Nigkala Tales Pt. 13: Degree of Separation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was nearing the end of the windy season, so I decided to go for broke. When I got up near four thousand feet, I used my power over the winds to cause not only rising winds, but to also make the area close to me denser, so I would not need the oxygen. When I noticed most of the mountains were below, I looked and saw I was about six thousand feet up. Yet, I did not need the oxygen. So I pushed on. The tallest peak in the area was five hundred feet higher, and I wanted to be above it. When I was sure I was above, I checked and found myself at seven thousand. I wondered if I could make the record.

Calming my thoughts, I located the air mass most suitable for lift, and headed into it. I knew I had to more than double my height, so I used a bit more power to keep me rising. When I thought I was twice the mountain's height, I looked and learned I was only eleven thousand feet up. I guess the Earth's curvature was fooling my sense of distance. I wanted to get to eighteen thousand. So I decided to try for three times their apparent height. I was wondering if I would need to use the oxygen soon, but the air about me stayed comfortable.

When I finally reached my goal, I found I was drifting east over the mountain. Curiosity got the better of me, and I decided to go even higher. The ascent was steady, but after an hour, the sky was getting a little darker. Deciding to head back down, I checked the altimeter, and saw I had just crossed thirty thousand feet. Descending for a bit, the winds suddenly changed. They were no longer at my control, and were sending me up, fast. The air remained breathable. Ahead, I thought one cloud was moving to meet me. How could that be? The wind was against it. A minute later, there was no longer any question.

The wind sent me into the cloud, and into a vast cave like space on its upper side. Then the wind died, and with it, my movement. I thought for sure I would fall through, when suddenly, I felt my feet pushing against the cloud. Smoothly, the spongy cloud seemed to thicken into a floor under my feet. I thought to ask Inanna if she knew anything. "Queen Inanna, I am standing in and on a cloud. Do you know what might be happening to me?" There was silence. I tried again, with a little more effort, but nothing.

Worried, I tried reaching out with my divine senses, and found I could feel an extremely strong presence nearby, but I could not feel beyond the cloud. So I spoke out, "Hello?"

I wait a minute, and then said, "Hello? Who are you?"

Just as I was about to speak again, I heard a thunderous voice say, "You come into my domain using my power, and you do not know me."

Suddenly it hit me. I bowed and said, "Lord An, I did not realize I had come so far. Please forgive me."

"Respect. Good. Tell me, why have you have come. Did you seek some boon from me?"

"No, Lord. I came for the pleasure of flight. These wings behind me allow a form of flight, but dependent on the winds and my skill. I have recently mastered it, and wanted to see my limits, and the limits your power would grant me. The view from the sky humbles me."

I saw a mist gather in front of me, about ten feet away. It gathered density, color, and form. Soon, I saw it become human shaped. The mist solidified into a man. He was nearly six feet tall, bare chested, and broad shouldered, but dressed as a Sumerian king. He wore a horned crown, and a fair amount of jewelry. His beard was thick, and well groomed. He clearly worked out or was blessed with a perfect physique. "Remove those wings, and stand before me."

I carefully unhooked myself, and as I walked toward him, he seemed surprised at my height. He gestured and said, "Go into the next room. It is better for discussion." I walked into the corridor that formed in front of me. When I entered the room, he said, "Sit on the left." It was clear his seat was on the right, as it was a throne. Just as I sat, I felt his mind whammy me, instructing me to forget his size. However, my mind was stronger than that compulsion. When I looked at him, I saw he was eight feet tall, and I realized the throne was sized for him before I arrived. I crossed my legs to show I was relaxed.

"What am I to do with you? If I punish you, Inanna will be annoyed. Yet you come uninvited. Others have pierced my domain, but are quickly in space beyond the sky. Some stay for a bit, but none acknowledge me."

"Well, speak."

"My lord, if you were to invite me, to enjoy a visit with you, then I would not be uninvited, just early. I know it is your power that sustains me in this thin air, and for that, I thank you." I then pulled a Sharon Stone and slowly uncrossed my legs and crossed them the other way. As my seat was normal human size, that meant he got a clear view of my vagina. Of course, my flight suit didn't hide much, but it was clear he was looking.

Almost inaudibly, he said, "Well, it has been quite a while since I had one of her priestesses." I could barely hear him mumble, but the acoustics were perfect. In a more normal voice, he said, "Let us see your skill." He gestured to one wall, and it evaporated, revealing a large bed. "I 'invite' you into my bed."

"Yes, my Lord." I slowly stood up, and began a striptease. Not easy with only two semi-transparent items of clothing, but I did my best. Slowly, I walked up to him swaying my hips, and playing with each breast in turn, causing my nipples to extend fully. Stopping in front of him, my body continued to sway. Two seconds later, I turned and slowly headed for the bed. Halfway there, I looked over my shoulder with a 'come hither' look. I swayed all the way there, wiggling my butt sensuously. Climbing onto the bed on all fours, I went into the center and stopped. I gave one last wiggle of my butt, then got on my back and spread my legs. Crooking my finger at him, I 'called' him over. By this time, he had a serious erection, and seemed entranced as I continued to play with my breasts, and added touching my vagina.

He got up, and as he walked over, his clothing evaporated. That was cool. He came onto the bed and pushed me down, so he could lay on me. It was clear he wanted to be dominant, and wanted me to know it, so I played the submissive, but with a touch of orneriness to indicate I wasn't tame. I also noticed he had a fourteen-inch cock. I had never encountered one that long, but hey, he's a god. My only worry was if he would fit all the way in. Turns out he almost did. Only about an inch remained. When I realized he was going to pound me, I quickly placed a hand in front of my vagina, so I could wrap his long cock as it went in. Each time he thrust, he went all the way. With my hand adding two to three inches, he was able to shove hard without ramming my insides. With my other hand, I distracted him, so he would not realize my trick. I also got him squishing my tits and pulling my nipples.

While it might seem as though I was just acting, I wasn't. Sometimes I like it rough, and I had long ago learned to direct my partner into pleasing me even as I pleased him. I got a bit of a shock when he came, literally. I actually felt the discharge all the way from my vagina to my nipples when he came. That he didn't deflate after coming didn't surprise me, nor that he came again quickly. In fact, he came seven times before he let up. Each time, it seemed the shock was greater. Maybe that was why I came hard each time he did. He lay down beside me, not quite so stiff, but no longer fully erect.

"You are indeed skilled. And you have great endurance. You also handled my power well. She has chosen well. So tell me what your first time with the divine was like? Did you enjoy me?"

Oh, dear. I've had sex with Inanna a number of times. "My Lord, I have never had sex with one so well-endowed. I was so filled up; I thought I might not be able to withstand your divine member. But my Lady has taught me to clean up after."

"What do you mean?"

"Look to your mighty shaft. It is slick with the residue of our pleasure. If I may, I can lick it clean for you." Suddenly he was erect. "Seems like the idea appeals to you. Shall I?"

"Yes. Service me."

I turned around, and with my ass nearly in his face, I began licking his shaft, from the base to the tip. After he was cleaned, I continued, but this time extending my tongue to begin wrapping it. I also put the tip in my mouth to suck on it. After a bit of this, he interrupted.

"Huh? What's going on? It feels like I'm all the way in your mouth, but that can't be. I would stick out the back of your head!" He sort of sat up, and did raise his head to see what I was doing. "What is that?" He pulled me off, so I pulled my tongue back in.

"My Lord, I am gifted with a long tongue. I have learned to use it well."

"How long is it?"

Sitting back up and facing him, I slowly extended it until the tip was centered between my breasts. I then curled the end, and began to lick a nipple.

"I have never seen one so long. You are able to wrap my dick with that?"

"Yes, Lord, but only your dick. I cannot also wrap your balls, as I sometimes do with lesser examples of manhood."

"You can wrap both?"

"Usually." Illustrating with my hands, I said, "My husband is this long, and he enjoys it mightily."

"If only there was a way to experience it."

I wondered why he didn't just change his size, and then I realized he needed to be larger than me. Then I remembered the library. "My Lord, there may be a way to almost do it. If I take you all the way into my throat, I could wrap your balls with my tongue."

"You must show me. Do it now!"

I felt the thunder in his voice. "I must invert myself above it. I must hold your hips to stay in position. May I?" He nodded. I got off the bed, placed my hands, and jumped into an inverted split facing him. I used my legs to keep balance. "Experience and be pleasured." With that, I angled my arms to lower my head onto him. I used my tongue to guide him in, and I slithered down it even as I lowered myself further. I could feel it when he went into my throat, but I just kept going. At the halfway point, I was able to wrap his balls. I continued to lower myself. I made it all the way to the base, and I applied suction, and I pulsed my tongue to excite him.

I clearly saw the pleasure on his face. Time to turn it up a notch. I straightened my arms until I was as far as possible, while also keeping his balls wrapped. Then back down. I maintained suction all the way up and down. By this time, I had learned to breathe using Inanna's bypass while maintaining a strong suction, and I did my best here. I sped up my pulsing while also moving up and down faster. I felt him tremble, and then suddenly he was shooting his load and sparks into me. Even as my nipples generated sparks, I swallowed and continued bobbing, and milking everything I could. Since he had come several times before, I didn't stop, but did my best to keep him going. He came again. My nipples sparked even more. I saw him looking at me in wonder, but I kept going. My extensive exercise routine was certainly paying off. When he came the fifth time, I decided that was enough. I had seen the sparks from my nipples getting close to the intensity they sparked in the ritual, and I did not want to have lightning come from me, again.

I pushed my arms straight, letting my tongue return to my mouth. Leaning to the side, I let my body return to the floor and I stood. I then got on my knees and brought my head close to his. I opened my mouth.

"You were able to keep some?"

I closed my mouth, swallowed, and said, "Yes, Lord. I hope I have pleased you."

"You have both pleased and impressed me. Come, lay beside me." I crawled into bed, and he placed an arm around my shoulder, so I cuddled like a normal woman, and placed a hand on his chest.

"When we first talked, you made me angry by spurning kingship. You soothed my feeling by pointing out I also granted authority. Since then, I have spoken with Inanna about you. She told me you had been candid with her, even when you disagreed with her. She has also found your words to be wise. Her advice was that I listen, and seek the truth of what you say before getting angry. This is not something easy for me, yet since you chose to soothe my feelings, I felt I should at least consider your words.

"The world has changed, and the people with it. There is little place in it anymore for true kings, and even then, their rule is usually limited for fear of their population turning against them. For that, I mourn. So I looked to see how rulership does exist. I found there is very little, but sometimes small groups grant rulership to an individual over the group for the part of life the group is about. Such people as union bosses, company presidents, and others have this kind of rulership. Such leaders can be dethroned, but then so could kings of old. I shall embrace this new way as I must.

"More troubling is your lack of desire to be a queen. It bothered me. I had given you a small measure of power, and you did not desire to become a queen. For months, I was bothered, until I remembered that you are also my priestess, as unintended as it was. One of the purposes of such is to support ones who rule or seek to rule. My priests, as my representatives, are kingmakers. Your recent activity to support the group building homes for the poor is a step in that direction. You have used the small authority I have granted you to convince the people to support your goals. You have used it well.

"When at last I accepted that you were trying to be my priestess, and doing well at it, I began to think of you as a priestess. It has been a long time, but I remembered what I did in the old times. I tested them, so I needed to test you. Such testing involved them going on a journey into the wilderness, away from people, where I briefly sent power into them to see what they could handle. I began to consider how to get you to go on a journey away from people, and find that people are nearly everywhere on Earth. You also live a very full life with duties that allow you little time for such a lengthy journey. So I have watched and waited for you to have a few weeks off so that I could test you.

"Then you came here, into my domain. I realized it was an opportunity to test you. While I did not intend to have sex with you at first, I found your outfit made you very desirous, and I felt my loins stir. I was still a little miffed with you, so, knowing you also served Inanna, I decided to see how well you served her. I had no idea. That first shock was not intended. But you carried on as though it didn't bother you. In a moment of clarity, I realized I could use such shocks for testing you. Normally, I would strike them with lightning, each time becoming more powerful, to test their capacity. In the past, no priest was ever willing to take more than six increases in power.

"I decided that I would treat that first shock as my first test, even if it was a little weaker than usual. My second shock, however, was the normal one for the second testing, as were the next five. I stopped then, having determined you were strong, but you didn't quit. You then made me come again, so I increased the power again to see what you would do. You continued to make me come; even knowing you would be shocked. That impressed me as much as how you were doing it."

He was silent for a while, but I noticed his hand, resting on my breast, was still playing with my nipple. "You have tested me. What have you concluded?"

"I have never had a priest or priestess as strong as you. You are also wise, if impertinent. I shall grant you power commensurate with the capability you have shown this day."

"Thank you, my Lord. You are merciful. I do have a request."

"As I said, impertinent. What is it?"

"No human now living knows your rituals, nor the powers of your order. Will you teach me as Inanna has taught me hers?"

"Are we so little known?" I just nodded. "Then I shall grant your desire. Meditate upon my talisman, and you be trained as Enheduanna was. Summon it now."

While I did not know how, I expected it to be similar to how I summoned Inanna's symbol, so I did the same, but focused on An's talisman. I felt a zap, and it was in my hand.

"Good. Hand it to me." I did. As he held it, it began to glow and spark. Suddenly, a spark leapt from his forehead into it. Then the glow and sparking died, and he returned it. "I have also added training for the more advanced powers that she did not have." He was silent for a while. While I had many questions, I felt that I should learn what I could from the talisman first, so I stayed quiet. Finally, he said, "It is time for you to leave." He then transformed into mist.

Fearing that this place might solidity, I quickly left the bed and dressed, then went to my hang glider. As I was strapping in, I realized I had no place to put the talisman, and I could not carry it. I ended up stuffing it down my shirt and doing all the buttons. Once in position, I called out, "I am ready." As I suspected, a wind picked me up and sent me out of the cloud. First thing I did was to check the GPS to see where I was.

We had traveled over two thousand miles. The mountains below me were the Appalachians, not the Rockies. And I knew the wind was against me. It would take many hours, perhaps days, to travel in a hang glider. So I went westward and settled into a simple flight. After an hour, covering less than fifty miles, I decided to see if any of my new powers could help me. It would require I meditate even as I flew. It was hard, but I was able to get into a state where I could do both. I sought out a way to travel fast. That is when I learned about a teleportation-like ability. The very same one Enheduanna's talisman used to come to me.

I learned that it could be used to travel towards anything you could see, or to a place you had been. It had some significant limitations. The distance traveled depended on the power of the priestess, and Enheduanna was only strong enough to go three days-worth of walking, or about thirty miles. The other was that you needed to rest a bit before you could do it again. She did not know how long it took, as she rarely used it. I studied these memories, and then left my trance and focused on calling forth the power to head west with my hang glider as far as I could see. Triggering it, I found my nipples sparking and the talisman responding. Then suddenly, I became pure electricity. It lasted but a moment, but I saw we had traveled quite far.

I did my best to inspect the hang glider, and saw no problems. I also felt somewhat drained from the travel, so I decided to glide for a while before trying it again. My anxiety about returning late made me try after only fifteen minutes. Again, I crossed a vast distance, and felt a little drained. As I did not see mountains, I repeatedly did this until I did, each time waiting fifteen to twenty minutes to recharge. I also noticed I was getting tired, but I knew I would be worn out by the flight without this power, so I accepted it without complaint.

Although the mountains were less than forty miles from me, I was too far north. Using the GPS, and my recollection of the topographical maps, I identified where I needed to go, so I made one last effort. Moments later, I was high over the same mountain I rose above this morning. Checking the altimeter, I saw I was at nearly twenty-five thousand feet, so I started down, dumping altitude like crazy, as I wanted to land quickly. When I was no longer higher than the mountain, I started to pull up slowly. That is when I realized I was almost in free fall. Taking care, I managed to eventually pull into near level flight, only thirteen hundred feet up. It took another five minutes to land, where I began this journey. I felt quite tired.

I disconnected from the hang glider, and sat down of the golf cart to rest. After fifteen minutes, I got back up and started packing up, folding the glider and putting it on the cart. I unbuttoned my shirt and took the talisman out. I carefully hid it within the folds of the glider's wings. I then drove to the clubhouse. It was late, but I was welcome as usual. I ordered three big burgers, just like the ones I had after the ritual. I was so out of it, I was on my second burger before I noticed someone was eating me out, and two guys were on either side playing with my breasts. At least my body knew what to do. My nipples were a full two inches, and I was very wet below. As an orgasm hit me, I just stopped chewing for a bit, then resumed after it was over. Thinking about that, I realized I had already had two while eating the first burger.