All Comments on 'Nighttime Confessions 2: Sunrise Pt. 02'

by MacDuke

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
you hasve fuck up a good story

with manhater stories that you write,you have the same focus on this story.turn family woman into a whore over night and hubby is ok with it.right her life would change with her ass in the street.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Nice

This is really well written if just a little slow. I have enjoyed reading it and look forward to reading the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Ahem!!!

"If you are going to make up your own characters, don't call this a sequel".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
tell him and help make it up to him

she has to get him a few women to fuck also ..just to get over her guilt... she dont need to fuck others now ..she just needs to make sure her hubby is the one satisfied ..not her hubby....oh what she has lost never to return.... hubby deserves to test the waters also

peggytwittypeggytwittyabout 18 years ago
Lost the story line and flow.

I don’t find anything wrong with you trying to put your own spin on this great story with capecodmercury’s permission.

I just don’t find this follows the story line or even keeps up the anguish of adultery. This long drawn out Bi couplings and thoughts seems to be so far off and illogical to the pain of adultery Marge is trying to deal with. It just doesn’t fit or add to this story. Your writing is fine, but I think you have gone off on a Bi bent and lost the story line. Marge almost seems to have a split personality with the odd happenings. I’m waiting for some of this to be a dream sequence.

Sorry but these are my feelings on this story.

Please keep writing.

ChagrinedChagrinedabout 18 years ago
So-so

The writing is okay, except for reading a little too much like the classic "Peyton Place" in some areas. I think the thhing that bothers me the most is that you I really had trouble keeping the cast of characters together. It is not a good sign whrn a writer forces his readers to matrix out who was with whom and who was married to whom during the course of the story.

I did like the little morning after hen party though.

Anyway, I do look forward to seeing how you wrap this up.

Regards

andy1hardyandy1hardyabout 18 years ago
Oh Oh!!!

MacDuke...Looks like you fucked up big time on your effort.

It appears "Ahem!'s " comment is straight from your comment on Foux Pas's excellent sequel to the story. Talk about having your own comment bite you right back. Sheesh!

I don't even think 1Kikki can save you now.

But all is not lost, let's hope your conclusion redeems you.

But that's me.

Andy

1Kiki1Kikiabout 18 years ago
Once again

I loved it, no matter what.

RicticRicticabout 18 years ago
Wrong Story ?????

I usually dont comment on stories I dont care for. I really have nothing against your story except you seem to have changed the charecters personalities until they are nothing like in the original.

gizzmo301gizzmo301about 18 years ago
nice

ok writting.... but these are two different people then the two in the first story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
everything good at the moment,but consequences

life has it consequences and they're sometime bad.she whores and cheat on husband isn't a good thing.see when he finds out she is on her own.now with her friends laughing at what she gave up for a thrill and lost of her childred.who is the dumby here,the writer make her read as a airhead.see some women have to want respect for themselves and their husbands.when she let them touch her she became a slut and repect was lost.your story isn't the story that start this faus you are writing.you slap a honest woman,mother and wife in the mouth with your faus.

DyaneDyaneabout 18 years ago
I loved it.

I loved it, like all the others you have written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
with consequences comes justice or revenge

she acts like its' ok to fuck up,wake till payback comes and act all stuck up if you've to pay a price.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Chapter 3? ? ?

Still waiting for Chapter 3...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
if she was single i could see this

just fuck up and let it go on,not to cool.all of these educators or out on their ass.

Richie4110Richie4110almost 10 years ago
I agree, this story needs a finish

Loved your writing skill and your characters held true to form for the most part. Please don't hold us in suspense and finish this story.

ErotFanErotFanover 9 years ago
To many rationalizations

While the dialog was well structured and the sex scenes vivid, not much was done to advance the original story. And then to be left just as unfulfilled as the original re Meg and Don. This was just a fuckfest.

The dialogue with the cunt rang true at least.

You haven't enticed me to look for Ch. 3 at all. Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Shit

With the disclaimers it isn't any real surprise that Pt. 03 has never happened. This author, like so many others, gave up on Literotica. It was either out of the rewards of writting for money, as I suspect, or just ran out of creativity.

I will never give an unfinished story a good rating. 3*

detroitdave

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Unfinished story

Always scores 1/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Trainwreck alternate version.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous