Nightmare Ch. 07

Story Info
The Way to Rhea's...
8.9k words
4.29
3k
2
0

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 02/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. I do not know or own Rhea Ripley or Io Shirai or Indi Hartwell or Candice LeRae or any other former or current WWE women. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

Rhea Ripley couldn't cope with the idea of another loss to Dakota Kai, and definitely not to Raquel González. Especially after Raquel had threatened to let her bitch top Rhea if she beat her again, something that Raquel would know doubt do everything in her power to make happen. No, no, no, Rhea just couldn't take that risk.

So, she attacked Dakota before the match, meaning that her and Raquel were replaced by Indi Hartwell and Candice LeRae. Honestly, Rhea had been hoping to win by forfeit, so she could get some revenge on the bitches who had so recently humiliated her. But this would definitely do. Oh yes, this would do nicely, considering Candice and her protégé were nothing but well-trained bottoms, who never did anything but lose, and get their asses fucked.

Sadly, it wasn't as easy as it should have been, and not just because Rhea had Io Shirai as a tag team partner. No, she had been knocked off of her game by recently bottoming to first Charlotte, and then Raquel, meaning that Candice and Indi were able to dominate the match, which was incredibly embarrassing for the former NXT women's champion.

Also, for the current one, given that even Io was supposed to be above this. Although, despite being a massive bottom, the current champion had found ways to win, which was a comforting thought to Rhea. Sadly, her earlier decision came back to bite her, as Raquel interfered, ensuring that it was Rhea's team lost. Worse, Rhea was the one who got pinned, meaning that she would have no excuse.

The one saving grace to this was that at least it had been roll-up, and to a lesser extent, the fact that it was the older and more experienced woman who pinned her. However, those factors wouldn't save Rhea from getting her bum hole pounded, yet again.

And arguably, this would be the worst time yet, given instead of a statuesque goddess like Charlotte Flair or Raquel González, both of who had been undefeated Alphas for a very long time while the other was expected great things of, she would have to bottom to a tiny little pipsqueak. Not that it was much better to submit to someone like Indi, who was lacking her physique, and more importantly, her dominant energy. Oh God, this was going to be bad.

For a few long minutes, Rhea just sat in the middle of the ring in disbelief at what just happened, while Candice and Indi celebrated like they had just one titles at Wrestlemania. Hell, this might just be the closest they would get to that, so honestly, Rhea couldn't blame them. Just like she couldn't blame Io for giving her a look of pity. Io, of all people, was pitying her.

Although that look quickly turned to one of joy, as she seemed to realize that she had an excuse to bottom tonight, and happily followed Candice and Indi to the back, to receive the 'punishment' she loved so much. Naturally, The Nightmare was a lot less keen, but again feeling like she had no choice, she too followed. Then just to make matters worse, she then found Raquel waiting for her on the other side of the curtain.

"Awww, what's the matter, babe?" Raquel questioned mockingly, "Was that not the easy win you were hoping for?"

"Well, at least it took three women to beat me." Rhea did her best to shrug Raquel off, and walked past her.

"And where do you think you're going?" Raquel questioned, moving to stand directly in Rhea's way, and then grabbing her ass and explaining, "I'm not done with you yet."

"Back off! "Rhea snapped, pushing Raquel away from her, "I didn't lose to you tonight. Or your girl. I don't owe you shit."

"Wrong." Raquel growled, before smirking, "You injured my favourite bitch. Seems to me, the least you can do is offer to replace her. Not just for tonight, but for as long as I want you. Ohhhhhhhhh fuck yeah, I love Dakota's slutty little ass hole, but I've fucked it so much, that really, I could do with a challenge again, Mmmmmmm, and I haven't been able to stop thinking about yours since I got a taste of it."

"That's never going to happen." Rhea said, far more weekly than she would have liked.

"Are you sure about that?" Raquel questioned mockingly.

"Yes." Rhea insisted forcefully this time, even getting in Raquel's face, "You don't top me. Ever again. No one does."

"After tonight?" Raquel quickly added, chuckling, "Mmmmmmm, after Candice and Indi have a turn with you. Although, I bet you're really grateful for my help. Oh yeah, I bet if I offered them a turn with Dakota's whore butt, they being very happy to give me leftovers, once they finished with you. How does that sound, huh?"

There was a brief pause, then Rhea suddenly thought of an out, "Sounds like you need others to beat me. Like you can't do it yourself. Which may give people ideas. Like Charlotte, for example?"

"Please, let her try and do what she did to you to me." Raquel said dismissively, before finally moving back, "And don't worry. I'll probably stick to keeping Dakota's mind of her injuries. Probably."

"Does that mean she's ours?" Candice asked cautiously, as she and Indi apprehensively entered the locker room.

"Of course, it does." Raquel turned to them and reassured, "You beat her, didn't ya? Pinned her shoulders to the mat, when asses were on the line? Because sure, Rhea thought she was picking up an easy win, and if she wasn't so weak, she would have got it. Kicked out, and beaten you easy. But she didn't. So her ass is yours. Literally."

"Mine too." Io spoke up.

"Hers too." Raquel agreed dryly.

"Yeah, but if you do, you'll regret it." Rhea growled angrily, staring a hole through the woman who just pinned her.

"Don't let her intimidate you." Raquel quickly warned, before scoffing, "I mean, what are you going to do? You two bottoms love being slapped around. Shit, you should want Rhea to be mad at you. Oh yeah, it might actually give her the motivation she needs to top you properly, even while wishing she was the one on the receiving end of it."

"Are you sure about that?" Rhea questioned, quickly adding, "Cause there are plenty of bottoms around here for me to use, and you wouldn't want me to ignore you for say, a month? Or two? Maybe even the rest of the year? Because I can spend at least a month punishing Io for failing to hold up her end, and cost us the match."

"Not the way I remember it." Io grumbled dryly, before correcting herself, "But please, punish me."

"Oh, believe me, you guys don't want to be punished by a second-rate top." Raquel said dismissively, then again reassured, "And you don't have to worry, mmmmmmmm, because as the new Alpha female around here, I'll be making sure your sweet little asses are fucked daily. Besides, Rhea is going to be too busy taking dick in her ass to top anyone."

"No I'm not!" Rhea snapped, insisting almost desperately, "This is just a minor setback. Yes, another one. But this is a massive wake-up call. After this, it's nothing but wins and wrecked arse holes for me. And no, not for me. I'm going to be the one doing the wrecking. And you know that, you fucking bitch, so don't even start."

"What I know, is you're on a losing streak." Raquel pointed out, then turned back to Candice and Indi, "And you have a once in a lifetime opportunity, to top a former Alpha. And you know no matter what happens, they'll be another top to fuck your ass. Hell, from what I hear, you mostly like to fuck each other. So, what do you have to lose?"

There was then a brief pause, before Indi turned to her mentor, and questioned, "Well, what do you think?"

"I think..." Candice smirked, before quickly adding, "Do you know what would be fun? Making the high and mighty Rhea Ripley properly bend over and pull her wonderful tight pants down, so we can spank her big fat ass. No! Mmmmmmm, I got a better idea. Just bend over, Rhea, and then me and Indi can do it."

"Ooooooooooh yesssssssss, that's what I like to hear." Raquel celebrated with a wide smile, and then smacked Rhea's ass nice and hard, "And remember to reply properly."

"Ah fuck!" Rhea swore angrily, fuming as she looked back and forth between Candice, Indi and Raquel for a few long seconds, before she lowered her head, and sighed, "Fine! Yes, Mistress Candice."

"And?" Indi pushed, trying and failing to hide her nervousness.

"And yes, Mistress Indi." Rhea growled with frustration, before positioning herself in the middle of the room, and getting down on all fours.

"Wow..." Candice then murmured breathlessly, as she and Indi became lost in staring at their prize.

Indi was feeling just as captivated, maybe even more so. After all, while she had plenty of experience outside of the WWE, she was a rookie, even by NXT standards. And here was a former champion, and Wrestlemania competitor, Rhea Ripley, bending over for a spanking. Which would only be the beginning, if Indi and her mentor were brave enough to take it.

But honestly, they weren't off to a great start. Hell, for a second there, the Australian worried that the privilege would be taken away from them, if they took too long. Then thankfully Candice came to her senses, encouraging her protégé to grab onto Rhea's skintight wrestling pants, and pull them down slowly, revealing that big booty in all it's meaty glory.

They were so excited, that their hands were trembling as they did it. So, it wasn't surprising they didn't manage to pull Rhea's underwear off on the first try. Although arguably, that was a good thing, as it exposed the fact that the mighty Rhea Ripley was wearing a thong. Something which would be definitely consider to be a bottom thing to do. Oh yes, it was hardly becoming of a top.

Which Indi wished she or Candice were brave enough to point out, probably earning themselves some points with Mistress Raquel. But alas, once again, they were just so overwhelmed by this whole situation. Luckily, Mistress Raquel was more than happy to do it for them.

"Oooooooooh, a thong, Rhea? Really?" Raquel laughed with delight, "Mmmmmmmm, and you say you're not a bottom. Ohhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhh, you might not want to admit it, but deep down? You know what you are. Shit, I bet you're wearing a butt-plug. Let's check, shall we, girls? Yesssssssss, mmmmmmm, pull down that thong, and let's see that plugged hole."

"Yes, Mistress Raquel." Candice replied, pretty much automatically.

"Yes, Mistress Raquel." Indi added quickly after that.

"Huh." Raquel pouted, as she saw the truth, "Disappointing. Oh well, we're at least on the right track, right Rhea? Oh yes, mmmmmmm, you'll be a plugged bitch in no time."

"In your dreams." Rhea grumbled.

"Hell yeah, that's in my dreams. Mmmmmmmm, but it'll be reality pretty quick." Raquel promised her former friend, "Show em', girls. Oh yeah, show Rhea Ripley what she's in for."

"Yes, Mistress Raquel." Indi replied first this time

"Yes, Mistress Raquel." Candice added right after that.

While it was incredibly nerve-racking to even lift their hands upwards, to their credit, not only were Candice and Indi quick to do it, but they bought their hands down hard on that well-rounded flesh. Admittedly then they abruptly pulled their hands away nervously, but no one really noticed the reaction, not even themselves.

No, they were far too preoccupied with the smacking sound which echoed throughout the room, and the fact that those meaty cheeks were left obscenely jiggling for a few long seconds. Hell, it even had THE Rhea Ripley crying out. Admittedly it was mostly in humiliation than pain, but it was something. Something which they could build on. And to their credit, they did.

Over and over again, they smacked that big booty, to the increasing annoyance of Mistress Rhea, and the delight of Mistress Raquel. Not that Rhea was worthy of being called a Mistress in that moment. No, if anything it was Candice and Indi who were the Mistresses, and Rhea was their bitch.

Which of course, was an incredibly impowering and exciting thought, but Indi tried her best not to get ahead of herself. After all, Mistress Raquel could take this away from them at any moment, if they did anything out of line or just wrong. So, the Australian born superstar would simply do her very best. Something that she was thankfully rewarded for many times over.

Rhea couldn't believe she was experiencing an all new low, yet again. It felt like just when she had been reduced to her lowest point, she somehow found herself in an even worse situation. The worst part being, this was only a taste of things to come.

Because to have two losers like Candice and Indi spanking her was bad enough, but for them to be about to take turns bum fucking her? Spit-roasting her? Who knows what else? God, it was an unbelievably terrifying thought. And yet, on some level exciting, and therapeutic. Because given her failure Rhea truly deserved this treatment, which was the only reason she was enjoying it. She had to believe that. She just had too.

To make matters worse, while Candice and Indi couldn't match the power of Charlotte or Raquel, they didn't embarrass themselves by trying. Not really. No, they seemed far more concerned with dishing out a slow, and even playful spanking. Admittedly, there was no good way to be spanked, in Rhea's opinion.

But to have Candice and Indi trying and failing to match the speed and power she was capable of, or the capabilities of the other women who had topped her, would have been something. Instead, Rhea's humiliation was maximized. Especially as it seemed to go on forever, the musclebound wrestler receiving countless spanks from two women she had effortlessly topped so many times before.

At the very least, Rhea could focus on how she was going to get revenge on Candice, Indi and everyone else around her. Spank them just like this, then truly ruin their arse holes. Maybe by using an extra-large toy, a bunch of them, or maybe even her whole hand. Oh yes, she'd make sure they could never sit down right again.

But again, it gave her an excuse for doing this. But it was little comfort, given that she was getting her arse beaten by bottoms. Right in the middle of the NXT women's locker room, no less, where everyone could see her. Where her beloved Toni Storm could see her. Could probably see her arse turning red under even this pitiful display of force

Of course, as much as Rhea wanted to point out this was truly nothing compared to what she had received before, or in the ring, it felt like that would be playing into Raquel's hands. Because the last thing she needed right now, was to give her former friend another excuse to give her a second spanking, this one even more brutal than the last.

Especially when she felt like the spanking was finally coming to a close, as Candice and Indi stop the pausing in between blows, and began truly giving it everything they had. Which wasn't much, but it didn't need to be. No, what she was now receiving was enough to scar Rhea Ripley for life. Along with what was about to happen when the spanking was done.

Candice knew that they were playing with fire, and that there was a chance that Rhea would break her once and for all for this indignity. However, the truth was she was far from an anal virgin. In fact, given her time in NXT, and her many unsuccessful attempts to win a title, Candice had been butt fucked many, many times before. Amongst other humiliating things. But, she had always survived.

Admittedly, no one had actually been trying to break her, but if that was the price for this, it felt totally worth it. Not that it was the plan, of course. No, The Poison Pixie would do everything in her power to break The Nightmare. Not that she really needed to try, because others were clearly making that their life goal. And maybe, just maybe, they had succeeded already?

It helped a lot that Candice wasn't alone in this. No, she had Mistress Raquel watching her back, and making sure that Rhea behaved herself. Also, Just the other women of NXT, which The Nightmare wouldn't break the rules in front of. But most of all, she had Indi. Oh yes, she had the woman who had become like a daughter to her watching her back, enjoying this precious moment with her.

The one where they made Rhea Ripley's big fat ass jiggle with every blow, and eventually turn a shade of pink, and then red. And even made the intimidating woman cry out in pain. Yes, it was nothing compared to what Mistress Raquel had done. But by their standards, it was impressive indeed. And hopefully they could continue to impressed, for even more important moments to come.

"Indi, go get some strap-ons, while I eat this bitch's 'arse' and get it nice and ready for us to fuck!" Candice abruptly ordered, feeling emboldened by the situation.

"Hey wait, who says you get to eat this yummy bum?" Indi complaint.

"Well, I am your mentor." Candice pointed out.

"Yeah, but..." Indi began.

"I mean, I guess you could prepare that butt hole..." Candice quickly offered, before adding as casually as she could, "If you let me fuck it first."

"Well...." Indi hesitated, biting her lip.

"You can't eat that ass, and fuck it first." Candice pointed out, "It's not fair."

"I know." Indi agreed, before quickly offering, "But we could tongue that arse together?"

"Maybe?" Candice questioned thoughtfully, before pushing, "But, someone needs to get the toys, and someone needs to start the rim job. And now I think about it, I'd really like to fuck her ass first. Which isn't that big a deal, given she's not an anal virgin. But it was still mean something to me, given all those times that she fucked me.

And people like her have fucked me over. And again, you're supposed to be following my example. So please Indi, eat that ass. Make a meal out of that big juicy fat booty, like I know that you want too. We can even share it, if you really want, after I get the toys. But please, let me be the first one to butt fuck Rhea Ripley tonight."

"You're right." Indi nodded, smiling quickly, "You've done so much for me, so it's at least I can do."

"Thanks Indi, you're the best." Candice smiled happily, then pushed, "Well then, eat that ass!"

"With pleasure." Indi beamed, happily doing as she was told.

Honestly, Candice felt bad about manipulating Indi like that. But to be fair, the younger woman wasn't stupid, and had to know on some level what was happening. More importantly, she had to know why. Namely, that Indi was younger, and there was still a chance for her to be the first to butt fuck Rhea for a night. Especially how things were going. Or maybe even another fallen top?

Meanwhile, this could be Candice's only chance. And it wasn't like she wasn't giving her something, in the name of fairness. Because honestly, she really wanted to insist on being the one to eat that booty, and then be the first to fuck it. Hell, hopefully the time could come when she would have it all to herself. Perhaps when Rhea was truly broken?

Although, as she watched Indi beginning to work over Rhea's butt hole, and happily moan from the taste, Candice seriously reconsidered the offer to join the rim job. Because sure, it would be a little weird, as she saw Indi as a daughter. But it would probably be worth it for the twisted joy of tasting that big booty.

Candice suddenly found herself imagining it, as she retrieved two big strap-on dildos, attaching one around her waist, and then the other around Indi so she wouldn't have to stop what she was doing. Hell, she covered them both with lube, while doing her best to keep focused on the wonderful show in front of her. Which importantly, had her jealous of not only Indi, but Rhea too.

Indi loved getting her bum eaten out too, so part of her was also jealous. However, she had experienced that on a regular basis, and had even had Rhea given her a nice, long rim job, before a passionate bumming. Hell, she had been even in this exact position before, proving she was nothing but a bottom, by worshiping her top's arse.

MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers