Nikke's Modelling Debut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She then dressed casually in a T-shirt, jeans and trainers over the sexy black lace underwear.

Nikke Meets Ben

"Are you ready?" I asked.

She looked at me bashfully and said, "as ready as I'll ever be. Very nervous but strangely excited,"

I carried the suit bag out to the car and then we set off for Jack's studio.

As we parked the car outside the studio, I turned to Nikke and said, "Ready?"

"I think so."

"Don't forget, if you want to stop just tell me and I'll stop everything."

Nikke leaned over and kissed me before saying, "Let's go inside before I change my mind."

Jack greeted us warmly and led us inside. The male model Ben was already there. He looked younger than Nikke with an athletic well-built physique, dark neatly trimmed hair and broad shoulders.

He was wearing a black dinner suit, white dress shirt and a loose bow tie hanging around the collar.

Jack introduced us and then said, "Nikke, perhaps you'd like to get changed."

I passed the suit bag to her and watched as she headed off to the toilet.

While she was changing Jack turned to Ben saying, "this is Nikke's first experience of modelling so please just follow my direction and I'm sure everything will be fine."

We heard the door of the toilet open and then all three of us watched as Nikke emerged. Her heels click-clacked on the wooden floor as she walked toward us. The dress revealed a lot of her generous cleavage which gently moved and swayed with each step. I noticed that she had also applied some bright red lipstick to her makeup and tied her hair in a ponytail which added to her sexy appearance.

As she joined us Jack quickly went to a table on one side of the studio and came back carrying a tray with four glasses of champagne. He handed one to each of us. "Here's to a successful shoot this afternoon," he said, "cheers."

I could see that Ben was already fixated with Nikke's cleavage as Jack said, "Ben, Nikke; the theme for our photo shoot is sexy dreams. Ben and Nikke looked a little puzzled until Jack continued, "Correct me if I'm wrong but when boy meets girl there is an instant appraisal that takes place. It's usually subtle and in our waking hours is usually no more than a few admiring glances. Society and good manners prevent us from doing what we are really thinking.

However, in a dream world where there are no social inhibitions or restraints it could go a lot further.

Nikke and Ben were still looking a little bemused as Jack said, "finish your drinks, we'll make a start, and all will become clearer.

The set up was almost the same as earlier except that there was now a small leather low backed armchair in place of the wooden chair on the small stage.

I found a chair and took up a position where I could see the stage but be out of Jack's way.

Jack then ushered Nikke and Ben to the stage saying to Nikke, "Just try to relax like you did this morning. The difference this afternoon is that I will be moving around you both holding my camera so that I can get the exact shots that I need. The lights are wirelessly synchronised to the camera so they will still flash each time I take a picture."

Jack then used a remote control which turned off the lighting in the room leaving me in relative darkness and just the stage brightly lit.

Inner Slut

I listened as Jack said, "Nikke, when you met Ben just now for the first time what was the first thing you noticed? Now don't be shy, just be honest."

She glanced at me and then said, "I thought he looked very handsome."

"And," prompted Jack.

I saw her cheeks start to flush as she added, "I liked his broad shoulders and slim waist." I wondered if it was the champagne taking away some of her shyness as she added, "I also liked his cute, tight looking backside."

"Did you try to mentally undress him as you checked him over?" asked Jack.

She grinned a little awkwardly and replied, "yes,"

"Remember that this is a dream where normal social inhibitions do not exist," said Jack. "Now turn to face Ben, take each other's hands and look into each other's eyes." Nikke looked a little awkward as she looked at Ben and the lights flashed a few times.

"Would you like to see Ben without his shirt; check out his broad muscular shoulders and arms?"

Nikke giggled softly saying, "yes."

"So, what's stopping you? It's a dream, you can do whatever you wish. Take off his jacket and shirt."

I watched as she moved round behind Ben and started to take off his jacket. Jack took more pictures as Nikke removed the jacket and tossed it onto the floor next to the stage.

"Touch his shoulders Nikke, feel his muscles through his shirt."

I felt my excitement increasing as Nikke started to touch Ben. Tentatively at first but soon running her hands over his shoulders and down to his biceps as Jack continued to move around them taking more pictures.

"Now remove Ben's shirt Nikke."

She briefly glanced in my direction before reaching for the top button of Ben's shirt.

The feelings of jealousy that I'd experienced earlier that day returned but at the same time my dick was already fully erect as I watched her slowly unfasten Ben's shirt and then remove it to reveal his youthful and muscular body.

"What do think Nikke," said Jack, "is his body better than you thought?"

"It's fabulous," she mumbled.

"Touch his skin Nikke, feel his muscles, run your hands over his naked flesh."

As she shyly started to touch his naked torso Jack moved around them both. The lights flashed as Nikke appeared to be getting bolder.

As she ran her hands over his torso, feeling and stroking his chest before moving round to face him and venturing down to his well-defined six pack, I could see her gaze frequently glancing at his crotch. Jack had obviously noticed the same as me and said, "Nikke, you'll probably deny it but I'm sure that I just saw you checking out Ben's crotch."

Her cheeks flushed a little and she suddenly looked a little guilty, glancing over to me as she said with a little grin, "maybe I was."

"Don't forget this is all a sexy dream Nikke. No social pressures no feelings of guilt. If you want to check out his crotch you can just do it. In this dream fantasy you can do anything."

I began to worry a little about where this was going and what Jack had in mind. Our original plan had been to just get Nikke naked and then perhaps to pose in some erotic positions.

I then pushed any worries out of my head consoling myself that Nikke was going to tell me she wanted to stop if she felt uncomfortable with anything.

She was still running her hands over Ben's abs when Jack said, "Take his trousers off Nikke and satisfy your curiosity.

If I had been waiting for her to call a halt, I was to be disappointed as she started to fumble with his trousers. I watched as she slowly slid down the zip, unfastened the waist button and then, kneeling in front of him, pull Ben's trousers down.

Ben lifted each foot in turn as Nikke pulled off each of his shoes and socks before taking off his trousers. With Nikke kneeling in front of him I watched as Ben looked down, feasting his eyes on my wife's cleavage.

All the time the lights were flashing as Jack captured every moment.

Finally, Nikke stood back up and, with Ben now naked except for his boxers I watched as my wife ran her eyes over his body, finally pausing at the impressive bulge in the front of his boxers.

"Stand side by said," said Jack as he moved around to face them both.

"Now put the arm closest to Ben around his waist Nikke."

"That's great," said Jack as the lights flashed a few more times.

"Ben, now turn your head toward Nikki and make it obvious that you are gazing down at her cleavage."

As Ben followed Jack's instruction, Jack said, "Nikke, turn your head toward Ben and make it obvious that you are gazing at the bulge of his dick."

I had to admit that the pose looked erotic, the way in which each of them looked at each other oozed sensuality.

Jack captured a few more pictures before saying, "Nikke, run your free hand over Ben's torso, check out his pecs and abs again."

Nikke glanced toward me and I could see a look of shy mischief in her eyes. I nodded my approval but wondered how far Jack was going to persuade my wife to go.

I watched as she then started to run her hands over Ben's muscular torso. I saw that her gaze repeatedly returned to the bulge in his boxers. He was very obviously erect, and the tightness of his boxers clearly showed the outline of his erection which was laying up against his lower belly with the head threatening to peek out of the waistband.

The lights continued to flash as Jack took more pictures as he said, "Nikke, don't forget you are in a dream world, no social or moral restraints. You are obviously curious because you keep gazing at it. Go ahead, touch it, run your hand down over Ben's bulging boxers and feel his dick."

In the subdued light of my seat I unzipped my trousers and released my own erection. My feelings of jealousy were increasing all the time, but I could not deny my arousal as I watched my wife's hand very slowly move down over Ben's six-pack to the top of his boxers. She hesitated as her fingers touched the outline of Ben's glans.

Then, her curiosity and, I suspect the effects of the champagne took over as she moved her hand down over his bulge and began to explore it with her fingers.

As her fingers squeezed and explored the extent of Ben's erection the lights continued to flash as Jack moved around trying to capture the best angles for his pictures.

"What do you think Nikke?" said Jack.

There was a new, slightly playful expression on her face as she replied, "it feels very impressive."

"Are you feeling curious to see it Nikke?"

She didn't answer but continued to trace the outline with her fingertips.

"Well, do you want to pull down his boxers and see Ben's magnificent dick?"

She was still gazing at it when she said quietly, "yes."

"OK, turn and face each other again, said Jack.

I watched as they did as Jack asked wondering where this would lead and how far my wife would be willing to go.

"Now kneel in front of Ben, Nikke."

She did as he asked, her face now more or less level with Ben's crotch.

"Now move away a little so that you can lean forward and show off more of your cleavage."

Jack was already down on one knee as the lights flashed and he captured a few shots down the front of my wife's dress.

"That's great Nikke, very sexy. Now pull down Ben's boxers."

I watched as my wife reached for the waist band of Ben's underwear, gripped it, pulled it away from his body to clear his erection and then slid them down to his knees. The lights flashed as Jack captured the moment.

Ben's erection was larger than I had imagined, both longer and thicker than my own. It was now standing fully exposed and proud just inches from Nikke's face.

"Cup Ben's scrotum in your hand Nikke," said Jack.

Again, she glanced across to where I was sitting in the gloom with my stiff dick in my hand hoping that she couldn't see it.

Before I could nod my approval, she had turned back and reached out. Cupping Ben's balls in her petite hand.

The lights flashed as Jack captured the scene saying, "that's great Nikke, you're doing very well.

Now I want to capture the juxtaposition of you Nikke, elegant and fully clothed in your evening gown, toying with a totally naked man with his underwear around his knees. Now hold his dick while I take more pictures."

I watched with growing amazement as Nikke released Ben's scrotum and then wrapped her hand around the shaft of his erection.

"Fantastic!" exclaimed Jack, as the lights flashed some more.

"OK, let's explore this juxtaposition some more. Let go of his dick Nikke but stay there kneeling."

"Ben, take off your boxers, move forward and rest your dick on Nikke's forehead."

My wife obediently knelt there and watched as Ben leaned down, pulled his boxers off, moved forward and then rested his large dick against my wife's face.

His glans was resting on her forehead, the shaft laying against her nose with his scrotum on her lips.

Surely, she would call a stop soon I thought as I idly toyed with my erection.

The lights flashed some more as Jack captured the erotic image of my wife from various angles.

"Nikke you are doing better than I expected," said Jack, just one last thing before Ben gets a chance to act his inner desires. Stick out your tongue and lick Ben's scrotum.

She looked a little uncertain at first but then I watched as her lips parted and she started to lick Ben's balls.

Jack continued to encourage her saying, "that is fantastic Nikke, so erotic," as the lights flashed.

I watched as Jack moved to the other side of Ben and Nikke giving me an uninterrupted view as he said, "Nikke, keep your tongue sticking out as I get Ben to move a little."

He then said, "Ben, move back a little and allow the head of your dick to slowly slip down Nikke's nose and then stop when the head is resting on Nikke's tongue.

I watched, filled with conflicting emotions as Ben's dick slowly moved down over my wife's face; the head tracing a slow path down the side of her nose until it stopped on her protruding tongue.

All the while Jack was capturing the erotic images as the lights flashed.

"One last shot Nikke, grip Ben's shaft, ease back his foreskin and lick his exposed glans."

She glanced nervously toward me and Jack as if trying to decide. Finally, she turned back to Ben's erection and did exactly as Jack asked. I stroked my own dick a little harder as I watched her expose Ben's shiny purple glans and then run her tongue over it.

The lights flashed and the image was captured.

Jack looked pleased as he got up from where he had been kneeling for his close-up shots and said, "That was fantastic. Now stand up Nikke."

Ben moved back a little and my wife then stood beside him.

I could both sense and see the excitement in Ben's face and Jack's as we approached the part where Nikke, unless she changed her mind, would be losing her clothes.

Jack turned to Ben and said, "In our make-believe dream world what did you first notice about Nikke when she appeared in her evening dress?"

Without any hesitation ben replied, "her breasts, that incredible cleavage. I wanted to thrust my hand down her cleavage and grope her tits."

"Anything else?"

Her cute curvy figure and backside.

"Well Ben, in our dream world of no inhibitions you know what to do," said Jack with a grin.

"Nikke, turn a little and look toward your husband."

I watched as she faced me from the stage, confident that in the gloom she could only just make out my face and not the fact that I was holding my exposed erection in my hand.

She smiled a little nervously as Jack said, "Ben, stand behind Nikke and then do what polite society would never allow.

I watched as Ben moved up close behind my wife and place his arms around her. He peered over her shoulder and looked directly down the front of her low-cut dress. As he feasted his eyes on her cleavage, he ran his hands over her body, down to her belly and then slowly up until he was touching her breasts. I watched as he squeezed each one in turn, waiting for Nikke to stop him but she didn't.

He then released her and stood back a little. I could see the shy nervous look in her eyes as he gripped the zip fastener at the back of her dress and slowly pulled it all way the down.

He then eased the dress from her shoulders to reveal more of her cleavage.

The lights flashed as Jack took some more pictures exclaiming, "you're doing well Nikke, very sexy."

Ben the slowly eased the dress down over her generous breasts, her curvy hips and then down to her ankles.

As she stood there revealing her matching black lace panties and sheer hold-ups Jack moved around taking more pictures.

Ben stooped and I watched as my wife lifted each foot in turn as he removed the evening dress.

Still stroking my dick, I looked at my wife. She looked incredible wearing just the sheer hold-ups, five-inch heels and black lace underwear.

As she stood there looking self-conscious the lights flashed as Jack photographed her from different angles exclaiming, "Nikke you look fabulous. Very sexy."

I watched as Ben resumed his position close behind her. I could not help wondering if she could feel his erection pressing against her now naked back as he wrapped his arms around her once more.

I watched as his hands roamed over my wife's body and then slowly up to her shoulders. Will she stop him? I thought, as he lifted both the shoulder straps of her bra and started to slip them from her shoulders.

With her bra straps now hanging loose on her upper arms I saw Ben step back a little and move his hands behind her. Her large breasts could not defy gravity as Ben unfastened her bra and her magnificent globes settled into a lower position.

She instinctively raised her hands to hold the cups in place as the lights flashed.

Ben moved up close behind her again. I watched as he gripped both of her hands and said in a loud whisper, "let's reveal your tits Nikke."

He then pulled her hands down, together with the bra. As her nipples were exposed the lights flashed as Jack exclaimed, "you look magnificent Nikke. Now let your bra fall to the floor and I'll capture your wonderful breasts in all their glory.

Ben then helped to push the bra straps down over my wife's arms and hands until it tumbled to the floor.

With one swift movement he brought his hands up under her breasts, cupping each one in his hands. Jack moved around taking more pictures as Ben mauled my wife's breasts. Still cupping one in each hand he used a finger and thumb to pinch and tease her nipples.

Still stroking my cock, I could see Nikke cheeks were flushed but almost certainly by her arousal rather than embarrassment. Or perhaps it was a mixture of both.

Ben was still mauling one of my wife's breasts as he moved his free hand slowly down over her belly.

When he reached the waistband of her black lace panties, he ran his fingers along it from one side to the other.

I sensed what he would do next and was already coming to the conclusion that the only one who would shout stop now would be me because Jack and Ben had liberated what I can only describe as my wife's inner slut and it was becoming more and more obvious that she was beginning to enjoy the whole situation.

I should have felt very jealous. I should have shouted out, "stop."

Instead I just shamefully stroked my rock-hard cock and found myself wondering how wet she might be.

I watched my wife tense and briefly glance back over her shoulder as Ben's hand slipped under the waistband of her black lace panties.

I watched and wanked as I saw the outline of his exploring fingers slowly push further and further beneath the black lace toward my wife's crotch.

The lights flashed as Jack stooped down, pointing the camera up toward Nikke's crotch. Without any prompting from Jack she shifted her feet apart allowing Ben's hand to move further down and into the gusset of her panties.

I watched the outline of his hand wriggle and move around as the lights flashed and Jack captured every moment and said, "Nikke, I want you to sit on the armchair now."

Ben slipped his hand out from my wife's panties and then Nikke walked over to the armchair and sat down.

"Just lean back and relax Nikke," said Jack.

As she leant back Jack added, "now open your legs."

She hesitated, glancing across at me and then Jack before slowly letting her knees fall apart.

"A little wider please Nikke," said Jack, I want a clear shot of your panty gusset."

Still slowly wanking I watched my wife spread her legs until the gusset of her black panties was clearly visible.