Nights of Cain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He's nearing exhaustion. I can feel it in the slowing of his thrusts, the lessening impacts of his body against mine. Within moments, he tenses against me and I feel his second release spewing within me. It seems hotter than the first. I wonder if that's my overexcited imagination playing tricks. He pulls out and nearly stumbles. He's as shaken as I am and our couple holds him up, supporting him till he gets his bearings. He does so, quickly enough.

"Was that as good for you as it was for me?" He laughs.

"Of course." I tell him.

I'll tell him anything at this point. My mind is wheeling. I want him. I want Marco. I find it both thrilling and frightening. The boy has gotten under my skin and now I'm craving more of him. And yet, I can't bring myself to say anything as he pulls his pants back up.

"Cain." He's shy again.

"Marco." I breathe.

Our eyes linger upon each other. Neither of us seem willing to say what we know we feel, what we desire.

"I'll catch you in the chatroom." He winks and then walks away, slowly and hesitantly.

I still find myself unable to speak to him even as he glances back repeatedly as he heads down the ally and to the door.

"The same." I whisper knowing he can't hear me.

He disappears inside. "He moved you, didn't he?"

I catch the woman's knowing look.

"Unexpectedly so." I admit.

"We both knew this would happen, eventually." She reminds me of her earlier warning days before I embarked upon my journey through Allure. "I warned you that you'd eventually find the one boy who'd shake you to your core."

"I know." I sigh.

"The game comes with unintended consequences." She reminds me of too. "All players eventually discover this truth before the end."

"We can't play forever." I tell her and myself. "I think I've just met the one who could end it all for me."

"Only time will tell." She says as she squats and grabs my pants. She pulls on them as she rises. "We better get you home and get you cleaned up for dinner." She winks.

"And dessert?" I ask.

"Well...that depends upon whether you're too exhausted from your exertions." She teases.

"I'm never too exhausted for you." I tell her as I push her up against the wall and slid my hand between her squirming thighs. "No panties." I observed, quite pleased with her. "You've been a good girl tonight."

"Good enough for a spanking?" She muses as I press my fingers into her warm, inviting sex and discover that she's wet and her short dress is wet too.

"I'm not the only one who needs to clean up."

"Hardly." She says before we kiss.

Normally, I'd fuck her right here and now, but I was still recovering from Marco's attentions and I didn't have his stamina. I would before he hit the bed tonight. I always did. "I think dessert will be delicious." I grin and step back, although reluctantly. I find myself semi-aroused, but it's not enough to give her what she deserves, and she deserves a hell of lot more from me than such a half-ass measure.

"Come, let's go home." She says and offers me her hand.

"I'm ready." I say after I've secured my pants once more and zipped up. "Let's go home, baby."

With that, I take my wife's hand and together we head down the ally, all the while Marco simmers in my mind. Images of the three of us in bed begins to haunt me...

12