Nigkala Tales Pt. 29: Dragon Quest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This district has a lot of crime. You are showing a fair amount of wealth. There could be trouble."

"Is it acceptable to carry weapons openly in this place?"

"Yes, why?" He was looking at me, as a sword appeared in my hand. "How did you do that? You didn't cast a spell!"

"I am not what you assumed. I am an expert with this. Any who attack, will regret it." Now, I think he was more worried about me, so I smiled.

Eventually, we came to a block that seemed to be a single building. It showed many signs of being in a poor neighborhood. He led us to a grand entrance, where there was a set of double doors. When he began to push it open, I dismissed the sword. Once inside, he turned and said, "Time to get... what happened to your sword?"

"We have arrived. I see no need for a weapon now."

"That's good. They're not allowed here." He then went to a nearby office.

Inside was a middle-aged man. "No solicitations. What brings you here?" He then pointedly looked at Wáng.

"Master Chang sent me to escort her to Master Zhāng. Here are the instructions."

"Let me see that. Hmm... Yes, that is his mark." He then looked at me, and I felt someone try to read my mind. It wasn't strong enough to get in, as I have been keeping a block on since I knew I would be coming here. He raised his eyebrows, and said, "She does seem to be interesting. Very well, you will find him in his western office upstairs."

I could see my guide get nervous. "I'll be going now." He turned, and started to walk away.

Calling upon An's power, I said, "You will not. This is not Master Zhāng. Your job is not done." He stopped instantly, turned back, and apologized. "You have been informed where he is. Now take me there." Behind my back, I felt a smile break out.

"This way, ma'am." He again turned, but he waited for me to follow. As we walked to the far side of the building, I felt numerous attempts to read my mind. I could also tell Wáng was being read. We finally reached the office, and no one was there. I checked with my life sense, and there was no one deep in the office.

Wáng wanted to go find him, but I said, "I will remain here. You may wait outside the door to catch someone in the hall, but you may not leave until you have carried out your duty."

Over the next half hour, several people passed Wáng, but he was unable to get any help from them. Then, I felt a change within the office. Looking again, my life sense indicated someone was now behind the door to the inner office. When I sensed it going to the door and stopping, I realized they were looking through a spy hole. I turned to look directly at them. I felt their surprise. Then I felt a mind try to access mine, and be blocked. More surprise. Then a stronger try. I rebuffed it, and sent a thought, "You are being impolite. Why not show yourself, and introduce yourself. Surely, it will have a better resolution than trying to breach my barriers."

I felt yet greater surprise. They came back with "Who are you?"

"One who likes games at times, but now is not such a time."

"Interesting. Who taught you?"

"I said now is not the time. Shall I come to you instead?"

"Let's see you try."

I got up, and approached the door. Having already tried the door earlier, I knew it was locked. Examining it for magic, I found only a warning spell. I then focused on the lock. Remembering what Alec taught me, I carefully proceeded to examine it, and eventually opened it. It only took three minutes. Alec would be proud. I then opened the door and entered. I felt another surprise as the door opened.

"Are you Master Zhāng?"

"I am. And you?"

"In a moment." I turned and called out, "Young Wáng, come here. You have instructions to deliver."

He turned, and seeing another beside me, said, "Where did he come from?"

"Do you recognize him?"

"Yes. I've seen his portrait many times."

"Then deliver the instructions."

"Oh!" He then dug them out, and handed them over.

I said, "You have completed your duty. You are now free to return to wherever you need to be. Thank you." I then bowed a small amount, and he was forced to bow as well, before rushing out. I called out after him, "Running makes you a target, but confidence makes you safe."

When I felt him turn the second corner, I finally looked back, and said, "The young man seems to be asking for abuse."

"He is at that. That's why Master Huáng didn't send for me, and instead asked that I delay my arrival here. So, your name?"

"I am Becky Sue Tate. I am sure I have garnered your interest?"

"Master Chang was rather enigmatic. He said you had an unusual item?"

"Yes, a magical tattoo. Initial investigation indicates it has mental aspects. It is also a powerful lesser talisman."

"A talisman, huh. And not one you made. Curious. How powerful is it?"

"I have access to a number of talismans. I think it is stronger than any other lesser talisman I have ever encountered. It might be as powerful as one greater talisman I once held."

"You held a greater talisman? You do know what they are?"

"Ones that belong to a god or goddess, as opposed to ones made by a mortal."

"Are you sure you held a greater talisman?"

"Quite. I still have access to three others." That surprised him.

"How...?"

"I am a priestess. Life got interesting. Now I am here."

"Indeed. Do you know how this tattoo came to be?"

"Yes. Before she died, the goddess, Isis, gave it to me."

"You sure she is dead?"

"Mostly, but not completely. My own goddess says she is dead."

"Indeed, interesting, doesn't begin to cover it. So where is this tattoo?"

"On my chest, centered between my breasts."

"That might be a problem."

"Why?"

"Your modesty will make it hard."

"Actually, it won't. My goddess is one of sex and war. I have no need for modesty."

"You may want to keep that quiet around here."

"How shall we proceed?"

"Let's start in my office." After closing the door, he said, "May I examine the tattoo?"

"Sure." Then I removed my robe, revealing I was nude beneath it. I pointed to where the tattoo was. "Right here."

His eyes got real big, and I noticed he also got quickly aroused. "Four! How? Never-mind. Let me see...." He cast a spell, mumbled something, then another and another. I must have stood before him for nearly an hour before he completed. "Master Chang was right, it does take someone with my skill to unravel it."

"Have you finished, for now?"

"What? Oh! You can dress." I then caused some pinpoint wind to cause my clothes to return in place. "How... never-mind."

"What have you learned?"

"While I have not verified who made it, I have determined its divine origin. It also has a very effective screen that hides a powerful item. As to what it does, it is difficult to pierce the screen, but what I have learned does indicate it as being strongly psychic, but also with other aspects. It is also strongly keyed to you. I think we can figure out how to give you access."

"I know how to access it. I even did so in my sleep. It is fear of what it might do to me, that has prevented my experimentation. I did a large amount of research before I was satisfied it might be okay to explore. It is that exploration that led me here."

"I see. Cautious. Smart, when checking out unknown magic items. Especially ones with divine-level power."

"So what is next?"

"We find you quarters. Then I will assemble a team to research things. We will also need to set up a testing area. How are you at heights?"

"I am a master hang-glider pilot, and an accomplished mountain climber."

"... Well, it appears heights are not an issue. The top of the building is probably best. The southwest corner has the fewest near it. Follow me." We left the office, and proceeded to a room in the southwest. As we went, I felt him issuing orders mentally. When we got a particular room, several were already in attendance. Master Zhāng introduced me to those here, and indicated we were waiting for two more. They came, and introductions were made.

Finally, he began, "Ladies and gentlemen, Ms. Tate's case has been referred to us, and it is a doozy. She is the recipient of a lesser talisman from a goddess. It is powerful. My initial examination indicates it is in our domain. However, its screening magic makes study difficult. I need your help to detail its powers, and to help her learn to fully control it."

"What's in it for us?"

"Master Chang has decreed it. Now, hush. There are some other incentives. I want to learn how that screening magic works, as it is quite effective." At this point, I felt several try to pierce my thoughts. "My initial examination indicates it concerns several of your specialties."

After rebuffing a number of attempts, someone put too much effort in, and I felt the stiff pressure. It was much stronger than what the master had tried. They did not pierce, but I felt I should do something. So I shaped a very quick whammie, and focused it narrowly at the one who tried to breach my defenses. I released it in a blink of an eye, but its effect was quite noticeable. One of the women at the table cried out, and then passed out, showing signs of pain.

Master Zhāng asked, "What happened to Daiyu?"

The woman next to her said, "She has fainted. She looks in pain." Shaking her, Daiyu seemed to revive.

"Ow! Stop hurting me."

Everyone was startled when I said, "I only touched your mind for a moment, in return for your attack. Deal with it, yourself."

Master Zhāng asked me, "Becky Sue? She attacked you?"

"Yes. She applied a lot more force than you did, and I felt my privacy was being threatened. I chose to give her a message she would understand. Ms. Daiyu, do you understand my message?"

She looked down, as she replied, "Yes ma'am. I shall not do that again."

"Ladies and gentlemen, I am generally easy going. However, as a priestess of a goddess of war, I am skilled at defending myself, and have no compunction about doing so. If you want to read my mind, ask, and explain your need. If I think it is reasonable, I will likely allow it, within limits. But to trespass, well, ask Daiyu about her experience." I then turned to Master Zhāng and nodded for him to continue.

"As I was saying, she has been given a powerful talisman. It also appears she knows how to use power, and can still be merciful. I want each of you to examine the talisman, and we can arrange for each of you to spend time with her."

Someone said, "We don't need her to examine a talisman."

I spoke up, and said, "The talisman is in the form of a tattoo, between my breasts."

I heard several naughty comments, but one was kind of loud. It came from a man on the far side. "I look forward to examining her breasts, I mean tattoo."

I decided to have a bit of fun, so I summoned Inanna's power, stood, and removed my robe. "As you can see, it is not visible. It is purely magical."

The same guy said, "So is your body. I gotta have sex with such a wonderful body."

Master Zhāng said, "Mingli, mind your manners."

I just said, "See me after the meeting, and we can work something out, I'm sure."

Master Zhāng quickly turned to me. "Ms. Tate?"

Grinning, I said, "My lady has two main domains. I am happy to serve her in both."

Clearly, he could see what was about to happen. I thought it would be a good way to encourage their help. Meanwhile, the meeting was stopped, with most ogling me. I could also tell two men had come already. After another minute, he realized what was happening, and told me to get dressed. Then he said, "As you can see, examination will not be a problem. But understanding her, I mean the talisman, will be hard. I mean it will take a lot of focus." I decided to relent, and dropped Inanna's power.

The meeting went on for another twenty minutes, and he concluded with, "We'll begin in the morning, here at eight." He then closed the meeting.

I went over to Mingli, and said, "So, you want me. Shall we go someplace private?"

Blushing a bit, he said, "Um... I was joking."

"I am not." He looked like a deer in headlights at this point.

Someone walked up to him, and punched his arm. "Hey Mingli, take her to your room and do her before she changes her mind."

"Uh, yeah, I'll do that." He then asked me to come with him.

Just as he walked out the door, Master Zhāng said, "Mingli, bring her to my office after you're done. We need to find her a bed. Other than yours." Several snickered, and Mingli hustled us away before anything else could be said. As we walked away, I slowly allowed Inanna's power to increase. I also got a mental request to allow another to watch. After waiting a few seconds, I allowed them in. By the time we arrived, over a dozen were watching us vicariously.

Once the door was closed, Mingli turned to me and said, "I, um, am not sure how...."

I just held up my hand. When he stopped talking, I took off my robe, and laid it aside. "Simple. Take off your clothes. A bed is nice, but a table, a chair, the wall, and even the floor can be fun. Now strip. I'm waiting." Filipe was going to love this. Here I was bossing around a grown man, and he was acting like he had no clue. I could also feel the audience was enjoying every moment.

Again, he had that deer-in-headlights look, so I walked up to him, and started to undress him. The walk had some exaggerated hip action, and I was cranking Inanna's power even more, as I approached. He stood in shock. And did nothing to interfere with me undressing him. It was like undressing a department-store mannequin, but one far more adjustable. Before undoing his pants, I placed my hand there, softly. He came hard, and soon had a great big wet spot.

Laughing, I said, "Oh! You are so eager, aren't you." I then took off the remainder of his clothing. With a soft dick because he just let loose a load, I just grabbed the sticky thing, and pulled him behind me. I had already figured out where the bedroom was. I turned around and sat on the bed, and pulled his dick to my mouth. "Looks like I need to do a little cleanup, first." I then began licking him off, and using my hand at the same time. I also pulled his dick into my mouth a little bit at a time so I could clean it. I was so intense, and time consuming, he was hard again before I finished.

"This looks like a tasty treat. I think I'll swallow it all." I then deepthroated him in a single thrust. Part of that thrust also had my tongue snake out a little extra to wrap and pull his balls inside as well. From his reaction, he had never experienced this before, so I continued to apply suction, even as my tongue pulsed all over everything inside my mouth and throat. I made sure the audience felt this, but I knew that far more was in store for them. I started to go up and down a few inches, with his balls popping in and out of my mouth each time. And he blew again. I let him exit my mouth finally, and I looked up at him to show I still had a large load in my mouth, before swallowing it.

"Now for a bit more fun, while we wait." I then shifted back fully on the bed, and pulled him on top of me. I then stuffed an upper nipple into his mouth, and placed his hands on my lower breasts. "Play with me." I continued to talk dirty to him, until he was hard again. "Good. You're ready." I pushed him to the correct position, then said, "I'm ready for your entry into me." I looked him in the eye, and using a touch of An's power, I said, "Take me now." I got him worked up in no time, but I didn't let him come for twenty minutes. He was thrusting in and out as hard as he could, and while I had several orgasms, I denied him. Then, feeling ready, I made sure the audience could feel everything, and I let him finally blow, which set off a massive orgasm in me. He fainted, even as the last of his seed was still pumping into me.

When I got off of him, I saw that he was still erect, so I took it in my mouth to clean him off. Pulling back, it finally deflated, and a few last drops spilled, so I licked them up, as well. I got off the bed, and still looking at him, I sent to the audience that the show was over. They reluctantly left. Mingli was out for two hours. While I waited, I examined his quarters, and saw they were small, but well appointed, realizing he had a washing pool, Still naked, I went in and washed myself. Outside the pool, was a small balcony, with a recliner, so I opted to dry off in the sun, and work a little on my tan.

Finally, Mingli woke, took a bit to recover, including drinking a lot of fluids, before he realized he was supposed to deliver me. Panicking, he called out, "Ms. Tate! Where are you?"

I replied, "On the balcony."

He hurried out, then stopped short. "... Everyone can see you're naked!"

"So? The only ones who can see me are in this building, as this balcony can only be seen by this interior courtyard. Given how much you all will examine my body, I see no reason not to enjoy the sun."

"Please come. I have to bring you to the master."

"Very well." I got up, facing the courtyard, then gave a great stretch and yawn, with my legs apart enough to show everything. Then I turned around, and walked right past him and put my robe back on. However, I didn't fully close it before I tied it back together. While my breasts were covered, my vagina was on full display. I rushed things a bit, and acted impatient, so he didn't notice that. He then led me back to the master's office, where I turned around and thanked him for such a nice encounter. That's when he noticed my vagina.

He stared at it long enough, that I feigned surprise when I looked to see what he was looking at. "Oh my, has that been visible the whole way here? That would explain why everyone was looking at us oddly." I then turned my head to Master Zhāng and said, "Sorry about that."

The master said, "Mingli, you are dismissed. Ms. Tate? A courtier came by with your luggage. If you will follow me, I will bring you to your room." I nodded for him to proceed. "Ms. Tate? Your robe?"

"Oh! Sorry." I then undid it, opened it wide, then closed it properly before tying it again. I smiled, and said, "Ready."

He nodded, and led me to a suite with two beds, but only one woman in it. "This is Ms. Johnson... Yes, she is from your land, and so I thought it might be easier to have someone who understands your culture."

"Hi. I'm Ivy, Ivy Johnson."

"Becky Sue Tate."

"Now that you've met, I'll leave you to get acquainted." The master then left.

She invited me in, and showed me around. Eventually, she brought me to my room, where my silk duffel was on the bed. As I pulled out and put away my outfits, she said, "Oh, such beautiful outfits. Wherever did you find them?"

"I made them."

"You did?"

"As you can see, I am unusually tall. By now, you have likely heard I have four breasts. You cannot get off the rack clothing to fit me. So I learned how to make my own clothing."

"Wow. Yet it looks kind of like what's currently in fashion, but more interesting."

"I had the current fashions described, and took my inspiration from that and my knowledge of what works for me."

"You also have jewelry like I've never seen before. It matches the outfits perfectly. Who made it?"

"I did. I started with cosplay, then learned to make the real stuff. I've had a lot of practice, but I haven't sold any of my creations, nor think it likely. I've given some away, though."

"Wow... I just said that again, didn't I?"

"Yep. But I like honest emotions. Even if they seem simplistic, or banal. Words are just a way to convey meaning, so I don't sweat the specific words."

"Wo- I'm not going to say that, again. It took me weeks to figure that lesson out in my telepathy classes."

"You are a student?"

"Yes. I'm here to learn how to be a psychic healer, of sorts. You?"

"I'm just visiting. I have a psychic magic item that I need help with."