Nightmare Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No, because as far as Raquel could tell, her favourite anal bitch was watching slack-jawed, as two mountains of women work together to maybe literally ruin one of their butt holes. They even used every ounce of their impressive strength, until they were collapsing in a sweaty heap. It was a rookie move, but it just couldn't be helped, when the ass was this good.

Dakota was so jealous of Rhea in that moment, she almost couldn't stand it. Almost couldn't stand the way that her neglected and unloved bum hole quivered around the plug inside it and her pussy ached to be touched, but she didn't dare do so. Not without permission from her Big Mama. And she didn't want to even ask, as she was hoping that her top would have energy afterwards to fuck her.

Or at least, make her ride a dildo with her slutty little ass hole. Which was the case throughout Mistress Raquel topping Rhea, but especially during the brutal anal pounding at the end, and when the superior Dom pulled her cock out of her former friend, leaving behind a gaping crater.

"Spread your cheeks, bitch." Raquel then ordered hoarsely, "Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhh, show me what I did to Rhea Ripley's shit hole."

Instead of replying properly, like she should have, Rhea whimpered pathetically, and slowly did as she was told. Maybe she would be punished for that later? Or would Big Mama show mercy? That was not out of the question, given Rhea was so new to this. However, while Dakota was devastated to lose a top the calibre of Rhea Ripley, the needs of her top outweighed that.

Oh yes, she wanted her Big Mama to have anything she wanted. And she had to admit, having a top who broke a former champion and Alpha female was pretty fucking amazing. Just like the view deep into Rhea Ripley's bowels, via that obscenely wide and deep gape. Something that The Nightmare put on perfect display, when she pushed her big booty upwards, reached back, and spread her arse cheeks.

Even when she first got into the business, bright-eyed and hopeful for her future, deep down, Dakota had known she was a bottom. She had hoped she could succeed despite that, and arguably, she already had. And maybe, just maybe she could go further than she had already. And in that moment, even she was tempted to try topping.

Because she could only imagine how satisfying this must be for Mistress Raquel. Which certainly explained why Rhea was left in that humiliating position for a few long minutes. Hell, it felt like an eternity before Dakota was even given permission to capture this moment forever. Truth be told, it wasn't the main thing she was hoping for. But at least it was something.

"Dakota, take a picture of this bitch's gaping butt hole for me." Raquel ordered, unnecessarily adding, "Mmmmmmmm, Big Mama wants a souvenir of this."

"Yes, Big Mama." Dakota was quick to reply and obey.

"Good girl." Raquel said dismissively, as she walked around, and then further ordered, "As for you, Rhea? Suck my dick! Ooooooooooooh yesssssssss, suck it clean of your butt cream. Oh yes, that's it. Good little cock sucker. Wow, Charlotte really did train you good, didn't she? Yeahhhhhhhhhh, she did, mmmmmmmmm, so fucking hot!

Hey Dakota, make sure you get some good shots of this. Ohhhhhhhhhh fuck yeah, Big Mama wants to remember the first time that Rhea bloody Ripley sucked her cock. The first of many, many times. Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeesssssssss, you better get used to this, bitch. You're mine now."

"Yes, Big Mama." Dakota was again quick to reply and obey, even as she was ignored.

Poor Dakota had hoped that she would be the one getting that privilege, although it was hardly surprising that Rhea was the first one to taste the deepest part of her bowels. Of course, the night was still young, and it was pretty much a guarantee that Dakota would end up with a mouthful of arse flavoured dick. She just hoped it would go the other way, with her ass getting a taste of that dick.

Then Rhea could be the one going arse to mouth, and probably wishing she was getting bummed in the process. Oh yes, so many wonderful possibilities, and as The Nightmare wrapped her lips around that cock, and moaned loudly and happily, before greedily beginning to suck it, The Captain of Team Kick had to admit, she might just be happy with simply watching Mistress Raquel break a bitch. Especially as her Big Mama flexed her big muscles, while getting her cock cleaned.