Nigkala Tales Pt. 29: Dragon Quest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the command tent this time, Hugeng and I, along with two squads of men were sent to track down a rumor of a strong, but small, force which included several oni. He suspected this was a deliberate diversion of his force, and wanted us to evaluate it, and eliminate it if small enough. Meanwhile, Lord Monkey would be handling another battle nearby, but they would be in the area if something happened. He thought that battle might last a few days, as it was one of two large forces the enemy had.

The next morning, we left, and quickly moved to the last reported location. It took us two days to track them down. Hugeng and I peeked over the low hill, and saw them just starting to set up camp. There were three big tents, but we only saw one oni. We went back to our men.

Hugeng began, "We saw one oni, but three big tents, so there are likely three of them. Ms. Tate and I can handle the oni. The rest, outnumber us three to one. It will be a hard fight, but I think we can take them."

I asked, "Hugeng, that oni we saw, how many do you think it would take to take one of us?"

"Two at least, possibly three. Why?"

"You, in dragon form, look rather imposing. But do you think you look good enough to get two to attack you?"

"Good question. I can see you have an idea. Enlighten me."

"Remember how I was sparring with you while using disguises? I think I can imitate Lord Monkey, and almost guarantee the third oni won't attack the men. Think he'd object to a little misdirection?" I grinned as I said that.

"That is a good idea. But you might just get all three."

"There is that, but if one turns his back to you, that will be just too bad, won't it."

"A point. A very good point. Yes, do it. I'll explain it to the men while you prepare." He then told the men that I, as a magic wielder, was able to create a magical disguise that would make me seem to be Lord Monkey.

Meanwhile, I removed my armor and covered myself in Lord Monkey's image, but a little bit larger than me. Focusing on Isis' talisman, I then created a shield in the shape of him, so that when someone hit me, the shield would make the tactile response seem as though I was actually hit. As its position was fixed in relation to my body, it passively moved with me. Next, I created new armor, like his, that was tight to the shield surrounding me. Doing a few katas, I ensured I could move easily and quickly. I then used Everest's power to create a staff like his. Black iron, with a gold ring around each end, and about nine feet tall and three inches across. I swung it a few times to get a feel for it. Adding in strength, endurance, and the hardness, I was ready, and told Hegeng so.

He had my armor and weapons strapped to the back of three horses, so we would not need to return for it. "I will call you Lord Monkey until we defeat them, unless something comes up. Now lead us to their encampment, and I will follow at your side, and the men behind us." Mentally, he told me to keep in touch mentally, so we could coordinate the battle.

Almost as soon as we came into view, the alarm sounded. Two oni were in view, and the alarm added another. As we raced to meet them, Hugeng suggested I leap into battle. Using some levitation, and wind, I leaped the remaining distance, and engaged the largest of the oni that had appeared. The cry of "The Monkey King!" soon was shouted by several. I struck mighty blows on all three, while dodging or deflecting their own attacks. I tried to keep my own attacks to ones I knew he liked to use. Also, I laughed and joked as he did, to make the illusion even more complete. Hugeng changed to dragon form and charged, scattering all the enemy men in his way to the oni. Our men quickly set on the fallen ones to ensure they never got up, before they were too busy with other enemies. The plan was going well, until three more oni came out of the tents.

One of the three was clearly the boss, and we had to change plans, as he was coming for me. Hugeng and I decided we had to take down an oni real fast, to better the odds. Since he was already taking a piece of one, I concentrated on him, as well. By the time the boss got to me, that hurt oni was down, and another was significantly hurt. The boss oni sent two fresh ones after Hugeng, and the rest went after me. Now I had two slightly hurt oni, and one big fresh oni on my case. Hugeng told me to keep the big one engaged, and the others would stay here.

Hugeng was mostly right about us being equal to three oni, but that didn't account for the larger size of the boss. While I occasionally got some powerful hits in, their ability to absorb damage, and even heal as the fight continued, basically meant I was getting nowhere. Unfortunately, the downed one wasn't truly down. He was just resting, and waiting for a good opportunity. He leaped back up and joined in against Hugeng. The only good news was our men were up to the task, and were slowly taking the enemy soldiers down.

The bad news was that the big one was much better, and I was getting hit hard. I feared we were outmatched, and I felt the bruising starting to slow me down. Then a stray thought occurred. I used Inanna's power as a sex goddess to make me more potent in sex. Could I use her power as a war goddess to make me more powerful at war? So I pulled in her power, but for war. At first, I didn't notice anything, but after a while I realized I wasn't being hit as often, and I also was hitting more. Soon, I found myself understanding the little details of battle. The patterns of my opponent, the support of the ground, and how the others worked together. I was able to use these to get an edge, and to avoid getting hurt as much.

It seemed that it would be a stalemate, and we fought for several hours before it changed. That was how long it took our men to take down the enemy soldiers. Just before that point, it was clear they were being slaughtered, and so several ran away. The remaining few died. Half our men were down or dead, so the worst were told to care for each other while the healthier ones would help us. While their attacks did little, it distracted them when they could not afford it, and Hugeng and I both took advantage of that. Both of us chose a weak one to focus on, even as we spread some other attacks around to keep them on their toes.

Hugeng was the first to knock one down. Our men converged on him, and kept hitting the oni, until he was no longer moving. A few more hits to ensure he would stay down, then they went for the more difficult tack of permanently killing an oni. Hugeng was steadily working on a second oni, when I got a lucky hit on a distracted oni, and sent him down. Again, the men converged, and again they killed him.

Now that we both only had two, we were wearing them out faster. It was dark out now, and some of the men had lit fires to light the battle. It took nearly an hour for Hugeng to knock down the second oni. Keeping him down was also harder for the men, but Hugeng saw, and when an opportunity occurred, he struck the down one hard. That was enough for the men to kill the oni. I thought I would be the next to drop an oni, but Hugeng beat me by a few minutes. He spent that time ensuring his oni was dead before engaging the lesser oni on me. With both of us on him, he went down ten minutes later.

Hugeng then moved to flank the boss, and now he was being attacked from both sides. Between us, the boss only lasted another fifteen minutes, and we both took the time to ensure he was dead.

Suddenly we heard, "That was well done." Walking in from the darkness was Lord Monkey, followed by a small contingent of men, who quickly saw to our men. "Interesting choice of outfit, Ms. Tate."

"I apologize, Lord Monkey. We thought the deception would ensure the oni would attack us and not the men. From what I could tell, it worked." I then dismissed only the illusion.

Walking up to me, he asked, "Might I examine your weapon?"

I then offered it for him to take, and he picked it up and started to swing it about. "It is indeed similar to my own, especially in appearance. Not nearly as heavy as mine, but still heavy. Easily ten times as heavy as the one you sparred with. How come?" He then returned the weapon.

"I think I could wield a solid iron staff of the size you like, but its girth would prevent me getting a good grip, and thus make it less effective. I felt this size gave me the most heft while still giving me near perfect control. Also, it is known that your weapon can change size, so I felt its lesser size would not be remarked upon, especially since it is far larger than a normal warrior would use. I think the few that ran away will say you were here, even though you were also elsewhere. The idea that you might be in two places at once will eat at their confidence." Then in a bit of sleight-of-hand, I created a toothpick sized staff in one hand, while tossing the big one up with the other hand. I dismissed the big staff as I was about to catch it, and revealed the toothpick as it disappeared. Then with a cheeky smile, I placed the toothpick behind my ear.

Monkey gave a belly laugh at that, and said, "Lord Hugeng, Next time I choose to make a grand joke, I just might borrow her. She has a good sense of humor."

Hugeng replied, "Careful, sir. She has a competitive streak a mile wide. She might surprise you when you least expect it."

"She already did this day. The two of you taking down five oni, and one greater oni, is no mean feat. Enough idle talk. It is time to rest. My men will inspect their camp and ensure you have good food, and a good place to rest." He then ordered his free men to set a meal for all of us, then secure sufficient tents for our rest. Likewise, the horses were collected, and added to from the enemies herd. Before eating, I removed the over-sized armor and dismissed the shield it was backed up with. I dismissed all the enhancements save for the endurance before I began eating.

After the meal, I got sleepy, and was led to one of the big tents. Hugeng to another, and Lord Monkey got the largest. I will say, the oni in this tent had nice stuff. I did a quick check of my own, before I undressed and lay down on a really soft bed. Then I released the last enhancement and instantly fell asleep. Sometime during the night, Inanna's holy symbol appeared on my chest, between my breasts. After that, the many aches and pains began to heal at an accelerated rate, and were gone when I woke.

I woke to the sound of several people entering my tent. I heard a whispered conversation.

"She has four breasts!"

"Quiet, you'll wake her."

"I bet she's fun in bed."

"Hey, careful, she fought three oni at once."

"Just makes her sexier."

"You're hopeless."

"Quiet, I think she moved..."

They got quiet for a minute, so I decided to wake up, but in an erotic manner. Briefly, I played with myself, touching a breast and my clit. It didn't take long to come, and I let it consume me. I could hear them breathing heavily, and even smelled that one came. Then I started a nice yawn and stretch, arching my back and lifting my breasts into prominence. Another came at that sight. When the yawn was over, I slowly opened my eyes.

"Oh! Hello. What can I do for you?" I totally ignored that they saw me lying naked on the bed in full view.

"Sorry to disturb you, ma'am, but we have your armor."

"Great. I'll need it today." I then stood up and walked to them, and leading them to a table, I said, "Why not put it down over here. I'll put it on as soon as I get dressed."

As soon as they put it down, I headed over to my clothes, and bent at the waist to pick up my top and put it on. With my feet a little apart, and facing away from them, they clearly saw my vagina when I bent over. I stood and turned to them, making small talk, as I slowly and carefully buttoned up my shirt. When that was done, I turned again, and did the same with my trousers. We continued to talk as though it was routine, and I then put on my armor, asking for some assistance that I didn't really need. I then hugged each of them as I thanked them, before I went out to get breakfast.

After we exited the tent, two others went in, and started searching it for anything written. When I met Hugeng, he indicated they had already searched the other two tents and found some things. I ate a fair amount, but I also ate quickly, as I saw no one else eating. Not long after, Hugeng and I were summoned to the big tent. There, we met Lord Monkey, with the two I saw searching my tent.

"Lord Hugeng, Ms. Tate, it seems you hurt the enemy more than you know. I'll let my aide explain."

"On Lord Monkey's orders, we searched this camp and learned what they were doing here. We were wrong about it being a deliberate rumor. The information we found indicated this was a secret mission to cause trouble in the city to the north. Had you not encountered them, the city would have been invaded, and hundreds, perhaps thousands, killed before they would have been driven out. Additionally, we learned who paid them. It seems a certain functionary working for His Imperial Majesty has been aiding the enemy, and must be dealt with."

Lord Monkey then said, "Lord Hugeng, you know the politics, and have the grace to deal with them well. My own preference is too direct, and would have undesirable consequences. Will you see to it?" At this, he nodded to the other one, who gave a scroll to Hugeng.

Opening it, Hugeng gave a hiss, and said, "A difficult assignment to be sure, but such traitors must be dealt with. I am honored by your faith in me. It shall be done."

"I suggest you instruct Ms. Tate and bring her when you confront him. He will likely underestimate her ability, severely, and she will have your back should a fight occur." Turning to me, he said, "Ms. Tate, I cannot force you to help, but if you do, I think it will be resolved sooner, and with fewer innocents dying."

I looked him in the eye, and said, "My Lord, you honor me, as well. I shall have Lord Hugeng's back."

Lord Hugeng asked, "Lord Monkey, what of the battles here?"

"Removing that thorn will have a greater impact than your presence here. And thanks to Ms. Tate, they will now worry that I might show up elsewhere unexpectedly."

We spoke a few minutes more and then were sent back to the palace. We chose to run back, as Lord Monkey had indicated there was some urgency. When we arrived, he did not take us to his place, but to another, lesser house. Hugeng said this place belonged to an old friend, and we could prepare for a fancy meeting here. We went in the servant's entrance, but were quickly brought to see the old man. Plans were made, as well as a new outfit for me. In the morning, we took him down.

But that is another story....

= = = = = = = = = =

I love getting your votes.

I would also like to hear from you.

Leave a comment!