Nikki - Birth of a Slut

Story Info
Mark is a nobody who meets somebody who will make Him a Her.
8.7k words
4.61
22.5k
27
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/20/2022
Created 05/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****Everyone involved is over the age of 18 and of legal consent*****

My parents had asked me where I met her and well that was an easy answer really. What was not so easy was why I met her in the first place.

I was 20 just out of my second year of college, I decided to skip moving home for the summer and stayed in a freshly rented apartment just off campus. Well I say "fresh" and "apartment" when in reality it was a cold, damp room in a basement of a nice older ladies home. Rent wasn't much and well I assumed the only reason I got the room was I was very non-threatening.

As I said I was 20, Blonde hair, blue eyes, 5 foot 6 and skinny, yeah I was a mouse. So I found a job working at a clothing store in the local mall making enough to pay rent on my room and little extra for food, but not much else.

Enough about me for now, back to the why of the matter. As I said I had very little extra cash from working in that preppy clothing store. These weren't my people, these were my families people, but not mine. I craved more from life and on occasion found myself frequenting what most would call a fetish clothing store. Now at this time in my life I wasn't sure of anything I just knew I liked to look at the clothes.

And this is where I met Jessica. She was working a the local fetish shop I liked because they used basic brown bags like the local grocery store and were discrete about it. I didn't meet her my first or even second time there, though apparently she saw me. I didn't meet her until the end of June on my third visit.

"Hi! can I help you find anything today?" she asked with the most devastating smile perched on her incredibly cute face above a little name tag that told me her name was "Jessie". That name tag by the way was just about eye level for me, "Jessie" was TALL in her fell laced thigh high boots.

I being the little mouse I was I floundered and stuttered out a "just looking" to which she simply didn't believe. "What's your name and what are you looking for today hun?" Did I already say she was cute? "um...mark" I tried to sound confident, but that was hard in her presence.

"Alright Mark, well what are you looking for, you almost look lost here sweety?", and I was lost, I was far far out of my depth and we both knew it. I wanted to run, I didn't know what to do but I couldn't be here failing like I did everywhere else.

"...Mark, it's ok, I wasn't trying to be mean, it's just I've seen you here a couple times and you really are pretty far from your mall job. We can't sell there since most people find this stuff sinful." She had compassion and showed it to me someone she just met.

So I ran. Couldn't even gather the nerve to say anything, I just ran, like the little mouse I was. That was 2 days ago, it was Tuesday, man did I hate Tuesdays. I went to work, did my shift and went home, fully inside my own head not sure why I did what I did and I did this for two more days.

With no idea why I was back in the Kitty Shake on Saturday night, looking at all the things I wished I could have. I was looking at the collars and chokers when someone tapped me on the shoulder. It was her, it was of course Jessie.

"I...I'm sorry I didn't know what to do last time so I ran"

"Thank you, I was coming to apologize thinking I had offended you, would you like to take me out for coffee to properly apologize?"

"uh sure, I really am sorry, I was being rude."

"Good, so how about 3:30, at the Cupah tomorrow?"

I could only nod and watch her skip away off to do normal work as I caught the bus home a couple minutes later. As I sat on my futon contemplating the day and tomorrow I had no idea if I could bring myself to go I just wasn't confident I could talk to her.

So it was with great amazement that I found myself standing outside The Cupah, freshly shaved face, not like I could grow anything anyways I basically didn't have body hair at all, in my nicest pair of jeans and polo.

I would love to tell you all about our first "date" I guess together but I can't say I remember much, there was coffee and some talking, though not much from me, I somehow got a lunch date for the following week. Though I did learn she was just a bit older than me at 23, was a natural red head and had the most beautiful green eyes. I then spent the next week worrying about what I would do about our next "date", I would absolutely have to "grow a pair" and start opening up if I wanted to keep this up.

And I did want to keep this up. Jess as she preferred to be called was funny, and compassionate, not just to me but it seemed to everyone and everything. I'd not let myself get attached to anyone since high school when I stopped growing and my once best friend beat me up at lunch for an in with the "cool kids".

After working all week and making almost nothing my lunch date with Jess was her. Again I won't bore you with all the details but I fed of her compassion and kindness and was able to have a semblance of conversation with her. And we continued on like this through July and into August sometimes bowling, sometimes mini-golf, or a movie but each time we got more comfortable with each other, and even more so I got more comfortable talking.

Then the end of August came, I had a new best friend in Jess, some confidence to open up to people and classes were about to start back up. so when the "kind old lady" who's damp cold basement room I was renting told me that since it was back in semester my rent would be 10 times what I was paying now, I was right and truly fucked. I had already declined on campus housing and there was no way I could afford the room at even double the rent let alone 10 times, and the college had no more on campus housing available.

Which is what lead me to on my weekly date with Jess close up and retreat into myself while she did nothing but try to comfort me without knowing anything that was going on. We had been at a pool hall poorly taking up a table while others stared on, I guess sensing something was up Jess grabbed my hand and dragged me out of there.

"Come on, we're going back to my place, you need to talk and my roommate just moved out so it'll just be us."

When we got there it was much nicer than my little hole in a basement. for starters it she had 2 bedrooms, a bathroom separate from the kitchen and a living room, I guess the Kitty Shake paid pretty good.

"Alright Mark, spill it, what's going on? We've been friends for 2 months now and it seemed like you were getting better at being able to talk with me, then today everything flipped back."

So I stared to tell her, I told her I was losing my place, I told her I couldn't find anywhere else to go and would likely have to skip a semester and move home. I told her about Billy my friend who wanted to be one of the "cool kids" in school and why I wasn't outgoing because of it. And I cried, and Jess listened with all the compassion that she normally had and I kept crying, in front of my only friend, whom I was about to lose due to moving home.

When I had finally finished crying Jess just said "Come on, let's go get your stuff hun, we can get you setup in the second room tonight." And that was it, we were room mates from then on. I couldn't pay even half my share of rent on my meager pay, but she allowed me to work off the rest in chores.

This worked for us, I went to class, then to work and when I wasn't work I was cooking us dinner or doing the dishes or laundry or just generally cleaning our apartment. I still didn't have much to my name but I was in my third year of college so when winter break rolled around I didn't know what Jess was planning on doing.

We had by this point shared more of our history than I ever had with anyone, I mean after you cry out your bully origin story from your best friend because you hit a growth roadblock you tend to be pretty open. However all I knew of Jess's family was that they didn't talk, no explanation and I never would invade her privacy to find out.

Since Jess was just going to stay in our apartment it was easy to convince my parent's I was going to stay here with her for break. They were understanding and were just happy I had found someone I loved, even though I continually told them it wasn't like that.

Which is probably why waking up at 4am to my phone continually going off on Christmas morning hit me so hard. My parents had been coming home from the annual family Christmas eve party and their car lost control. My Aunt who was calling me told me nothing was left, it was cold, she was a lawyer, she was like that. So for the first second time in less than a year Jess cradled me while I wept, though this time was far different, there was nothing she could do to fix it for me this time, she cried with me.

The next few weeks were a teary eyed blur. There was funeral planning, a wake, my large mostly Irish decent family grieved as they only knew how and drank. I didn't drag Jess down to any of it, she dragged me, knowing I needed to be there, knowing I needed the closure, just knowing what I needed.

After everything was done, she drove us home the 2 hours to our apartment. I slept in her bed that night, I know I couldn't be alone, I think she couldn't either. It was comforting to just cuddle and sleep, nothing happened you pervs, she was my only friend, it wasn't like that.

I found out later my family was well setup for this eventually, I now had a trust fund, a rather large trust fund. I told Jess but she said it changed nothing, but some things did change.

We were going on 6 months of living together now, I would cuddle on the couch with her or in her bed every once in a while now, though Jess always instigated it. One night though 3 months after losing my parents Jess and I were sharing a bottle of wine and just cuddling for warmth when she leaned in and kissed me.

I froze, here was this objectively cute woman kissing me but at the same time my only friend. There was no tongue but there was passion, she pressed her soft red lips to my decidedly smaller lips and hummed. When she finally pulled away I was breathless and speechless and she was the one to stumble over her apology as she ran this time. When her bedroom door closed I looked and realized it was late and not knowing what else to do I cleaned up, then went to bed.

The next morning everything was normal, we didn't speak of it, I made her breakfast and told her to have a great day at work before I myself went to class. When I got home the apartment was dark, which is odd I normally don't beat Jess home. 2 hours later and she still wasn't here, and wasn't answering texts. The next morning she was there at the counter waiting for me to make her breakfast once again.

We again didn't talk about the kiss, we also didn't talk about where she was the night before. When I got home from classes this time however she was home, and already had dinner ready, which again was odd, but the salad was delicious so I paid it not mind. After dinner Jess said she wanted to talk, so I put off doing the dishes and sat with her on our couch.

She explained that lastnight she had gone out and ended up getting drunk spending the night on a friends couch, when I asked her why her answer surprised me. The Kitty Shake had fired her, she didn't elaborate but told me that we may need to dig into my families money for a bit until she got a new job.

She was my only and best friend, what do you think I did. I took over full rent temporarily. And it was only a short time it ended up being about 7 weeks before Jess landed a job that would support us and our apartment. And things went back to normal, except Jess's new job was tending bar at some club in the city. At first she was home not so late but as the weeks went on she would be coming home later and later, to the point where I am sure some nights she didn't even come home.

I was worried and told her so, Jess said we would talk but it was a couple days before she was off shift. When she was finally able to talk she again made us dinner, again salad and a bottle of wine was shared. Then she dropped a bomb on me.

"Mark, you know I am trans right? The bar I'm working at is more than a bar and caters to people who are attracted to a girl like me."

I was floored, Jess was the only person I had ever kissed, and was my only friend in this world. She must have noticed the shock on my face, maybe she thought it was hate, it wasn't but she still spoke up.

"Oh god mark, you didn't know, I told you didn't I, I swear I told you". I don't know when she did but I believed her, at 5 foot 6 a bottle of wine goes right through me, it must have been one of our "girl nights" as she called them. "Jess I'm sorry I'm not mad, I am a bit shocked, I would have never guessed and I believe you told me but I don't remember it, I am sorry."

We sat there, in silence just holding each others hands, just being together. It was a good bit later before I could ask "What does 'more than a bar' mean?" I was young, not even 21 yet, I had no idea what happened in bars.

It was Jess's turn to look a little embarrassed, "Well...there's a stage, and well no bands play there, though there is music", I just stared it hadn't clicked yet, "Mark it's a trans friendly strip club, I dance on occasion, the money is good and it makes me feel good about being me."

I couldn't say anything bad about it if doing it made my best friend, and possibly love of my life, happy and I told her so. We finished the bottle of wine and cuddled up to some cheesy movie, I was still trying to figure out in my head how I had never noticed that Jess wasn't always a girl. There was no kiss tonight so I went to bed even more confused than I though I would be.

In bed that night I couldn't fall asleep, I was too distracted or horny or both, either way I had to take care of me. Reaching over to my nightstand I grabbed my phone and started looking for something to enjoy. Eventually my normal big boobs and blonde gave way to interracial porn and eventually I found myself looking up transgender pornography.

I'd never stumbled upon this before and I was taken back, I found my little cock getting hard, well I say little but it was average from everything I've read, though maybe a little skinny. I stroked myself to a fever reading stories and watching videos with transgender performers solo, with men, with women, I was in love, though at the time I didn't know with what.

In her room, Jess laid back in bed gently stroking her much larger cock, since the walls were so thing she had her gag in but could clearly hear Mark in his room and hear the videos he was enjoying too. She had wondered how he would feel about a girl like her though had been holding off telling him until now. He was so trusting and she didn't want to break that trust but didn't want to lose him either so had to make sure he was with her before he knew. She continued stroking until she came shooting all over her tits and face, and then licked herself clean before falling asleep.

Mark unknowingly came at the same time as Jess, his little dick shooting out on to his hand and stomach. He grabbed a tissue to clean up and was fast asleep before Jess was done licking herself clean.

-------------------------------------------

CHAPTER 2

-------------------------------------------

It was about a week before Mark and Jess were able to enjoy dinner together again. Jess's new job kept her out late some nights and Marks classes were ramping up now that they were into the spring, and he was spending quite a bit of time online at night. When talking over the inevitable bottle of wine this time though something was different. Mark was inquisitive about Jess's past and how she found out she was Trans? did she always know? did something spark it in her? did she like men? women? both?

Jess for her part answered all of his questions not holding back, she was pansexual and had always known she was trans but hadn't figured that out until about 2 years prior to meeting Mark. As the night carried on, they did something that almost never happened and got into the harder alcohol, considering it was a Friday night and Jess happened to be off, they decided to indulge.

They were sat opposite each other in the living room with a coin and a deck of cards on the table in front of them. A bottle of vodka to the side with 2 full shot glasses on the table also. This was Jess's idea, but Mark went right along with it. It wasn't truth or dare but it wasn't far off. You'd flip the coin and whomever won the flip got to pick a card first. Then the flip loser would pick their card, whomever had the higher card could either call truth, dare or drink.

To Mark's surprise, he won the first flip, and pulled an Ace from the deck of cards. Thinking he couldn't lose he felt like a king, Jess then pulled a King from the deck throwing it on the table and declaring herself the winner. When Mark smile and all turned over his card he was surprised to learn that the Ace was only a 1 in this deck and that he had lost, and lost hard.

Jess called for a shot, so Mark took his still thinking he should have won that one. It was Jess's turn she lost the flip and watched Mark pull his card first, she had no idea what it was but it couldn't be good he wasn't smiling like last time. She ended up pulling an 7 not great but not bad. Though when she flipped her 7 Marks smile returned, and he flipped his card to show an 8. She had lost and waited for his call. He also called for a shot and Jess took hers.

They continued on trading wins and loses until they were at the end of the bottle having reshuffled a couple times and played late into the night. They were both only in their underwear and knew a bit more about each other too. Like Mark now knew though Jess was trans she was a "top" as she said and Jess knew Mark was a virgin (though she already did know). They decided that this would be the last play and it happened to be Jess's turn.

She won the flip and pulled her card, a Queen, when Mark pulled his card he didn't look happy. They decided to flip at the same time, while finishing the last shots so the winner could only pick true or dare. As they both threw their heads back and downed their shots they flipped their cards to the table. Neither saw the cards right away but when they did Jess's smile grew and Marks never came.

Jess gave Mark an option for the dare, he could either wear her panties for a week OR a maids dress any time he cooked, cleaned or did the laundry for the next month. Mark seemed to object but Jess reminded him that friends keep their word and that includes keeps their dares but that she would give him till Monday to make up his mind.

When they got up to head to bed finally each gathering their clothes and stumbling a little, Jess pulled Mark in and kissed him with a passion he'd only felt once before. This time however he tasted her cherry lipstick as her tongue snaked it's way into his mouth. When Jess pulled away she giggled a bit as Mark was still kissing the air, god she thought he was going to be cute.

Mark passed out in his room after the kiss, not bothering to get dressed and slept late into the morning on Saturday. Jess was just finishing breakfast when he came out, wearing a very cute punk rock sundress which he hadn't seen her wear before. She was chipper and looking forward to the sunny spring day while he was hungover and look forward to going back to bed.

After breakfast and before she let him leave for bed she leaned in and whispered in his ear to remember his bet comes due Monday, before giving it a little flick with her tongue. Mark shivered as Jess skipped away grabbed her sunglasses and went out the door. He had no idea what bet he made last night, all he could remember was a kiss and the early truth or dare game.

As Jess skipped down the stairs to the park for a good bit of morning sun to wake her back up and kick this lingering hangover, she thought she'd have to go to the store and get a maids outfit for Marcia (as she wanted to think of Mark), something he'd look oh so cute in.