Teammates

Story Info
Baseball jocks agree to meet at the club for a night out.
2.1k words
4.6
6.4k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood under the warm stream of the locker room shower. My buddy named Theo was standing a few stalls down from me. We stayed late after baseball practice so that I could work on my pitch and he could break in his new catcher's mitt. We were the only walk-on freshmen to make the team this year, so we felt like we had something to prove. Every other freshman had been actively scouted and recruited, and most were offered scholarships to play there. Theo and I had risked it all, passing up scholarships to small colleges, believing we could prove ourselves if given a chance at a big university.

I worked the shampoo into my sweaty hair, letting my eyes stay closed in this rare moment of relaxation. It was Friday night, and in typical fashion, I had no plans outside of heading home to eat, jerk off, and go to sleep.

"Hey man, are you falling asleep in there?" Theo called out. I heard him turn off his shower and step out.

"No, not yet," I replied. I poked my head out from behind the curtain. Theo was drying off with his towel, turned away from me.

Theo was just as tall as me, both just north of 6 feet. We both had athletic builds, but Theo had a darker biracial complexion. But his most distinctive feature was his huge round ass. I tried not to stare, but I noticed my right hand had started massaging my hardening dick as I watched his ass jiggle each time he stepped towards his locker.

"What are you up to tonight?" he asked.

"Oh I don't know. Maybe Taco Bell then bed." I replied, already thinking about a crunch wrap supreme. Was I hungry or horny?

"I don't know how you keep a 6 pack when you eat that shit."

I down looked at my large pecs and toned abs. "I'm burning 6,000 calories a day with these two-a-days. I can eat whatever I want."

I turned off my own shower and headed to my locker near his. His fat dick flopped around while he dried off his short hair. I was used to being around naked guys, but Theo was stupidly hot. Guys would kill to have his body, although having to fit his giant butt into our tight baseball uniforms seemed genuinely challenging for him.

I turned to keep my own dick out of his view. I was having a hard time concealing my boner in my tight briefs.

"Adam," he said, "You need to come out with me tonight. When is the last time we actually acted like college students?"

I sighed. Fuck. "What did you have in mind?"

"We should go to one of the costume parties downtown."

"Costume party? It's not even Halloween."

"It's college town. The whole month of October is Halloween." Theo pulled on a jockstrap, always his preferred underwear for some reason. "Let's break out the fake IDs and get drunk. And maybe find some chicks to suck our cocks."

Now he was speaking my language. I hadn't been laid since the first week of school when my ex-girlfriend came to town for one last hook-up. Since then, it was just me and my right hand. I was still feeling horny as hell watching Theo's ass bounce while he adjusted the straps on his jock strap. His ass looked extra juicy in the jockstrap. He pulled on some Nike shorts that strained over his globes.

I stopped staring at his ass and finally replied, "Alright, let's do it. Do you have a costume? Because I sure as shit don't."

"Yea, I already bought a costume. It's a little tight, but it'll work. You should just throw something together. Who cares, we're just there for the good time."

Theo told me which club to meet at, and I took the bus to my dorm to get ready.

I went with the old college standby, toss a white sheet over my shoulder, add a belt and sandals, and call myself Hercules. I looked in the mirror, and honestly I looked like Hercules. My golden blonde hair was wavy against my sharp jawline and brown eyes. I got to show off my physique, so my odds of getting laid should be pretty good. I decided to just keep my white briefs on, a nice sweat-wicking material that would keep me cool if we ended up dancing. I took a few shots of shitty vodka that my roommate kept hidden, and called an Uber to get downtown.

When I arrived to the club, I was feeling great. Honestly, I was thrilled to be finally living the life of a normal college kid that wasn't always busy with class and sports. I got in line to enter the club, and I noticed a few other guys were dressed in a similar outfit, but I was the only guy without a shirt or at least visible shorts underneath the makeshift toga. And I was fine with that because I knew my body looked great. All that weight lifting paid off. I could feel both women and men checking me out.

My fake ID worked, and I found my way to the bar to the side of a crowded dance floor. It was loud as hell with electronica playing a deep thumping rhythm.

The club was very dark with strobe lights and colored lights briefly panning over the crowd. I scanned the room for Theo when a girl with bouncy tits and big eyes asked me to buy her a drink while groping my bicep. She was wearing a skimpy maid outfit, and I ordered us both the strongest drinks I could afford. I handed her the drink, but after I paid she had disappeared. I had been played.

I made my way to the dance floor, and I was definitely feeling the buzz. I wanted to find Theo, but the dance floor was packed body to body. Plenty of girls were dancing with me and getting handsy. I felt hands run along my pecs, along my ass, grabbing my large shoulders, and even my dick a few times. A few of them made out with me, and I got to cop a feels of my own. After a few drinks and a few girls declining my offer to take them "back to my place", I was still having a great time dancing with the crowd.

I decided to get two more shots at the bar, and on my way back to the dance floor, I finally found Theo! At least I was pretty sure I found him. I saw the profile of someone in a spandex Spider-man outfit with an ass I would recognize anywhere. He was wearing a mask one his head, but his muscular frame and juicy ass could only belong to him.

I waded into the dance floor to catch up with him. I had to yell my drink orders into the bartenders' ears, so I knew there was no chance he would hear me call out to him. Finally, I caught up to him and ended up right behind him, actually squished into him from behind.

My body froze before I could get his attention to say hello. I realized my chance and took it, placing both hands on his ass cheeks to get the groping I had dreamed of. He didn't seem to mind and kept dancing. In fact, he seemed to push his ass backwards into my hands, letting my hands stay on his globes. My fingers explored the weight of his ass cheeks and felt them bounce with the music.

I felt him push his ass against my hard cock, straining within my briefs. I hadn't even said hello. I didn't think he even knew I was behind him, and now I'm on the dance floor grinding with my teammate! At this point, there was no mistaking it, he was shaking his ass on my dick on purpose, allowing his butt to bounce and shake on my groin.

Did he know it was me or does Theo grind on random guys? I didn't know what to think. But I was letting it happen, and my body was absolutely reacting to it.

Suddenly, he spun around. I was face to face with the Spider-man eyes of his mask staring at mine. Before I could even utter a word, he grabbed the waist band of my briefs from under my toga costume and pulled it down, leaving me completely naked under my sheet.

In the darkness and under thumping music, people wouldn't be able to notice a murder taking place, much less me getting almost naked. I looked down and couldn't even see the floor, those briefs were gone.

Before I could react, he turned back around, placing his spandex-covered ass at my groin, and he pulled my hips closer to him while he shook his ass.

Finally, some confirmation. He lifted his mask just enough to spit into his right hand before lowering it again. I saw the outline of a chiseled jaw line and full lips I knew belonged to Theo. So this isn't some random stranger. It's my friend. Just two straight friends doing straight things in a club. Great.

And then Theo's straight hand landed on my now bi-curious raging boner. My hands groped his ass and his chest as he bounced his ass up and down and slowly massaged my cock with his hand. Looking back on it, I'm lucky I didn't get arrested for having my 8 inches of man meat on full public display, although at any given moment, my cock was either buried between his ass cheeks or being held by his hand.

My hands reached around his body and found the outline of his hard dick, straining against the fabric of his costume. He stopped dancing when I touched him, and I swear I could feel him moan although I definitely couldn't hear him despite our bodies being so close.

My right hand traced his sizeable dick and he laid his head backwards to the point where we could have kissed if he wasn't wearing a mask. I continued long slow strokes as he pressed his ass into me. I could feel his hips start thrusting into my hand, and I realized I was full-on giving a handjob. I stopped teasing him. I grabbed his dick through the costume and jerked him off, and I felt him really thrust into me and I could feel his cum through the costume.

He seemed re-dedicated to working on my dick, and when he lifted up his mask a second time, I tried to grab the mask to lift it all the way off, but he stopped me and made a "no" sign with his hand. He spit into his hand again and went back to work, this time positioning himself behind me to get a faster rhythm with his hand. We continued swaying to the music as his left hand found my pecs, my ass, my abs. I could feel myself getting close, when I felt him re-position again.

He kept jacking me off but then bent over like he was looking for something on the floor. He brought up his mask one last time, lifted up my toga costume, and I felt my dick go into his mouth.

I would've fallen backwards with pleasure if not buoyed by the faceless people dancing around me. For all I knew, everyone around me had their dick in someone else's mouth. It was so dark and the vibes so strong, I was able to disappear into the moment and feel his tongue slide up and down my shaft. My cock hit his throat, and I did not last long. He kept his mouth around my cock as I exploded, continuing to bob up and down.

He stood back up and positioned my toga costume to cover up my dick. I felt his hand give my ass a squeeze while licked his big lips, and pull his mask back below his jaw. I stood there in a stupor trying to figure out what to do or say while people danced around us and the electronica music continued. But he vanished back into the crowd.

I tried to make my way off the dance floor toward the bar, but I could not find him. I adjusted my costume so the sheet was just wrapped around my waist, my muscular sweaty torso exposed, but I felt better leaving the club knowing my dick wouldn't flop into view.

It was late, and I had fulfilled my goal of getting my dick sucked, although not by the person (or gender) I had expected. When I got home, my brain was racing. It was too much to stress about. I would be seeing Theo the next day at the weight room, but for now I just needed sleep. I took a shower and hopped in bed.