Nikki - Birth of a Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark tried to go back to sleep his head throbbing with his hangover. He just couldn't sleep wondering what he got himself into and feeling a little horny as well. In the end he picked up his phone and scrolled through his new favorites until he got to the site that made him really horny. The one that had both trans porn and what they called sissy hypno.

In not long at all he was fully naked rubbing his little dick edging for as long as he could last until he finally came dribbling on his stomach and hand yet again. As he reached for his tissues, he realized he was out, and now he was stuck, he didn't want to risk Jess coming back home and seeing him naked and covered in his own cum, but what was he to do. After a couple seconds sitting there with his own cum cooling on his abs he tentatively brought his hand to his mouth.

His first taste of his own cum didn't send him straight to hell like all the old church goers said. In fact he enjoyed it, maybe it was the taboo rush of it, maybe it was the taste either way before Mark knew it there wasn't anything left.

Sated Marks eyes closed and he drifted off to sleep, having some very strange dreams. When Jess returned she had spent about 2 hours out at the park and then the shop, she went to drop her bags in her room when she noticed Marks door partially open. He was naked on his bed, rolled onto his side with his cute little bubble but showing. Jess licked her lips hoping one day to taste his cute little ass, soon enough she thought and went on to her room.

Later that evening having slept off his hang over Mark made himself dinner. Jess was at work and was likely to be out late. He didn't dare break her trust and enter her room if it was closed but she had left the door open this time and he found himself looking in wondering if he could do it.

Her room smelled like her, and he loved that smell. He could see her makeup table covered in all sorts of things he had no idea about, he closet closed her bed a mess. While he normally only cleaned the common spaces and did the laundry her bed being a mess was getting to him, so he went to fix it.

While making Jess's bed he found something surprising in his hand, it was a hot ping ball that was on a leather band, he had no idea what this was for. Looking closely he thought he could just barely see teeth marks dug into it, though why would someone willingly put this in their mouth? With this Mark finished making Jess's bed and left her room.

At about 4am Jess came in, a little drunk, a little drugged, and very horny after all those creepy old men pawing at her all night, but she did make good money and enjoyed the attention. When she made it to her room, her door was open, had she left it like that? She then noticed her bed was made and her Bimbo ping ball gag was resting neatly on her pillow, that wasn't where she had left it. Thinking of Mark being in here and touching her ball gag instantly made her fully hard.

As she pulled her short skirt off and pulled her cock out of her panties she eyed Marks room while idly stroking herself. His room was dark but his door was open, pulling off her shirt and bra she slowly made her way to his door only her thong stockings and heels. Peering into his room she saw him asleep on his bed, sadly fully clothed this time, as she stroked though she though of him, naked, on his knees his pretty blue eyes looking up at her as she slowly slides her cock down his throat while gripping his cute blonde hair tight. She came fast and thought to herself how good this was going to be when he gave himself to her, she dreamed of Marcia face all dolled up mascara running while she gagged on her cock.

When Jess woke up it was well into the day, checking her phone she saw it was almost 1, she missed most of the day, thankfully she wasn't on shift tonight. As she got going for the day she found Mark sat at the kitchen counter reading a textbook and taking notes. She decided to push things a bit today and quietly came up behind him hugging him from behind and nibbling on his ear while asking him what he was studying.

Jess was actually curious as she enjoyed that Mark decided to continue his studies after losing his parents, most kids his age wouldn't have. Though she was more excited to press herself against him.

"So hun, have you decided on what you are going to choose to fulfill your bet? 1 week or 1 month?"

Mark began to protest but stopped himself, Jess was his best friend, he wasn't going to back out of the bet no matter what, that wasn't fair. Instead Mark asked Jess what he had agreed to as he was too drunk to remember. Hearing this, Jess told him the bet was off, he wasn't sober enough to agree to it so it was off, but Mark wouldn't hear it, he made the bet he's going to live with it.

"If you are sure then you had 2 options, either 1 week in my panties, I'd pick them, they'd be clean don't worry, or 1 month of doing the cooking, cleaning and laundry, and making my bed now that you took that one on yourself in a french made outfit, a full outfit, but you only have to wear that when you're cleaning, though it does require makeup too."

Mark's mouth was agape, he had just given up his out for this massive dare yet at the same time felt his little dick tingle. What was he going to choose, he had about 12 hours to think on it and choose to do so in his room, alone. Jess let him go and didn't bother him until dinner a few hours later.

Over salads Mark asked Jess why she had made this dare for him, was she trying to make him like her? Jess explained it was meant to be in good fun, the had been enjoying each others company and had traded tit for tat all night and she felt that this was one he couldn't one up her on like he had most of the night.

"Alright well I've chosen, I'm going to be your maid."

"You already were that sweety, now you'll just look the part, and I knew you would choose this so I already have your outfit, do you want to see?"

With this she proceeded to bring Mark into her room and dug the back out from the back of her closet. On her bed she laid a full fetish french maid outfit, with latex stockings, ballerina heels and a frilly choker. Mark felt his heart beat faster and his little dick get a bit harder looking at all this.

"The first couple of days I will do your makeup but I expect you to have it on while doing any choirs including making dinner so you may want to skip class until you learn how to do your makeup yourself." Mark thought about this, why was his little dick hard he thought. "Also you'll want to get some practice in the heels they aren't for the faint of heart but you should finally break 5 foot 8 now sweety."

For the next 3 hours Jess helped Mark walk in varying heels of hers which though too big fit well enough that he could get some practice. By the time they were done he was comfortable in a 3 inch wedge but had no idea how he would do in the ballerina heels the next day. Marks dreams that night were the craziest yet, though when he woke he couldn't pin any of them down.

In Jess's room the next morning she went to work on Mark, she had him shower and shave everything below his eyes, there wasn't much but it all had to go. Once done she had laid out frilly black and white bikini cut panties and nothing else. When Jess returned Mark had the Panties on and was waiting for her, she proceeded to clasp a bra on his chest and placed 2 rubber looking things in the cups, the results were eye opening for Mark.

Next she had Mark sit at her vanity while she did his makeup, it was subtle but there, the most noticeable part was the bright red lipstick she had him wear. Then she helped him get the latex stockings up his legs and finally the dress on as well. Finally with everything else on she helped him into the ballerina heels, nothing could prepare him for these, he nearly fell every step at first.

Eventually he got the hang of walking in the heels and the new height was astounding. Jess stayed home with him that first day and watched him do his maid's duties, commenting if something was not done right though only in jest. Once the dinner dishes were done Jess helped him remove his outfit and they went to bed separately.

The second day of his 30 day adventure in house keeping Jess again helped him get dressed and ready. He skipped class again today but Jess could not skip work so he was left alone just after dinner. He could have changed the moment Jess left but didn't, he wasn't sure why but he just didn't think of it.

After about the 3rd day of Jess doing his makeup each morning and having it on all day long he felt he had the hang of it and was already dressed and ready when Jess awoke with breakfast in hand for her. Jess simply smiled thanked Marcia as she had come to call Mark when dressed and went about her day. As Mark was comfortable doing his own makeup he went to class this day but to save time redressing after class he kept his panties on but not his bra/falsies or makeup.

And so life went for about a month, Mark feeling more and more comfortable in a feminine roll as well as a submissive one. Jess was making friends at the club also during this time, friends which could provide something for her she couldn't get from just dancing or being a shot girl. It was at this time she met Dwayne, a massive 6 foot 3 wall of muscle.

Dwayne was a dealer, he could get anything you wanted including the new designer drugs on the market. Jess met Dwayne during a private dance where he offered her E while he was grinding his cock into her panty covered ass. Jess accepted remembering her club days and how good E could be. It was even better, since then she's kept Dwayne's number and used it a couple times.

As Marks' month of house keeping came to a close Jess made sure to be there for his final night. Mark's finally night as Jess's maid funnily enough coincided with Mark's 21st Birthday being the 1st of June. Without Jess's knowledge Mark had taken to just wearing panties full time and was wearing them while they sat and chatted over a bottle of wine for his birthday.

"Marcia, thank you for fulfilling your end of the bet."

"Jess, that's not my name."

"I'm sorry Mark, I was just lost in the joke."

"I don't think it's Mark anymore either Jess..."

"What? What do you mean sweety."

"Jess I've been you're live in maid for a full month now, I've come to terms with how that made me feel, I'd like you to refer to me as Nicole now..."

"Oh Nikki!!! I'm so happy for you." with that Jess lept up and basically tackle hugged Nicole. The girls hugged and cried a bit and eventually they were kissing. Both girls fully invested this time with Nicole seeming to make up for lost time. When they finally broke the kiss they were both panting and very excited.

Jess took Nicole to bed that night, they both stripped down and got into light night wear of Jess's, she pulled at the cute hot pink thong that Nicole was wearing snapping it against her. They cuddled that night as lovers would, it was the best sleep that Nicole had since the loss of her parents.

The next morning the sun hitting Nicole was different, for one the sun didn't hit her in her bed in the morning, the window faced the wrong way. Secondly Nicole felt happy again, she was no longer Mark a short, waste of a man with a tiny little dick and still a virgin. She was not Nicole a short petite girl, with a tiny little dick who was still a virgin. Jess wasn't in bed anymore so didn't see Nicole cry just a little as she was still a sad little person.

By the time Jess did see Nicole everything was back to good. Nicole was still wearing her sleep wear but had put on makeup and was wearing a rob Jess had never seen before, it was cute.

"So Nikki, how does it feel to be you finally?

"This is going to take some time to fully sink in I think, I don't know if I want to continue with school as Nicole or Mark. I don't know what I want to do with my life now, what do I do?"

"Well first and foremost, if this is who you really want to be, and by the looks of you this morning it is, we should take you to get a make over, your hair isn't long yet but I'm sure we can get it styled just right."

With that Jess dragged Nicole back to the bedroom, dressed her as cutely as she could with what she had without getting her too slutted out, yet. Once dressed it was off to the salon, Jess had called and got them in and got Nicole the works, hair, makeup, mani, pedi, massage, all of it. Jess left Nicole with Rebecca at the salon and called up Dwayne.

"Hey baby, I need some things, can I swing by?"

"Anything for you baby girl, alright I'll see you in 20."

When Jess arrived at Dwayne's it wasn't the first time she'd been here, having sampled his good before. When she told him what she wanted he didn't blink and eye just asked why she needed it she was already beyond what the shit she asked for could get her.

"My roommate finally opened up to me baby, I want her to be the best her that she can be, this will move her along and open her up just right, and don't worry I'm sure she'll love you when she meets you in a bit." And she gave Dwayne a deep tongue kiss but he wasn't done with her yet.

Dwayne pushed her to her knees before him guiding her down to his hardening cock. As she freed his huge cock from his boxers and started to kiss her way up it he called his boy to bring over Jess's order. Jess continued to work his massive cock into her throat spittle spilling out of her lips as she did.

"MMM that's it girl, get me nice and hard before I take that sweet ass of yours."

"Yesss daddy, fuck you going to make me cum on this cock babe"

Dwayne just nodded and picked Jess up like she weighed nothing at all and flung her onto the couch. As he peeled her tight jeans over her fat white ass he couldn't wait to get her hooked and begging for him to take her everynight. Jess felt the warm lube being rubbed into her tight hole and moaned, Dwayne was the only one she let top her, and this was why, he was so fucking good.

Sure Jess was a size queen and Dwayne had all the size and more but he also knew how to fuck, and fuck they did. Dwayne's near foot long monster of a cock slide slowly into Jess's tight fat ass both of them moaning in time with his thrusts. When his cock finally touched her prostate she screamed, he slammed home again and again hitting just that right spot, Jess's mind was mush by the time she came all over Dwayne's fat cock.

She didn't even think about it when Dwayne pulled out and offered her his cock straight from her ass, she sucked it down and finished him off moaning all the way with her pretty green eyes staring up at her daddy.

"Yeah daddy, you want to give me your nut mmmmmm please cum for me daddy, I want you all over my face, please daddy"

Dwayne grunted and jammed his cock down Jess's throat coming fully in her mouth and throat.

"Aww daddy I wanted to feel you nut on my face"

"I know you did babygirl but I make the rules around here remember, I choose where to nut, my boy dropped off your order while you were cumming on my dick baby, here."

Jess grabbed the bag, cleaned up her face, put on new lipstick kissed Dwayne and then kissed his cock goodbye for now and went back to Nikki. When Jess saw Nikki after Becca worked her magic, it was as if a whole new girl was there in front of her.

"Nikki you look stunning girl! I knew you were right when you found out this was you!"

They continued the day shopping, diving into Nikki's trust fund a bit but once done, she had a whole new wardrobe and when they got home they threw out all her male clothes as well.

-------------------------------------------

CHAPTER 3

-------------------------------------------

The next day Jess was off work and Nikki still didn't know what she was going to do. She had long ago quit her job at the preppy store, she didn't need it what with her and Jess's agreement on rent and then her family leaving her all that money.

The girls spent the day talking and having a fashion show for Nikki, Nicole was really getting into all of this and was finally starting to feel happy. As the day wore on the girls had finished a bottle of wine by dinner and were on to the second one after and decided to watch a movie. Jess picked as she had the Netflix login. They were watching a cheesy love story that Nicole never would have picked before but was starting to enjoy it now that she was watching it with Jess.

Nicole was cuddled into Jess when she felt Jess start to get hard under her hand, she had no idea her hand had drifted to Jess's crotch and quickly pulled it away.

"Mmmmm put your hand back Nikki, I was liking that" Jess purred into Nicole's ear. Without really thinking about it Nicole put her hand back and even gave Jess a little squeeze. As the movie wore on Jess continued to nuzzle into Nicole and even started to whisper how good of a girl she was into her ear.

This made Nicole's heart race and her mind was starting to lose focus, but she kept rubbing Jess's girlcock in her panties. Jess finally couldn't take it anymore and pulled Nicole up onto her lap so that Nicole was straddling her facing her and kissed her deep. Nicole kissed Jess back and continued to stroke her shaft between them.

As they continued to make out Jess got a nasty thought in her head, she wanted to make Nikki beg her give her cock. Jess played with Nikki's nipples with one hand and rubbed her ass with her other will still sucking on her tongue, missing the clink of her tongue ring on Nikki's, we'll have to fix that she thought.

Nicole was getting extremely horny more than ever before even, what Jess was doing to her was making her so hot. She'd probably do anything Jess asked of her, the hypno playing back in her head making her more and more submissive without even knowing it. Finally just before she couldn't take it anymore Jess broke the kiss.

"Mmmmm Nikki, you taste good, I want you to do something for me, do you want to do something for my baby?"

Nicole just bit her lip and nodded shyly.

"No baby girl I want you to say it will you do something for me?"

"Yes Jess I'll do anything for you"

"Good girl, I want you to beg me, beg me to feed you my girl cock, will you do that?"

Again Nicole just nodded her eyes glazed lost in the lust.

Jess leaned it and Nicole thought it was to kiss so more but Jess pressed her lips to Nicole's ear and said, "No baby girl Nikki I need to hear you say it".

With that Nicole go up off Jess and down on her knees in front of her, "Jess can I please suck your girl cock? I really really want to feel your girl dick in my mouth" as she was saying this she was pulling Jess's panties down and almost hit herself in the face with Jess's hard and large girl cock.

Now while Jess wasn't as large as Dwayne she was large for a girl at about 8 inches and decently thick too and she was proud of it for sure. Nicole just stared this being only the second cock other than her own which she'd seen in real life. She was mesmerized until she felt Jess press the head down towards her lips.

Nicole kissed the tip, tentatively then stuck her tongue out to taste it. She was hooked already and didn't even know it. She kept kissing Jess's cock and licking up it until finally without a word she opened her mouth and lunged on it, gagging almost immediately.

"Fuck yeah baby, mmmmm slow down don't gag right away, make love to my cock and it will love you back."

Nicole slowed down and worked up a rhythm trying to emulate what she had seen in those porn videos she watched eventually getting pretty good with it, she couldn't get Jess's cock all the way in but she kept trying and go about 2/3rds of it.

Jess's continuous moans told her she was doing good and that made Nicole happy, she felt her little dick start to leak at the thought. She was bringing her best friend pleasure like she had never made anyone else feel before. She picked up speed letting her gag reflex bounce of the head of Jess's big cock.