Nika is Sold to a Lesbian Mistress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nika put her few clothes in the cupboard of her new room and arranged her pitiably few personal mementos on her bedside table. As she sat on her bed she realised being a slave was no longer a fantasy, but very much reality. God she missed her brother. It had been such fun living with him over the last few weeks. He had sensed her uncertainty and had always been there with advice and encouragement. When he realised she was set on becoming a slave he tried to reassure her, telling her how happy he was to have Mariya as his Mistress. Now she prayed that she would enjoy serving her own Mistress. She had promised herself she would obey Katya come what may. But she knew it was a lot easier to say in theory than it would be to submit to this unknown woman day in day out.

Katya lay in her bed, thinking about the same sort of things. There was no doubt that Nika was pretty, but she worried that she should have bought a trained slave as Mariya had done. How easy or difficult would it be to train Nika? She knew she would have to teach her obedience, but could she really whip her if she disobeyed? Her worries were matched by the anticipation of owning the girl. Katya rubbed her clit as she thought of ordering her to come to bed. She imagined the girl gradually stripping and then innocently kneeling on the bed and asking her what she wanted her to do. She had had this sort of fantasy for most of her life. It had been an eye-opener when Mariya invited her to a meeting and she saw Kit and Nika scampering around in their skimpy uniforms. She wondered if Mariya had guessed her fantasy or if it was a fluke. Now she was $85k poorer and owned a slave. For all her fears she couldn't wait to get on with Nika's training. She would ring her office the next morning to say she would be working from home. She wanted to play with her new toy.

Nika gingerly answered the phone on her bedside table the next morning, "Wake up sleepyhead. You have some work to do."

Nika had woken hours ago, but had been too scared to leave her room in case the door was connected to the burglar alarm. She had very few clothes, just a pair of jeans and a couple of tops she had brought to Moscow the first time and Mariya's uniform. After much debate she decided to wear the uniform and a slave collar. She wanted to show from the off that she was not expecting to be treated as an equal.

She met her Mistress in the hall and immediately lowered her eyes and put her hands behind her back in what she hoped was a submissive manner. Katya smiled and began a quick tour of the house. Katya explained it was built in the nineteenth century for a prosperous merchant. In the Soviet times it had been split into eight flats. She had since bought the tenants out and refurbished the place. It did not quite have the 'wow' factor of Mariya's penthouse but was extremely comfortable. Katya finished the tour in the kitchen and made a couple of cups of coffee. Katya sat down, but Nika was still unsure what to do, so stood until Katya waved her to kneel before her, "Put your old clothes on, we're off shopping."

The first thing on Katya's list was a new uniform. Katya thought it might be useful to be able to introduce Nika as her niece if need be. So she decided her uniform would involve a very short, black pleated skirt and white shirt. Instead of the conventional wool or cotton, her slave's clothes were made of silky smooth satin. It meant that she could pass as a maid or waitress but with a tie, blazer and straw boater she could be appear to have come straight from school. In the shop, Nika did not complain as she tried on ever shorter skirts or tighter shirts. It seemed she really was as obedient as Mariya had promised. There was nothing Katya liked more than the sight of a skirt riding up a girl's bottom as she bent over, revealing some brief nickers. As Nika stood before her, Katya thought she just looked like a cute schoolgirl. The only difference was her skirt was a bit, perhaps a lot, shorter than normal.

Of more even interest to Katya was lingerie. She arranged for her favourite shop to stay open for an extra hour and had Nika walk up and down 'modelling' one ever briefer set of bra and panties, after another. Many clients seemed to suddenly acquire 'nieces' and the owner, Mrs Spiridov, was used to guiding these girls from the provinces. Nika was no different, she needed a lot of advice on how to wear suspender belts and basques. But she was pleasant and seemed willing to do whatever her 'aunt' wanted. Mrs Spiridov's patience was rewarded and the girl left with a fine collection of the most raunchy underwear the shop had to offer.

Nika was staggered at the cost of the lingerie Katya had bought. No one had ever spent so much money on her before. But more importantly Katya seemed to treat her like an adult. They chatted naturally and she had asked her opinions about things seemingly genuinely interested in Nika's answers, without once displaying a shred of condescension. For lunch, they had gone to a sophisticated restaurant and Nika had been amazed at the deference with which she had been served. She felt like shouting, 'But I'm only a poor, ignorant girl from the provinces!'

When they got back 'home' Nika went to change. The silk underwear felt incredibly soft against her skin. She took her time but eventually chose a bright pink set, edged in black lace. She put on her knickers and bra, then the suspender belt as Mrs Spiridov had shown her. She pulled up her stockings, feeling how smooth they were against her skin.

Nika finally put on her 'uniform'. She fiddled with the buttons on her silk shirt, wondering how much cleavage to show. The skirt was beautiful and she pulled it up to show as much leg as she could. Katya was treating her as a sexually mature adult, so she was determined to prove she was worthy of this confidence. Subconsciously she knew that taking all this trouble over her clothes stopped her having to think about what Katya would want of her that night. Was she really going to become a lesbian? And what about letting herself be 'punished'?

Nika stood at the back of the room as Katya ate. Moving forward to fill her glass of wine, trying to imitate the waiters she had seen in the restaurant earlier that day. Katya found her intense concentration mildly amusing, but at the same time was touched by her efforts. Her hand was visibly shaking by the time she came to pour her Mistress' coffee.

Katya sipped her coffee and watched her serving girl. Despite her sophisticated exterior Katya was also nervous. She really wanted her slave to make her happy. If things were forced, however much either of them tried, it wouldn't be any fun. In fact it would be a bore. Katya didn't really know what she would do if it didn't work. She assumed she would come to some deal with Mariya and try to palm Nika off on Bezobrazov, who seemed keen if stingy at the auction. Katya tried to put these negative thoughts to the back of her mind as she rose and indicated Nika should follow to her bedroom.

Katya sat on her bed and looked at Nika. The poor girl was petrified.

"Take off your clothes."

Nika did so, seemingly as quickly as she could. Only when she was down to her bra and panties did she perform a naïve copy of a strip tease. Katya told her to kneel and went to her bathroom to undress in private. Returning in a silk robe, she looked down at her slave.

"Kiss me."

Nika rose and softly kissed her Mistress. Katya felt her warm, naked body press against her. She put one hand on her arse another around her and squeezed. The girl's aroma was intoxicating. She seemed to relax, Katya hoped she was enjoying it.

Katya broke away and let her robe fall to the ground. She then lay on the bed, "Come on girl. Let's have some fun."

Nika did as she was told, letting her Mistress guide her head towards her tits. Nika started to kiss then lick them. Mixing tenderness with a certain urgency. She felt Katya's nipples harden. Getting her nipples between her teeth, she lightly tugged, one way then the other. Giving her Mistress a cocktail of pain and pleasure.

Nika stared at her Mistress' carefully trimmed pussy. She wanted to give her as much pleasure as possible, so decided to move slowly. She eased Katya's legs apart and then lowered her head, so the tip of her tongue moved along the 'bikini line' skirting her pussy. Katya was expecting immediate pleasure, as she felt Nika's hair brush against her inner thighs, but realised her tongue had moved away. Following the outline of a bikini Nika manoeuvred her tongue just above Katya's pussy and down her inner thighs. The second circuit made Katya almost wild with frustration. Nika finally began to lick, then nibble, Katya's clitoris. Soon Katya felt incredible spasms of pleasure go through her body. These got ever more intense as Nika moved down and forced her tongue into the now very aroused pussy. She felt Katya's hands on the back of her head forcing her ever deeper into her puss. Nika licked with a desperate enthusiasm, simply dying to give her Mistress pleasure. When her orgasm came, Katya literally shuddered with indescribable pleasure. It was perfect, too perfect. She held the girl in her arms, kissing her tenderly, knowing that $85k was nothing for this sort of sexual fulfilment.

Eventually Katya dismissed her slave. As Nika walked, naked, up to her room, she desperately hoped that her Mistress had been satisfied. She now knew what she liked and would try to do it unasked next time. She wanted Katya to think she desired her and was doing this enthusiastically and because she genuinely wanted to do so. This might not be far from the truth. She had enjoyed it and felt no repulsion to sleeping with a woman. She wondered what it would be like when Katya licked her pussy. Perhaps in time she really would turn totally gay.

The next morning after her Mistress had left for work, Nika stared into her cup of coffee, wondering what she had got herself into. Being submissive to a powerful man had been one of her fantasies from an early age, but she had never analysed why. Could she transfer this deep need to a powerful woman? She didn't really know. She had enjoyed being with Katya, but she still had 364 days to go on her contract. If they didn't 'click' this would be an awfully long time.

So what was it about being a slave? There was the cash and lifestyle, that she could never have hoped to enjoy in the normal course of events, but there was much more to her desires than mere money. She knew a submissive needed to trust her dominant much more than in a relationship of equals. This was important to her. She would have to build a relationship with Katya over the next few weeks. They would both have to discover if they could trust and feel affection for the other. She hoped Katya would accept her as a slave girl, and she in turn would come to enjoy serving her Mistress. Nika promised herself to try so hard to make things work. She would steel herself to accept any pain or humiliation in the early days as they both became comfortable with her status. But she knew if after a few weeks she had not naturally become submissive to her Mistress, then she would not be up to being a slave and have to accept that despite her fantasises she had failed.

Nika also thought about torture and corporal punishment. There was something deeply erotic about been whipped and spanked. But she had found that the pain was real, a fact her dreams had never made clear. She simply didn't know if she could take regular severe beatings. The scale of her Mistress' dungeon indicated this was important to Katya. But how frequently would she be punished? Whipping was one thing, but did Katya have other harsher fantasies that she would want to inflict on her? Would Katya want to inflict real pain or would it be play-acting? She didn't know.

There also other questions; how much sex would Katya want? Would her Mistress expect her to go out in public in the micro skirt she was wearing? Would she enjoy publicly humiliating her slave? She realised she was moving from an immature fantasy to being a real life slave. It was frightening, but she had been walking around in a state of almost permanent sexual arousal all morning.

After a few days Nika realised she should not have worried. She was made for this life. The first time when Katya had ordered her to "Strip" she experienced a surge of sexual pleasure. It seemed the more painful the punishments or humiliating the services the better. She loved being taken to the dungeon and whipped. Why? Was it because of the evident pleasure it gave Katya? The feeling of utter helplessness? Or the prospect of being taken to bed by an aroused Mistress? She didn't know or care, all she wanted to do was serve her Mistress. The first time Katya had taken her out in her ultra-short skirt, she had been embarrassed. But with time she saw these trips as her duty as a slave and began to enjoy herself.

~

A few weeks into her contract, Nika found herself brushing dark eyeshadow across her eyelids. She was excited, her Mistress had promised her a surprise and had given her specific instructions of how to dress for the evening. Obediently Nika had pulled her hair back in a severe ponytail and applied dark eyeshadow and almost black lipstick. This done, she buckled on her black, vinyl, slave collar and finally put on some pretty extreme stilettos. Looking at herself in the full length mirror she readjusted her brief, black g-string. She loved the feeling as the fine silk rubbed against her pussy. As Mariya had insisted that she be clean shaved, there was no problem with stray pubes no matter how brief the underwear. She just wondered what game her Mistress had in mind for the evening.

Just down the corridor, Katya pulled on her skin-tight black latex catsuit. It had been especially tailored and showed off her figure to perfection. She stroked her bottom, loving feeling the taut, shiny latex. Wearing this gave her such an intoxicating feeling of power. Almost ready, she pressed the bell to summon her slave.

Nika got to her knees when she entered the room and waited as Katya completed her makeup. Her Mistress then pulled on her thigh-high latex boots and watched as her slave obediently did the laces up. Katya lovingly stroked her hair, then attached a leash to Nika's collar. Standing she admired her slave, she looked stunning. She tugged the leash and led her down to the ground floor. Instead of going to the living room she pulled her towards the front door. Nika instinctively resisted.

"Are you going to disobey me?"

"But Mistress, I can't go out in public like this."

"There is a driver waiting right outside who will take us straight to the party. No one will see you."

"Please, Mistress."

"No, I've accepted the invitation on your behalf. So you're coming. Anyway you'll find we will have a lot of fun." Katya tugged on her leash and very reluctantly her slave stumbled after her.

Nika had never felt more exposed as she walked down the path to the car. The driver looked amazed as he saw them and stared at Nika's naked breasts throughout the journey. Finally they drew up in front of a large brightly lit house, in its own grounds, on the edge of the city. Nika got out of what now seemed like the privacy of the Mercedes. Katya turned her around and buckled on some wrist cuffs, then led her to the front door by the leash. They were greeted by their host a glamorous lady, in her late fifties.

"Katya, wonderful that you have managed to come. And you have brought a 'toy' to amuse us with. What is her name?"

"Nika."

The lady patted Nika's naked bottom and said, "Well my dear, enjoy yourself."

Katya kept a firm hold on Nika's leash and drew her through the crowds. She momentarily resisted until Katya whispered, "Be careful dear. I have some nail scissors in my bag and you wouldn't want me to use them on your g-string would you?"

As they circulated, Nika noticed that all the guests seemed to be female and most were in extravagant costumes. There was a lot of latex, others wore 'carnival costumes' with huge headdresses or simply evening dress. Looking around Nika saw a number of actresses, politicians and TV 'personalities' none of which she had ever guessed were gay. But this evening they were flaunting their young, pretty lovers. Much as she searched, Nika could not see anyone else who was topless. She was embarrassed, but still star struck to be in such elite company.

Soon Katya was greeted by an actress, Ilyena Kuryanovo who used to play a female detective in a popular TV programme. She must have been at least sixty-five but looked amazing.

"Katya, lovely to see you. Who is your friend?"

"My niece, Nika Kalitinova. She's at your service."

Ilyena hooked her finger down the front of Nika's g-string and pulled her closer. She pulled so hard Nika worried that the elastic would snap. She felt her hand rub against her pussy "Where do you find them? She looks lovely. A bit overdressed, but lovely all the same." The woman increased the pressure and Nika felt her body reacting, "Turn around girl."

Ilyena stroked her bottom. Nika wondered what it would be like to submit to a woman old enough to be her grandmother. She knew if Katya offered her, she would have no choice. She felt Ilyena pull the back of her g-string tight, "I would love to have her to tea. Would you send her over?"

"Of course."

Ilyena leant over and kissed Nika, "I would very much like to get to know her better."

Katya commented, "She is very accommodating."

"Just the sort of girl I like. No time at my age for messing around."

Katya introduced Nika to a string of important women from higher reaches of politics, business and the arts. Intermittently stopping to give her slave a sip of her champagne. Many of the women wanted her to come to tea or accompany them to an art gallery. Katya was generous in accepting invitations on Nika's behalf.

One woman seemed fascinated by Nika's tits and pulled an ice cube from her drink and started to rub it over her nipples as she spoke to Katya. Nika felt them get harder the longer the woman rubbed. Eventually she stopped to admire the results.

"Katya don't you like my handiwork? Your little friend looks so much better don't you think?"

"You are an artist Olga."

Katya looked at her watch and pulled Nika's leash leading her slave up a grand staircase. The first room they came to they saw two bikini-clad girls wrestling on a small stage. They were covered in oil so found it difficult to get a good hold of each other. Nika was fascinated. They were not fighting 'for show', the vigour of their moves and animal grunts indicated they cared desperately. The girl in the black bikini gradually got the better of her opponent. Despite the oil, she eventually managed to get the girl in a firm hold. She then slowly removed the poor girl's bikini bottoms. This done, she forced her fingers into her opponent's unprotected pussy. This delighted the audience. But soon they started to fight again. Katya pulled Nika's leash to indicate she wanted to move on. The second room had very subdued lighting and was full of girls in short togas giving clients a massage. There were naked woman all over the place. Nika was quite certain that this was the most exotic 'chill out' room she had ever seen.

The third room, had a stage not dissimilar to the first. There was a lady with an attractive girl over her knee giving her bare bottom a vigorous spanking. Nika noticed her smooth bottom had a very rosy tinge. The girl's cries were getting louder and more urgent as her punishment progressed. They were surrounded by a good audience, who were shouting out encouragement to the woman to spank the girl harder.

When they had finished, Katya pulled Nika through the throng of people and led her onto the stage. She ordered Nika to take off her g-string and raise her hands over her head. Katya then attached her wrist cuffs to a chain suspended from the ceiling. If Nika had been uncomfortable in her g-string she felt totally humiliated standing naked in front of so many people. She squeezed her thighs together in the vain hope of hiding her pussy. This did not please her Mistress who immediately ordered her to spread her legs. When she did so, 'her' audience gave her a round of applause. Nika was almost blinded as they captured the scene on their mobile phones. Nika dreaded the thought that the images would almost certainly find their way onto the internet. The lights were gradually dimmed and a spot light shone on Nika's naked behind.