Nigkala Tales Pt. 28: How to stop an itch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Honey, what's got into you?"

Again, I didn't pay any attention until he unloaded. I then looked about, but the only other dick about was covered with swim trunks. I felt sad at that, and then I realized Filipe was trying to get my attention.

"Honey?"

"Huh?"

"What's gotten into you? And what's with the costume?"

"Uh..." I looked over at everyone, and realized what had happened. "It's a long story, but this isn't a costume. I really am a space cat like the character I play in the movie. And like them, my body reacts to the presence of 'catnip'. Seeing all those dicks just kind of overloaded me until I could have each of them."

"What do you mean you really are a space cat? How did that happen."

"Inanna."

There was silence, before a few said, 'Oh.' Filipe finally asked, "How'd it happen?"

"You know I wanted to go to the dreamworld and talk with Scheherazade?"

"Yes."

"Well I thought I would go as Kitty Galore this time, rather than Obsidian. I didn't count on my body's reaction to sex with men. We only left this reality for fifteen minutes, but we were in the dream for seven months. Inanna caught wind of all the sex I had in the dream, and wanted to see for herself what it was like. Afterwards, she implied I'd be like this for a month."

"How come you don't seem so bothered now?"

"I think it's like I have to try them all, but lose interest after enjoying them. Kind of like a cat toy. Um, Blake, don't get naked in my sight, or I'll be on you, too. Lucio, Chung, and Matthew? You're safe for now, but I don't know how long it'll be before I'll want your dicks."

Filipe asked, "And me?"

I got out of the pool and walked up to him, and impaled myself. "I'll always want yours." I then carried him, still impaled, to a lounger. Awkwardly, I set him down without losing his dick. Then I shifted position, and started bouncing on him. I pulled his hands to my breasts, and started to encourage him to do me. I didn't notice all my boys got real hard, and my daughters got rather aroused also. After we had a few climaxes, I finally got off and lay beside him.

That's when we heard Dena say, "Wow, Izzy, did you see how many times dad came?"

Isabel replied, "Yeah. How come our guys don't last that long."

Embarrassing them both, Filipe said, "Girls, it took years of practice. Your mother can be insatiable, and because I love her, I try to satisfy her. Even before Inanna, I couldn't keep up. Now? She can go all day and all night. I can't. Not even when I was in my prime."

Matthew said, "Um, mom? Now that you've well, broken the ice with incest, can you teach us boys the way you taught the girls?"

I heard a few gasps, and I could feel Filipe's gaze upon me. "Um... with the girls, it's not the same. Because we could never get each other pregnant, we didn't really feel it was like true incest. Also, I wanted them to have sex because they wanted the person, not because their hormones said sex."

"But you don't have ovaries anymore. You can't get pregnant from us now."

"You really want this?" I looked around and saw some of the boys nod. Then Blake approached me, and with his swimsuit almost in my face, he pulled it down. Two seconds later, my head was tilted back and I was deepthroating him. After we both came, Blake pulled out. "Well, that's a hell of a yes, Blake." He just grinned.

Filipe then said, "Well, It's decided. Becky Sue's going to be giving sex lessons today."

Almost immediately, I gathered the boys about, and started teaching them. After each technique, I had each try it on me a few times, until they got the hang of it. I also taught them how to eat a girl out, and finger her, and many other things. Cindy and Tammy brought out breakfast. Cindy was nude, and clearly wet.

Tammy said, "Folks, breakfast is served."

Cindy said, "Boys, if you need to practice some more, I'll be glad to help."

One of the girls called Cindy over. She left, and came back shortly, carrying a large collection of toys, and distributed them among the girls. She then came over to us, and I was able to explain some things a little better. When Tammy called lunch, we all got dressed and headed in. Afterwards, we went to the living room, where I told everyone about my dreamworld experience. When I finished, I told them I would likely be as I am for another few weeks, so be prepared.

Filipe and I had sex every night, but I chose to not go out anywhere. A few weeks later, Inanna spoke to me. "Why don't you go out and play more?"

"In England, I don't really know anyone besides John and Sally, and so didn't mind being the center of attention as a real life cat-girl. But here, I didn't want to face the reality with people I know and work with."

"I was taking care of that. They wouldn't remember you were a cat-girl."

"But I would. And that is uncomfortable to me. Also, the real live cat-girl is a little too controlled by her hormones. When I pretend to be one, I am in charge. As one, I am not."

"I didn't realize just how subject you were to your hormones."

"That's okay. I knew you didn't do it maliciously. While fun at first, the reality is a bit too much. Still, I will be able to show the helplessness to dicks better in any future movies, so some good will come of it."

"Well, the month is up. What will you do now?"

"I am more at ease with Isis's gift, but I need to go someplace to work on it with someone able to help me."

"Good then. You'll be fine, I am sure of it."

I felt her attention leave, and looking at my body, I could see I was human again. Over the next month, I made the rounds of parties, and openings, to get back in touch with everyone. But at the back of my mind was one question.

How do I find a dragon?

But that is another story...

= = = = = = = = = =

I love getting your votes.

I would also like to hear from you.

Leave a comment!