Nigkala Tales Pt. 30: Pregnant?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day, one of the installers came by to see the room, which was empty by now. I said, "Here is the room. What changes need to be made so it will be ready when the equipment comes?"

"Well, the rug has to go. Tile is needed. Also, a small sink, more shelves for storage."

"I'll take care of that. Do you have a layout? Will the tile need to have holes for things to bolt in, or for electrical power?"

"I'll need to measure the space. Is that closet going to remain?"

"If you wish."

"Then the door needs to slide into the wall. If it could be made into a small bathroom, with a shower, it could be used as a changing room, and a place to clean up if needed."

"I'll see to it. What about power? Right now it is standard house power. Do you need anything else?"

"No. The measurements are enough for now."

"Great. When you send me the layout, please indicate the power requirements needed, as well as anything else needed."

After he left, I removed the carpet, did a little research and then made up a batch of mud to hold the tile down. I used telekinesis to spread it, and then I created strong-but-pretty tiles and placed them. Then I placed a call to an HVAC company, as I wanted the room's ventilation to be filtered at a hospital level. I called a plumber to install a shower, sink, and toilet a few days from now. As the room had a window, I created a chimney next to it, to hold the extra pipes and duct-work. I left it open on the outside for easy access, and I would close it up after they finished. When the tradesmen finished, this exam room and adjoining bathroom would have separate ventilation, and plumbing, along with a power panel connecting to the main power panel.

The duct-work went in quickly, but getting hospital grade ventilation took several days, as the HVAC company had to fiddle with it a lot before it stayed in the good zone. When the layout came, I put in all the cabinetry, magically creating it. The plumber was called to install the second sink, and the electrician to wire everything up. While waiting for them, I measured, and outlined everything in tape, with a tape label outside the outline saying what went where. I also made differently colored rectangles to show where outlets needed to go. I then plotted paths to the walls following the joists, and put PVC pipe in, along with another hole in the wall where they met, so I could put a PVC elbow on the PVC pipe to let the electrician wire up the power. I labeled every wall spot as to what power was needed. I told the electrician not to worry about the walls, as they would be redone within a week, hiding everything. By the time the equipment arrived, all was ready to accept it.

It wasn't all work on the exam room. Our dinner together was interesting. I waited until after dinner to break the news that I was pregnant with twins. As expected, the men left. "Let's go to the sauna and talk there."

Angel and Jewel immediately got up, and by the time we got there, we were naked and just walked in, enjoying the heat. We all got comfortable, and chatted about it for a bit, before I dropped a bombshell. "Ladies, I know whose children we carry." They both focused on me, expectantly. "It was in Libya, as you know. What you don't know is that the night we examined the penis I found, our memories were suppressed. You didn't look at it a bit, put it away, and then me to bed. No. You played with it, and noting it was warm, you used it on each other as a very realistic dildo. Then you used it on me. Apparently, when you came, it released a little sperm, and that is how you became pregnant. I, on the other hand, needed a bit more. It is likely why my orgasm was so much more intense. Oh, sorry about your hand. But that intensity also squeezed it dry, so to speak.

"You know I recognized it as Osiris's penis. Well, it's not dead, even now. It is, however, very dormant, slowly gathering magic and recovering from our encounter. It also tapped my own magic, and connected both of you to me. I have spoken to Inanna about this, and she said not to worry, but these children are special. We can deal with that later, when they are born. In the meantime, she is sending me a midwife priestess. As you are both young, and have kids only a few years old, your being pregnant will surprise no one. I, on the other hand, am known to be barren. I must hide my pregnancy from the world. After they are old enough, I can announce them as adopted.

"To help in my deception, I have engaged a retired doctor to handle the birth. Additionally, I am remaking one of the guest rooms into an exam room. It should be ready quite soon. I'll show it to you then. There is something else. Our four kids will be siblings. I know you two have been raising your kids as a single family, no matter who bears them. I would like my two to join your family in almost the same way. I want them to feel as though we three are their mothers, and Mark and Filipe are their fathers. However, it won't work if you don't want it deep in your hearts, as well. The guys need to embrace it also, and your kids, if they can understand."

Jewel said, "Angel, do you think we should merge our families? You know, with the five of us being the parents for all the kids?"

"That is a thought. But her older kids might not see it that way."

I said, "They each have their own families, who are also growing up. I don't think it will be an issue, but you are welcome to ask."

"Then let's do it. I know Mark would like more opportunities with Becky Sue."

"Oh?"

"Yeah. You kind of impressed him. Especially with your tongue."

"He he. Angel?"

"I am in favor of it, as well, now that you mentioned the older kids have their own concerns. But this is not a decision to be made in a day."

"Agreed. If you can choose before we give birth, that would be plenty of time."

With that question asked, we wandered to other topics, mostly about my own plans, as I already knew theirs.

It was two hours later when the men returned. They joined us in the sauna, and I immediately said, "Filipe? Go sit between the ladies, and entertain them. Mark? Come here. I hear you want a rematch."

Mark asked, "Rematch?" I just smiled and then pushed my tongue all the way out, slowly. His eyes got big, and he got instantly hard. I just beckoned him close with my finger, then used my tongue to pull him into my mouth. After that, he was a lost cause. Meanwhile, the ladies were having fun double-teaming Filipe. Conversation kind of died out, but we had fun for another hour. Unfortunately, they had to go home to relieve the babysitter.

When the doctor came to examine me, I led him upstairs to the examination room. "This is amazing. Just like a clinic, and good quality stuff."

"Why not take your time looking about. There's a restroom through that door."

He went there, and marveled at the shower. "This is even better." He looked at all the machinery, and after fifteen minutes, said, "Enough of this. I can look later. Shall we begin?"

I went into the restroom, removed my clothes, put on a paper smock, and then mounted the chair. By then, he had gloves on, and instruments out. "Let's begin." He proceeded to examine me with the instruments at hand, often commenting how nice it was to use good equipment. After a while, he finished and told me to dress.

As we were about to leave the room, I asked, "Do you need anything else here?"

"You had plenty of supplies, but there were no medicines."

"I know. When I set this up, they wouldn't sell me that."

"This place should really have medicines, in case something happens."

"Would you be willing to place the order? It's all set up on my computer."

"Well, let's see..."

So I took him through my bedroom, and into my office. I brought up the order, and let him sit down and check it out. "That's a lot of medicine. For you."

"Well, I have two thoughts on that. One is that I will need access to that room for several months, but the other is that I have two friends who might be staying for a while, and they could benefit from the exam room also."

"So we might have three patients? That's still a lot of medicine for three."

"Tell you what. I'll send the order to you by email, and you revise it for the worst case for three. Sign it with your credentials, and they will send it to me, here. Good?"

"I can live with that, but I don't have the cash to pay for that order."

"Don't worry, it's on a corporate account I have for such. You won't be billed, but I expect they will check up on your credentials."

"In that case, I can probably get it done tomorrow or the next day."

I sent the email, and then walked him to the door.

I saw him twice more before Inanna spoke with me. She came in person, and suggested we go swimming. I was surprised to find Angel and Jewel there. Inanna said, "I invited them, as this concerns the three of you."

I said, "The time has come, then?"

"Yes. Ladies, let's get comfortable in the jacuzzi."

Angel said to Jewel as they undressed and got in, "Sounds big. Wonder what it's about?"

"I don't know. Come on, let's get in and let's find out."

"Right."

I was the only one not sitting on a seat, yet my head was about the same height as the others. It's great to be tall, sometimes. Inanna began, "Becky Sue knows some of what I am about to say, but I asked her to be silent until things were a little firmer. Your children are not exactly human."

Both their eyes got big. Jewel asked, "You knew about this?"

"Yes. But there is more."

All eyes turned to Inanna. "Yes ladies, more. You all got pregnant in Libya, from Osiris's divine staff." We all smiled at the reference. "What you don't realize, is that you will bear divine children."

"What!" Angel continued, "Sorry. I didn't mean to shout, but our kids will be gods?"

"Not quite. Your two kids will be semi-divine. They might be immortal, and they will be powerful. As my priestesses, I will be soon giving you some additional training to help handle them. Ultimately, you cannot force them, as they will be too strong, but the bonds of love are stronger. I want you to raise them to be the best they can be. Teach them everything, including magic. Discover their desires and strengths, and help them cover their weaknesses. At times, I will guide you. Expect them to be overachievers. And instead of summer camp, they will go to god camp. They need to learn their place, and how to get along with others, else many could be harmed, or even die.

"Becky Sue, the same applies to you, but more so. For your kids are full goddesses. It will be harder on you, and your age won't help, yet you are already an overachiever, so I think you will do fine. An said you will need to subtly use his power to help curb their exuberance."

Jewel said, "You get full goddesses. How'd that happen?"

"We don't know, but Inanna thinks my overlong orgasm and link to Isis has something to do with it."

"Yes. But don't envy her. She has two at once, and they won't be twice as strong. Oh no, they will be far stronger. Still, she can call on several of us."

Angel said, "Wow, we're bringing new gods into the world. I wonder what that means?"

She was surprised when Inanna spoke. "It means change, and as immortals, we don't like sudden change. The last two months, I have been quite busy. I have met the Celestial Emperor, to help set things up in as peaceful a manner as possible. There are several others that need to be invited, and a neutral place found. We also need to meet soon, before you give birth. That is why I have come. I need to know you will be there. It could be a day, or it could be a month."

I said, "I am already out of the limelight. I can make it easy enough."

Jewel said, "Our pregnancy means neither of us is doing anything at the moment. So we can be there also." Angel nodded to agree.

"Good. Finding a neutral place is going to be a bitch. Too many places have too much meaning to one god or another. Offense might be taken by some. It will likely have to be someplace in the wilderness where people are not."

They spoke about what would happen at the meeting, and about who would come. I paid sufficient attention so I could go over it later, but something she said had sparked an idea. I had to think through the ramifications first, but finally I was ready.

"Queen Inanna. Might I propose a meeting place?"

She raised her eyebrows at me, but then nodded.

"Death Valley is a wilderness, yet it is a place I have a link with. I think I can get it cleared of people for such a time, and no one would really notice."

"Hmm. An interesting idea. What of your guardian?"

"I can task him with keeping people away so we won't be disturbed. And we can use the garden gate to get there without anyone knowing."

"You have a gate?"

"Actually two, but the one in the garden is to Death Valley. Do you want to look at it?" I saw her nod, so I passed her the location and trigger.

She turned her head to look over there, and concentrated for a bit. "Oh, that is good. Did you find it in one of those books?"

"Not exactly. I used them to research it, then used your magical knowledge to refine my understanding. I wanted something simple to use, but not too dangerous to have near. The other end is even harder to find, and it is not close to anything."

"That will be useful when teaching the children. Have you used it?"

"Many times. My student would often visit for a lesson, or I would go there. But I did a lot of testing before I sent anything live through it."

"Good. Enough about that. I think your idea has merit. In fact, your link will be a good thing, as it means you have a bigger stake in things."

"Remember that glass table I made for us last time we were there?"

"Yeah..."

"I could make a larger table, and glass chairs or thrones to accommodate the meeting. I could also make fiberglass pavilions for each group, and they could fill it with whatever they wanted."

"I like your thinking. Hosting them with everything made of glass. Symbolic of fragility, yet of your native power and not another god's. I like it. I'll float the idea about and see what comes of it."

"I could personalize things, or would it be better to give everyone the same?"

"... I think the same, but in several sizes and shapes, so they can choose which they want."

"Can you guide me on that?"

"I think An would be better, as he is better versed in such things. But that is a very good idea. Now that that's settled, it is time for some serious business. Who wants to be -"

I realized where she was going, so I quickly took a deep breath, and ducked underwater, and proceeded to eat her out. It didn't take long for the others to understand, so they attacked her tits. I had a feeling we might be here a while, so I drew in a little of An's power to extend my breath, and I proceeded to push my tongue into her. I could feel everyone getting close, even me. Seems Angel and Jewel each had a hand on my breast, and another on Inanna's. She had her hands on their breasts. It didn't take long for her to take charge, but we all expected it. First, I felt the ladies come, then I came, then Inanna came. I feared I would have to come up for air, but I was able to maintain just enough air with An's power to breathe. I also noticed one of the bubble streams was bent and went straight into my nose.

I felt a subtle order from Inanna to switch to Angel, so I pushed my tongue into her vagina and began eating her out. The others shifted, and a new pattern formed. Again, we had a slow, even longer buildup, until we came. It lasted longer this time. Again we shifted, and this time I was eating out Jewel. Before I came, I remembered Filipe said I had some new techniques, so I also pulled a little of her power and planned my next move. The wait seemed to be forever, but the reward of coming was worth it. It was even better than before.

As soon as we recovered enough, we shifted. But I moved fast, and began eating Inanna out, while placing my vagina in her face, out of the water. I could tell she was surprised, but Angel and Jewel just came together. Each nibbled on my nipples, and had one hand on my breast with the other hand on Inanna's breast. She was playing with their breasts, while eating me out. I somehow knew this would be the last, so I worked extra hard on her, and she responded on us. The orgasm built quickly, but she didn't allow us to come just yet. More buildup, and more, until she finally let us. We all came hard, even her. We fell apart after that, and took our time to recover.

After about five minutes, I felt strong enough to sit up. Jewel squeaked, and Angel quickly drew in her breath. I just shook my head, then scooted over to lean on a wall.

Angel said, "How did you do that? You must have been underwater for nearly half an hour."

Inanna said, "Try two and a half hours." Their eyes turned to her in shock. "She also serves An."

I saw their lack of understanding, so I said, "Air is one of his domains. I used his power, and some bubbles went to me rather than up. It also extended the time I could last before needing another breath."

"Well, it is time for me to go, so..." Inanna then kissed each of us in turn, and we each came. By the time we could focus, she was gone.

I started practicing creating tents with glass. It didn't go well. I later looked into it, and realized fiberglass needs resin or epoxy to be flexible. I wound up creating glass walls filled with sand to block the view. For shade, I created glass umbrellas on a pillar with a wide base. With scattered bits of sand in the pillar, it was mostly transparent. With the base buried under three inches of sand, you would not see it, yet it kept the device steady. Add some light glass chairs, using sand to indicate where the chair was, could let people sit comfortably in shade. I also practiced making throne-like chairs.

Inanna sent word within a week that Death Valley was accepted as neutral ground. I contacted my student and said I needed to close the park to the public and keep people out, so I could have an important meeting without witnesses. He indicated he didn't have the means to do that. I said I had an idea, and that he should look into what might be done with the least notice, and when. I indicated it could be as long as two months, but would end before a certain date (my due date). He was curious why that date was important, but I told him I was not at liberty to say.

Next, I looked up the closing time of the park Mato Hatathli worked at. I called an hour later.

"Hello Becky Sue. What's up?"

"I need a favor. Kind of big, but in your domain, sort of."

"Oh? You have me curious."

"Can I meet you? We need to talk in person. I can get to your cabin, or the park in moments. Where are you?"

"Actually, I'm in D.C. at the annual fall meeting for the Bureau of Land Management."

"Oh! Umm... I'll need to use a different way, but are you alone?" I started heading to my other gate.

"No, I'm at a restaurant having dinner with some of the guys."

"Can you leave them for a bit, and get alone out of sight for a few moments?"

"Yes, why?"

"You'll see. Another surprise. Oh, by the way, what kind of dress is appropriate?" By now, I was at the gate. I used a spell to send my clothes to my room.

"Pretty nice, an evening gown with jewelry would be appropriate."

"Can you get alone now?" I cast the spell again to dress appropriately. I also cast an illusion of not being pregnant. I also picked up a teleport kit, with a switched-off burn phone, and a corporate card, some cash, and jewels.

"Give me a few moments... Okay. What now?"

"Watch." I then activated the gate key, and when it focused on him, I hung up and put the phone down. Then I stepped through.

He was looking at his phone, wondering why I hung up, then looked up. "What!" He looked about to see if anyone noticed. I had already done that, and whammied the only one who saw to forget what he saw.