indeed, the only thing which came close, was what she had received with Charlotte, and even then, it was only maybe the first time The Queen had forced an anally induced orgasm out of her. God, no wonder bottoms were so addicted to getting their slutty little arses fucked.

Especially by a beast like Raquel González, who really had the power to dish out a rectum wrecking. And with Rhea forced to actually help her? To make her amazing orgasms that much more powerful? To make herself anally cum? Fuck, it was good she lost the ability to think coherently, let alone say anything, otherwise she might have broken right there.

Raquel considered butt fucking Rhea Ripley to be the greatest accomplishment of her career so far. Hell, it was the best thing she'd ever done in her life. It was perfection. Sure, broken bottoms like Dakota Kai would always have a special place in her heart, but Rhea had always been an actual threat to her, one who had become not only a real star, but an unstoppable force in the women's division.

A true Alpha female, perhaps worthy of finally being the one to take Charlotte Flair's anal cherry and The Queen's spot on the top of the food chain. Instead, here she was, the once mighty Rhea Ripley, bending over for her like a little bitch. Hell, Rhea was even bouncing her big booty back at her right now, showing just how much she wanted to cum from this.

Admittedly, Rhea could argue that she just wanted this to be over with, and she knew that she would, when she came down from her high. Hell, it would be disappointing if she didn't, as a big part of the fun of this was Rhea desperately trying to remain a top, even as Raquel put her in her place. Oh yes, inflicting this level of humiliation was exquisite.

Especially given how she was making those cheeks jiggle. Oh fuck, that big fat booty had been wobbling before, but nothing like this. Hell, this rivalled the likes of the jiggling she would get from fucking Toni Storm's gigantic ass. Fuck, it looked and felt so amazing against her thighs. Something which Raquel very much wished she could experience forever.

Sadly, as soon as Rhea's cum started violently squirting out of her cunt, it was the beginning of the end, and they all knew it. Raquel was an expert at holding herself back from an orgasm in the current situation even as she used every ounce of her incredible strength to brutally destroy the fuck hole the pathetic bitch in front of her called her butt hole, but even she had her limits.

And with Rhea bloody Ripley frantically working with her, to make sure that rectum wrecking could be as devastating to the former champion and Alpha female's shit-pipe as possible, while making those giant ass cheeks jiggle like a massive pile of Jell-O in an earthquake? God, Raquel found herself cumming in record time.

Of course, she pushed herself through what was easily one of the most satisfying climaxes in her life, in order to give herself several more, and just as importantly, to make her anal bitch cum incredibly powerfully several more times. But it was further pushing them towards the end, which was heart-breaking. Poor Raquel wasn't even able to offer up any more taunting words, and it was unlikely that Dakota picked up the slack.