Nikki

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The enema made her want to push slightly as she rubbed her hard clit. Still not yet knowing what to expect she stepped into the tub and kneeled over the neck of the wine bottle. She could feel her climax growing inside as she rubbed her hard clit hard and fast. Her body was starting to shake again as she dropped her ass down hard on the neck of the wine bottle. Moving up and down a couple of quick times like her Master had told her to do she dropped her ass down hard.

She could feel the burn as the flare of the wine bottle forced her rectum open thus forming a tight seal. She found herself screaming again as her orgasm reached new heights. She could feel her stomach actually shaking from the violent reaction happening inside her colon. She felt the sudden expansion and the sudden agony but she held her ass down hard wanting to drive it all even deeper into her colon.

Suddenly she could take no more and had to pull her ass off of the wine bottle. She was sobbing as the foaming reaction was blown from her helpless asshole. The bottle still had a hard spout of foam blowing from its neck too. Nikki was breathing deeply as everything went back to feeling normal again. Her rectum felt soft and tired as she felt it with a couple of her fingers pushing them in till the first knuckle. But there was no more want in her body tonight, it was satisfied for now.

Three nights later as she was chatting with her master she thought she heard her mother calling for her. Listening intently she heard her mother call again. She was a bit annoyed as she put her robe on and told Master she would be right back. Calling to her mom as she left her room she hear the reply coming from her mom's bathroom. Tapping softly on the door she turned the handle and pushed the door inward. The sight took her by surprise as she took it all in.

Carole was on her hands and knees kneeling on an old towel. The huge blue bag she had gotten her mother for Christmas hung from the top of the shower door. There was no hiding the smell of her mom's cunt as she stepped closer. She could see the inflated balloon holding her mom's ass cheeks apart knowing the other one was inflated inside.

"How do you let the air out of this nozzle?" Carole asked with embarrassment showing clearly on her face. Nikki knew right away that the bag wasn't empty as she reached up and gave it a couple of quick squeezes. They could hear the weather splashing inside the bag. Carole looked over her shoulder at her daughter not liking the look she saw. The slight smirk on Nikki's face sent a shiver down her spine.

"The bag's not empty Mom," Nikki said reaching down and placing her hand in the middle of Carole's back and gently pushing her shoulders down. "You remember what rule number two is don't you?" Nikki asked starting to get into what was happening. Carole thought for just a second and then it came back to her.

"Yes, everything in the bag goes in," Carole said softly. She had made the enema the way Nikki had made her last one and filled the bag. She hadn't realized how much larger this bag was compared to Nikki's bag. Her stomach felt full and she could feel the cramps rolling through her bowels. She had to stuff the corner of the towel into her mouth when her climax hit to keep Nikki from hearing her cum. Nikki's hand was still in the middle of her shoulders holding her down.

"Spread your knees and rub your clit again, Mom. You might as well cum again and it might help you take the rest," Nikki said feeling the small pulse go through her own cunt.

"Oh please Nikki, it hurts," Carole said trying to appeal to Nikki's softer side. It didn't work.

"I take more than this all the time. Remember the ice-water enema?" Nikki asked remembering how her mother had felt her hard swollen belly. "Make yourself cum again Mom 'cause I'm going to open the clamp one way it the other," Nikki added trying to put authority into her voice.

"Damn you, Nikki," Carole said over her shoulder. Nikki smiled when her mom spread her knees wider and reached back. It only took a few seconds before the sloppy smacking sound could be heard. Carole had swayed her back now pushing her rectum even higher into the air. Without another word, Nikki reached up and opened the clamp on the tube. She smiled when she saw her mother's body stiffen when she felt the pressure in her guts suddenly increase. She could hear Carole moan as she looked up at the almost empty bag.

"Last pint going in Mom," Nikki said standing now and stepping back so she could see her mom's spread twat. Carole's fingers were flying over her swollen clit. The wet slapping sound could be heard clearly and Nikki dropped her fingers to her own swollen clit. She could see her mother's body starting to shake hard as she heard the sound of air being sucked down the tube.

"AAAAHHHH FUUUCK!!" Carole screamed as her climax hit like a freight train. Nikki could hear her mom softly sobbing as her climax started to subside.

"Are you okay Mom?" Nikki asked softly. Carole nodded her head and continued to sob softly. "That cum was intense," Nikki added. Carole nodded again raising her head and looking back over her shoulder at her daughter and then farther to look at the empty bag hanging above her.

"I didn't think I could take all of that," She said pushing herself up on her knees. Using the edge of the shower door to help steady herself she stood. Her eyes immediately got wider and her mouth opened letting her take deep breaths. She could feel the enema moving inside her bowels. Her hands dropped to cradle her belly and now she could feel her asshole straining trying to stay tightly closed. Nikki watched for almost a full minute.

"Just relax your hole, Mom, let the nozzle hold it in," Nikki said. She could see her mom tentatively trying to relax her anus. Nikki could see the relief on her mom's face when she did. "I think you should hold that for another ten minutes and then I'll show you how to deflate the nozzle," Nikki said. Carole took a deep breath and nodded. They could both hear Carole's stomach gurgle and giggled softly. "Just push the top of the buttons and the balloon will deflate," Nikki added when the ten minutes were done. Nikki watched her mom squat over the toilet with the inflator bulb in her hand just before she closed the door.

CHAPTER 7

The night was warm when Nikki stepped outside. The inflator bulbs hit the back of her bare thighs as she walked. Just as Master instructed she had nothing on under the sundress and just a pair of slip-on flats on her feet. She was nervous as she walked down the empty sidewalk. The sun was going down and it was getting darker by the minute. She could feel the inflator bulbs swaying side to side as she walked. If anyone looked closely they would have been able to see them hanging below the hem of her dress.

Her phone chirped letting her know she was receiving another message. She was to find someplace and take a picture of her wet twat and the nozzle hanging from her ass. Typing back that she needed to find a place where she could pull the dress over her hips and no one would see she walked on. They had started chatting about her going for walks outside a couple of weeks ago. Tonight she finally had the courage.

Her cunt was wet and she could feel her clit throbbing as she walked. The four quarts of soapy water she carried inside moved gently. She could hear the loud gurgles as the enema worked inside her. Breathing deeply she forced herself to walk straight and to keep her legs straight instead of bowed as was the natural position they seemed to want. She could see the bushes ahead that she had been walking towards. She knew that guys sometimes stepped in there to relieve their bladder and she hoped it would conceal her good enough. She had to stop several yards short when a wave of harsh cramps rolled through her bowels. Slightly bent over she cradled her belly breathing deeply until they passed.

Finally reaching them she stepped in nervously looking for anyone watching. There seemed to be a narrow path that went into them for several yards. Feeling a bit safer she followed it in until she was in a small clear space. Switching the camera on her phone on she pulled her dress up over her hips. Looking down at the small screen she could see her wet pussy and the inflated balloon holding her ass cheeks apart just past it. Taking a couple of quick pictures she let her fingers drop to her swollen pussy lips and pulled them apart so Master could see her swollen clit clearly.

Her swollen belly could be clearly seen on the small screen as she hit the white button several times. The clear mucus tendrils seemed to grow longer and she wiped one with her finger and brought it to her mouth. Slimy and a bit salty she thought as her mouth closed cleaning her finger.

"Is that you Nikki?" A soft male voice asked from behind her. She spun around quickly almost pissing herself. "AAAHHH!" was out of her mouth before she could stop herself. Mr. Joe Wilson stood looking at her his eyes missing nothing. Joe was her neighbor three townhouses down. She knew he was in his late fifties married to a nice woman named Gail. "What is that hanging out of your ass Nikki?" He asked eyeing her with a bit of disbelief on his face.

"Mr. Wilson!" Nikki screeched her mind trying to grasp everything. She could only stand there speechless as she looked back at him. Realizing she was still holding her dress she let it drop looking at the ground. "Please, don't say anything," she said looking desperately at him.

"What is that thing in your ass?" He asked in a loud whisper. Nikki felt her rectum tighten and then relax. They both heard the loud gurgle but Nikki felt the cramps roll through her stomach again.

"It's holding water in me," Nikki said softly. "Please, don't tell anyone, Mr. Wilson," she added almost pleading.

"You mean like an enema?" he asked.

"Yes," Nikki responded.

"How much are you holding?" He asked. Nikki could see the front of his shorts starting to stick out.

"I'm holding a gallon inside, Mr. Wilson," Nikki said. Her phone chirped at that second and her master was wanting to know how she was making out. With shaking fingers, she typed back the situation she found herself in. Her eyes opened wide when she read the next text.

"Ask him if he will keep quiet if you suck him off," the text read. Nikki felt a hot flash go through her cunt as she looked up from the phone. Joe was a nice-looking man with just a bit of a paunch starting in his middle.

"Would you not say anything if I suck your cock off?" Nikki asked not believing she had just asked that. Joe looked intently at her and nodded. Taking a step closer Nikki dropped to her knees and reached for the waistband of his shorts.

"I haven't had my cock sucked in ages," Joe said. "The wife doesn't do those things for me anymore," he added. His cock wasn't huge but it was hard and the moan from his throat when Nikki closed her warm mouth over it was music to her ears. They could both hear the gurgling in Nikki's stomach as she tightened fighting another harsh wave of cramps. She knew Joe wasn't going to last long and slowed down a little to let him enjoy the treat for just a couple more minutes.

When Joe grasped the back of her head she tightened her lips and started moving her tongue on the underside of his cock. Nikki felt his cock swell just a split second before the thick semen hit the back of her throat. The cock wasn't long enough to be forced down her throat. She felt herself shudder as a small orgasm washed through her body.

Nikki held still until Joe's cock started to soften giving the tip an extra little suck as it left her lips. Looking up at Joe she opened her mouth so he could see his cum inside before she closed her mouth and swallowed. Joe gave a soft moan as he watched her throat work. "Thank you, Nikki," he said softly as he pulled his shorts back over his hips. "You have no idea of how good that felt," he said as he turned and looked back out through the bushes making sure no one was watching.

Nikki watched as he softly walked back out onto the sidewalk. She waited a couple more minutes and relieved her bladder and then followed him out. She was glad he didn't look back trying to see her. Stopping just outside her door Nikki pulled her dress up over her hips and gave her clit a few hard rubs before she silently opened the door and stepped inside. The painful rolling in her guts was driving her desire and the need to cum was getting more desperate.

She softly took the steps from the landing up to the living not wanting to disturb her mom. The soft moan made her stop on the second step and listen intently. She heard the soft moaning again and cautiously took another step up. Her mom lay on the couch with her leg up over the back. Her huge blue bag was hanging from the same coat rack that Nikki had used. Carole's fingers were moving over her swollen wet clit. Nikki could see her mom raising her hips off the couch as the waves of pleasure rolled through her body.

Stepping softly up the remaining steps Nikki walked silently closer. She could see the shiny balloon holding her mom's ass cheeks apart knowing it was pulling down on the balloon inside her. The bag looked to be just over half empty and Nikki could tell that her mom was taking the huge enema slowly savoring the discomfort. The loud gurgle from her own stomach gave her away and Nikki could see the embarrassed look on her mom's face.

Carole didn't try to hide anything or say anything. She just looked at her daughter and continued to rub her swollen clit. Nikki watched as her mother's hips came off the couch again. She could see the lips of her wet cunt spread wide and could tell they were as swollen as the hard clit Carole rubbed. Her mom was on the verge of cumming and Nikki felt the new wetness running down her own thighs.

Pulling her dress over her head Nikki let it fall to the floor and stepped around the back of the couch. Leaning over and bracing herself with her hand she spread her feet. The soft wet sound of her wet lips parting could be heard through the heavy breathing only adding to the moment. Nikki could smell her mom's excited cunt. Carole was close to cumming and her eyes were half closed when Nikki reached for the clamp. Looking up at the bag she knew there was about a quart left in it.

"AAAAHHH FUUUCK!!" was out of Carole's mouth a couple of seconds after Nikki opened the clamp to full flow. It was beautiful watching her mom climax riding the pain in her guts that drove her over. Nikki's own climax hit at the same time and the cramps rolling through her own guts were heaven-sent. Nikki watched Carole shake as the rest of the enema found a home in her swollen belly. "OH My God," were the last words Nikki heard before she walked toward her own bathroom.

CHAPTER 8

The summer nights were still getting longer. Nikki had made the walk outside three more times making them longer. She was trying to teach herself how to walk with her tummy full and swollen. It turned out to be harder than she thought it would be. She had to fight her body's natural urge to bend forward and her legs to want to bow. She was walking almost two blocks now and this last time she had even found a place in the back of a small building where she emptied her ass out. Once she was empty she quickly walked back home trying to hide the nozzle she had to carry.

Master seemed to be pleased with the way she had taken to trying to entertain him. Tonight she had pressure filled her two-quart bag until it bulged. The water was super soapy tonight just the way he had wanted it. She could tell by the cramps that Master knew what he was talking about. She wasn't sure where the evening was going to go as she refilled the bag for the second time. Texting that the bag was full again and that she was connected to the nozzle she waited for the reply.

" Now I want you to put on your robe and carry your full bag to your mom. I want you to ask her if she thinks you are holding enough or if she thinks you should take more," was the reply from Master. "Oh fuck" Nikki thought to herself as she felt her asshole tighten and relax. Slipping her robe on Nikk took the full bag and stepped out into the hall. She loved the feel of the balloon holding her ass cheeks apart as she walked. She could hear the television as she stepped closer to the living room.

Carole sat on the couch and looked up when Nikki came in. There was an instant smile on her face when she saw the full bag. "He wanted me to ask you if you think I'm holding enough or if I need to take more," Nikki said as she stopped in front of her mother. The leer in Carole's eye scared her a bit as she waited.

"Open your robe so I can see your belly," Carole said moving to the edge of the couch. Nikki used the hand holding her phone to pull her robe open. She shuddered as the robe slid across her hard nipples. Taking her time Carole let her hands move over Nikki's belly gently pushing in a few places. "You can take more Nikki," she said standing up. "You don't need your robe on," she added taking the bag from Nikki's hand. "We need to go over there," she said pointing with her chin.

"Oh Fuck!" Nikki said under her breath looking at the huge window her mom seemed so interested in. Her mother waited until Nikki let the robe slide off her shoulders. Tossing it on the couch she walked beside her mom until they stood beside the huge window. Nikki got a weird feeling as Carole hung the rubber bag on the heavy ornamental bracket that held the rod for the drapes. Stepping past Nikki she slid the drapes open.

The window was huge reaching almost to the floor. The evening sun was just starting to go down. "Get on your knees and get your ass in the air Nikki," Carole said with a bit of authority in her voice. Nikki looked at her mom as she nodded toward the floor. Nikki felt her clit start throbbing wanting dearly to rub it. Her belly felt huge hanging beneath her. "Turn your ass toward the window so if anyone stops to look they can see what's going on," Carole added.

Nikki was in a haze as she turned her ass more toward the window. She felt the nozzle move in her ass heard the click and then felt the pressure inside starting to increase. "Oh for Christ's sake, start rubbing your clit, Nikki! If anyone stops to look it will seem that I'm making you do this. People need to see how much you like that nozzle in your ass," Carole said. In a daze, Nikki reached back under her swollen belly. Her body jerked when her fingers made contact with her sensitive clit.

Carole stood back a couple of feet and watched. Her own cunt was starting to get wet. Looking out the window she could see a couple of figures watching from the sidewalk. "Oh look, Gail and Joe have stopped to watch," she said waving at them. She could hear Nikki sobbing from the humiliation she was feeling. Carole could see Nikki's swollen clit and her cunt was slimy. Thinking quickly Carole reached up and took down the bag so she could hold it up for Gail and Joe to see. "It looks like they want you to take the rest of it, Nikki," she said as she hung it back up.

Nikki was sobbing uncontrollably as he mom narrated. Her belly was stretching painfully but still, the enema flowed. "Show the Wilsons how much you like having your ass filled like this," Carole said putting an edge to her voice. Reaching for the clamp she waited till Nikki was crying. Her fingers flew over her clit and her body started shaking hard. The hard surge into her overfull colon sent Nikki over. Her guts were in agony and a hard but small stream of urine splashed onto the window pane.

"AAAAAHHHHHH!!" was all Nikki could say as the pleasure and the pain racked her body at the same time. She shook uncontrollably unable to control how her body was reacting. Joe and Gail watched the show in silence giving an animated clap when Carole looked back out the window at them. Holding up one finger to signal there was one more thing. They watched as she helped Nikki to her feet.