Nigkala Tales Pt. 30: Pregnant?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One month later, I was approached about a new 'Mortal Kombat' film. They asked if I could bring that fighting grace to the screen with four arms. I said yes, of course. The month after, they signed me on. It took six months to write, and another six to shoot, as there were both sex scenes and fight scenes. Angel and Jewel reprised their roles. And I clued them in on using Inanna's power for war to give them the extra grace, and her power of sex for their sex scenes. I worked extra hard at coaching the three main adversaries, and lending them a small amount of her power, to make their ferocity even more apparent.

We shot on location at Al-Khums, Libya, and used the ruins of Leptis Magna as a backdrop for travel and some fight scenes. We set up a large warehouse for one scene to replicate a section of the ruins, as there was supposed to be damage to the ruins in the film. At the same time as we filmed, there was an archaeological team doing excavations nearby. While they weren't too happy about us trampling about the area, they did like the luxury we shared with them of air conditioning, ice water, and electricity.

We had just finished a big fight scene, when Angel, Jewel, and I felt an earthquake. They quickly looked up, in preparation for more tremors, and to see where to duck if needed. I, on the other hand, instantly realized that there had been no stress in the Earth nearby, and so knew it was some sort of magical effect. Instead of looking up, I looked at everyone nearby, and also opened up all my senses. I saw several locals showing signs of having felt something, but it was other senses that noted psychic power fading from where the archaeologists were. I sent my thoughts there to try to learn what was happening, but the psychic power was blocking things. Every few minutes, I would try again. By the time it cleared, there was nothing to see.

We finished the shoot for the day, and I spoke to the ladies. "Angel, Jewel, you both noticed something today. It was not an earthquake, but some sort of psychic effect. I think the archaeologists have encountered something. Be on guard, just in case."

Angel replied, "What of our kids? Are they safe in town?"

"I think so, for now. But I will try to find out what happened."

I went to mingle with the team members who stopped by to enjoy our hospitality. I listened for a bit mentally, until I found one who was close to whatever happened.

"So, you found something today. Was it interesting?"

"Who told you? We're not supposed to talk about it."

"I've worked with archaeologists before. I know how you talk. I've also translated a number of languages." I opened my mind even more for leakage from him, and continued, "So, if they said not to talk about it, it must be big."

"It was... but..."

I picked up that they had discovered a new room with odd hieroglyphs and an odd glow. "But you can't talk about the room with indecipherable walls. I know how it is. Don't worry, the press won't hear it from me." I then left.

Later, I told Angel and Jewel, and said I thought they found something magical. I also told them I did not think there was any immediate danger. That evening, I alerted Inanna to the discovery, and asked her to take care of Angel, Jewel, and their family. She told me she would keep them safe.

The next day, after shooting, the dig supervisor sent an aide to ask me if I could speak with him privately. I went with the aide, and he drove me to the dig. In the main tent, I met Vyacheslav 'Robert' Petrov. We greeted each other, then he spoke up.

"Professor Tate, I don't know how you learned so fast, but since you seem to know, we could use your help with some translation."

"Oh? Please tell me, as I didn't get everything. Especially about that glow."

"There was no glow. It was just their imagination."

"I see. Well, about the rest...?"

"We were working on an old wall, when we realized there was a deep fracture that went further back than we expected. It didn't take long to learn there was a hidden room behind the wall. We thought we were careful, but something caused our small drill to create a large hole in the wall. One big enough to reach in with a small camera. What we saw did not match any known hieroglyphs, yet seemed similar. We were hoping, with your knowledge of ancient languages, you might be able to help."

"Interesting. May I see the site?"

"I was hoping you would say that."

"First, can you show me a map of the dig?"

He went to a small desk, and pulled out a large printout, with the site in the middle, and huge margins for additions. I looked at it, then used my rock sense to orient it. I then looked for what all was underground. I saw there was a lot more than what they had found. I decided to update his map, so I grabbed a pencil from the desk and began drawing on it.

"What are you doing?" He then tried to make me stop,

I gathered An's power, and said, "Wait. You will see."

He waited, nervously watching all the lines I was adding, and suddenly he realized I was drawing a full layout of the site, with some labels. When I finished, I said, "Please note the orientation of the map, and consider the layout here." Then, I stepped away and motioned him closer.

"How? You can't see the site from here! And these additional lines? What are they?"

"You asked how I knew so much, before. I have some psychic sensitivity, and I sensed an event. I suspect it was your breaching of the room. As for the rest, I seem to gather information in unexplained ways. Bring the map, and let's go."

I released An's power slowly, waiting to see if he would rebel against what I did. He did not, but as I listened to his thoughts, he was having a strong debate about the impossibility of what I just did if it were true. I smiled at that. We went toward the area of the breach, but I stopped twenty feet short, and said, "The entry is here."

He turned around and said, "What entrance?"

"This one." I then squatted and pushed the wall slowly. I used Everest's power briefly, to weaken the plaster hiding the outline of the doorway. Bracing with one extended leg, the large stone began to move. After pushing it three feet, I stopped. I then stood up and ducked through the entry. Robert followed, his thoughts now wondering how I knew. I then led the way to the breached room. I stopped at the entry and used my other senses.

Walking to one part of one wall, I scanned more, and found the trace of psychic energy. I pointed to the wall at this location, and said, "The glow came from here."

"Impossible. That's where they said it happened, but by the time the cameras took pictures, nothing was there."

"I can barely perceive it, but there is psychic residue here."

"How is this possible?"

"There is more to this world than you know. While I am aware of some of it, I still get surprised from time to time."

"Those symbols on the wall there look like they might be symbols of protection, but they don't look like others I have seen."

"Let me think on this, and look at all the walls, since they seem well preserved." I motioned him back to the entryway, then sat in the center of the room and meditated as I looked at each wall in turn. He was right. They were not normal hieroglyphs, but another dialect. These were 'Divine' hieroglyphics, and I was easily able to read them, and I wondered why, since I didn't even know about them before I saw them. I had to meditate, and in that meditation, I realized I recognized these like I recognized spells. My link to Isis was responsible, and she knew these.

It was less than five minutes before I stood and said, "Enter, and take a picture of this wall." I pointed to the one with the hole. As he did that, I said in thought, "I am Isis." I felt a slight rush of power. Then I said, "Record my voice." When he looked up, I read the wall to him, as it would have been spoken. I later realized I sounded like Isis had when she spoke in my body. Even as I did this, I pulled in Inanna's healing power and Isis's telekinetic power, and with it, I picked up each piece of broken wall, and using Inanna's healing, located where it belonged and put it there. I managed to do this before I came to the portion that was broken, so my voice did not falter. I applied a final burst of healing power, and the wall was invisibly repaired.

When I finished the text on that wall, I said it again, but this time in English. When I stopped, I feigned collapsing to the floor, where I said, "The divine form of writing takes a lot of mental energy to process. I must rest." I then closed my eyes, and pretended to go to sleep.

As I expected, he quickly took pictures of the wall again, with the repair, and the other four walls. I don't think he noticed the psychic glow slowly, oh so slowly, come back. But as I seemed to be as still as a statue, thanks to Everest, for that quality; he decided to go back out where he had service for his phone. He called the foreman to recall the workers immediately so they could document this. Then he sent the pics, and my voice to his sponsor. I knew I had at least fifteen minutes before anyone came in.

I opened my eyes and stood. Walking over to the wall, I touched the protection symbol, and used Isis's power to read its psychic knowledge, and learned where the center of its protection lay. Moving quickly, levitating myself over trapped floors, and bypassing some other traps, I came to the center. I had to crack two more doorways like the first, but I levitated the block rather than push it, as that was far faster. This was a temple to Seth, and I had earlier felt ancient magic down here, including a masking shield nearly as good as on Isis's talisman. I had noted it after as I had realized the protection symbol was one of several, and looked carefully in the exact center, found a void, or a hole in the background chi. Their shield did too much, and not enough.

Opening my senses wide, and even some I hadn't realized I had, I studied that shield and what was beneath it. It seemed to be a phallus of some sort, but not of stone or metal. But what to do? Guarded powerfully by psychic traps and magic traps, this was something that would give the words 'cursed tomb' a new meaning when they found this.

I levitated into a lotus position, so I could meditate. In my meditative stance, I re-examined the traps, and began to undo them. As I did, I felt their potential power flow into me. That was new. Still, I had no time, so I worked as fast as I could until all the invisible traps in the room were gone. I had not felt anything of this kind elsewhere in this temple. Next, I removed the magics blocking psychic power. When that was done, I cast a small psychic portal and reached through it. I saw my hand disappear into thin air, but I felt it emerge nearly two feet below the floor in a small space. When I touched it, I realized it was bone dry, and only the magic was keeping its form. I pulled my hand back, and cast a spell through my hand using Isis's power, to create a mist. With Inanna's power, I caused the object to absorb the moisture until it was as it should be. I added to the moisture as it was absorbed. When Inanna's power said it was done, I reached again. This time, I had to go through several inches of water before I touched it. I grabbed it, and pulled it back out through my psychic portal.

With my other hand, I created a fur lined bag, and placed the object in it. Then I canceled the psychic portal, and headed back out. At the first doorway, I used my life sense, and realized I still had time, so I used my desert power to remove all traces I left behind in the dust, then I levitated the block back to where it had been before. Continuing to levitate, I continued removing my traces and backtracked. I returned the second block as well. I couldn't believe my good fortune. I was able to resume my sleeping pose and remove the last of the traces. The last thing I did was to loop the bag's strap about my wrist and cast a simple invisibility spell on it. Even as I thought about that, I realized the spell was blatantly obvious to another mage, but these people were magic blind.

Finally, several people entered. I continued my fake sleep while keeping a watchful mind out for anyone spotting the bag. There were three that seemed to notice, so I gently whammied them to ignore and forget it after an hour. Half an hour later, I faked waking up, including a great yawn. I slowly got up, and looked for Robert. He was not in the room, so I walked up to one who seemed to be in charge of this group, and got his attention.

"Yes?"

"Please tell Robert, I am tired, and went back to my room to sleep."

"Okay. Do you need help getting out?"

"No. I remember how I came in. Besides, most of the tracks go that way as well."

He laughed, and said, "I'll be sure to tell him."

"Thank you. Goodnight."

"Goodnight."

I left slowly, feigning tiredness. Once I was out of the site, I canceled the invisibility spell, and instead invoked a screen to hide my excitement. I then went back to my room, and sent an invite to Angel and Jewel to learn what happened. They both said they'd come by in a few minutes. I let them in.

Jewel asked, "So. What did you learn?"

"I found a temple of Seth, or you might know him better as Set. There was something there being protected from detection, and there were numerous traps guarding it. I left the mundane ones alone, but removed the others."

Angel said, "Oh! 'Curse of the Mummy' time, huh?"

"Not quite, although they may think so. There was only one mummy there, and I have it here." I then lifted the small bag.

"So small. Was it a child?"

"No. You remember the tale of Seth vs. Osiris?" They both shook their heads indicating no. "Kids, these days... Such a sad state of education. Here's a recap. Osiris ruled Egypt. Seth tricked him into a sarcophagus and dumped him into the Nile. Isis rescued the body, and was going to return him to life the next day. Before they could, Seth came and stole it. He cut the body into many parts, and hid them all over Egypt. Isis searched, and found all but his penis. They put him back together, and with some help restored him to life. She also molded a piece of clay into a dick, and attached it so she could bear his child."

"That won't work."

"This is magic, the magic of the gods. Back to the story. Since he wasn't restored fully, he could not reclaim his throne, and so went to the afterlife, where he became ruler there. Meanwhile Isis hid her son, Horus, until he was of age and trained. Horus challenged Seth, and after many years, won. Seth was banished to the desert. The tale is told in many places, on many walls full of hieroglyphs, including at this temple. On nearly every representation of Osiris, there is a gouged out the place where his dick would be, symbolizing its removal. However, the tale in this temple is a little different. There is no gouge, rather it is clear the depiction was made without a dick deliberately. There were also lines on the depiction showing the sewn together nature of the body."

"Seth sounds bad."

"Possibly, but I don't think he is as bad as you think. His domain included chaos, and he helped to provide the challenge to ma'at that it needed to be strong."

"What is ma'at?"

"English speakers don't think the same way the Egyptians did back then. It is sort of like a soul or spirit, but not exactly."

"Well, maybe he had a place, but I don't like him."

"One of Seth's later consorts was Astarte, who was also known elsewhere by the name Ishtar. See where I'm going with this?"

A few seconds later, Jewel's eyes got big. Angle noticed, and said, "What is it?"

"Ishtar, is known in Sumeria by the name Inanna."

"WHAT?"

"Hush, child. She may be the same, yet different. Gods are not mortals, nor are they bound to our ways. Astarte was also a goddess of war and love, although perhaps more motherly. She also was adopted into their pantheon well after the time the story happened. Seth was also a god of war, so maybe they had something in common to bring them together. But I don't plan on asking."

Jewel said, "Yeah, me neither."

Angel said, "But what if she asks?"

"I don't think she will, since I will tell her what I found, but without judgment, just facts, and asking how she wants me to handle things. She may get annoyed, but I don't think she'd do something precipitous. She also knows I trust her and love her in a way. I don't think it will be a problem."

"You take a big risk."

"I know, which is why I am telling you. Not for myself, but for Filipe, if needed." So, shall we see what I found?" both nodded, so I opened the bag on the bed between us. I already knew it had to be a penis, as I had felt it, but they weren't prepared. Turns out I was also not prepared, because I recognized it. The flesh had no sign of decomposition, and it was fully erect and fourteen inches, at least. I was in shock.

Angel picked it up, and felt it. "Oooh, this is a thick and long one. And it feels so real, as though it is almost alive."

"Can I feel it?"

"Sure, Jewel."

"You're right, it even feels kind of warm. And the nut sack seems kind of full. Hey, you think I should try it?"

"It's dead, and who knows what it might do to you."

"You know Inanna protects us that way. Besides, dead flesh is cold, and this seems warm." Jewel continued to play with the balls.

"Huh? I think I saw it twitch."

"Are you sure?"

"Play with its balls some more."

"It did twitch. Maybe it's not quite dead?"

They looked at each other, then both grinned. Angel took off her clothes and spread her legs. Jewel then used it like a dildo on her, pushing it in and out, getting her more and more excited. Even though she couldn't get it all the way in, she was able to bring Angel to orgasm. She knew all of her buttons and pushed every one of them, getting Angel to orgasm for over ten minutes. When she came down, Jewel handed it to Angel and said, "Do me!" She then removed her clothes and opened her legs. Angel knew Jewel just as well, and was able to get her orgasming for about the same amount of time.

Finally, both recovering, Jewel leaned over and whispered in Angel's ear. They didn't know I heard her say, "She needs this, too. I'll hold her down, and you stuff her. The surprise might be enough to let it work." Angel nodded, and Jewel got up and headed my way. I was still in shock, so even though I knew what was about to happen, I was helpless before them. Jewel then jumped on me, knocking me back, and Angel opened my legs and lifted my skirt.

Angel said, "She's already soaked, and leaking!" Without hesitation, she thrust the penis into me. It went all the way in, even the balls, and her hand. "Damn, I forgot how much she can handle." She then pulled out almost the whole way, before pushing back in. Again, just as far as before. Meanwhile, Jewel was feeding me a nipple, and playing rough with two of my nipples, switching every few seconds. Angel got a few more cycles in when suddenly, I came. The balls were right at my entrance, and my muscles clenched extremely hard and stayed that way nearly half an hour. I was still helpless, but I noticed that magic I had gained at the temple seemed to go within the penis. Beside me, both of the ladies were also orgasming, but in waves. First one would crescendo, then the other. Back and forth that whole time, neither coming fully down before going back up. When my orgasm finally left me, so did theirs.

Angel suddenly cried out, "OW! My hand." She pulled it out, and the penis came with it, dropping after a moment. "What happened!? My fingers don't go that way. OW! I just tried to move them."

That need finally broke through to me. "Don't do anything! Let me take a look." I hit her with a whammie to block the pain.

"What did you do? I can't feel anything."