Nikki

Story Info
Young woman discovers she likes being an enema slut.
14.5k words
4.51
19.6k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Astro1544
Astro1544
160 Followers

Thank you for reading my story. As with all my stories, it has graphic descriptions of anal enemas. If this offends you in any way please pass this story by. Let me start off by saying that Nikki and her mom Carole are real people. The story is fiction but it is based around several real exchanges. Both Nikki and I hope you enjoy the story.

Chapter 1

Nikki sat on her couch Using her finger to scroll on her cell phone. She had come onto this site several times and it never failed to arouse her. The chat room moved fast as members posted pics and gifs of different females being humiliated. She was already wet between her legs knowing what she was going to see in the room. Her hand slipped down inside her her panties as she started rubbing her sensitive clit.

Her breath caught in her throat as she enlarged the pic that had just come onto her phone screen. A huge red bag hanging above the woman and she was holding her swollen stomach. As close as she could tell by the look on the woman's face and how flat the huge bag appeared to be the woman was holding the huge enema inside her ass. A couple of minutes later another pic appeared and Nikki felt her cunt get even wetter. She couldn't believe the effect the pics were starting to have on her.

She watched several more pics come on her phone in the main chat room and finally got up the courage to private message the man who was posting them. He seemed to be very cordial and pleasant to chat with and soon he was sending pics directly to her in the PMs. It seemed the more they chatted the more intrigued she became with the subject. The whole time they chatted she was softly rubbing her swollen clit letting the soft waves of pleasure run up through her wet cunt.

Her climax was hard and her body shook hard for several seconds. He had suggested that she might want to look into getting an enema bag sending her a link from Amazon. With shaking fingers, she did place an order for a two-quart bag. Her only concern now was keeping her mom from getting the delivery. At twenty-seven she shared the townhouse with her mom Carole and occasionally her brother would stop by for a couple of nights.

Monitoring the delivery schedule from Amazon she was successful in keeping her secrete from her mother. With nervous hands, she opened the package and the smell of new rubber filled her nose. She quickly hid the bag in her bathroom as she had a separate one from her mother. Making sure she disposed of all the evidence that anything had arrived from Amazon she made her way back into her bathroom and closed the door.

Nikki assembled her new bag and was once again wet between her legs. Looking at the bag hanging from the towel rack, she knew there was no way she would be able to take the whole thing. The man she had been chatting with assured her several time that she could indeed take more than she thought she could. She waited until 9:00 that night to log back onto the site. The man was once again on and posting more pics in the chat room.

Within a couple of minutes, they were once again chatting privately. He seemed overjoyed that she had taken the initiative and ordered a bag but was a bit disappointed that she hadn't ordered the bigger four-quart bag. They chatted for almost half an hour before she got the courage and started following his instructions. With her bathroom sink filled with warm water, she started lathering a wet washcloth with a bar of Ivory soap. Rinsing it in the water over and over soon the smell of the soap was heavy in the small bathroom.

With a plastic cup, she filled the new bag until the white water was at the top of the bag. Quickly she screwed the stopper into the threaded throat of the bag. She did notice that the water was very slippery, just like the man said it would be. He explained to her that it actually made the enema easier for her to take as the water would more easily slide around everything inside her bowels. Quickly she knelt sticking her ass as high in the air as she could and pushing the long nozzle into her rectum as far as she could.

The man's next text told her to rub her clit for a minute or so before she started. Her clit was hard and her cunt was getting wetter. He finally instructed her to open the clamp but to hold onto the clamp in case she had what he called the "Panic Moment". That was when the water collected just inside the rectum giving them the feeling of desperately needing to shit. In just a few seconds she did indeed feel the desperate need to shit.

Closing the clamp, as he instructed, and clamping down tight with her anus she fought the desperate feeling. She was just about ready to jump up and try to sit on the toilet when the pressure was suddenly gone. It was just as he had said and now she knew the enema had found its path into her bowels. Texting him that the desperate feeling was gone he instructed her to open the clamp halfway and to rub her clit. But she was not to allow herself to cum until she had taken the full bag.

As the bag slowly delivered its load into her ass Nikki softly rubbed her clit. She could feel her climax steadily climbing as the pressure in her stomach grew. Second by second she became more desperate to cum but he would not allow her to. Then finally she sent the text that the bag was empty. "Now rub your clit hard!" he had texted back. "Nice and loud so your mom can hear you cum!" he added in the next text. Nikki felt her body start shaking hard as her climax hit her full force. The scream from her throat was indeed loud enough for her mother to hear and a minute later her mom was tapping on the bathroom door asking if she was okay.

Clamping her ass down tight around the nozzle she assured her mom that she was fine. She could feel the enema working inside her now as she came down from her climax and found she had to fight now to keep her asshole tight. She found she had a new respect for the man on the other end of the text messages. He knew exactly what he was talking about and she affectionately dubbed him "Enema Master". He told her he wanted her to hold her enema for five more minutes so it had a chance to clean her out real good. They chatted until he told her she could sit on the toilet and let the enema out.

Pulling the nozzle out she sat on the toilet but could see the brown paste clinging to the flutes of the nozzle. Laying the nozzle gently on some toilet paper she relaxed her hole. It felt like everything was wanting out at once. Several slick lumps shot from her ass splashing into the water below her. Then a long slick log that seemed like it was never going to stop. She could feel everything coming out of her rectum as her colon cleaned itself out. The smell was horrible and she was glad for the strong exhaust fan.

CHAPTER 2

Nikki and her mom Carole had always been close but she wasn't sure how to handle this newfound fetish she had. Her orgasms were getting stronger and she found she wanted Enema Master to push her harder. Making her want to take larger and larger enemas. She had just finished pressure-filling her two-quart bag making it stretch to hold three quarts. She had already been holding a soapy two-quart enema while she filled the bag again. Now desperately she sat down to let it out.

As with all the other enemas she had taken for Enema Master over the last few weeks she could feel the lumps shooting from her ass and into the water below her. The smell was there immediately but she was used to that now. However, she had lost track of time. When she had started she had been alone in the house and she had not bothered to completely close and lock the bathroom door. Suddenly her mom stood in the door her eyes taking everything in all at once.

"What the hell is going on here?" Carole asked stepping fully into the room. "And who the hell are you texting with?" she asked taking the phone from Nikki's hand. Carole quickly glanced down through the messages trying to grasp what was happening. Angrily she typed "Who the hell is this? I'm Nikki's mother and I want to know what in the hell you are making my daughter do." There was a pause as the man on the other end of the text tried to understand what had happened.

"I'm very happy to meet you," was the text that came back. "And I'm not making your daughter do anything. I'm on a computer 2500 miles away. I can't make your daughter do anything she doesn't want to do," the next message said. Carole looked back at Nikki as another torrent of smelly water splashed into the toilet bowl. Nikki looked down at her bare feet as another wave of cramps rolled through her bowels. "We'll talk when you're done," Carole said as she walked out the door closing it behind her.

Carole's surprise and anger were starting to ebb a bit now as she thought about what the man on the other end had said. "That's true," she typed out on Nikki's phone. "But I don't see how this is fun or pleasurable for her," She typed. "And I don't like being made a fool or an idiot," She typed feeling her anger starting to rise again. There was a pause for a minute or so.

"I don't see you as a fool or an idiot. I see you as a mother that loves and worries about her daughter," The text message read. The next message softened her heart just a bit. "To me that is honorable," the message said.

"I still don't see how an enema is pleasurable," Carole typed back. "Have you ever had one?" was the reply. "Yes, when I was a little girl my mom had to give me one," she replied.

"You need to try one again, but this time you should follow my instructions," The man had texted. Carole thought for a couple of minutes. She found she was kind of curious to see what her daughter liked about them so much, remembering all the loud climaxes she had heard over the last few weeks. "Nikki was supposed to have refilled her bag if you want to try one," he added.

"Yes, it's hanging on the towel rack in her bathroom. But you're not going to make me climax from one," Carole typed.

"If you have already made up your mind that you are not going to cum from it then we might as well not even try. You are shot down before you even get off the ground. Follow my instructions to the letter and let us find out if you can cum from one," he said. Carole waited until the toilet flushed one last time and Nikki had a chance to put a robe on before she pushed the door open again. The bag was still hanging on the towel rack. She only looked at her daughter as she carried the bag out of the bathroom.

Following the man's instructions once in her own bathroom, Carole soon found herself on her hands and knees with her ass in the air. She knelt on one of her old towels and she held Nikki's phone in front of her. The man insisted that her knees be as wide apart as she could get them. Reading the screen of the phone she reached back between her legs and started making small circles on her clit. A sharp bolt of pleasure shot through her cunt as she thought about what she was about to do.

The small amount of Vaseline she had rubbed on the long slender nozzle seemed to be just the right amount as she pushed it into her rectum as far as she could. Clamping her ass tightly she found the clamp holding the enema back. His instructions were precise and when she opened the clamp she held it in her hand. She could feel the pressure building rapidly just inside her rectum. Squeezing even tighter she closed the clamp and was about to make a desperate attempt to get to the toilet when she felt the pressure leave.

It was just as the man described with the feeling of the warmth moving deeper into her. The man insisted that she rub her clit again before continuing. She was surprised to feel the wetness rapidly spreading. Reading the screen once again she reached back found the clamp and opened it halfway. With her ass high in the air, Carole could feel the warm water moving deeper into her bowels. It wasn't at all like she had remembered it being as a young girl.

Her cunt was wetter than she could remember it being in a long time. Her fingers made soft circles on her clit as her as she started feeling her climax rising. Looking over her shoulder she could see the bag was already over half empty. The screen was telling her to rub her clit faster but not to climax. She could feel the cramps as the enema started working inside her. But the cramps only made what she was feeling even sweeter. She typed to the man on the other end that the bag was almost empty.

Reading the screen she smiled when he told her to rub her clit harder now and to make herself cum. But he wanted her to make sure Nikki could hear her climaxing. Rubbing her clit harder Carole could feel her body starting to shake. She could feel the cramps rolling through her guts as her climax hit. She was surprised at how loud she was actually wanting her daughter to hear her cumming.

"Okay, you were right. The orgasm was awesome," she typed on the phone as she sat down on the toilet.

"Then I guess I know what I am talking about," he replied. "And now you kind of know what Nikki loves so much," he added.

"Yes, I do. But she is still not getting her phone back for a couple of days. She should have told me. This is the first time she has ever hidden anything from me and I don't really like it," Carole said. The enema was doing its job as another hard gush of lumps and smelly water splashed into the bowl below her. The smell was there also just like it had been in Nikki's bathroom and she couldn't believe how much was coming out of her.

CHAPTER 3

It was three days before Nikki got her phone back but the hug she had gotten from her mother that evening was still a bit puzzling to her. She logged onto the website again that evening and as she was hoping her Enema Master was on posting pics in the main chat room. Within a couple of minutes, they were in private chat again. Her cunt was already wet even before she started taking her clothes off. As she had hoped she was going to take another enema for him. She could feel her asshole tightening involuntarily as he told her he wanted her to take 2 full bags for him.

She had never taken this much before but she followed his instructions to the letter. The water was white and slick as she filled her bag to the very neck and hung it on her towel rack. Her Enema Master had her stop and rub her clit for a couple of minutes before he told her to fill her sink with hot soapy water for the next bag full. Her clit was hard and she could see the stringy mucus that clung to her fingers when she spread them apart.

"I need this enema," she typed. Dropping down to her knees she spread them wide just the way he liked. She felt her lips spread apart and felt another wave of warmth move through her cunt. Looking back between her legs she could see her swollen clit begging for attention.

"I know you do," Was on her phone screen. She followed his instructions again knowing what he wanted already. But out of respect, she took the steps as he told her. With the nozzle in she opened the clamp. She could handle the panic moment now easily knowing what to expect and how to deal with it. Soon she felt the warm fullness deep in her colon. Looking over her shoulder she informed Enema Master that the bag was empty.

He had her stay in that position for several more minutes making her rub her clit softly wanting to keep her as horny as he could. She now understood the more on edge her body was the more discomfort it seemed to want. The wetness was running down the insides of her thighs before he allowed her to stand and refill her enema bag. She was surprised at how easily she seemed to hold it as she filled her bag again.

"I want you on your back this time," the screen read. "I want your feet in the air and spread wide like a slut," she read as she hung the bag back on the towel rack.

"Like an enema slut," She replied once she was on her back looking up at the full bag. She could feel the enema moving inside her as she got into position. He told her to once more rub her clit before she pushed the nozzle back into her ass. She felt the need to cum rising inside her and every time she rubbed her clit it seemed to make her body want more. Wiggling herself closer she put her bare feet on the wall. Her legs were still spread wide but now she didn't have to hold them up.

The nozzle was back in her ass now and she texted to her master that she was ready. Opening the clamp halfway again she felt the pressure suddenly start building inside once again. "Rub your clit and close the clamp when the bag is half empty," she read on the screen. The pressure inside her colon was steadily building and she found herself breathing slowly and deeply. She could feel the wetness moving down between her ass cheeks and around the nozzle her rectum so tightly gripped.

Her stomach was starting to hurt as she closed the clamp. "It's half empty," she typed on her phone. "Good," he had replied. "How bad do you want to cum now?" he asked in the next text. Nikki could feel her clit throbbing.

"I want to cum so bad, please Sir," she begged knowing she was going to be denied.

"Here's the deal, Nikki," she read. "I want you to open the clamp to full flow. If you can make yourself cum before the bag is empty you can close that clamp and that is all you will have to take. But you have to cum hard and loud enough so your mom can hear," he added.

"Tell me when to open it, Sir," Nikki typed on her phone screen. She felt full as wave after wave of cramps rolled through her bowels. She needed to cum so bad she was now willing to do anything for him.

"Open it now Nikki," was on her screen a couple of seconds later. Using her leg muscles she pushed her ass higher into the air rolling back on her shoulders. Opening the clamp and letting go of the tube she started rubbing her clit hard. Her body was shaking hard as her climax hit.

"OH! OH! AHHHH!! FUUUCK!!" was out of her mouth before she could even think. She could feel the slick wetness starting to run down her back as she held her ass in the air. Her body was still shaking hard as she reached for the clamp but then stopped. Her master wanted two full bags in her ass and now she was determined to make that happen.

Staying in that position she watched the last pint of soapy water find a new home in her over-filled bowels. She felt a strange pride come over her knowing she held a full gallon of warm soapy water inside her. She had just relaxed her legs letting her ass back down to the floor when she heard the light tap on her bathroom door.

"Are you alright Nikki?" Carole asked through the closed door.

"Yes, Mom, I'm fine," Nikki answered. There was a long pause but Nikki could tell her mom was still on the other side.

"Are you taking an enema for that guy you text with again?" Carole asked. Nikki paused for a few seconds before answering.

"yeah," She answered through the closed door.

"Alright, I just wanted to make sure you were okay," Carole said as she turned and walked away from the door. Nikki felt a new warm spot for her mother as she realized how much her mom actually worried about her safety.

CHAPTER 4

Carole was surprised that the fact that her daughter was just behind that closed door holding an enema was having such an effect on her. She knew, by the way, Nikki screamed her orgasm that her stomach was full. The man she texted with always seemed to want the bag empty before he would allow Nikki to climax. And how many times had she heard her daughter cumming through the last few weeks? She remembered the enema the man had instructed her through and how intense her own orgasm had been. She couldn't deny the wetness she was feeling between her legs.

Three days later Carole came home in a flustered state. All day long she had been rolling through her mind how to ask Nikki to make an enema for her. She found herself wanting to feel it again. The fullness and the cramps and the powerful orgasm she had felt the last time. But she didn't know what Nikki had put in the enema and she wanted one just like she had before. Nikki was sitting in the recliner watching television when she walked into the living room.

Astro1544
Astro1544
160 Followers