Nikke's Modelling Debut

Story Info
Husband watches wife stand in for absent glamour model.
9.2k words
4.67
62.4k
175
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loveking
loveking
1,291 Followers

I'd worked with Nikke for many years and as well as being work colleagues I had become close friends with her and her husband.

Over the years I often had fantasies about her but tried my best to keep them to myself so as not to spoil the relationship I had with her and her husband.

Nikke was a petite 5ft 3inches tall with shoulder length natural blond hair and amazing breasts. By amazing I mean they were the first thing I noticed when we first met. She was always very friendly and always responded well to my frequent flirting but no more than that.

In later years, when I had become more friendly with her husband Rich, he and I started going out regularly for a few beers. One week we'd had a few drinks and I happened to mention that in my spare time I was an amateur photographer with a rented studio.

He asked me what type of pictures I specialized in. I mentioned that weddings and christenings paid quite well but my main interest was glamour photography.

He was silent for a while, as if thinking, or perhaps deciding what to say until he suddenly said, "I've always had fantasies about watching my wife being used as a glamour model."

Not sure what to say and with the drink perhaps affecting my judgment I said, "She certainly looks like she has the figure for it."

I started to apologise immediately, worried that I'd crossed the line until he just grinned and said, "Yes, she's got great tits, hasn't she."

I said nothing, just took another mouthful of beer as Rich said, "I get a kick out of guys looking at her. A while ago, after a lot of persuading, she let me take some revealing pictures. Nothing pornographic but some fully naked shots. I then posted them to an online forum. The response was great and Nikke reluctantly admitted that she felt flattered by the comments we received from other guys on the forum. Their comments also gave me a thrill as I imagined these anonymous guys masturbating as they fantasized about having my wife."

Listening to Rich's frank confession encouraged me to ask the obvious question. I took another gulp of beer, looked him in the eye and said, "how would you feel about her to posing for me?"

I could sense his excitement as he said, "I thought you'd never ask! However, she is quite shy, and I know that if I was to suggest that you want her to pose for some glamour pictures, she would instinctively say no."

"So best forget it then," I said.

"No, I think there is a way. If I could get her to come to your studio under some pretext you could perhaps do your best to persuade her. I think that if she felt flattered and after some encouragement, she would do it."

What I hadn't told Rich was that as well as glamour photography I had another side-line in pornographic photos. I felt excited as I thought about the prospect of using Rich's wife in one of my porno shoots but realised there could be a long way to go before that.

I changed the subject a little by saying, "I've had fantasies a little like yours about my wife."

"Really," Rich said with a chuckle, "so it's not just me being a bit of a pervert then."

"Maybe we're both a little perverted Rich but I sometimes fantasize about watching my wife have sex with another guy."

"Me too," admitted Rich, "but I'm not sure that I could cope with it for real, it just remains as a fantasy. Anyway, there's no way that Nikke would agree to anything like that."

We drank some more until I said, "Do you really want me to try and persuade Nikke to be a model for me?"

"With some hesitation Rich replied, "yes Jack."

"OK," I said, "we'd better come up with a plan then."

Rich's Story

Having returned home from my evening out with Jack, Nikke was still up. I found myself looking at her through fresh eyes, imagining I was Jack persuading her to undress in his studio. I felt excited by the prospect of fulfilling a long-held fantasy but also fearful that it might completely backfire and Nikke would refuse and storm out.

During the next few days Jack and I agreed a simple plan. He would call me on Saturday morning and ask for my help sorting out a problem with the electrics in his studio. I would bring Nikke along with me under the pretext of going shopping afterward. Jack would then proposition her into standing in for a model who had just called to say she couldn't make it.

I was filled with doubt as to whether Nikke would agree but if anyone could persuade her it would be Jack.

Saturday Morning.

I felt nervous but at the same time excited as I awoke on Saturday morning.

We had breakfast and then, as planned, prepared to go shopping. Right on cue the phone rang. I rushed to answer it and play acted the conversation between me and Jack before putting the phone down and saying to Nikke, "that was Jack. He has a problem with the electrics in his studio and I said I would go and help him to sort it out."

"What about the shopping?" said Nikke.

"Well, its not that urgent is it. Come with me to Jack's studio and we'll go shopping after I've sorted out his problem."

"Yes, OK," she said, "Actually I've always been curious about Jack's studio. There have been rumours at work that he likes to photograph naked and semi-naked women."

I laughed and said jokingly, "perhaps you should model for him."

She looked serious for a moment saying, "how would you feel if I posed like that for a work colleague, or anyone for that matter?"

"I'm not sure," I replied. I guess I'd get a kick out of watching you."

"Well, its never going to happen. I don't think I've got the body for it and I would be way too shy."

We dropped the subject. I fetched some tools from my workshop, we both got ready and then set off to Jack's studio.

The studio was in the basement of an old Victorian house. Jack ushered us inside and explained to me how there was no power in any of the outlets around the room. While I located the antiquated fuse board in a small alcove, I could hear Jack on the telephone. I grinned to myself as I listened to what was almost certainly just a one-way conversation as he said, "Sue, are you sure that you are too sick to make it?" There was a pause before he continued, "but I've already arranged for Ben to come along and he can only make today." Another pause and then, "You really have let me down Sue. I'm not sure what to do now." He then slammed the phone down exclaiming, "unreliable bitch.

I soon found the loose wire on the fuse board that Jack had told me about, fixed it and the power was back up and running.

"All fixed," I exclaimed.

"Thanks Rich," he said gloomily, "but it might have been a waste of your time. The model I had booked for today has called in sick. It was to be a double session with her, and a guy called Ben, a male model. He lives some way away and is already due to arrive this afternoon. If I have to cancel, I will still have to pay him for his time."

As he spoke, he was looking at Nikke. Judging by her mildly embarrassed expression she had noticed how he was quite openly checking her out from head to toe before saying, "Nikke, I don't suppose you would consider standing in for Sue?"

"No way," she said, I haven't got the figure for it and anyway, I'd be to self-conscious.

Jack glanced at me briefly as if asking for my consent as he walked slowly around Nikke and said, "You're being too modest Nikke, from what I can see you'd be perfect. I watched her cheeks fill with colour upon hearing Jack's compliment as she replied, "Thank you Jack but I'm sure that Rich would not be happy about it."

Knowing that my answer could make or break our little plan, I paused for a moment and then said, "Actually, I wouldn't mind. In fact, I think I'd feel quite proud to be married to a model."

Before she could answer Jack said, "I'll tell you what, why don't you let me do a short photo audition. You can stop at any time but then make your mind up after."

Nikke looked uncertain as Jack and I held our breath waiting for her reply.

She then tuned to me saying, "If I agree you will stay here?"

"Of course."

She glanced at the two of us and said to Jack, "there's not another model who could do it at short notice?"

"No."

"And you really think I have the figure to be a model?

"Definitely."

There was another long pause being she blurted out, "OK, let's do it before I change my mind. But I'm not taking my clothes off."

At the far end of the studio was a small raised stage surrounded by photographic lights.

In the centre of the stage was a simple wooden chair.

Jack said, "Nikke, take off your coat and go and stand on the stage. I watched as she slipped off her coat to reveal her simple blouse and short skirt before walking over to the stage.

Jack then said to me, "To keep out of my camera shot Rich I suggest you sit or stand somewhere behind me."

I grabbed a chair and then sat behind and to one side of where Jack's camera was set up on its tripod.

Nikke looked nervous as she stood next to the chair on the stage.

"Just try to relax Nikke, said Jack and we'll take a few test shots to check the lighting and camera settings."

I watched him look through the camera and adjust what I assumed was the focus.

He then stood to one side with a remote control in his hand.

"Ok Nikke, just try to look at the camera at all times and follow my instructions.

Put your hands on your hips, place one foot in front of the other and smile."

She looked tense at first but as she smiled Jack triggered the camera which in turn triggered the lights.

He checked the display on the rear of the camera and said, "perfect."

"Now turn side on but keep looking at the camera Nikke."

As she turned and her breasts were in profile the lights flashed again.

"That looks great Nikke," said Jack, now try pushing your shoulders back and your chest forward."

I felt my cock start to stiffen as she followed Jack's instructions and I wondered how far he would push her.

With her breasts thrust forward the lights flashed again, and Jack said, "that's great Nikke, your figure looks superb. You are already looking like a natural.

Now turn your back to the camera but look back over your shoulder."

As she did as he asked Jack said, "excuse my language but you have a great arse. Her cheeks flushed as the lights flashed once more.

Jack said, "How are you feeling so far Nikke?"

"OK," she said.

"Ready to do some more?"

"Yes."

"Great. Stay as you are, facing away from the camera but pull the hem of your skirt up a little higher."

Nikke glanced across to me as if seeking my approval. I nodded my reassurance and then watched as she reached down and slowly pulled up the hem.

As she revealed more of her legs the lights flashed and Jack continued to encourage her saying, "Nikke, you have fantastic legs!

Show me some more please."

I watched, feeling jealous and aroused, but also surprised as my wife revealed more and more of her shapely legs.

As Jack continued to encourage her with compliments, I wondered how much higher she would pull up the skirt. Much to my surprise she went much further than I had expected. The hem was already just inches away from the bottom of her buttocks when Jack said, "Keep going Nikke and show me your panties."

Like before she looked across to me, looking bashful as I nodded my approval before she turned away and lifted the hem to reveal her black lace panty covered buttocks.

"The lights flashed again as Jack exclaimed, "Wow Nikke, you look so damned sexy.

Just hearing another man, even though he was a friend, talk about my wife like that made me feel uncomfortable but I could not deny the that the throbbing erection I now had was evidence of my own arousal.

I felt sure that Nikke would refuse as Jack said, "keep those panties exposed and bend forward a little."

I heard her giggle as she responded, "Jack, you really are a dirty old man."

He in turn just chuckled and said, I never pretended otherwise.

Her self-consciousness was obviously reducing under the influence of Jack's constant compliments as I watched her lean forward and expose more of her panty clad buttocks.

"That looks so sexy Nikke," exclaimed Jack, "now shift your feet apart."

I watched as she tentatively moved her feet until they were about a foot apart.

The lights flashed as Jack said, "a little further please Nikke."

With her feet now around two feet apart and her upper body bent forward the cleft of her buttocks was clearly visible through the fine semi-transparent black lace of her panties. The lights flashed again as Jack said, "That is great Nikke. The sexiest backside I've seen in ages.

Now turn back to face me please."

She straightened up and started to push her skirt back down to cover her panties until Jack said, "No, keep your panties displayed please.

I watched as she pulled the hem of the skirt back up until the lovely feminine bulge of her vulva could be seen behind the fine black lace.

Now facing Jack again, she looked embarrassed with flushed cheeks as she glanced down at her exposed panties.

As if to add to her embarrassment the lights flashed again and Jack said, "Shift your feet apart again Nikke."

Like before she quickly glanced across to me before following Jack's instruction. The lights flashed again as Jack said, "wow Nikke, that is such a sexy pose."

Jack had already persuaded Nikke to go further than I had ever expected when I heard him say, "Unfasten your blouse please Nikke."

"Would she?" I thought. "Would Jack eventually persuade her to expose her breasts?"

My feelings of jealousy and protectiveness were growing more and more. At that point I was starting to doubt that this was a good idea after all. However, I had never felt quite so aroused as I did then as she reached for the buttons on her blouse and started to unfasten it.

As each button was released the lights flashed and Jack continued his encouragement.

With all the buttons unfastened Jack said, "Take it off Nikke."

I wondered how far Jack intended to go and how far Nikke would go as I watched her slip the blouse from her shoulders and then let it slip off onto the floor. The lights flashed and Jack exclaimed, "your breasts look even more magnificent that I was expecting.

Now lean forward and show off your cleavage to the camera."

With her feet still a few feet apart and her skirt up above her panties she leaned forward to display her considerable cleavage. The lights flashed a few more times until Jack said, "Nikke, that was great. You can make yourself decent now."

I watched as my wife adjusted her skirt and put the blouse back on. As she finished dressing, she said, "Jack, where is your toilet please."

He pointed to a door at the back saying, "over there Nikke."

As she walked over and entered the toilet Jack said quietly to me, "How did I do?"

"I never thought that she would agree to your audition or go as far as she did, but I am a little disappointed that you stopped when you did."

Even as the words came out of my mouth I felt as though I was lying. Despite my telling Jack how I had always wanted to watch my wife posing as a model the reality of hearing another man encouraging my wife to pose sexily and at times a little obscenely was quite difficult.

Jack looked at me and grinned saying, "I'm sure that we've got her on the hook now. When she comes back, I'll tell her how fantastic she was and how I'd love her to be my model later today.

I was beginning to change my mind but felt that I could not lose face with Jack. I was now relying Nikke to refuse his offer when she returned.

The toilet door opened, and I watched her walk back over to the two of us.

She looked at Jack and said, "well?"

"You were fantastic Nikke," he said, "if you agree I'd love you to be my model later today and do a proper photo shoot."

"I guess that the photo shoot would require me to reveal more," she said.

Jack did not hesitate as he replied, "Nikke, it would be a great pleasure to see you reveal more of your sexy body."

I waited with bated breath, almost certain that she would refuse but then tried my best to hide my shock as she said, "I'd like to try. So yes, I will be your model."

"That's great!" exclaimed Jack. If you come back at around four this afternoon, then we can start.

Oh, I almost forgot, do you have an evening dress?

"Yes, I have a few."

Do you have one with thin shoulder straps, plunging neckline and a long zipper down the back?"

"Yes, a black one with a long side split."

"Perfect. Please either wear it here or bring it with you to change into.

If possible, please wear shear black hold ups and black lace underwear like you are wearing now."

Jack then said, "Thank you Nikke you have saved my day and thank you Rich for trusting me with your lovely wife.

One more thing before you go Nikke, I realise that being work colleagues might make today feel a little awkward, but you have my word that whatever happens here in my studio stays in my studio. I will of course give you copies of todays audition pictures and the rest that are taken later.

He then walked us to the door saying, "see you both later."

We walked to the car in an awkward silence. Once inside Nikke turned to me and said, "I hope you didn't mind watching me."

"I was surprised that you actually went ahead with it," I said, "and, to be honest, although I felt jealous as Jack complimented you and persuaded you to reveal yourself, I felt quite horny watching you." I then paused for a moment before adding, "how did you feel?"

I watched her cheeks flush as she replied, "It made me feel sexy and Jack had the gift of helping my inhibitions subside."

I started the car and we headed off to the shopping centre. The shopping didn't take long and we were soon driving back home.

As soon as we arrived inside our house Nikke grabbed me, held me tightly and kissed me passionately. Her hands were soon wrestling with my trousers as she said breathlessly, I want you Rich, take me up against the wall.

I felt like we were a couple of teenagers as we tore off each other's clothes. With her panties down around one ankle I lifted her off her feet and pressed her back against the wall. She immediately wrapped her legs around my waist, fumbled with my dick and guided it into her sopping wet pussy. I'd never known her to be so horny as we fucked (not made love) furiously up against the wall. Her breathing rapidly became sharp and urgent, interspersed with gasps and moans of pleasure until in one glorious and urgent moment we both climaxed together.

As our breathing started to return to normal, she unwrapped her legs and I gently lowered her down.

Trying not to betray my secret desire to watch her go further at Jack's studio I said, "You don't have to go back later this afternoon. We could call him and say you've changed your mind."

She looked me in the eyes and said, "If I go back, I know that he'll want me to be more uninhibited than I was this morning and there will be this male model called Ben there. To be honest the thought of taking my clothes off in front of the three of you makes me feel very shy. I'm not even sure that I could go through with it but if you are OK with it there is a part of me that wants to give it a try."

"OK," I said, "We'll go ahead with it but if at any stage you feel uncomfortable and want to stop you just tell me and I will call a halt to the session."

"Agreed," said Nikke. "I'd better go and take a shower as we have to be back soon."

While Nikke was showering I quickly called Jack to tell him that everything was OK and that we'd be back at four.

As I heard Nikke exit the bathroom I went up and took a quick shower myself.

I then walked into our bedroom and saw that Nikke had already laid her black evening gown on the bed together with a pair of black 15denier hold-ups, black lace panties and matching bra. I retrieved a suit bag from the wardrobe so that she could place the dress, the hold-ups and a pair of black five-inch heels inside it.

loveking
loveking
1,291 Followers