Nightmare From Hell

Story Info
The fantasy of all fantasies. How it became a nightmare.
9k words
4.09
4.9k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have to know. Some friends are saying I'm overreacting. Don't get them wrong, they agree I was shit upon big time and my rage was justified. They point out I've allowed my anger to take total control of me. The person I was no longer exists. If I'd only calm down, lose the anger, rationalise, I could rediscover myself, move forward. Sounds simple, doesn't it.

To move forward, I need to want too. In truth, I have no interest in building a new future.

Why I am like this? What happened is that I lost the love of my life and my dream job in one crushing moment of utter madness.

Beth is apparently devastated I have left her. I refuse to have anything to do with her despite many pleading on her behalf. She no longer exists in my world. Due to those involved in the event which destroyed my world, I left my dream job. My boss says he will keep it open but I know it's not forever.

My friends feel because of the love we had before this, if we even spoke, it could help me, both of us. Some think it may be possible to rebuild my marriage. How the fuck can anyone see that? I don't. I fucking don't! If it's ever mentioned, I lose what little control I have. I've lost quite a few friends because of it. They say when I'm calmer they'll be there for me. They hate who I have become. I've lost my pride in being the best I could be. I'm not the go to guy for help, advice anymore. I'm so negative and angry. They point out how my view of women has changed. As far as I'm concerned every woman is a slut in waiting. That's the sanitised version!

Am I happy? Not a chance! I'm as miserable as I think it is ever possible to be. Death would be a release from this pain, this vast emptiness inside me. I can't forgive, forget or bear to be around her or reminded about her. Anytime I think about what happened, I want to lash out. It stokes the rage within until I explode. There is no light in my world anymore. I exist, nothing more!

It doesn't help that I'm in this position due to the love we had for each other. I'm sure that may confuse you so I'll explain. Maybe you have an answer?

My name is Ben. I'm definitely average. Fair to middling looks, brown hair, all my own teeth. I do a little gym work as I sit most of the day. I did do industrial design for large companies. They have a project and look to the firm I worked for to help design and bring together the teams to construct. It can be very demanding if you are trying not to blow up the rest of the plant while building or deconstructing pieces which may or may not be connected.

I was recruited to the firm by Jim Strachan, the father of the recent temporary CEO, his obnoxious son William. I was twenty-two and just out of university. Jim's firm helped a few students each year with work experience and even jobs over the holidays. I'd worked with them. The whole place was a happy place to work. Jim made sure the staff were put first as they were the important people. He was always interested in you, how your course was going and how could the firm work better for us. Jim offered me a job and I gratefully accepted. The firm has a great reputation for excellence as well as training staff.

I met Beth on a night out with some work colleagues when she came along with a couple of the girls who worked with us. We found ourselves together a couple of times so spoke. She was lovely and very pleasant. Over a few nights out we'd meet and speak together. Our conversations soon made the evening for me. We laughed as we each told the other, we'd been looking for them. I asked her out for a date as I saw the life behind her eyes. She was intelligent, funny and passionate on various subjects like the climate crisis, supporting the local food bank and St Johnstone. I only played football at school as you had to. I have no ability. I did attend matches with her. I learned she had another side. The expletives she knew astounded me.

The more time we spent together the more we discussed a future together. We had similar dreams. We both wanted a family, a good, varied sex life but only with ourselves involved. She showed her passions did extend to our sex life which was by far the best of the admittedly small amount of such encounters I'd ever had. Eighteen months later and we were married.

I don't like to dwell on Beth as it makes me inconsolable, tears flow like rivers. Beth is lovely. At five foot five, blond hair to mid back, blue eyes, a smile which makes you happy when she looks at you. She doesn't like her "36C" cup breasts. I loved them. She thinks her areolas are too large and she hates her nipples expand so much. I'd tell her, it gave me more of her to love and nibble. She has a flat stomach which led to a blond honey pot. She kept her labia lips bare as she loved me to tongue her. I loved to as well. She tasted so divine. Her long legs looked fantastic in stockings which she wasn't adverse to wearing. Oh, how I miss them caress my head as I ate her out! She was well versed in making me erupt when she blew me. Her pussy was tight, hot and could make me cum whether I wanted to or not. We spent so long pleasuring each other we were often tired at work the next day.

Beth is an accountant at an accountancy firm which provides services to multiple small businesses.

We did a lot of practicing for our family. We roleplayed many different scenarios. It was all good fun. One caused a neighbour in our block of flats to have a right good chuckle. Devon has spoken about it a few times but only with us. He's an A & E doctor. One night he came home after a rougher day than usual to find me rescuing Beth, carrying her outside in her sheer nightie. I was dressed as a fireman. Beth hadn't seen him until we were past him as she was facing the other way. She gasped. Devon didn't look back but shouted, "A definite 10!" It had really brightened his day.

She came like an express train as I resuscitated her pussy before fucking her at the back of the block. She was nervous but excited when we headed back upstairs, hugging each other tightly. She wanted to be seen but she didn't! That sheer nightie didn't cover much of anything. From what was slowly running down her thighs, I'd never cum as much! Following that the fireman always had tissues in his pocket.

When I was twenty-six, Jim stepped back from the firm as his wife Moira was ill. He wanted to be there for her through her treatment. William took over, though for the big decisions Jim would come in and give his final approval.

William and I did not get along well from my early days in the firm. I caught a man, old enough to know better, forcing himself on a young girl on the secretarial floor. He wouldn't take no for an answer. She tried to fight his unwanted advances off. As he was hauling her in to kiss her, I grabbed him and pulled him away from her. He was utterly pissed off and tried to punch me but I blocked it before I decked him with one of my best ever punches. I left him in no uncertain terms that if he tried any such behaviour again, I'd break quite a few bones in his body. It was later I was told who I had hit.

Jim heard about it. I expected to have my work experience cancelled. Jim was on my side and we all heard him tearing William a new arsehole. Ever since if he can he likes to try and goad me. He doesn't like some of my replies. It didn't help when Jim promoted me to a middle-ranked role on one of our teams just prior to his taking the time off. William had wanted a friend who would cover for him.

Once he was the boss, he started making it his business to try and fuck with me. He should have known I wouldn't accept that. I was responsible for a part of a large project so when he stepped up in a meeting with the client and proceeded to talk a load of shit. I stood up, apologised to them and said, "He'd obvious been misinformed about the project." I set out what was needed for my part.

Afterwards he went for me calling me every name under the sun. I just smiled. Before I left, I handed in my resignation. My reputation was now such, I could have a new job within hours of the word I was available getting out.

Somehow Jim was in the office the next morning. He'd learned of our interaction and my response. William denied he'd tried to fuck up my project but I video all such meetings so I have a record I can rely on. My memory could be faulty at times. Jim was furious. Not only was the client a very important one but what William had proposed would have been disastrous for our firm as their plant would have blown up. Our reputation would be shot. No one would use us.

Jim persuaded me to stay as the client would not continue if William was involved in any meaningful way. All my projects would be overseen by Jim and his trusted right-hand man, David. I'm sure David was the one who kept Jim updated regularly. Hence his being present the next morning.

William was even more unhappy with me. If we met up at a works night out, after a few drinks he felt brave until I suggested we step outside. At the first christmas dance we had attended as a couple, he tried it on with Beth. Everyone heard the smack she gave him. Her hand came out as a bruise on his face a few days later. Each year since Beth refuses to dance with him despite his pathetic attempts to persuade her. He has a group of equally obnoxious friends who chase women relentlessly despite them all being married.

Beth and I had just celebrated my twenty-eighth birthday. We were looking for a house as we wished to start our family. We were still playing games. Often the role could be either and we'd toss a coin to see who would be the first. We'd replay it later for the other. If it was good, we'd play it when we felt like it.

I won the toss so I elected to be the client. Now I wish I had lost. Beth was going to play at being an escort for the evening. We researched the role as much as we could so it would be authentic. She'd join me in the lounge before we went to the restaurant for a meal. Afterwards we'd go to the bar and have a drink. Once in the room, she'd record me giving my name, the acts I wished and my agreeing the fee to be paid by bank transfer. She would put that to a "friend" as a precaution for all our safety. She'd put the phone down but in position to record us. We often watched our roleplays back. We'd spot bits to improve but mostly we enjoyed the evening again. Okay it led to more hot sex.

Beth wouldn't tell me about the outfit she was planning only when she was ready she'd let me know to book the hotel.

Three weeks later I was sitting on a bar stool at the Mount. In came a black-haired bombshell. She had her phone out as though she was looking at something for guidance. She looked around, smiled when she saw me. She came up and asked quietly, "Are you Daniel Craig?"

It took me a moment to answer as I was looking at her in shock. She had brown eyes, a business jacket which covered a sheer blouse. The skirt was tight and I could see suspender bumps. The legs looked long in those three-inch heels.

She was lightly laughing at my shock. Finally, I spoke, "Daniel Craig, licenced to thrill at your disposal." She shook my offered hand before coming close to kiss me lightly. Her perfume was exotic. Several people around the bar were as aroused as I was.

She spoke softly, seductively, "I'm Jasmin."

As I ordered her a drink, she sat on the stool. The skirt rode up exposing a hint of stocking weal. They must have turned the heating up. We talked until we were summoned to our table. As she sat down she unbuttoned her jacket. My jaw dropped. She was wearing a black quarter cup bra. Her beautiful breasts had nipple bars. Her nipples seemed more aroused than usual.

Throughout the meal, it appeared the tables beside us had to be cleaned often. Many guests took detours heading to the toilets. I had struggled to keep my eyes on her face or pay attention to the conversation. This was my fantasy on steroids. My cock was as hard as he'd ever been. He might have reached seven and a half inches. Certainly, there was no space in my trousers.

Jasmin appeared to be taking all the scrutiny easily unless you looked closely. She was definitely aroused but bloody nervous.

Once the meal was over, we adjourned to the bar. We had two drinks. Her skirt kept rising until I could see her sheer black knickers. She was completely bare. The knickers didn't hide her pussy lips. They were wet, extremely wet. A few people close by may have seen as well as one man spluttered as another gasped. Once we finished the drinks, I took her to my room.

Once there she was all business. She recorded me saying I'd pay her £500 for three ejaculations, blowjob, pussy and anal. She handed me a slip with her bank details. I paid.

Once settled she had me wash and lie naked on the bed. She spent a few minutes in the toilet before coming in. I saw her place the phone so it covered the bed.

She put some music on and danced. As she did, she slowly stripped. My cock was definitely bigger than normal. As she took the skirt off first, I saw the knickers were a sheer "G" string. It hugged her bare pussy displaying her labia to perfection. As the jacket came off, I about came. Those nipples bars seemed so real. She played with her breasts as she danced. Her nipples grew even longer. She was quietly moaning, showing her own pleasure. This was for both of us after all.

When she removed the blouse she straddled me, putting her pussy on my face as she began to give me a blowjob. Her pussy was flowing as I moved the pantie to the side as I licked, sucked and nibbled from her bum to her clit. Beth is good but Jasmin was utterly amazing. Those nipple bars were creating havoc on my stomach as she moved her breasts around. She managed to keep them just in contact with my flesh so they excited all the sensors. Her tongue was lightly caressing the head and then she'd suck it into her mouth almost to her throat. She'd let him out to breathe and lash him with her tongue. There was so much suction, I could feel my hips rise from the bed. All too soon, I shouted I was cumming. She held me still in her mouth as I shot four, five times into her.

Once she'd milked me dry, she turned. She kissed me and sat directly on my face. She was in control as she needed her release. She used my whole face as she told me what she wanted. I did my best. After that blowjob, she deserved it. When she came, I almost drowned. I'm sure my chin won't need shaved in the morning. My nose may have been broken and I wouldn't rule out some black eyes such was the force her hips smashed into my face with. She was exerting some pressure as she came, holding her pussy still against my face, trying to stuff it up her pussy, as the orgasm rushed through her. It was one of her biggest ever orgasms.

Once she settled, she smiled as my cock had recovered. She backed down my body using her pussy, nipples and hair to arouse me further. She backed onto him like a homing missile. I never felt her hand touch him but I did feel an extremely hot and wet cauldron. She slowly built momentum until I was gasping for breath. Those nipples and bars were creating havoc on my chest. As she started to cum herself, she was driving me into the mattress. I was manhandling her breasts as my hips started their own dance. She used my cock to run her clit all along him. It was a race but we called it a dead heat. I'd never erupted like that for a long time. I was seeing stars, galaxies.

She cuddled me and told me she was jealous of my wife. (I was still wearing my ring.) Most clients only thought of themselves. She moved down and began caressing my cock with her breasts. She licked him clean, something she'd done rarely. I couldn't believe the sensations on my thighs as the nipples bars and her nipples caressed me. She used a finger to rim me. The feelings as she put my balls into her mouth and sucked were indescribable. My cock was slowly gained some energy. Once he was hard she lubed him and then her bum. She turned away, straddling my legs, reverse cowgirl. I watched carefully as she put him in her bum. It was one of my favourite positions of all. The sight of her suspender framed bum, the "G" string to the side as my cock slowly entered and almost came out was a wonderous sight. She was slowly building speed. Her hands massaged her nipples.

She was talking quietly, "I've a colleague who would enjoy you. She loves playing with my breasts when someone is in my bum. Often she'll lick my pussy as it's being fucked catching his cock as well. We both cum like we're blasting off for the moon. I love eating her out and placing a big strong cock like yours in her pussy. We make sure each other's pussy is cum free before we leave."

The vision was too much, I just came and came. I was totally spent.

Jasmin laughed as I gasped for breath. She dressed slowly. Before she left, she kissed me softly and said, "I hope you'll book me again."

I relaxed for a while before heading for a shower.

As I left, I saw two of William's arsehole friends in the bar. Ian and Barry were loud in their description of the girl who had been in the bar. It was Jasmin. Ian was laughing as he told everyone, "We've booked her for Friday night."

I walked away not looking at them. Had Beth been playing them? I wasn't sure she'd know them. Had they recognised me and were winding me up?

All the way home I was so conflicted. The fantasy had been the best ever. We were both so high. The darkness descended when I thought Beth may actually have been so high from the experience she might have agreed to be an escort for Ian and Barry. My conscience broke in, "If she was, she'd have been winding them up. She'll never contemplate that in the real world."

Once home Beth was all over me. She was so happy. I had to check her breasts and nipples to see if she had been pierced. She was laughing so much I did what I needed to do, lifted her up, took her to bed and tongued her to three orgasms before I slowly made love to her. We were Ben and Beth. We caressed each other and spoke of our love.

As I was lying back, cuddling her afterwards, so at peace, in love with this gorgeous woman who loved me, my world started to unravel.

Beth was so happy, she had the "I've just been well fucked look." Well, she had! Her eyes were shining. She was holding me in her arms, lightly caressing me with her fingertips.

She spoke softly, "Ben, it was such an experience. I've never been so high. The looks from the men and some women who wanted to be you. In the room, the persona of Jasmin took over. I never knew I could play like that. Your eyes as I did exactly what you wanted showed the love you have for me. It drove me on.

"As I left, I saw you lying there, so happy, so knackered. It was like another level had been reached. I was so elated to have brought you such pleasure. I was in a different world.

"As I came out of the lift, two men approached me. They had seen me with you. They wanted to book me. I played them saying it was £500 each for up to three hours. They agreed and have booked us a room for Friday night. It will be a one off. I'm so excited yet scared about it."

I gasped when she said the last part. She looked up at me. My greatest fantasy night was now becoming a nightmare beyond any I had ever had.

I said, firmly, "Rewind. What are you intending?"

Beth sat up, looking at me as though she was shocked I was looking angry. My heartrate was certainly going up. I focussed my eyes on hers.

She said, "I've arranged to meet two men on Friday night as Jasmin. £1000 for three hours. It will never happen again."

I sat up. I'm sure the colour drained from me. I felt like I could faint! I've never felt shock like this.

The anger in my voice startled her, "Beth the greatest night of my life has become my nightmare from hell. I can understand you being high. I'm still high with the effect of it. It was everything and more than I could ever have imagined. It was so intense, so beyond anything we have ever done. What made it even better was what we just had, loving sex as Beth and Ben.