All Comments on 'Nikki Ch. 01'

by caprine

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Excellent...

Great story and the best part was your complete lack of the usuall phrases...as in , "cocks springing", "you know you want to", and all of the other boring, stale descriptions. Thank you for your creative story.

jmjdriverjmjdriverover 16 years ago
Great story

Very well written story. Your writing is getting much better with experience. Keep 'em cumming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

For an English teacher, you don't half make a lot of mistakes.

" My students know me as Ms. Norcross, my colleges as Nikki." Er? Would that be colleagues?

"as we past each other" Try 'passed'.

And what about "My hips began to move in the eternal motions of eros in full bloom"? Great mixed metaphor.

CheakoCheakoover 16 years ago
Don't mind...

What 'Anonymous in sanity' was really trying to say is: Get an editor. Even the greatest of writers make mistakes. And can't pin point them in their own drafts... on that note - The tactic of using dialog to cause movements in action is good once in a while. If its out played, it discourages some readers (like me). I didn't read all of it. But of what I did catch It was Mediocre (For me). Some people, of course, like the style.

PEATBOGPEATBOGover 16 years ago
Take greater care!!!

A good tale with just the right degree of eroticism and lots of possibilities for a summer of fucking fun!. I like your style so keep up the good work but please take greater care. While your story line and characterisation are excellent your writing is full of hilarious but distracting errors. Pete.

caprinecaprineover 16 years agoAuthor
Just a...

quick comment. I do proofread and edit multiple times, and I do mean, multiple times. But, things still manage to drop through the cracks. Perhaps I really should ge a Lit editor to catch at least some more of those errors. At the same time, I have yet to see a truly perfect, error free story on this site. But then, I have read but a tiny fraction of the total number of stories on Lit. I Try. Becasue of the Trolls and those who would ignore any other merits of the story and knock an author's (nearly every author on the site experiences this) story to near zero for a few, simple spelling or grammar errors, I am seriously considering dropping the public voting. The trolls take away any real value of this feature anyway. But, I will keep writing. Regards, caprine.

PEATBOGPEATBOGover 16 years ago
Don't lose hope!!!!

Well Caprine, I find it necessary to reply to your comments on our comments! You are right, things do manage to slip through the cracks but IMO proofreading multiple times should have resulted in fewer errors. They are, after all, quite a distraction and far from being just simple spelling and grammatical errors. Having said that, I do think that all comments should be helpful. I also think that comments should be encouraging to the author and reflect, honestly, the enjoyment the reader may (or may not) have received. Yes the Trolls among us are annoying but that should not cause you to drop the public voting and lose the benefit of constructive advice and praise. As for the Trolls, just remember that "from Assholes comes Shit" and accept that you can't please all the people all the time. Thanks for the personal email. Pete.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
amazing

I loved your story and had trouble making it through the whole thing without cumming, thank you so much

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
NICE WORK

What a lucky kid. I think it should be a very long hot summer :)

thebug37thebug37almost 9 years ago
Yep - Tim Scored An A+ In Sex Class

Wow, look what after school tutoring can do to improve a student's grades, especially in Sex Ed. Nice Story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous