Nightmare From Hell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When we played outside our home, we allowed that others may see more than we wished but we were being playing together, just us. Devon saw your bum and probably your pussy and rosebud in that sheer nightie but he's a gentleman so will never tell. Tonight, many saw your amazing breasts, some may have seen your wet pussy if the gasps meant anything as you sat on the bar stool."

I calmed down slightly but it took some doing, "I can understand you being high on emotion. I was. I can get you winding them up but not you actually contemplating going through with it.

"What have we always said, no one else. We have played, been many different "people" but only for each other.

"If I'd been the gigolo and told you I was booked by two women would you be happy? You'd be looking to cut my balls off. It's a game, our game, only for us. No one else!

"I hope by morning you've control of yourself because you know what the consequences will be. If you are stupid enough to go through with this you'll kill our marriage, our dreams."

Beth didn't like my pouring the proverbial cold water on her fantasy. She countered, "It's just a role. We'll still have our dreams. It will be a one off. I'll make love all weekend to you after."

I was stunned. My voice showed my rising anger, "Beth! You do it and there will be no us. It will destroy everything we have. We'll never make love together ever again. We'll be in separate worlds, in a lot of pain."

She must have seen the anger in my eyes as well as my voice. She turned her back to me. I waited for a few moments to see if she'd turn back. When she didn't I turned away as well. We'd never done that before. I couldn't sleep properly. I kept waking with the vision of her as Jasmin, with them.

Breakfast was silent, the raw emotions meant we could hardly look at each other. I couldn't talk to her, my mind was so angry.

At work, it was a very trying day. My worst fears were confirmed. Ian and Barry knew it was Beth. They'd seen us and knew we were playing. It wouldn't have been the first time we played other characters outside our home. William found many reasons to be around me so he could gloat. He never said a thing to me directly but his eyes showed his pleasure. I'm sure he meant me to hear him talking about a new escort girl his friends had booked. I refused to rise to the bait. If Friday went ahead, Monday would be very different. He wouldn't like it at all!

I went home after work but it no longer felt like a home. Later, once we had our meal, I spoke with Beth. I asked her firmly, "Are you still thinking about this escort job?" I didn't quite manage to keep the tenseness out of my voice.

Beth nodded.

"Who are those clients for Jasmin? Anyone we know or who know us?"

She blushed, "I don't know them. They said their names were Ian and Barry. Barry booked the room."

I shook my head, "They are two of William's closest friends.

"Ian and Barry were in the bar telling everyone they'd booked you for Friday night. That was for my benefit as I took my time coming down. They must have recognised me and worked out who you were. They know I'd never use an escort when I have you.

"All day, William has been gloating. They've told him. He's spoken loudly about this new escort. He knows what this will do to me, to us. He'll be so fucking happy until I break him into pieces.

Beth looked at me angrily, "It needn't do anything to us."

I gave an exasperated gasp, "Beth, are you delusional? It will destroy us. We've always agreed, no one else involved. Instead of bouncing children on our knees, we'll be divorced and miserable.

"These are people who not only know us but who are looking to destroy what we have. They know we'll not survive. William made it clear he wanted inside your knickers until you belted him. You've given them his fantasy. Imagine how William will gloat, enjoy telling everyone my wife is an escort.

"He'll probably hire you just to say he's fucked me over. It will make them even happier, boasting to their friends, work colleagues what they did. Probably tell them to book you. If Ian and Barry had come to any company function, you'd have known why they wanted to hire you.

"They're jealous of what we have as they are incapable of love.

"I couldn't stay with the firm which he will be very happy about. I couldn't stay in this town as we'd bump into each other and I'd relieve the pain of losing you again and again.

"How will your bosses feel about your second job? Happy, use your services for their clients or suggest you work somewhere else.

"Will your parents love their daughter's new career?"

Beth couldn't look at me. We were silent for a few minutes.

I laughed. Beth looked up, her anger visible.

I spoke firmly, my anger clear, "Ian and Barry are utter bastards, like William. They'll not pay you so your new career won't be off to a profitable start. You'd better make sure you have the video recording from the very beginning. Straight to the cloud as when you are engaged with one of them the other will delete it from your phone. Better yet have a second recording device they will know nothing about. At least when they don't pay you can raise an action in the small claims court."

I couldn't see me making any headway so I tried another track. I tried calm explanation, "Beth, it won't be like what we did, looking to give each other pleasure. It will only be about their pleasure. They'll look to abuse you, to get back at me. You'll just be a hole to put their little dicks in. A whore! Probably both will use you at once, no thought for you. Does that turn you on, being abused?"

I went through a few such scenarios to show her how vile they would treat her. She held her head down, never looking at me.

There was no sign in her body language anything I said was getting through to her.

I sighed, "We agreed no one else. They are two obnoxious bastards looking to fuck us up big time. We won't survive. I'll name them in the divorce. I'll make sure their long-suffering wives are aware of what they are up to."

When Beth still said nothing I added so sadly, "I can't believe you are Beth. Beth would never think of behaving like this, of destroying our marriage! You said Jasmin's persona had taken over. She's still in control. Beth take back control before we lose everything."

I had to get out. I've never felt such utter sadness. I saw no light. I knew where Ian and Barry stayed or at least the street. I checked the electoral role at the library but the details had been redacted. I couldn't complain. I'd done the same, I didn't want my data sold to some company to use to target me.

I knew they spent a lot of time at the bar so I found a location I could check their street. Shortly after eleven they appeared much the worse for wear. I noted their addresses. Now I had to find a way of getting my own evidence.

On the way back home, my conscience was getting at me, "Prevent this! You don't want to lose Beth. You should have just beaten those bastards up."

Beth was in bed feigning sleep when I went to bed. Again, we didn't cuddle. It was back-to-back though if we touched we scampered away from the other.

The next morning at work, William was gloating so badly everyone knew something was far wrong. He was shocked I followed him into his office and shut the door. His secretary saw my face and ran away.

I said very firmly, quiet enough, I thought no one else would hear, but making sure he knew every word. He was cowering as I leaned over his desk. I admit it was taking me a great deal of effort not to smash his supercilious face through his desk.

"Arsehole, I'll say this once. Get Ian and Barry to cancel. If they don't, you may laugh for a little time as my marriage breaks up but I'll make sure each and every one of you pay. The simple part is I'll name them in the divorce. I'll make sure their wives have the evidence to divorce them. Barry's wife's brothers will have the same so he may not be capable of anything ever again. They don't like him as it is.

"Afterwards, sometime in the future, I'll meet all three of you and you'll never fuck anyone again! I'll enjoy every moment as I break each bone in your loathsome, self-important, supercilious little prick body. The three inches you just about have will no longer be in working order.

"They probably think they'll find a way not to pay. If they're stupid enough to go ahead and laugh when they don't pay, Jasmin will take them to the small claims court. I'm sure that will go down well in your social circles. Having to buy sex. What losers you all are!

"Make sure they cancel or you'll all take the consequences."

I stormed out of his office just as David was coming to see what the fuck was going on. He took me to his office where I reluctantly explained what was happening. We'd been over all of it when he asked why Beth didn't realise she couldn't go ahead. I replied sadly, "If Beth has a fault, once she sets her mind on something she tends to see it through even if she's aware she's wrong. I fear she's done this with this. She won't back down. If she does go ahead, we're finished."

David said, "Hopefully she'll realise in time. If not you'll need evidence. I have a firm I've dealt with for stuff like this. I'll speak to them and see if they can discreetly obtain the evidence. I hope this will be for nothing.

"I'll make Jim aware why you can no longer work for us if William remains. Moira is in remission but is still recovering. Take the rest of the day off. You don't need to see that prick again today. I don't think they'd find any witnesses if you did beat the shit out of him."

I went home. It was a place I loved, a sanctuary as it was so warm, full of love. Not now, it was colder that the bleakest winter.

I looked up divorces and saw the reasons allowed. I was crying. I didn't want to lose her but I couldn't stay if she fucked them. I had to look through all our financial details. Some I saw I should have acted on before. Saving accounts where a decent rate had finished and was now crap. I divided them as per the guidelines. Moved them to better, a joke, accounts where inflation still killed them.

Once I'd finished, I printed the forms off so Beth would see I was serious. I had loved my fantasy escort but I hated, absolutely hated, the thought of her as an actual escort.

In the afternoon I went to the gym to work off some of my anger. I'm not sure it worked.

In the evening I pointed Beth to the divorce forms. She was mad. "I don't won't a divorce. I want our children."

I laughed, "I don't want an escort for a wife. Once you fuck them, you'll have fucked both of our lives. You can be Jasmin whenever and with whoever you like. You'll never be Beth to me again.

"They're only doing this to break us up. This is William's wet dream.

"Why are you doing it? You've boxed yourself in, you can't see a way out so you're set to do it even as you know the consequences. Waken up Beth before you let Jasmin kill us."

Friday at work William never came near me. David said he'd made the arrangements but hoped Beth would see sense. He gave me a card, "Eric will call you if necessary. He'll explain what they find." David was sad as he walked away.

I was home as usual. Beth was in the shower. I waited in the living room. I hoped she'd come through to me in an outfit and fuck me to death to apologise but my stomach was heaving thinking of her coming through as Jasmin. Once Jasmin left the flat, we would be done.

It was Jasmin who came through. Not for me though.

Jasmin spoke firmly, devoid of love, "This is once only. When I'm back we can fuck. You can just take me as you want."

The anger was just held in check as I spoke,. It caused her to flinch. I so wanted to scream but that hadn't worked. "If you do this we're done. I won't lock you in as you'd just arrange to do it again. It has to be your decision to save our marriage.

"You fuck them, there is no us, ever!

"They will fuck you over so make sure you have something on them to collect your money. Better get some small condoms for them unless you want to spend time at the STD clinic."

I added sadly, "Beth would never cause me so much pain and ignore the consequences for us. Jasmin is fucking enjoying breaking us up! I'll move into the other room until I can find somewhere else."

She walked away angry at me. I never saw any recognition of what I said in her eyes. The mental pain of what she was going off to do was the worst I have ever encountered. I moved all my stuff into the spare room. I needed to get drunk, something to take this pain away but I wouldn't open the bottle. She could take advantage of me when she came home and I'd need to go to the STD clinic.

It was after ten pm when Eric called. He asked about any distinguishing marks, tattoos, scars which might show the person dressed as Jasmin wasn't Beth. I told him about three moles around her right kidney area. He was sorry but it was Beth. She did have sex with both Ian and Barry. William had joined them. She hadn't been happy but he "paid." Eric said they all showed they paid but their phones hadn't been on.

We arranged to meet the next morning. He'd have copies for me to ensure their wives were aware.

Jasmin came home about twenty minutes later. She was quite subdued. She tried to hug me but I pushed her away. I snarled, "You made your choice. I hope you've checked your bank account as I doubt those cheapskates will have paid you."

I went to what was now my room. I heard Jasmin crying in her room.

In the morning, I met Eric and he gave me four copies of the videos he had obtained. He said, "There is evidence for each wife and you. You could copy one for Beth so she can sue them if they haven't paid. David said you'd suggested that. I like the idea. Humiliate them.

"Ben - don't view them. I've found it only makes things worse." He gave a brief description of what they'd done. They didn't have much to recommend them. One part meant my retribution would be added to for one.

I returned to my previously happy home. I downloaded and filled in the divorce application. I added William's details. I penned letters to their wives. I made a copy for Jasmin so she could sue them for non-payment.

I spent time looking for a new job. There were several which mildly tweaked my interest. None as good but beggars can't be choosers.

I made my lunch as Jasmin never appeared. I left my wedding ring on the table alongside the forms. The good weather confused me. I walked many of the walks I used to love but nothing caused any happy thoughts to enter my mind. Between the Saturday and Sunday, I must have walked a marathon. I didn't feel any better.

Jasmin never appeared in any room I was in. I heard her make her meals but I ignored her.

On my way to work on Monday I stopped at the Sheriff Court and put in the forms for the divorce. First call at work was HR as I handed in my resignation. I must have looked a forlorn figure as everyone seemed to sense my mood.

David met me as I headed to my desk. We went to his office. He looked mad. "Ben, I don't know what to say. Eric called and said she'd gone ahead. Worse he said William had forcibly joined in.

"How are you doing?"

I smiled, a fucking sad smile, "I'd hoped to see William so I can put him through the window. I might even hang on so the last thing I'll see is his death. To be honest being dead would be a relief."

David spoke softly, "I've no doubt you're hurting. I never thought Beth would ever do anything like that.

"I let Jim know. He made sure William is not around today. To protect you. You don't need witnesses that can put you in jail. He knows you so was sure you'll have your resignation already done."

I nodded, "It's in."

David shook his head, "Jim called Bob from your project. Bob would be delighted to have you join their team. Jim says we'll pay your notice period but you can leave today. He'd rather you stayed as he sees the potential for you to be even better. I think William will no longer grace this firm. Jim has looked really closely at what he's done and it's not good. I've never heard such anger from him.

"I'd spoken strongly with William after your bust up with him. I spelled out the ramifications to all parties but he obviously only a wanted his revenge. I should have spoken with Jim before about him.

"Jim feels responsible for his actions. He'll make sure none of them ever speak about what has happened.

"Take a few days and look at all your options. Eric recommended a counsellor to help with your anger. It can be self-destroying. Think about it."

I nodded as I added, "It will come out. I put the divorce papers in naming the three of them. They failed to pay Jasmin. She has the evidence to sue them in the small claims court. Their wives will get it as well."

David smiled sadly, "They will reap what they sowed. One question. When you were screaming at William in his office, how did you know he had a three-inch dick? Eric said he's never seen one so small."

I laughed and laughed. I said as I left, "Maybe I'm just a good judge of people."

I went home. I had a lot to consider. I called the counsellor. I'd see her on Wednesday. I looked at what I could do. I'd done everything so I headed to the gym. I had as hard a workout as I could remember. I used the punch bag for the first time in forever.

I went home and sat and read. I don't have a clue what was in the book.

Jasmin came in at her usual time. The anger within the house was far beyond the love it had previously held. She changed and prepared our dinner. I never spoke. Over dinner she asked quietly, "Why did you take of your ring?"

I looked at her, "I was married to Beth. She no longer exists. Jasmin is not my Beth."

She looked up at me sharply, snapping angrily, "Jasmin, is that all I am to you now? One night of utter madness and you throw us away."

I was angry, as I shouted, "Four nights. Each night you refused to acknowledge how much damage you were doing to us with this. I screamed at you telling you how our marriage would be destroyed. How Ian and Barry would make sure William knew so I'd have to leave my job. I asked you when it came out; as those bastards would tell everyone; could you face your parents?

"You made the decision knowing the consequences. How long before everyone you care about learns what you did? How will you cope then?

"Have you even checked they paid you? At least have something to show for your adultery!

"Blame me if you want. For the real person responsible look in the mirror."

She was shocked at my level of disgust at her. She spoke slowly, sadly, "I don't want the money."

I shook my head, "They haven't paid, have they? They deleted your record didn't they? Your memory for numbers is unmatched. You could recall them and text them. Tell them you have the proof in your cloud. Pay or else you'll take them to the small claims court. Use the money for some charity, woman's refuge or children. Make them pay a little for destroying us."

I saw her later texting so hopefully she'll get the money. Just to sting them a little.

She was quiet, tears falling down her face. Her whole body slumped. She knew there was no chance of any reconciliation. The enormity of the consequences appeared to be just dawning on her. I had shouted those to her. She knew. Beth would have known.

JASMIN WAS JUST A FUCKING WHORE!

I went out for another walk. All my raw emotions were rushing about my head. Only one, I was sure about. Despite what David said I couldn't work for the firm any longer. The wound was too deep and raw. I didn't see the point of working for another who would be working closely with the firm either. No matter that Bob was a great guy like Jim.

When I came back in she was sitting calmly watching a programme on the tv. One she hated.