Nikki

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The tears and shame on Nikki's face were priceless as Carole turned her sideways so the couple could get a good look at her huge swollen stomach. Carole could see the smile on Gail's face and smiled back as she watched Gail's hand drop down to Joe's crotch. Waving goodbye to Gail she took the empty bag down and pulled the heavy drapes closed. "Come on Nikki, you need to get this enema out of you," Carole said taking Nikki by the elbow to help guide her. "So what's the big deal? I've seen you take two bags before, but I've never seen you in this much discomfort," She said as they slowly walked across the living room.

"The first bag was pressure-filled, Mom," Nikki said softly. "I have five quarts inside me," she added. They had reached Nikki's bathroom door. Nikki moaned loudly as they heard her stomach gurgle loudly. "I don't think I can reach the nozzle mom, it hurts too much and I can't twist," she said looking at her mother. Carole smiled and nodded helping Nikki step into the shower. Laying the empty rubber bag on the floor she reached for the inflator bulbs.

Telling Nikki to face the back of the tub and to put her hands on the wall, Carole pushed the button on each of the bulbs at the same time and waited for the pressure inside Nikki's ass to push the nozzle out. She didn't have to wait long. As soon as the balloon was small enough Nikki's ass shot it along with a long stream of brown water. Shaking the nozzle free of any drips Carole laid the nozzle in the sink to be cleaned.

Nikki's humiliation for the day was complete when Carole took a seat on the closed toilet. Tears rolled down Nikki's cheeks as she felt her asshole losing the battle with what it held inside. Another long squirt of smelly brown water splashed onto the floor of the shower. Nikki could do nothing when she felt the half-hard shit slide through her softened hole. It thudded loudly as it landed and the liquid splattered on the back of her bare legs and feet leaving streaks of brown. The smell was instant and she could hide none of it.

Carole was surprised that Master had not made Nikki take a cleanout enema before telling her to take this huge one. She understood better now why her daughter had been in so much agony. For some strange reason, she did not feel sorry for her. She was thinking about how hard Nikki had cum and started reaching inside her own shorts and panties for her clit. Nikki was no longer crying but she stayed with her hands braced against the back of the shower. Loud watery farts were still coming down along with short spurts of smelly brown water. It was going to take Nikki a while to clean her shower.

CHAPTER 9

The days and evenings were still warm but the days were getting shorter now. This Sunday afternoon she was going to take a nice long walk for Master. She had already made up her mind that she was going to make it happen for him. It had taken her twenty minutes to walk to the forested area and she had found a small clearing that was pretty well concealed from anyone that didn't know it was there. She had found a couple of old condoms there when she had scoped it out but they seemed to be several weeks old. So this afternoon would be a crap shoot.

She had already laid out the thin sundress she was going to wear and the afternoon was supposed to be fairly warm. Her brown flats would complete her ensemble. She was to wear nothing under the dress just as she had when she had walked around the neighborhood. Master had wanted her to find places along the way where she could step behind a tree or some bushes and take pics for him. He wanted to see her fingers rubbing her swollen clit and to be able to see the nozzle in her ass.

Master wanted the enema soapy so that she was dealing with cramps and wanting to shit all the way there. He wanted it to be a full four quarts so she had a water baby to carry inside her. He said that she could carry a small backpack to carry water in and have a place to put the nozzle once it was out of her ass. Her cunt had been wet all night as Master wouldn't allow her to cum, telling her that he wanted her horny.

At 3:00 she started running the warm water into the sink. The bar of Ivory soap floated for several minutes before Nikki started lathering the washcloth and rinsing it in the sink. She spent several minutes repeating the process until the water felt slimy. The smell of the soap was crisp in her nose as she started filling the rubber bag. Hanging the full bag, she filled the sink again and repeated the process. Her cunt was wet and she could feel the swollenness of her clit without having to even touch it.

She made sure she had enough K-Y Jelly on the balloon that was going up her ass. She wanted everything to go perfectly for Master. She didn't want to disappoint him in the least because of an oversight. Placing her foot up on the top of the toilet lid she bent slightly forward. Feeling with the tip of the nozzle she found her rectum and centered the tip. Pushing firmly and pushing out with her rectum she could feel the nozzle sliding in.

She breathed a slight sigh as she felt her ass suck the balloon in. Master had suggested eight or nine firm squeezes on the inflator bulb to get a good and proper seal. Eight good firm pumps for the outside balloon he said in his last text. Nikki liked the feel of having her ass cheeks spread this far apart. At Master's command, she dropped to her knees and raised her ass in the air.

She took the first bag at half-flow just as Master instructed letting the soapy water flow as deep into her bowels as possible. She waited for several minutes in this position letting gravity carry the enema inside her as deep as it would. Closing the clamp she stood and unscrewed the hose from the now empty bag. Using the plastic cup she refilled the bag and hung it back on the towel rack. She could feel the water moving inside her as she dropped back to her knees and raised her ass once again. Once again Master instructed that she take it at half-flow to allow her body to adjust.

It took all of fifteen minutes for the second bag to find room in Nikki's colon but she could tell it was all in there. Using a steel paper binder she pinched the nozzle just above where the rectal nozzle slid in. Disconnecting from her now empty for the second time bag she slipped the sun dress over her head. She loved the way the fabric felt moving over her stiff nipples. Slipping her bare feet into her flats she opened the door and stepped out into the hall.

Her mom sat waiting for her on the couch. She was dressed in her own sun dress and Nikki could tell right away that she had nothing on under it either. The inflator bulbs bumped the back of Nikki's legs every time she stepped and she could see her mom shaking her head. "You can't walk around outside with those showing Nikki. People would be asking a lot of questions," Carole said standing up. "I know you have gone outside several times with it in and I think you would be able to walk farther if you didn't have to worry about people seeing that hanging down," she added. Carole seemed to smile more when she saw the bulge in her daughters belly.

"I don't know what to do with it," Nikki replied looking at her mom. "I have to have it in to hold everything," she said. Carole could see Nikki grimace as a loud gurgle and a couple of harsh cramps rolled through her bowels.

"How much do you have in you? And how far are you going to walk this time?" Carole asked.

"Two full bags and I was going to walk to the wooded area," Nikki said. Carole thought then knew which area she was talking about.

"That's a twenty-minute walk normally," Carole said. "It will take you an hour with your stomach full," she added seeing Nikki nodding her head. Carole thought for several seconds and Nikki thought she was about to get a lecture on a young woman being alone and putting herself in a bad situation. "I think you should push one of the inflator bulbs into your pussy," Carole said her mind still in thought. "And I'm going with you," she added with a grin. "Put your foot up on the arm of the couch," Carole instructed.

Nikki complied and a few seconds later her mom was raising her dress back over her hips. There was no denying the wetness that clung to Nikki's spread twat lips and Carole noticed the strong musky smell. Kneeling behind her daughter she took one of the inflator bulbs and rubbed it between the spread lips. Nikki felt the pressure when her mom started pushing the bulb up into her cunt. Slowly but firmly Carole pushed the bulb slowly, feeling the resistance lessen as the wide part slid inside.

Nikki lowered her leg and stood breathing deeply. She was full in both holes now and she could feel everything inside. Fuck, she liked having that hole filled too. Her clit throbbed as Carole picked up the small backpack. Their two water bottles were full of cold water and Carole stopped to throw several sheets of paper towel in as she led the way to the door. The other inflator bulb was hitting the inside of her thighs as she walked and she could feel the small thump deep inside her cunt. Nikki was in heaven.

"Walk straight Nikki and straighten your legs out," Carole said meaning it as she walked beside her daughter. They did not walk fast but they did walk steady. "I understand the orgasms and everything like that with these enemas, But I don't understand why you would do something like this for a guy two thousand miles away," She said. Nikki's phone chirped and she read the message.

"He wants me to stop someplace and pull my dress up and take a couple of pics for him so he can see my cunt and the nozzle in my ass," Nikki said thinking about what was ahead that they might be able to step behind to hide. "I wanted him to make me an enema slut. To provide stress relief for him when he needs entertainment. I want him to be proud of me and to know that I will do my very best to do what he asks of me," Nikki said softly answering her mom's questions.

Carols smiled. "Then straighten up. If you are going to carry it for him then make him proud just like he was here watching," she said. Nikki groaned as she forced her back and legs straight. There were some heavy bushes about another fifty yards on the right. Carole glanced around to see if anyone was watching as they walked. Seeing no one they slipped behind the bushes.

Nikki stood to the side trying to pull her dress up over her hips to get the best view she could for the camera. After a couple of attempts, Carole stepped beside her daughter and helped pull the dress up and over her bulging stomach. Carole could still smell the deep musk coming from between her daughter's legs. Nikki's legs were wet clear down to her feet from the clear secretions emanating from her cunt. Carole felt her own clit throb as Nikki spread her feet farther apart so she could get a clear picture of the nozzle hanging by the inflator bulb inside her cunt.

"Here, hold your dress up and give me your phone," Carole finally said out of frustration watching Nikki trying to get a good angle. Dropping to her knees and tilting her head and the phone she got a good picture of Nikki's swollen wet cunt and the silicon balloon holding her ass cheeks apart. "Give your clit a couple of rubs Nikki, so he can see how much you seem to like doing this for him," She added letting her mind wander.

They stepped back out and continued walking slowly. "We like to call them Water Babies," Nikki said right after she drew a deep breath. Several waves of harsh cramps rolled through her stomach forcing her to stop. Carole stood wondering if she herself would be able to hold one of the enemas this long. Knowing that Nikki carried two full bags inside her and was willing to walk this far to please her Master was rather impressive. The wooded area was close now and they started looking around for other people.

"So I take it you are getting ready to deliver the baby?" Carole asked as they saw a small trail leading off to the right. Nikki looked at her mom and with a soft smile nodded. "Never heard of a baby coming out of a woman's ass before, but who am I to say," she said chuckling softly. She found herself feeling a bit jealous, wishing that she had the courage to walk outside like Nikki. Maybe next time they did this walk she might just be carrying a small baby too.

They found the small clearing Nikki had found earlier. Heavy brush grew on one side where it dropped down into a low spot. Ducking low to get into the clearing Nikki moaned softly. She had been holding the enema for well over an hour but now that she was where she wanted to be, it needed to come out. She didn't know if it was mental or not but the cramps seemed to be a lot harsher now. There was no real privacy here as there were no trees or anything to step behind.

Nikki walked to the far side and started pulling her dress up once again. Trying again to take pictures of her pussy for Master to see. Carole once again took the phone from her so she had both hands free. She could tell Nikki was needing to cum even more now. "Rub your clit for him, Nikki," her mom said stepping back a few feet so she could get everything on the screen as she snapped pictures. Nikki's eyes were closed as she felt the jolts of pleasure shooting through her swollen hard clit.

Carole snapped picture after picture as her daughter's orgasm quickly started growing. Nikki held the front of her dress bunched under her arm as she started pulling the inflator bulb out. Carole caught it all in the pictures. The stream of yellow piss washed Nikki's hand as the bulb came clear. Nikki's climax was hard and Carole felt her own mini orgasm as she watched her daughter's body shaking.

Nikki pushed the button on the bulb to deflate it before her climax was done. The pressure forced the nozzle out just as soon as it was small enough to shoot out. It landed on the ground with the outside balloon still inflated. Nikki seemed to be in another world as her body started climaxing again. A steady torrent of brown foamy water splattered on the ground between Nikki's feet splashing onto her ankles and her shoes. She couldn't stop any of it as her body pushed hard feeling the relief.

There were no hard lumps or soft logs coming out as the enema had turned all the solid waste inside Nikki's bowels to liquid. But the need for it to come out didn't let up. Carole could hear the loud watery farts as they broke from Nikki's softened rectum remembering her own when she sat on the toilet in her bathroom. The brown smelly water exiting Nikki's ass was dissipating quickly into the leaves and grass around. And this answered one more of the questions that Carole had nagging at her. There was no pile of shit to be seen.

Nikki stood straight again not even realizing she had started squatting when the enema started coming out. She had managed to keep her dress from any of the streams but the insides of her legs were streaked with brown and she was going to have to clean her shoes real good when she got home. Carole held one of the water bottles as she reached down and picked up the half-inflated nozzle. It had dirt and small twigs clinging to it in several places.

Carole poured water from the bottle as Nikkik rolled in in her hands cleaning it before deflating the last balloon. Handing the bottle to Nikki Carole put the nozzle in the backpack and dug out several sheets of the paper towels she had been smart enough to bring. Nikki washed the insides of her legs as best she could but Carole could still see the brown streaks down the back of her legs. Wetting a couple of the sheets she told Nikki to turn around and pull her dress back up.

Bending down she washed the back of Nikki's legs and then pulled her ass cheeks open. There were still brown specs clinging to the light hair around the pretty anus and Carole cleaned her daughter's ass like she had done when Nikki was a baby. Everything was back to normal when the two women stepped back out from the wooded area. They left no trace that they had even been there. They made a lot better time going back home as they could both walk at a normal pace.

"After this afternoon I think I need a big enema when we get back home," Carole said looking at her daughter. Nikki smiled and nodded.

"You should take them more often, Mom," Nikki said. "Maybe next time we can both be full," She added. Carole smiled thinking great minds think alike.