Nigkala Tales Pt. 30: Pregnant?

Story Info
How can I be? I got fixed!
24.4k words
4.96
2.5k
0

Part 30 of the 39 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 01/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nigkala Tales 30: Pregnant?

How can I be? I got fixed!

Thanks to my editor kenjisato. Also, to LanguageTool. Combined, they put me right. Any problems left all belong to me.

= = = = = = = = = =

Recently, Filipe was selected for the lead in a remake of 'The Spy Who Loved Me'. Yesterday, I found out that I had been recommended for the role of Jaws. I wondered why, but when I met the director, he told me he was at a certain costume party where I portrayed Richard Kiel. He felt that since everyone that night was deceived into thinking I was a guy, then I could do it again. He also felt that since we were married, we might have a great chemistry as opponents.

While my part was fairly simple, Filipe's took a lot more effort. It's not often I am a supporting character, and I think this one had the least lines yet. But the character is one beloved by audiences, even though he's a villain. Most of my scenes were fighting the hero, and most of the rest was getting orders. One of the changes was Jaws' teeth got a lot more screen time.

Preparing for my scenes involved wrapping my breasts up tight, and adding a padded stomach area to expand it to match my wrapped breasts. Over that was a tee shirt, a dress white shirt, a tie, and a suit coat. Jaws was always dressed well. And the layers hid my female body. I re-used the appliance I made for the party, as it looked great, and I could wear it for an hour or two at a time. With all those layers, I requested a quiet cooling system when not on camera.

For the fight scenes, I used Everest's hardness, and told Filipe to go full out on me. I took care to attack slowly, and to really chew the scenery when I had a chance; sometimes, even literally, as I had the steel teeth appliance. Because we have sparred with each other through the years, most of our fights were not choreographed, but rather spontaneous. Being the fighting expert that I am, I was able to make my hits look very powerful, while doing nothing to Filipe. The only retakes we needed were due to set issues.

When not actually filming, I played the ladies' man. Flirting with all the new female talent. Many enjoyed watching me, because they knew the truth. Some of the older hands also played into it, just to add to the fun. For example, one woman told a new kid that I had a ten-inch dick. Another man said I was rumored to be able to handle two women at the same time. I did wind up having dinner with a few of the ladies, as well as a bit of fondling of their breasts. On the other hand, I showed how muscular my arms were, by letting them feel it through my shirt. I also gave them good masculine kisses.

The director called all the new talent together at the end of the last day of shooting. "Ladies and gentlemen. You all know that actors portray other people, and the best ones do it so well, it is hard to imagine it is not the real person. Well, you have seen one actress who is an expert at this. She stands beside me."

One of the crowd said, "Where is she?"

"Right here." He pointed to me.

"But that's George Holt, a guy."

"Really? Helen, if you will..."

At that, I took off my coat, my tie, my shirt, and then finally my tee shirt. A few realized what they saw, but for those that didn't, I removed the padding, then unwrapped my breasts. At that point, everyone saw my breasts, and starting with George's voice, then shifting to my regular voice, I said, "A while back, I found myself getting typecast, so I created George as a way to get different parts. I totally fooled my agent, and after cluing him in, took some roles as George. I was soon accepted as a good character actor, and getting assorted small parts, usually as the heavy, I finally decided to expose my secret. Now, it is an open secret, but I am no longer typecast. Well, mostly. Some parts are lucrative and fun, so I love doing them again and again." It was clear a lot of them were staring at my breasts, but when I finished talking, I put my shirt back on, but didn't button it. The shirt was also thin enough that my nipples could be clearly seen through it.

"As I said, she played George so well, you believed she was a guy. On top of that, she played the strongman, Jaws. I wanted you to see this, so that you can see a pro who is able to stay in character all day long. Being able to do that will help your career. Thank you all. The filming is over, so I will see you next at the wrap party." He then turned and left.

I spoke up and said, "If any of you want to speak with me about George, please stay. I am glad to talk about that with you, and give you some tips if you want."

By this time, Filipe was standing next to me. He reached into my shirt to play with a breast, as he said, "My wife is quite talented, and not just on screen." He put his other hand down my pants. "She also likes mentoring new actors, so please, feel free to ask anything about the profession." Then he stopped playing with my breast, kissed me, and went to mingle with the crowd near me.

In that short time, as I had already exposed myself, I got so aroused, that I had an orgasm. Afterwards, having planned it, when he removed his hand, two breasts were left fully exposed. I pretended to not notice, but my nipples were at their full two-inch extension, causing the other side of the shirt to stand away from my breasts. I spent nearly half an hour talking with them, before it finally broke up.

That evening, Filipe and I relaxed, having sex by our pool. "You were evil, today, Filipe. Making me cum in front of everyone."

"Yeah, but you loved it."

"True."

"I noticed you didn't bother to fix your shirt afterwards."

"Watching them squirm, and trying to ignore it can be quite entertaining."

"Oh, it was. I was watching from the sidelines. You were capturing everyone's attention, they didn't notice me watching."

"So, how do you think the movie went?"

"Pretty well. The director told me he was looking forward to getting post-production going. He even told me that our fight scenes were quite realistic, and that they may well get an extra portion of the film time."

"Oh, that will be nice. I know I enjoyed our fight scenes, but I noticed you seemed to be hitting the painkillers a bit."

"Well, I'm not as young as I once was, and in those workouts we had, I went too hard. Oh, I love the results, but my body cannot sustain that level of stress without help."

"Are you still in pain?"

"A little, but between aspirin, and the Jacuzzi, I'll be fine in a week or so. But I'll be taking it easy for a month."

"Is there anything I can do to help? Perhaps some divine healing?"

"That is a thought, but since it will just be a bit of time, and a little pain, I don't see any need for the big guns. Also, it will help me to remember to not go so hard in the future."

"I am sorry I did this to you."

"I am not. Our fight looked far more real than many, and your ability to pull your punches as you connect, means it is really hard to spot the fake fighting. Since you punched through brick, concrete, wood, and other things, it will be rather impressive. Your 'Jaws' will be well remembered."

"We'll see. As a remake, it will be harder to get any awards."

"Perhaps, but the critics are another matter. Remakes are all over the map for critics. Enough worrying about the movie. You think our first is ready to be a grandpa?"

"Lucio? I think so. He may have started early, but he picked a good woman, and they raised a bunch of good kids. His son, on the other hand, sounds nervous, just like any new father."

Filipe chuckled, and said, "I remember ours, like it was yesterday. I was a little calmer, but then I had an older brother to lean on, and who kept telling me things were fine. And they were.

I got to play the wise elder to Lucio and his son for a few months. Then came the film, 'Flash Gordon: A Hero Is Born'. This was not a remake, but a new envisioning of the character. I played Princess Aura. While the character names were the same, there was a complete remake of what they looked like. Ming the Merciless was a tall white man, actually taller than me. Prince Vultan was a Jamaican, Prince Barin was Chinese, Queen Fria was computer-generated, and many others of all nationalities. While it was implied Princess Aura had dozens of lovers, only three were actually shown in the movie.

Not only was the cast multicultural, the outfits were out-of-this-world. Each of the various groups had their own designer that set their look. This meant that in the several court scenes, there were clashing styles. It also let the audience identify the many characters quickly. While I made my own outfits, I followed the general direction of the designer that also did Ming's outfits. I also made the jewelry for Ming and Aura, and also the noble regalia of the primary nobles.

This was another film that was not to be R-rated, so sex scenes were out. A bath scene, with lots of little waves obscuring my breasts was allowed, as well as half a dozen nipple slips, and a full nude silhouette with hard nipples. I even had a pussy-slip with one outfit. My outfits also made full use of semi-transparency to allow my nipples to sort of show through. They were pushing the ratings folks for everything they could get away with. I later learned that some of the scenes that were cut for being too explicit were included as extras in the DVD release. The only reason I learned this before the release was because I was doing voiceovers of my part in several languages.

I was surprised that the brief orgy scene made the cut. I was nude, and face up on a huge bed. Each breast was covered by someone's hand. And my vagina was blocked by the back of a woman's head. I think it passed, as it was only briefly shown on a video screen as part of a video call that lasted five seconds. Of course, before the director said, "Action", the guys were playing with my breasts, and the woman was eating me out. I also had a pair of dicks in my hands, and I continued to play with them as the shooting commenced because they were off-camera. When she said, "Cut," we continued to have sex for at least ten more minutes. I even heard the director cum, watching us.

While Aura chased Flash on screen, quite often after the director said, "Cut", we continued the action and got hot and heavy. Dale, while protective of Flash on screen, became an active participant in our hot and heavy action. I was surprised at first, that the actor playing Ming wanted me as well. He later explained that most women are so short, that sex isn't all that fun for him, but with me, he felt normal. So I decided to make him feel special by going over the top. I also found out that the woman playing the head of Ming's secret police was really into women, and was also a sexual submissive into bondage. I made after-hours use of some of the set's torture devices to pleasure her. She even occasionally invited guests to watch.

After that film, I found I was spending some time looking over my magical notes from my last visit to Jiao-long. I remembered that Isis also had magic as a domain. I wondered if she put any of that knowledge in her talisman, like Aja did. I decided to try studying it while I was in the sauna. I got up early, and after an hour workout, I set the sauna for an hour's worth of steam.

I set my towel on the ground, and went into a lotus position. I then said, "I am Isis," and activated the talisman. I then had it levitate me six inches off the ground. I then opened all my senses, and began meditating on the talisman. While I immediately noted the powers I had often used, I could tell more was there. Slowly, more came into focus. The other powers I had used were the first to come into focus. I could feel others were just out of focus, so I tried to see if the talisman had any life, like other talismans. At first, there was nothing, so I persisted, and broadened my senses, and still nothing. This seemed odd to me, since my understanding of talismans was that they were alive with a tiny spark drawn from their creator.

I thought of the magic that made talismans, and tried to envision that magic without some part of life, and no matter how I came at it, I could not see it working. I must have spent nearly an hour pondering this, but finally came to a decision. I would attempt to touch the awareness of the talisman, even though I could not detect it. I took it slowly, and gradually expanded my mind into the talisman as though it had something. For a long time, I got nothing, but I could tell I wasn't all the way in. I made that last little push and found something unexpected.

I felt that same disorientation I felt with portals. I also felt I seemed to be in a vast land with marshes, rivers, and islands, along with many reeds. Far below me, was a naked woman with feathers on her arms. She looked to be sleeping. I was descending quickly, and I feared I would hit her, but instead, instead of hitting, I seemed to merge into her. Immediately, I felt a mind of vast power, but it was barely aware, and in a sleep nigh unto death. I just existed in her, stunned by the power, but I slowly realized that this mind seemed to ignore me.

I looked around within this mind to see all I could, and soon learned to not try to see everything, because it seemed to overload me. One thing was clear. This was the goddess, Isis, and she wasn't dead. That realization made me recognize the place as the Field of Reeds, from the Egyptian afterlife. I wondered why Inanna didn't find her, and suddenly I seemed to remember placing a screen on my talisman to hide me from everything, that would also make it very difficult to pierce other lesser secrets I left in the talisman.

That thought distracted me into thinking about magical screening, and I suddenly knew all about that kind of magic. I could now duplicate it. I then backtracked to learn about the making of the talisman. Again, memories surged, and I knew everything I had placed into it. I continued to explore my newly revealed memories when I started to notice a chill in the air. When I tried to feel where it was coming from, I felt I was warm here, yet the chill seemed to come from somewhere. I focused on following that feeling, and suddenly I was rising from her body and then sensed going through the portal.

This time, I fully understood the nature of this portal, and that it was a psychic portal. Once on this side, I no longer felt her presence. Looking again in the talisman that she made, I could see far more than before. I no longer held the knowledge I had received within, but I retained hints and clues. I felt I could study with this talisman and access her memories in an indirect way. I also felt cold. So I withdrew, and seemed to wake, as my consciousness returned to reality.

The lights were out, and I was still levitating. I looked at the steam rocks, and realized they were cold. I conjured a light to see, and then suddenly realized that this was another ability of this talisman. It was not one I even had a hint of. I returned to the floor, released the levitation, and stood. After opening the door, and letting the outside light in, I said, "I am Becky Sue." The light I conjured winked out, as I expected. I put the towel in the laundry bin, put on a fluffy robe, and went upstairs. That's when I learned I had been in the sauna for five hours. No wonder I felt cold.

My thoughts must have still been in a fog, as Cindy called to me. "Hey, sleepyhead, lunch is ready."

I refocused, and looked at her, and replied, "Thanks. I've been meditating, and I think I was still partly there."

She led me to the kitchen, where Tammy said, "Ah, there you are. Let me present you with a new dish I am creating. Tell me what you think."

That got me to focus real fast. If she was experimenting, it was bound to be interesting. It was actually a three-dish meal, but I took it slow to savor every moment. She had created another great meal. "Very satisfying. A great blend of tastes, and great contrasts bringing forth the subtleties hidden within."

"Huh? You sound like Filipe."

"Oh, you're right. Hmm, I think the fact that I haven't eaten since last night, may have left my palette completely cleansed, and so able to sense the nuance."

"Interesting. I'll have to try to come in someday soon and make you breakfast to test that theory out."

"If it does prove out, just ask me to not eat breakfast the next day, and you can come in at the usual time. I won't mind occasionally waiting to eat, especially if it is as good as your experiments usually are. Did Filipe say anything?"

"He's out and won't be back till dinner, so I will be seeing how well it keeps."

"I'm sure he will enjoy it."

That afternoon, I tried to write down what I remembered of my time inside the talisman. After three hours, I realized I had almost no detail, yet a tremendous amount of impressions. The only sure thing I had was a better understanding of what the talisman would let me do. But even that, still had vagueness. I decided I needed to speak with Inanna, but I felt I needed privacy as well. Before dinner, I told Filipe I needed to speak with Inanna in private.

"Is there a problem?"

"No, I don't think so. Rather I need some advice, and I think she needs to know my concern. I don't want to rock the boat and cause problems, and I think she will be able to advise me."

"You don't want me to advise you?"

"No, I don't. It involves divine politics. You also lack the breadth of experience to advise me."

"If I tell you, I have to kill you, huh?"

"No. It could get messy, and given the power of those involved, you could get hurt along with many others. I don't want you exposed to that level of danger, if I can help it. I'd rather not speak of it until I have been advised."

"Let me know what you can, when you can."

"I shall. You deserve that, and more. I just don't know how much I can share. I'll be heading out into the desert soon. Don't expect me back for a while."

"Okay."

There was silence until Tammy asked Filipe about the food. Soon the two of them got deep into a discussion of the dishes. I quietly excused myself, and they didn't seem to notice. I fetched the anklet, walked into the garden, and the portal sent me to the desert. Although I wasn't paying much attention, I sensed the transition as a compressed burst of magic sending me through other dimensions. I also understood how that magic worked, beyond what I had actually done to make it.

The first thing I did was to contact Death Valley and tell it I needed peace and quiet, and I wanted to hide within it for a bit. I felt it welcome me, and I teleported to where it indicated I should go. I recognized the place as the Mesquite Flat Sand Dunes, at the top of a dune. Suddenly, the top moved down almost six feet, while the surrounding sand went up two feet. I felt it indicate I was hidden from everyone in the valley. I took off the robe I was still wearing, and laid it on the ground before I sat down. I then summoned Inanna's talisman, and focused on her.

I hadn't said anything yet, but she said, "Daughter, you are troubled."

"I am. Can you come here? Or bring me to you? What I have to say and ask is not for others to hear, and I fear even what we say now, may be noted."

She appeared facing me, but with a silk sheet beneath her naked body. She then cast a spell I recognized as a very powerful spell to take us out of space and time. "You recognized that spell. How?"

"Isis."

"I don't understand."

"Her talisman is like Aja's. She is not dead."

"WHAT!"

"Please, I fear attention, even here."

"... You are right. This knowledge is extremely dangerous. How did you find out?"

"You know I was exploring her talisman. This morning, I took it to a new level. Like the other talismans, I sent my mind into them to understand them. All were alive in a way, except hers. So I went farther, like I did with this valley, and the lake. I made it past her screen, and through a psychic portal, and found her sleeping in the Field of Reeds. I was drawn within her, and I entered her mind."