Nightmare Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Indi was truly honoured by the fact that she was the first to make Rhea cum. Admittedly, it was only the first time tonight, and it was likely that her mentor was hoping that by the time the first bumming was finished, the second one would really do some damage. Or Rhea would be more inclined to punish the first woman who made her cum tonight.

Whatever the case, it still felt like an honour to Indi. One which made it extremely hard not to cum too soon. Especially when considering she was officially the third woman to make The Nightmare cum this way, solidifying her dominance over a former Alpha female and champion, and providing the cherry on top toward the greatest night of her life.

She tried her best to block out Rhea's giant arse cheeks jiggling obscenely against her thighs, the smacking sound echoing throughout the room, the other end of the dildo rubbing her clit, and the overwhelming joy of what she was doing. Unfortunately, instead of concentrating on that dominant stuff, Indi found herself instead focusing on when the roles had been reversed.

And the fact that they might be soon again. Something which was meant to fill her with fear, and put her off from cumming. Especially as she imagined how Raquel would be angry with her, if she screwed up. Candice would be disappointed with her, too. Hell, she imagined all three of them ganging up on her and completely destroying her bum hole.

Of course, all those thoughts combined actually backfired on her, and Indi found herself cumming from submissive thoughts, instead of dominant once. At the same time, she was physically doing something dominant, in sodomizing a former NXT women's champion, and Alpha female. Which made for the most unique orgasms of her life.

And to her credit, she pushed herself past it. Continue pounding Rhea Ripley's big fat arse hard and deep, ensuring both of them would cum also in the process. She was even able to pull away, instead of collapsing with exhaustion. But, if she hadn't fucked up, it was possible the experience would have lasted longer, and that was truly heartbreaking.

Especially as when she pulled back, she only got a few long seconds to admire her handiwork, before her mentor took over. Then again, there was only so long that Candice could last, and when she was done, Indi could take at least half of the credit for just how widely Rhea Ripley's shit hole would be gaping. Or at least, a decent percent?

Because the way that Candice was pounding that dump truck, it seemed like it would be her mentor who did most of the work. Which was a little heartbreaking, but in that moment, Indi could only be happy for the woman who had taught her so much. Also, hopeful that she would be given another shot, as she was already feeling like another round.

Candice felt bad about manipulating her protégé to arguably get herself the best part of all of this. However, it wasn't like Indi was getting nothing out of this, and hopefully the time would come when she could be the first to anally penetrate a former top of this calibre, and then be the last to use her ass for pleasure.

In fact, Candice silently promised she would do everything she could to make sure that would happen. Especially because it seemed that the once unstoppable Rhea Ripley was ripe for the picking. Hell, maybe even The Nightmare would end up being the property of the women of The Way? Which seemed unlikely, but stranger things had happened. And damn, this would be one amazing piece of ass to own.

There was no doubt about it, this big juicy butt was made to be pounded hard and deep, so these giant cheeks could jiggle against the thighs of superior women. Which should've been obvious before, but somehow, Candice had never really noticed that Rhea had an ass like this. Probably because everything else about the musclebound Goth screamed undefeatable top.

Which was exactly what she had been, until Charlotte Flair had got her hands on her. But now? Apparently, this big booty was up for grabs, Rhea falling so far, that even becoming Candice's personal anal bitch wasn't out of the question. This was definitely motivation for The Poison Pixie to put on the performance of a lifetime. Of course, there was only so long she could hold on, but to her credit, she was able to end things in style.

"YEAHHHHHHHHHH, CUM FOR ME, BITCH! CUM LIKE THE ANAL BITCH YOU ARE!" Candice demanded at the top of her lungs, while smacking that fat booty to emphasize her words, "MY BITCH! OH YEAH, THAT'S WHAT YOU FUCKING ARE! OOOOOOOOOOH FUCK, IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT HAPPENS AFTER THIS, RIGHT NOW YOU BELONG TO MISTRESS CANDICE AND MISTRESS INDI!

YOU'RE BIG FAT ASS BELONGS TO US. IT'S OUR PROPERTY. YOU'RE OUR FUCKING PROPERTY. OHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKK YESSSSSSSSS, MMMMMMMMMM, I FUCKING OWN RHEA RIPLEY! I OWN THIS ASS! AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH, AH FUCK!"

Naturally, the combination of her own words, the sound and the feeling of the jiggling globes of the giant dump truck in front of her, the other end of the harness pressing against her clit, and most of all, the sheer joy of sodomizing Rhea Ripley quickly caught up with poor Candice. But it was more than poor Indi had been able to accomplish.

At the same time, she was able to push herself to a climax, and onto several more. Both for herself, and the amazing piece of ass in front of her. That amazing piece, that she wanted to own. Hell, Candice wanted it more than she had ever wanted anything. Even championships. And while it would probably never happen, for a few glorious seconds, it was true.

For those few long seconds, Rhea Ripley's gigantic dumper was the property of Candice LeRae. Of course, Candice wouldn't be able to keep it all to herself. Partly, because she would want to share with Indi. But mostly, while she could want to claim she wouldn't want to hog such a perfect piece of butt, which should definitely be getting pounded 24/7, the truth was she wasn't strong enough to keep the other tops away.

But maybe that could be a good thing? Like, Candice probably wasn't going to break Rhea, but when Raquel or whoever did, maybe she could be given to Candice, as a way to show just how far she'd fallen? Yes, it would be insulting, but if it meant that this perfect booty was officially hers, The Poison Pixie would gladly take it.

Wanting to prove that she was worthy of such an honour, Candice narrowly avoided passing out, instead pulling her cock out in one fluid motion, smacking that big booty, and ordering, "Spread your cheeks, you worthless bottom! Ohhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhh, mmmmmmmm, prove what an anal loving bitch Rhea Ripley has become, and show off your gaping shit hole!"

"Yes, Mistress Candice." Rhea replied and obeyed with a delirious whimper.

Rhea was so physically and mentally exhausted from what had just happened, she moved automatically. Which was a pretty embarrassing realization, especially as she was sure the other women surrounding her knew it. However, for better or for worse, no one really pointed it out. Probably because they were busy staring deep into her bowels, via the gaping crater which had become her arse hole.

And they weren't the only ones. No, now Rhea was coming down from her high, she remembered she was in the middle of the NXT women's locker room, meaning that every woman she had previously topped had seen her at her lowest, with this being the cherry on top of the humiliation milkshake.

Especially given just who had left her in this state. Yes, two worthless bottoms, Candice LeRae and Indi Hartwell, would never dare to be so bold, if it wasn't for Raquel backing them up. And it would have never got to that point, if Rhea hadn't failed to defeat Charlotte. But, regardless of the circumstances, it had happened. Her bum hole had been shared by Candice LeRae and Indi Hartwell.

Used like a whore's cunt, by a pair of pathetic butt sluts. And the only one in the room more horrified than Rhea, was the poor anal whore who had been forgotten. The woman who was somehow the NXT women's champion. Oh yes, Io Shirai had been watching the entire time, feeling extremely jealous, and clearly hoping this was her opportunity to join in.

"My turn now?" Io asked hopefully.

"Io? Wow. Honestly, I forgot you were even here." Raquel laughed, "And it looks like I'm not the only one."

"Sorry, Io." Indi said apologetically, "It's just..."

"Rhea is, well, RHEA!" Candice finished for her protégé, then offered, "But I'll tell you what, why don't you suck our cocks for us?"

"I think that's a splendid idea." Raquel interrupted, "Then, you can take her back home, and fuck her, while Rhea stays here, and thinks about her failure."

"But..." Indi began to protest, before a look from Raquel had her thinking better of it, "I mean, yes, Mistress Raquel."

"I can't wait to have fun with Io, Mistress Raquel." Candice obediently chimed in.

"Good girls." Raquel smiled, before pushing Io, "Well, get on with it, slut."

"Yes, Mistress Raquel." Io quickly and eagerly replied and obeyed.

Poor Rhea was left there, nothing but a piece of furniture, during this little conversation, and then left to watch, as Io kneeled down in front of Candice and Indi, and started going back and forth between their cocks. Naturally, Io paused for a few long seconds to savour the deepest part of Rhea's bowels on the heads of those strap-ons first, proving that she had no shame whatsoever.

Then further doing that, by bobbing her head up and down, eventually taking those dildos all the way down her throat. And maybe the worst part, was that she was moaning the entire time. The NXT women's champion, who should be on top of the division, was actually disgracing their title. Especially because she was looking up into the eyes of equally pathetic bottoms, hoping they would bum her.

Of course, the very worst part of it for Rhea, was the shameful fact that she was jealous of Io. Which was ridiculous, given just how many times she had tasted her own arse already tonight. How many times she had been forced to do it. Because she was a top. Hell, she was a former Alpha female and champion. Which was why it was ridiculous. Along with the fact that a small part of her wanted to be fucked again.

Even by pathetic bottoms like Candice and Indi. Maybe especially them? Of course, if she couldn't get her act together soon, Rhea would find herself doing just that. And worse, bottoming to Raquel, someone who could actually break her, and turn her into someone as pathetic as Io Shirai.