Nikki - Birth of a Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Nikki, I'm going to cum, you're going to make me cum, fuck baby."

Either Nicole didn't hear, didn't care or didn't know what to do other than bob faster and deeper on this glorious cock in her mouth. She felt Jess tense the hand that was gripping her hair gripped a little tighter and Jess exploded in her mouth. Nicole swallowed as fast as she could but some shot out the sides of her mouth and onto her chin.

When Jess had finally finished coming and softened enough she slowly slipped out of Nicole's mouth. Looking down at Nicole she was just licking her lips and smiling.

"Did you like that baby girl? Do you like sucking my girl cock Nikki?"

Nicole continued to smile and nodded.

"Good then there are some things we need to discuss baby" with that Jess adjusted her panties somehow fitting her big girl cock back in for the most part and got up. Jess went to her room and retrieved the bag she got from Dwayne.

Returning to Nicole now somewhat composed and sat on the couch again, Jess placed the bag down on the table.

"Nikki I have a friend who I used for my pills and I went ahead and got you the same ones when you were at the salon today." Jess then went on to explain what each pill did and how often Nicole would have to take them, with some white lies in there too. One of the pills Jess got was one she didn't take, it made the recipient more suggestible and overall not as smart with prolonged use.

Nicole didn't blink an eye, she trusted Jess, this is where she was meant to be. From this day on Nicole took one of each pill she was given, every single morning. She still got dolled up to be Jess's maid but when not cleaning she would wear a cute dress or skirt around the house or out on errands.

At first Nicole had some fear of being out in the world as Nicole and not Mark but Jess suggested hypno to go along with her daily pills which eventually helped her cross the threshhold and go out in public as Nicole full time. The hypno was something Jess found and curated for Nicole and wanted her to listen to everynight, Nicole did as she was told.

Eventually Jess added other things for Nicole, she would still make Nicole beg for her cock she added buttplugs to her everyday wear, and the sizes just kept getting bigger. She also made Nicole sleep with a gag in each night, these varied from ball gags to cock gags depending on Nicole's mood as it was her choice. Jess also introduced her to her morning routine, an series of enima's until every thing was clean.

A few months after Nicole's birthday when Jess took her mouth for the first time, Jess took her out for tattoo's and piercings. Nicole's tongue, ears, belly button and nipples were all pierced and Nicole decided on a heart on her wrist and hot pink lips kissing her juicy bubble butt. Jess was very happy with her choices though knew there would be more to come.

Jess took Nicole home after her Tattoos and could barely contain herself. With Nicole's tongue healing it was time to take her virginity. They were kissing before they were even in the room and Jess basically dragged Nicole to their room throwing her on the bed on her knees. With Nicole on her knees Jess slid her skirt up and pulled her panties to the side and dove face first into Nicole's bubble butt.

"mmmmm yes baby, I don't know what you're doing but I love it, keep doing it to me"

Jess's tongue licked and pushed it's way into Nicole's ass over and over opening her up getting her ready for a good hard fucking. Nicole moaned for what felt like hours as Jess licked her so good, finally Jess stopped and Nicole felt something warm and wet being pressed against her hole and moaned even louder.

Jess's girlcock slowly spread Nicole open with Jess's hands on her hips Nicole moan and seethed as it did hurt. It hurt like nothing else but soon the hypno kicked in and it started to feel incredible. Jess rolled into a rhythm pressing her cock harder and harder into Nikki's tight ass.

Eventually Nicole started to hum back and Jess started to hit her prostate, it started to feel like nothing better. The warmth and this throbbing feeling filling her and growing. It was like a wave that just kept growing and getting bigger each time Jess thrust into her, until it finally broke.

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck I'm cumming" Nikki screamed as her asshole clamped down on Jess's cock making her cum deep in her ass.

Nikki's mind broke, she lay face down ass up with cum drooling out of her well fucked ass and her tongue hanging out of her mouth her eyes rolled back still trembling.

Jess didn't know what to do, she didn't think the drugs and the hypno would hit Nikki this hard. Nikki was out of it for a couple minutes more until she started to come to, to Jess's relief.

As Nikki came too Jess was stroking her cheek just making sure she was ok. They looked into each others eyes and Jess could tell Nikki was different, in the best way possible.

They kissed and before they went to bed Jess slid a bright pink butt plug into Nikki's well used and leaking asshole.

Tomorrow and beyond would bring more changes, and Jess just couldn't wait.

-------------------------------------------

First story, more to this to come, constructive criticism is very welcome.

Love - Emmalee