Nikke's Modelling Debut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched as Jack knelt between my wife's knees pointing his camera directly at her crotch.

Still kneeling he said, Ben, "when you had your hand between her legs just now was Nikke wet?"

I saw a look of embarrassment briefly show on my wife's face as Ben replied, "yes, very."

Jack then stood and moved back a little. The lights flashed again as he captured the erotic sight of my wife with her legs spread open. The pale softness of her upper thighs accentuated by her black panties and the sheer black holdups.

"Take my place Ben," said Jack, "and stroke the soft exposed flesh of her upper thighs."

Ben eagerly knelt between my wife's legs as Jack moved to one side.

As I watched Ben start to stroke the insides of my wife's upper thighs, I knew that now she would almost certainly surrender to anything. It was her most sensitive erogenous zone and whenever I stroked her there, she would get incredibly horny and wet.

The lights continued flashing as Ben's fingertips moved closer and closer to my wife's crotch. I heard her gasp as a finger slid inside the gusset and then pull it to one side. Even if she had wanted to close her legs she couldn't because Ben was kneeling between them.

With the gusset pulled to one side and her glistening labia now exposed the lights flashed repeatedly as Jack captured intimate images of my wife's wet and exposed pussy.

She did not look at ease being exposed so crudely and was starting to wriggle around on the armchair as Ben pushed her knees further apart and moved his head forward. She then exclaimed, "no, no," and then, "mmmmm". as Ben pressed his face into her crotch and started to lick her oozing and exposed pussy.

I was disappointed I could not see him licking her because his head was blocking my view.

Jack then moved round to the side of the chair to capture images of my wife's pussy being licked.

It felt as though the studio was filled with sexual energy as my wife closed her eyes and began to sigh and moan with pleasure. I could see that she had started to thrust her hips, pushing herself against Ben's mouth as her head fell back, her breathing changed to rapid audible gasps until her screams echoed around the room.

Ben then withdrew and stood as my wife lay there with her legs still wide apart, her labia wet and open. The lights flashed as Jack wasted no time in capturing the moment.

Her inner slut was well and truly to the fore as she lay back in the chair still recovering from her orgasm.

Jack offered her his hand as he said, "let me help you up."

Having helped her stand he continued, "now kneel on the chair Nikki."

I watched as she turned around and did as he asked. Her knees were now on the seat as Jack continued, "lean forward with your head resting on the chair back."

She did as he asked, her upper arms and head now resting on top of the chair back with her backside now displayed as she knelt on the seat.

I could see both Jack and Ben looking lustfully at my wife's backside as Jack said, "you know what to do Ben."

Ben glanced back toward me as he reached for the waistband of my wife's panties and started to slowly pull them down over her buttocks.

I expected her to protest but she said nothing as her panties were slowly rolled off her beautiful round backside.

As her soft pale cheeks became exposed the lights flashed as Jack captured each stage of my wife's exposure.

Her panties were soon being slipped down her thighs and then, with my wife helping by lifting each knee in turn, pulled off her legs completely.

I felt sure that Ben and Jack thought the same as me as I continued wanking and admiring the sight of my wife's smooth pale buttocks accentuated by the sheer black holdups.

Jack knelt behind her taking more pictures as he said, "move your knees apart Nikke."

She giggled, and said, "you are a filthy sod Jack."

I wondered then if this was a step too far but, with my own arousal rising rapidly, I just watched as my wife shifted her knees wide apart exposing a clear gap between her upper thighs.

"That's fantastic!" exclaimed Jack as the lights flashed some more, now lower your back and push your bum up."

As Jack spoke Ben moved closer and pressed his hand into the small of my wife's back helping her achieve the obscene pose that Jack was after.

Both Ben and Jack were now behind my wife. It was obvious that Ben had worked with Jack many times in a similar situation and knew instinctively what Jack wanted.

With Jack leaning to one side Ben started running his fingers between my wife's thighs. He used both hands to slowly ease Nikke's buttocks apart exposing both her genitalia and finally her anus to the camera. The lights flashed as my wife's total exposure was captured by Jack.

I could hear my wife starting to moan with pleasure again as Ben eased a couple of fingers into her drooling wetness. I watched as he crudely opened her labia with his fingers, holding them apart as the lights flashed.

Obviously satisfied that they had enough pictures of my wife's genitalia I heard her exclaim, "no, not there," as Ben pulled her cheeks apart to fully expose her anus. Despite her initial protest and me being ready to call a halt she continued to remain in the same pose with her backside thrust up as Ben eased a finger, glistening with her own juices, into her anus.

The lights flashed and my wife just groaned softly as Ben continued to toy with her tight hole.

Jack then stood up saying, Nikke, just a few final shots and we are finished. I watched as she nodded her head and listened as Jack said, "Stay in that position while Jack rests his cock against your bottom."

"Just rests," she said, "I'm not going to let him actually fuck me!"

"I felt both relieved but at the same time disappointed that my wife had finally reached her limit.

"We will not do anything against your wishes Nikke", said Jack as Ben moved closer to my wife's bottom and rested the shaft of his impressive looking cock between her buttocks.

The lights flashed and Jack said, "That looks so sexy Nikke. Just stay like that while Ben slowly moves the head of his cock down between your cheeks."

I watched as the head of Ben's cock traced a path downwards. It brushed against her anus and paused as the lights flashed and then continued slowly down to my wife's pouting labia.

From where I was sitting it was difficult to see but it looked very much as though the head of his cock was nestled in the entrance of my wife's pussy.

The lights flashed again, capturing the moment and then Jack moved around to the back of the chair close to my wife's head.

He took more shots looking down over my wife's arched back to Ben's big cock which looked poised and ready to penetrate her.

Jack was now holding the camera in one hand now. I watched in disbelief as he reached down, unzipped himself and eased out his fully erect cock.

"Ben, as well as her curvy figure, what was you over riding thought when you first saw Nikke," said Jack.

Ben hesitated for a moment before saying, "to fuck her. To see her naked and then fuck her."

With his cock almost brushing against my wife's mouth I saw Jack look at Ben and nod briefly.

With one long and sudden thrust Ben then pushed his cock all the way into my wife's vagina. As she opened her mouth and gasped, Jack pushed his cock between her lips, grabbed hold of her ponytail and started to fuck her mouth.

I could hear her muffled moans as they started to take her from both ends. I was unsure whether she was protesting or not but, at that moment, I didn't care.

Watching the spectacle unfolding in front of me my whole being was overcome with the need to cum. With Ben now pounding in and out of my wife's pussy and Jack taking pictures as he fucked her face, I unashamedly gripped my cock harder and wanked furiously to a climax. My spunk spurted in an arc splashing onto my trousers and then the weaker spurts splashing my hand.

I could hear Jack and Ben both breathing heavily and the sound of flesh slapping against flesh as they used my wife for their pleasure. With spunk dribbling over my hand I watched as Jack tensed and then heard my wife briefly gag a little as he ejaculated into her mouth. Within a few seconds I watched as Ben's buttocks tensed and heard him groan as he flooded my wife's pussy with his spunk.

Jack had already pulled his dripping cock from my wife's mouth and quickly moved round to capture the moment when Ben slid his cock from my wife.

As Ben withdrew and stood back the lights flashed as Jack focussed the camera on my wife's gaping pussy, capturing pictures of Ben's spunk as it started to trickle out of her.

Ben was quick to get dressed and leave. As the door closed, I saw that Jack had Handed a box of tissues to my wife. By now she was standing and looking embarrassed as she wiped between her legs.

I watched as she walked naked to the toilet. Jack was also watching as her breasts swayed from side to side with each step.

Once the door was closed, I found some tissues in my pocket and cleaned myself the best I could before hastily putting my shrinking dick back inside my trousers.

Jack had also quickly dressed and walked over to me saying, "Are we OK?"

"I think so, but you went a lot further than I was expecting. I just hope that Nikke is not already regretting it."

Jack just grinned and said, "She seemed to enjoy it and it fulfilled one or two of your fantasies."

Nikke emerged from the toilet wearing her T-shirt jeans and trainers. It was immediately obvious that she was naked beneath because of her freely swaying breasts and the obvious outline of her nipples showing through the T-shirt.

I had already packed her evening dress and shoes into the suit bag.

There was an awkward silence as I grabbed her hand and said to Jack, "see you sometime."

"Yes, we'll have a beer sometime and thanks for standing in Nikke. I'll send you the pictures later."

We then left and headed to the car. As we prepared to drive off Nikke turned to me and said, "I'm sorry, I acted like a total slut in there. I don't know what came over me."

I made a crude joke saying, "It was Jack and Ben who came over you!"

I then continued, "It was partly my fault for encouraging you earlier this morning," I said.

"Anyway, it looked like Jack and Ben between them liberated your inner slut."

I paused and she looked embarrassed before I continued, "would you do it again?"

"Would you want me too?"

"I wouldn't mind."

She remained silent for a moment, as if in deep thought before replying, "then yes, I think I would. Does that make me a slut?"

"Perhaps," I said, "but it also makes you a very horny wife!"