Nikki - Awakening of a Slut

Story Info
Nikki wakes up a new woman.
3.7k words
4.56
19.4k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/20/2022
Created 05/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****Everyone involved is over the age of 18 and of legal consent*****

Please be sure to read Nikki - Birth of a Slut to understand what is happening here!

-------------------------------------------

Nicole woke up the next morning feeling Jess snuggled in close, her breath on her neck making her shiver and tremble. Slowly she untangled herself from the warm little spoon position and went to use the bathroom. As she walked in she caught a look at herself in the mirror, alot had changed in the last several months.

Her blond hair which was never a buzz cut now was down to her neck, and styled ever so cute. The pills Jess was giving her every morning helped to soften her skin all over and now that she was thinking about it she hadn't needed to shave in months. As she scanned the mirror lower her small budding breasts while hidden by her robe were still noticeable more so with her pierced nipples. Turning slightly and looking back Nicole could see her butt was much more pronounced, she gave her hot pink lips tattoo a flick and watched her ass bounce with a smile.

She would have still been staring at herself in the mirror if nature wasn't calling so hard. Sitting to pee was just natural now, and since she was here she decided to perform her morning ritual and get her enema taken care of now. After carefully removing her buttplug and setting it aside she set to work getting clean. Once she was all clean she first cleaned then lubed her plug and put it back in.

Leaving the bathroom she set about making breakfast for her best and only friend turned lover, Jess who was still sleeping away in the bed she had taken her in last night. Breakfast was light, a pot of tea, toast, egg whites and some pineapple slices. Setting it on a tray she returned to their bedroom and woke up her love.

"Morning sleepy head, I've got breakfast ready" Gently giving Jess a shake. As the two girls sat on the bed and shared breakfast Nicole continued to stare at her lover until Jess noticed.

"What, do I have food on my face or something? You keep staring." Nicole just smiled and cuddled into Jess who smiled right back.

With their breakfast done it was on with their day. Jess did have work later but that was much later, the girls hung around the apartment talking and cuddling but not much else happened. When Jess went to work Nicole went about cleaning the house.

Jess wasn't really going to work though, she had and appointment with Dwayne tonight. When she reached his place he let her right in, he was already somewhat in the mood, slik robe on with nothing else and a drink in his hand. "Get you something babygirl?"

Once settled on the couch Jess had a drink in her hand and Dwayne was handing her some E to kick off the night. As they waited for it to kick in they just sipped their drinks and relaxed to the music, Jess leaned in and kissed him sucking on his tongue and feeling his monster come to life.

Sucking on his tongue and stroking his massive cock was getting them both going. Dwayne broke then kiss picked Jess up and carried her to the bed, throwing her down before flipping her onto her knees. He pulled her skirt off, ripped her thong off and dove in licking her sweet hole.

"Oh FUCK daddy, I love it when you lick me, make me your woman baby!" Dwayne licked her for what felt like hours by the time he moved up Jess was leaking like crazy and almost constantly moaning. When she felt the head of his cock at her hole she pushed back impaling herself to the hilt in one swift motion.

"That's it baby girl take that cock!" He reached down grabbed her hair and pulled her back hard onto his meat, Jess moaned out her loud her eyes rolling back into her head. He continued to slam his meat into her ass until he pulled out and flipped her onto her back, stripped her slutty top and slid right back in.

He wrapped his hand around her neck and continued to fuck her while slowly tightening his grip. She fucking loved this, the feel of him inside her pumping each thrust hitting her prostate her breath becoming less and less she exploded all over herself covering her tits.

Dwayne released his grip on her throat and smiled as he watched Jess rub her seed into her tits as he picked up her legs at the ankles and threw them over his shoulders. Now was his turn he picked up the pace and pounded her racing towards his nut. Jess felt him slamming into her driving her closer to another decadent orgasm.

When Jess felt Dwayne's thrusts become erratic and more needy she knew he was going to cum and she was so close too. With one more final hard thrust Dwayne dumped his load in her tight ass pushing Jess over the edge of her second orgasm for the night.

Nicole was getting ready for bed knowing Jess wasn't going to be home anytime soon tonight, it was a late shift for her. She laid in bed in her cute babydoll putting her nightly hypno on and cuddled up to sleep hoping to wake up to her lover.

-------------------------------------------

CHAPTER 2

-------------------------------------------

Jess woke up next to Dwayne with light streaming through the window onto his massive cock already getting hard. His thick long veiny cock that fucked her so many times last night that she was questioning if she was a top anymore. She leaned over and started to take him into her mouth one more time savoring his scent.

Dwayne woke up to Jess's fiery red hair deep emerald eyes and ruined makeup bobbing up and down on his meat while never breaking eye contact. Fuck last night was good he thought, he was pretty sure he broke her, she was all his and next would be her new girl.

Thinking this he pulled her lips tight to his base and fired off his 7th load in 24 hours. Jess swallowed it down savoring the flavor of her Daddies nut. "Thank you Daddy, that was a great night, we'll have to do it again sometime."

"Baby girl you know I'm down any time, but I want you to do something for me, will you do that slut?"

"Anything daddy, I'll do anything you want."

Dwayne told Jess then that he wanted her to push her little girl friend a little harder since he wanted to meet her but needed her to be ready, he then handed her a new regiment of pills.

By the time Jess got home she was all showered and cleaned out though she did have some hickey's and a new regiment of pills in her purse for Nicole. It was well into the morning and Nicole was already up and going, all dolled up doing the laundry, Nicole ran up to Jess as she came in and gave her a kiss like she hadn't seen her all day, which of course she hadn't.

"Sorry I was out all night, I had a couple more drinks than I thought after work with the girls and crashed on one of their couches." Nicole told her that was ok, as long as she was safe and that was that.

Later that day Jess sat Nicole down and showed her the new pills she got from Dwayne and explained that this was the next phase of being her. Nicole was a little hesitant, things seemed to be moving so fast, but Jess assured her that this will help her.

They spent the rest of the night watching TV and cuddling before Jess had to go get ready for her shift tonight.

So time passed, Nicole her new pills regiment, and Jess leading her along. Nicole had gotten softer still and started to fill out her dresses better. Jess had added a butt plug to her daily attire out of no where and was loving the feeling and the looks she got from the patrons at the bar.

One thing neither had really noticed was that their outfits were changing, Jess had already had her slutty clothes for work she was now wearing them more often when not working. Nicole for her part was dressing more like Jess as well, adding shorter and shorter skirts and belly shirts to her normal sun dress.

One Saturday a few weeks after Nicole had started on her new pills Jess decided it was time to cage up her little clitty. This was more she thought for Dwayne to help push Nikki further to the surface. So off to the toy store they went.

Nicole picked out a cute pink one but Jess put it back as cute as it was it was too big, they needed to go smaller. Jess picked out a microcage in silver, she also got a double ended dildo for them and an inflatable buttplug to play with too. As they were preparing to leave Jess noticed a door in the back of the store and took a look.

There were video booths in the back so she dragged Nicole in to one and started up a video. It was a sexy one with a big cocked man feeding it to a little sissy bitch in heat, just what she wanted Nicole to see. She felt herself getting hard and noticed Nicole fidgeting a bit as well, and thought since she was planning on locking her up she would help her out.

"Baby pull up your skirt and pull down your panties, let me take care of you." Nicole stared on at the screen and blankly followed Jess's orders feeling her warm mouth engulf her little clitty for the first time. When she felt Jess start to play with her buttplug she didn't last long at all and with a shriek she filled her mouth.

Jess finished milking Nikki's clitty and moved up to share her own load with her. They swapped her seed back and forth until Nikki greedily swallowed it down. Just as they finish playing Jess noticed a cock sticking through the gloryhole in their booth. She gently but firmly pushed Nikki to her knees and lined her up with this very average but very mainly cock.

Nicole was eye to eye with another mans cock, she didn't know if she could do what Jess wanted her to, she took a deep breath and inhaled his scent, that was a bad idea she instantly felt her clitty start to leak. Her nightly hypno kicked in and she opened her mouth taking the head of this anonymous cock in.

She made love to it, sucking it down taking it deep and then all the way back up to his tip running her tongue just on the underside. Then moving down to his swollen balls, licking and sucking on them inhaling his scent and stroking his meat above her face. The man gave a tap on the wall and she knew he was about to cum for her, she did that she was the one who brought this man to his knees.

She moved up and put the tip in her mouth continuing to stroke his shaft. Nikki felt his tip twitch and then her mouth was flooded with his thick load. There was so much she had to swallow or it would spill out onto her top. When he was finally done she slowly milked him to make sure she got every last drop.

"Good job Nikki, it looks like you liked that, looks like you like dick of all types not just my girl dick huh sweety?" Nikki bit on her lip and nodded. Jess practically had to drag her out of there as Nikki wanted to stay and suck cock all night but Jess did promise to bring her back, they just didn't have the time tonight.

When they got home, Jess went and put the toys away for now and Nicole got started on dinner. Nothing special just a light salad and each others company. After dinner Jess helped fit Nikki's new cage to her explaining that since she barely even used her little sissy clitty anymore that this would be on full time now and Jess would keep the key.

Jess went to work with Nikki's key on her anklet and told all her patrons in her private dances who's it was. Nicole on the other hand was at home in bed a little uncomfortable, but she trusted Jess, she was her love, but she had really enjoyed sucking that strangers cock tonight too.

With all these thoughts in her head Nicole put on her headphones, started up tonight's Hypno and closed her eyes letting the waves crash over her.

-------------------------------------------

CHAPTER 3

-------------------------------------------

A few days later the girls were together at home, Nicole had grown used to her cage and they were sharing a bottle of wine watching a movie. Nicole was fidgeting again, she had been since they had visited the toy store, Jess couldn't help but notice.

"What is it baby girl?"

"I don't know I just, I just have been thinking about that strangers cock. Is that wrong?"

Jess smiled a warm smile at her. "That's not wrong love, it just means you're a cocksucker and there is nothing wrong with that, nothing at all!" Jess cradled Nikki's face and smiled warmly at her.

"We can go back if you like, I don't have work tonight and I won't lie it was really fucking hot watching you suck that cock. Do you want to go back and suck more cock for me? Would you like that?"

Nikki bubbled to the surface hearing Jess talk to her like that, her eyes lit up and she nodded while chewing on her lip. "Yes please I want more cock."

"Ok sweety but lets get a little dolled up huh?"

When the girls arrived at the hole in the wall toy store heads turned. Make up done like common whores, tiny micro mini skirts and basically just a lacy bra covering their pierced tits. With everyone watching them the girls strutted to the back rooms with Nikki nearly drooling, several of the men in the place also made their way to the back.

Jess picked their room, right in the middle but she and closed up tight, she put on another movie, a hot little one with a caged sissy all alone for right now, but the preview showed a big hunk of a man with a massive cock too then the girls started making out.

It wasn't long before there was a tap at the wall, eyeing that side Jess noticed a meager looking dick sticking through, she pushed Nikki down to it who engulfed it all the same. Jess watched on as Nikki made quick work of this little dick and swallowed down his load without hesitation.

As Nikki move from one wall to the other not skipping a beat, Jess opened her phone and texted Dwayne telling him to stop by. An hour later and Nikki was just getting started when she noticed a monster thick long and jet black cock poke through the next hole. About the only way Jess could describe it was that Nikki literally made love to that cock.

Unsurprisingly Nikki couldn't get it all down her throat but damned if she didn't try. Jess was already hard watching her little slut suck cock after cock she couldn't help be stroke herself to full hardness. When she got there she had an idea, reaching under Nikki she sure enough found a puddle she was doing her best to make bigger.

After slathering enough cum onto her hand Jess liberally coated her cock and lined up with Nikki's fuck hole. In one hard thrust she slammed her cock hard into Nikki and drove her face down further onto Dwayne than she had been before making her gag. Dwayne and Jess got into a rhythm pumping into Nikki like the piece of fuck meat that she was.

Dwayne was the first to cum but it was too much for Nikki and she caught the the 3rd shot on her pretty pink lips, the fourth in her eyes and the fifth drained back onto her lips. Seeing this Jess unloaded into her tight ass, when she pulled out Nikki slumped down to the floor like the quivering slut she was.

Jess composed herself and left Nikki there for a moment as she tried her best to suck up the cum all over the floor around her. Dwayne met Jess at the door and pulled her in for a deep kiss, "Slut has some potential baby, need to keep training her I want to feel her throat around my cock." And with that he pushed her back to her slut and walked away into the throng of guys queued up to get a piece.

Nikki was still dazed and moaning on the floor when Jess came back in. She was covered in cum a smile across her face and cum in her hair and on her clothes. Jess got her up on the bench, tried to straighten up her clothes, slipped her butt plug back in and to escort her back out to the car. Nikki wasn't budging though, she was very out of it, Jess needed to get her moving and home.

Fishing a small vial out of her purse, she dashed out a small bump and placed it under her nose while whispering in her ear to take it. It took a couple of minutes still for Nikki to get back into it but once she was they got going, the line had dissipated a bit as is since they weren't getting sucked.

Jess got Nikki into the apartment and into the shower. Once they were both cleaned up she got her dressed into a nighty and into bed. They were cuddling asleep before their head hit the pillows or so it seemed.

The next morning Nicole was different, she couldn't really place it, her head was fuzzy like she was drunk almost. She didn't have any trouble remembering most all of the night except how she and Jess got home, and where was Jess now she thought?

Getting out of bed Nicole made her way to the bathroom and performed her morning routine getting fully cleaned out. She found Jess in the living room, she had a pot of tea waiting for Nikki and looked radiant. "Morning love, how are you feeling today?"

"Fuzzy...don't know why but I do know I definitely want to do that again sometime." Jess smiled, Nikki was just about here to stay. They sat an sipped on tea and chatted about nothing really until the topic shifted back to last night.

"Nikki, do you remember all of last night?"

"I think so, well not how we got home but damn did I have fun."

"Good Nikki, did you have a favorite tasty treat from last night?"

"Everyone was so tasty and intoxicating though maybe..."

"Go on love, you wont hurt my feelings, I know you love me but girls like us sometimes just need big strong man dick."

"Um well that last guy, the one with the monster in his pants that took forever, he was so big, smelled so good and tasted amazing, I probably would have let him take me home if you weren't there."

Jess smiled knowingly, Dwayne had that effect it seemed. "Well lover, his cock did look pretty tasty, I may not have blamed you." Jess was forming a plan in her head and wanted to set it in motion.

"Love, it was extremely hot watching you struggling on his massive cock but I think before we go back, we train that throat of yours so if you meet a man like that again you can take him all."

Nikki just blinked she hadn't thought of ever being able to take all of that monster. Jess saw her look but again told Nikki of how hot she would be with all that cock in her throat, this made Nikki leak a bit. "So love as part of your daily routine I want you to take that double ended dildo we god when we got your caged up and work on taking more and more of that in your mouth, I'll get some more hypno lined up to help you out too, ok baby?"

Nikki beamed with pride, she was going to take all of that monster some day and was so happy that Jessie wanted to help her do it. So Nikki spent two 1 hour sessions each day working on getting more and more of that toy cock down her throat.

After a few weeks she was getting better, Jess's thick 8 inches was no problem at all anymore, she could take it all right from the first kiss of the tip straight down to the root even tickling her balls with her tongue at the same time, no need to work up to it anymore.

Nikki had been working on so much that the fuzzy feeling in her head wasn't even registering as bad for her anymore, it was just part of her. Jess would sometimes find her staring into the mirror, mouth open drooling, eyes glazed over. It was shortly after one of these that Nikki broached the subject of getting some surgery done.

While Nikki could easily afford it and in the end it should be her call, Jess offered her away from it, for now. She needed to talk to Dwayne first, for some reason it only felt right for him to decide, Daddy always knew best right?

-------------------------------------------

Thank you all for the love and criticism I greatly appreciate it. More to come here but maybe something else first, I don't know yet.

Love - Emmalee