Nightmare Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Which in turn, just made this whole thing that more delicious. Oh yes, Indi Hartwell once again found herself worshiping Rhea Ripley's big fat backside, only this time it wasn't to prove how inferior she was. No, it was to prepare the former champion and Alpha female to be shared by the two women of The Way. To be bummed by both of them. Oh God, this was going to be so sweet.

Admittedly, it was hard to stay on track, when she was in such a familiar position. Indeed, Indi tried her best to focus in on Rhea's yummy little bum hole, but when she was so close to those giant cheeks, she couldn't resist pressing her lips against them a few times. Okay, maybe was more than a few. And she rubbed her face between them, like they were a big pair of titties.

Although to be fair, the last thing could be seen as kind of a top thing to do. More importantly, no one could blame her for getting lost in lust with this incredible Goth booty. As long as she didn't do anything too drastic, like worshiping this big fat arse all night long. Which honestly, was kind of tempting, even given what a unique chance she had.

However, to her credit, while part of her simply wanted to go back and forth between kissing and licking Rhea's arse hole or doing the same thing to those giant cheeks, she was eventually able to focus on that beautiful bum hole. More importantly, she not only swirled her tongue around it, but she tried to breach the inside. And succeeded!

Oh God, she had tried this before, but she never thought she'd succeed. Never actually be able to push her tongue all the way into Rhea Ripley's backside, and then thrust that tongue in and out. Bumming her with her tongue! That's what she was doing to that incredibly intimidating woman. Who in turn, was absolutely loving it.

Poor Rhea was desperately trying to hide that fact, but she couldn't. No, she was constantly whimpering, crying out and moaning in pure pleasure, as she got rimmed. And given what would happen next, it was hard to buy this was a dominant thing for The Nightmare. No, she was getting submissive pleasure out of it, especially when Candice joined the fun.

Which was good, because Indi had been worried that her mentor wouldn't take her up on the offer to share this delicacy. Admittedly, that meant pulling her tongue out of Rhea's arse, but it was totally worth it, for the joy of sharing this experience with the woman who had taught her so much. Although it did mean they became even more lost in it, and had to be pushed by Mistress Raquel to hurry things up.

"Get on with it, you worthless bottoms!" Raquel snapped, before chuckling, "Believe me, I know that ass is delicious. But that's no excuse not to give it the fucking it deserves. So do it! Mmmmmmm, I don't care which of you fucks that whore butt first, just be sure to put on a good show for me, and make Rhea Ripley moan from getting her big booty pounded."

"Yes, Mistress Raquel." Indi whimpered apologetically

"Yes, Mistress Raquel." Candice replied apologetically right after that.

"God, you two are pathetic." Rhea grumbled.

"Says the former top about to get butt fucked by us." Candice quipped.

"I AM A TOP!" Rhea said angrily.

"We'll see about that." Indi said dismissively, as she grabbed onto those meaty globes and slowly spread them apart.

Candice knew that she should thank her protégé for this kindness, but to her shame, she was stunned into silence by the sight of Rhea Ripley's ass hole being presented to her to fuck. She literally thought that would never happen, especially not with a top of Rhea's calibre. But it had, and she swore that she thought she would cum, just from being offered it.

Thankfully, it didn't come to that, and just as Mistress Raquel was opening her mouth to prompt her again, or worse, to take it away from her, Candice finally fulfilled what was easily one of her greatest fantasies. Namely, pressing her strap-on cock against The Nightmare's butt hole, and slowly pushing forward.

She then found herself being overwhelmed again, by the sight of Rhea Ripley's forbidden hole slowly stretching open for her cock, until the head of that strap-on slid inside that back door, and into Rhea Ripley's bottom. Oh God, this was the ultimate forbidden hole for Candice. One she never thought she would penetrate.

But she was doing it. She was actually doing it. Anally violating the mighty Rhea Ripley, and solidifying her as just another anal whore. Because sure, this wasn't her first time getting fucked in the ass, but to have someone so low in the pecking order as Candice LeRae doing this to her was a whole new low for her. Something which Mistress Raquel gleefully pointed out.

"Yeahhhhhhh, that's it, stretch that bitch hole! Stretch Rhea Ripley's bitch hole!" Raquel gleefully encouraged just before that butt hole stretched enough to take the cock, at which point she laughed, "Ah fuck yeah, that's it. Take Candice LeRae's dick up your bitch ass! Shit, Rhea. I almost feel sorry for you. I mean, it's one thing to be exposed as a wannabe top, who loves getting ass fucked by real women.

But to actually let a total jobber loser like Candice fill your bitch butt with dick? God, that has to be a whole new low. Mmmmmmm, but don't worry, because you're pleasing a real woman in the process. You too, LeRae. Or at least you will, when you start stuffing that big booty. Ooooooooh fuck yeah, give her every inch. Mmmmmmm yessssssss, every inch up that big fat ass! Ooooooooohhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss!"

Happy to oblige, Candice began pushing forwards nice and slowly, causing more of that dildo to slid through Rhea Ripley's back door, and deep into her back passage. Something that continued to be on perfect display, thanks to her protégé. Admittedly, it would've been hotter if Rhea was forced into the humiliation of this.

However, at the same time, Indi doing it meant that the two of them were sharing this moment. Hell, Candice was even kind of looking forward to returning the favour, when it was Indi's turn to sodomize their now former Alpha. Although obviously at the same time, she never wanted to stop violating that big fat booty. Hell, she never wanted to stop stuffing it, as it was just so beautiful.

Of course, going slowly also made it more likely that Rhea enjoyed herself, and therefore would be one step closer to completely breaking. And if that happened, not only would Candice and Indi endeared themselves to Mistress Raquel, but they would ensure that there was no way that The Nightmare got revenge on them. Maybe most importantly of all, they would get another chance with this perfect ass.

Maybe even multiple chances? What, a girl could dream. It certainly seemed like a possibility, given the sounds that were escaping Rhea's mouth weren't of pure pain. Not pure pleasure either, but definitely a mixture of both. Well that, and overwhelming humiliation. Especially when the butt stuffing was finally complete. Which once again prompted some encouragement from Mistress Raquel.

"Wow, great job, Rhea. You just took every inch!" Raquel announced gleefully, "Ohhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhh, you just took every inch of jobber bitch Candice LeRae's dick up your big fat bitch ass! Shit, I don't know how you can live with yourself. Mmmmmmm, and you'll definitely be nothing but a fucking bottom after this. Just another piece of ass which I own. You, and everyone else here.

Oooooooooh yessssssssss, you are. And now you butt sluts are going to prove it. Fuck yeah, mmmmmmm, I want to see Candice LeRae fuck Rhea Ripley's slutty little butt hole. Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss, that's it! Fuck the bitch like she deserves."

Indi had never been more jealous of anyone, than she was jealous of her mentor in that moment. Also, the moments directly before it, and after. Because she had done it. Balls deep in Rhea Ripley's big fat arse! God, it was so beautiful, and Indi couldn't even see the cock anymore. Because it was buried all the way in Rhea Ripley's shit-pipe. As Mistress Raquel was only too happy to point out.

Something which Indi and her mentor really wished they could do, but they couldn't. They just weren't brave enough. Also, Indi was feeling incredibly overwhelmed, so she couldn't imagine how Candice was feeling right now. And soon, she wouldn't have to just imagine it, which was the most mind-boggling part of all of this.

Which was really saying something, considering she then got to witness Candice LeRae pumping her strap-on dick in and out of Rhea Ripley's bum hole. Oh fuck, her mentor really was doing it now. Really and truly bumming Rhea Ripley. Who again, clearly wasn't hating it. Yes, not loving it as much as when Mistress Raquel had been making her cum from an anal pounding.

But this was just the beginning, and the results were obviously very positive. And they continue to be, as Candice fucked this former Alpha female and champion in the arse. Something Indi could have happily watched all night long. Hell, she became so lost in it, that she completely forgot she had been promised a turn. Luckily for her, Mistress Raquel remembered for her.

"As much as I like to watch Rhea Ripley being fucked in her big fat dump truck by pathetic little Candice LeRae, don't you think it's time you gave your protégé a turn?" Raquel questioned, before quickly turning her attention to her old friend, "What do you think, Rhea? Are you ready to be butt fucked by that newbie, Indi Hartwell? Huh?

Oooooooooh yesssssssss, you are. I can just tell, you're aching for an ass full of rookie dick. So go ahead, bitches. Do a bitch swap, with Rhea as the bitch. Ohhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh, I wanna see Rhea Ripley's giant dumper getting passed around like a piece of meat, by a pair of fucking losers. Mmmmmmmm, fuck yeah, swap!"

"Yes, Mistress Raquel." Candice sighed with disappointment.

"Yes, Mistress Raquel." Indi murmured in disbelief.

"Fuck you, bitch." Rhea whimpered pathetically, "Fuck you all!"

That was then followed by a loud cry, as Candice reluctantly yanked her cock out of Rhea's arse, clearly disappointed by this turn of events. Not that Indi could blame her, especially as her mentor was then quick to take over spreading those meaty cheeks, showing she was willing to return the favour. Yes, this meant she got a great look what happened next, but still.

Hell, she even forced herself to smile. Indi briefly returned the smile, before scrambling to get in position, only stopping to rub more lubricant into her strap-on, before pressing it against Rhea Ripley's bum hole, and slowly but surely violating it. Which in turn, forced another cry out of the mighty Nightmare.

Given that back door was already slightly gaping, and Indi was just so excited, the second anal penetration was a lot faster and harder than the first one. As a result, Rhea's cry was mostly of pain, and yet, the former Alpha almost seemed grateful for this. Indi could see why someone like Rhea Ripley would see it as mercy. Which wasn't something Indi wanted to share.

Partly because it would likely displeased Mistress Raquel, but mostly, because less likely that Rhea would be broken, and therefore this would become a regular thing. So, Indi did her best to repeat Candice's performance, invading that rectum nice and slowly, and then dishing out a gentle bumming, getting far more preferable reactions in the process.

Rhea did her best to take this indignity, while making it clear that she didn't enjoy it. Which was never going to be easy, given that ever since losing her anal cherry, her treacherous arse had been craving cock. Not something that she was proud of, or even wanted to admit to herself. But at times like this, it was hard to deny.

Especially now. Because any hope that being sodomized by a pair of amateurs would make this easier on her, quickly went away once the bumming officially started. Hell, even during the arse stuffing, itself. Because sure, it wasn't as skilled as Raquel, and definitely not as much as Charlotte. But there was a benefit of having it being bottoms doing this to her added to her overwhelming sense of humiliation.

They weren't even lying back, and allowing Rhea to do the work. Which probably wouldn't have made it much better, but the fact that these bottoms were literally fucking her arse was so fucking humiliating. Which in turn, somehow made her treacherous bum hole relax, and once again adjusted to being used as a fuck hole.

To the point where Rhea was having to grind her teeth, bite her lips, and dig her fingernails into the palms of her hands. Anything she could think of to prevent herself from moaning in pure pleasure. Of course, she was only postponing the inevitable, the wide grin on Raquel's face making it clear that she was already enjoying the show. Hell, it got so bad, that The Nightmare had no choice but to sink to another new low.

"Mate, ah fuck, we both know you're going to make them spit-roast me. So just fucking do it!" Rhea growled through gritted teeth.

"What's this? Rhea Ripley, begging to be double fucked, and taste your own slutty 'arse' in the process?" Raquel gleefully teased, before pushing, "Mmmmmmmm, because if that's the case, I know she can do better than that. Ooooooooooh yessssssssss, mmmmmmmmm, beg me, Rhea. No! Better yet, beg Mistress Indi for the privilege of sucking her cock."

"Oh, I fucking hate you, bitch!" Rhea whined with frustration, before quickly adding, "Please... Mistress Indi, give me your cock. I want to suck your cock. I, mmmmmmm fuckkkkkkkkk, I wanna taste my fucking bum! Please, give it to me! Fucking spit-roast me, with Mistress Candice. I wanna be double fucked like a whore.

Ooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhh, fuck me! Fuck me in both ends. Please, ohhhhhhhhhh shit, double team my holes over and over again. Make me your anal bitch! Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeessssssssss, mmmmmmmm, just fucking give me that cock, and fuck me! Fuck me fuck me fuckkkkkkkkkk meeeeeeeee, AH FUCK!"

"Huh, Mistress Indi and Mistress Candice? I like the sound of that." Indi chuckled, and then when Candice and Raquel gave her a look, she quickly added, "And if you're good, and promise to keep calling us that, you can have this yummy dick. Oooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhh, Rhea Ripley can have this big ass flavoured dick to suck!"

"I promise." Rhea quickly replied, then adding angrily, "I fucking promise."

"I guess that will do..." Indi said dismissively, before finally doing as she was told.

Poor Rhea then finally found an arse flavoured cock pressing against her lips, and like a total bottom, she found herself opening her mouth, and allowing that strap-on to be pushed inside. Oh God, she was once again tasting her own arse on a strap-on dildo. Publicly, no less. And it was a fucking bottom doing it to her.

In fact, one bottom was getting another turn with her bum hole, and the other was feeding Rhea her own backside. And this was only the beginning. Oh God, her mouth and bum hole were about to be publicly shared, like a cheap whore's cunt. And by two women she had dominated countless times. With the worst part of it being, she absolutely loved every second of it.

Something which was clear from the loud moan she let out, as soon as that second dildo was introduced, and her taste-buds were treated to the flavour of arse. She had been forced to make some sounds before, but compared to everything else, this sounded deafening. At least to her own ears. And again, she could do nothing about it. Not if she wanted a shot at revenge.

So, she began obediently sucking on that cock, even savouring the deepest part of her bowels for a few long seconds, before beginning to bob her head up and down on the dildo in her mouth, as she was relentlessly bummed. Something she very nearly came from, without even having to beg.

It was hard to say whether it would be preferable or not. Because sure, begging to cum, or being ordered to, was always horrendous. Especially in this state. But also, cumming uncontrollably from a gentle spit-roasting would surely be the worst thing she could do in this ultra humiliating situation.

So, for better or for worse, Rhea was able to concentrate on those urges, and simply focus on sucking every drop of her own bum cream off of the cocks which was shoved one by one into her mouth. Which for a while, was shamefully blissful. Rhea tried to tell herself it was just because it allowed her to block out everything else going on around her. Unfortunately, it wasn't that simple.

The simple truth was, she had cum so very hard from this treatment before, from being bummed, and it had even felt good while it was happening, that her body was betraying her. Oh God, her treacherous body was loving the fact that she was now getting fucked in the arse and mouth at the same time.

Hell, it even like the fact that there was a pair of bottoms doing it, because it made the humiliation that much more intense. There was even a part of her which wished it could go on forever, which was really, really embarrassing. Luckily, she was dealing with amateurs, so there was no chance they would do that. For better or for worse. No! It was only for the better. She had to remember that.

"You wanna cum for us, whore?" Candice questioned, already knowing the answer.

"Well, you're going to ask us nicely for it." Indi pushed, wanting to be involved in the equation.

"Ah fuck, make me cum, you fucking bitches." Rhea snapped angrily, although all it took was a warning look from Raquel, to make her soften her tone, and say some truly unthinkable things, just so that this could be over, and she could cum, "Please? Please, fuck me... Mistress Candice?

Ooooooooooooh fuckkkkkkkkkkk, I need it. Yeahhhhhhhhh, I need you and Mistress Indi to pound my little arse hole, and make me cum like an anal bitch! Ohhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssss, bum me! Fucking bugger me like an arse whore! Mmmmmmmmm, make me a fucking anal loving bottom, you fucking anal loving bottom! Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkk, just do it, sluts!"

"That will do." Raquel said dismissively, before pushing, "Mmmmmmmm, but since Mistress Candice and Mistress Indi are nothing but worthless bottoms, you're gonna need to help them. Oh yeah! So, bounce that big fat booty. Oooooooooooh yessssssssss, embrace your inner butt slut, Rhea. Ohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh, show everyone here what you really are."

"Yes, Mistress Raquel. Thank you, Mistress Raquel." Rhea groaned with frustration, then quickly started doing as she was told.

Even though she had no choice but to obey, Rhea hated having to thrust her arse back against those rectum invading thrusts, like she truly was nothing but a shameless anal whore. Because in that moment, that was what she truly was. Oh God, she was going to make herself cum, by fucking her own arse. Fucking it on a bottom's dick.

On a worthless jobber's strap-on dildo, with an even bigger loser set up to replace her. Which again, felt like a whole new low for her. One she may not survive. Hell, her mind was barely intact thanks to Charlotte and Raquel, but now it felt like she should be on the edge of breaking. Especially as she just couldn't go through with making herself cum, leaving her on the edge of orgasm for a few long seconds.

Luckily, instead of capitalizing on that opening, Indi made the foolish decision of sending her over that edge, and that was pretty much it. After that, the floodgates were open, and Rhea just couldn't stop cumming. Admittedly, she did it herself a lot, redoubling her efforts to brutalize her own booty, now no one could really tell who was making her cum.

At least, she hoped not. Either way she was too far gone to stop herself, the once mighty Rhea Ripley finding her mind melting away, leaving her with nothing but pure ecstasy. And an inability to care exactly what was making her feel that way, as she simply wanted more of it. Needed more of it. Would do anything for more of it.