Nikki Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not yet baby. Daddy not done yet. You naughty girl showed Daddy your naked shoulder but didn't show your naked body to Daddy, you've made Daddy so hard now. You need another punishment!"

Did Uncle Steve just incorporated my shoulder tease just now into our roleplay??!!

"But Daddy when did I showed Daddy my shoulder but not my body?"

"Yes. You did! You just did. Now show Daddy your wet pussy again."

"Yes Daddy... my pussy is still wet, very wet for Daddy!"

"Look at you, so wet so swollen. You dirty little slut!"

I spank your butt again, real hard this time. Daddy take out my 10 inch cock, already hard. Daddy fuck your wet little cunt now. So tight, you moan in pain but Daddy don't care.

"Yes Daddy, you are too big... slow down Daddy, ummm... slow down please Daddy!"

"Remember, never tease Daddy like that again. Daddy will fuck you real hard like this one day! I keep pumping your wet slippery hole, spank your ass in between."

I began to finger my pussy and play with my breasts as Uncle Steve continues to fuck me with his giant cock in the roleplay.

"Yes Daddy, fuck me hard, spank me hard... fuck your little Chinese fuck toy... I love it Daddy!"

"Yes... yes... Daddy cum inside you! Daddy pull out and cum all over your ass..."

"Yes Daddy... thank you Daddy." I hold Daddy cock and suck it clean. "Ummm... so much cum!" I swallow it all. "Thank you Daddy for the cum!"

"Good girl!"

"Thank you Daddy!"

"Baby, do you really love showing off to people? Like the gardeners today?"

"It's embarrassing Daddy! But yes, baby love to show off my naked body. I can't resist when they staring at me."

"How much you want to show?"

"Everything. Totally naked. Can I? Daddy?"

"If you love it. Daddy can arrange my friends to come for a small party. Then you can show off. Daddy don't want you to show off when Daddy not around, especially to strangers. Understand?"

"Thank you Daddy. Baby understand."

"Good girl. Time to sleep. Tomorrow I want baby to wear short shorts and cropped top. Daddy want you to prepare breakfast."

"Great! I will prepare delicious breakfast for Daddy. But how sexy Daddy wanted baby to wear? How short? See through?"

"Yes see through and super short! I want to see camel toe and pokies. I want to watch how my sexy little Chinese fuck toy as she prepares breakfast."

"Yes Daddy. I think I have those for Daddy."

"Great! Good night then!"

"Daddy, if tomorrow I wear exactly what Daddy wanted, will Daddy take me as your young little fuck toy for real?"

"You are already my young little fuck toy baby!"

"Promise me Daddy, make me your real fuck toy please!"

"Sure baby."

"Great! So we have a deal ya Daddy!"

"Daddy, please check your message tomorrow morning. Good night!"

I was extreme excited and anxious about my plan. Will Uncle Steve be angry after he knows I trap him?

I came down from my bed and I put on the clothes Uncle Steve selected for me. The crop tank top although not very low cut, but very sheer, my breasts and my nipples were clearly visible. The sheer body hugging micro booty shorts were covering just half of my buttock, and the small waistband came so low down my crotch and hugging my pussy like second skin. My pussy lips were clear outlined and my camel toe was clearly defined. Even my small protruding inner lips were visible! Uncle Steve will be able to see all of me!

I inspected the sexy young lady in the mirror. Uncle Steve would never ask his good friend's daughter to wear such skimpy sheer clothes. And if I wear these tomorrow, it will also mean I wanted to be more than just a daughter of Uncle Steve's good friend!

The next morning I woke up early and shaved myself completely clean and waited for Uncle Steve to wake up. Soon as he came out from his bedroom I put on the clothes he selected. My nipples were hard and my pussy was moist!

"Guess who?" I covered Uncle Steve eyes from behind while he was sitting at the terrace.

"Zhang Ziyi?"

"No."

"Fan Bingbing?"

"No."

"Tang Wei?"

"Not Tang Wei. Sexier than Tang Wei, younger than Tang Wei, Malaysian."

"Amber Chia."

"Haiya uncle, why you only know the older ones? Hehe..."

"Princess Nikki?"

"No... It's your young Nikki. See!"

I jumped over to the wooden floor and landed in front of Uncle Steve. Then I struck a few model poses for him.

"The clothes you have selected. I love it! Just a bit see through." I covered my chest and crotch to emphasize my point.

Uncle Steve leaned forward to get a closer look at the same time trying to hide his developing bulge.

"It's see through. But... come closer." He reached to me.

My heart began to race as the point of no return was right before me!

Two small steps forward and I stood right before Uncle Steve.

"It's so see through," I lowered my hands to unveil my breasts and my crotch.

My whole body was blushing hot as his eyes scorched my skin from my breasts down my abs to my crotch.

"Turn around." I turned my back to Uncle Steve. Intentionally tilted my butt up to show more of my sex.

"Just the way I love it!" Uncle Steve held my hips and sat me sideways on his lap.

"Thank you Nikki, for wearing this for me." His hands caressed my thigh and my back.

"You don't have to thank me. I love wearing these... for you." I softly kissed Uncle Steve at his cheek just next to his lips.

"Nikki, will you wear this for me this whole day?"

"Yes. I wear this the whole day for you. I wear it as long as you wanted."

"Thank you Nikki."

"But the shorts may be too wet if I wear it the whole day." I whispered into his ears.

"Are you wet now?"

"Getting wet."

"Never mind. I love it too. Thank you for fulfilling my wish!"

"Stop saying thank you. Would you like to join me in the kitchen? You don't have to cook, you just watch me cook. Would you?"

Uncle Steve was stunned for a while. Perhaps he was surprised by the coincident. His asked his roleplay partner to wear sexy and cook breakfast while he watched her cook.

"Come." I held his hand and lead him to the kitchen.

"Omelet and coffee?" I seated him at the dining table with an unobstructed view to the kitchen.

My breasts were bouncing and shaking freely underneath the flimsy tank top. Uncle Steve was watching me the whole time. The excitement of being watched and the sleazy memories of our roleplay turned me into a horny little girl! My nipples have never been this hard before and my juice has stained onto my booty shorts, leaving a wet sticky patch at my bottom. It wouldn't be long before Uncle Steve could notice my wetness!

During our breakfast Uncle Steve was frequently checking his phone. Maybe he was checking his roleplay partner message as I told him last night. I knew the time has come! I excused myself back to my bedroom. I sent a photo of my upper body in my sheer top to our roleplay thread. My heart raced like wild horse!

"Who are you?" Uncle was surprise to see his roleplay girl wearing a top exactly what I wore.

I took another photo of my chest.

"Like it?" I ignored his question and continue to play.

"Yes. Beautiful and sexy!"

I send another photo of my crotch in my tiny sheer booty shorts, with my camel toe clearly visible.

"Oh my god! Who are you really?"

"Like it? Is this exactly what you wanted me to wear?" My hands were shaking in excitement and anxiety at the same time.

"Who are you really?"

"Just tell me you like it, Daddy! I know you love it, Daddy!"

"Yes. Exactly, exactly the way I like it!"

"Great! Then I am your young little Chinese fuck toy, for real! Yay!"

I then wore a collar that I took from Uncle Steve secret wardrobe. With a leash in my hand, I walked down to the dining room. Uncle Steve was frozen on his chair with only his eyes following me walking to him. My heart pumping and my whole body flashing in heat as I was walking down the stairs, with my breasts swaying and bouncing!

"Nikki, are you..."

"Daddy, I am now your young little Chinese fuck toy, for real!" I placed the leash on the dining table and kneeled down before Uncle Steve.

"Oh my god! Nikki, I didn't know it was you. But it was just roleplay, not for real."

"Stand up... stand up." Uncle Steve leaned down and held my arms to lift me up.

"No Daddy, please put your leash on me first. I would be so proud!"

"God, Nikki, stop calling me Daddy! It's just roleplay, not for real!" He sat back on his chair, not aware of the bulge on his crotch expanding right before my eyes.

"YES Daddy, I knew it was all real. Everything in our roleplay was real. This house, my bedroom, the gym room, the angel wings ... were real! When we fucked, I knew you were thinking of me, fucking the real me. And I was thinking about you too. And your promise to make me real, must be real too!"

"Nikki, you tricked me! If I knew it was you, I would never accept you into our play! You tricked me!" Uncle Steve's terrified face turned red. I have never seen him so distressed before!

"Sorry... Daddy!"

"I am not your Daddy. You are Stephanie's daughter! Dammit!" Uncle Steve banged the table and looked away. The loud banging sound shook me. Overwhelmed by Uncle Steve furious response I realized I had went overboard. I realized I have ruined our relationship!

"I am sorry Steve! I am so sorry Uncle Steve! I thought you liked me. I thought when you said I am adult now and can decide for myself, I thought I can really decide for myself. I am sorry Uncle Steve."

"When you selected these clothes for me to wear, I thought you wanted me... otherwise why would you make your good friend's daughter wear such clothes, such skimpy sheer clothes? I am sorry Uncle Steve, I must have mistaken!" I stood up and walked away.

"No Nikki. Stay here." Uncle Steve held my hand firmly.

"Yes, I want you! I want you since the day I met you. Just that you are my good old friend's daughter... and you are still so young!" He turned my body to face him again.

"Nikki, I want you not just for pretty face or your young fresh body. I want you completely! Two months we live together and I know you are the girl I wanted! But you are still very young and I am not."

Uncle Steve's confession gave me hope.

"Steve... Daddy!" I kneeled down again with my hands on his thighs.

"I felt the same for you. Two months we live together and I know you are the man I wanted. I know you will not take advantage of me but I am very sure you want me. And I want you too, I want you more than you know!"

"Nikki, I can't be your Daddy. Your mom will be very angry. Many people that care about us will be very upset."

"No Daddy! No one has to know anything. I live here to continue my study and you provide for me everything. And I am your girl, like sugar baby for you, make you happy. But you know I am more than just a sugar baby that only exchange material things for sex with you. You know I am more than that. Don't you?"

"Nikki, I know you are a good girl. But sugar baby is totally another thing. What we put in words in our roleplay may not be what we could do for real. Like when I dressed you like an angel, I know for real there are men who love to fuck an angel girl and they fuck very hard, very rough... like you are really a sex toy...and just a sex toy, it's not just for fun, it's serious hardcore sex!"

"Yes Daddy, I understand. When I said in our roleplay that I am an imaginary exhibitionist, I told the truth. And when I wear what Daddy had selected for me yesterday, I knew that I am a real exhibitionist. The sheer and skimpy shorts and top, are making me wet. I knew I am an exhibitionist. And I knew Daddy love watching me dressing like this. Can we just start from here? Let me be your exhibitionist little slut? And Daddy teach me all other thing slowly?"

"Nikki, I am not sure... I am not sure!"

"Daddy, make me your sugar baby, your girl, your little fuck toy please!" I put the leash on Uncle Steve's hand.

"Oh Nikki, I am so happy that you want to be mine. But you have no idea what it means to be a fuck toy... you have no idea!"

"Yes I have no idea but I am ready to learn... I am ready Daddy."

"NO Nikki, you are not. The games that we played, some are wicked and brutal. I may put you into a jungle or deserted area, then some perverts will find you, rip off your clothes piece by piece, slowly and eventually they strip you completely naked, they might tie you down and fuck you... like you are just a worthless whore... and I love watching my baby used like a worthless whore! I am not sure if I want you to experience all these."

"I know you will never put me in danger or harm no matter what game we play. So please Daddy, I am your worthless whore. Make me your worthless whore!"

"Nikki, are you sure? Are you ready to be my little fuck toy, to make me happy, to satisfy me?"

"Yes Daddy. I love to be your little fuck toy! I'll make you happy and satisfy you!" I came closer to Uncle Steve and looked up to him, pleading him.

"Good! Then you will be my little baby, little girl and my little fuck toy when I need you. I will take care of you always." With a kiss on my forehead, Uncle Steve attached the leash to my collar.

My whole body was filled with joy and excitement!

"You are my baby girl now. You will always wear my collar or my bracelet. When you wear my collar, I know you are my baby girl and you belong to me, totally. But anytime in the future if you don't feel like being my baby girl for a day, if you need your own sweet time alone, or if you decide that you don't want to be my baby girl any more, you always have your freedom to take off the collar and you are free. Nikki, do you understand?" Daddy held my face and looked into my eyes.

"Yes Daddy, I understand." Tears of joy rolled down my face, like I was saying 'I do' at marriage ceremony!

"One more thing before you become my baby. Remember 'green', 'yellow' and 'red'. When there's something I do that you don't really enjoy and you want Daddy to end it sooner, you say 'yellow'. When you say yellow, I will slow down and do something else less intense. Understand?"

"Yes Daddy, I understand."

"Great! When there's something I do that you are totally not able to accept, or you are suffering or not comfortable at all, you say "Red", or when you are not able to speak, you shake your head 3 times while saying "uh uh, uh uh, uh uh", this means Red as well. I will stop everything immediately. Understand?"

"Yes Daddy. I understand."

"Saying 'No' in any play does not always mean 'No', sometime it means yes. So you don't use No when you want me to stop. Do you understand?"

"Yes Daddy. I understand."

"Now 'Green' is simple. When you are not saying 'yellow' or 'red', its green. When you say 'green', you are telling me you are enjoying it and want more. Understand?"

"Yes Daddy, I understand."

"Great! Now wait for me there." Daddy pointed me to the guest area sofa.

At first I sat on the sofa, but later I kneeled on the floor as I recalled seldom seeing girl with leash has the privilege to sit on the sofa. Daddy came down soon after I kneeled down on the floor.

He placed a pink box on the coffee table and sat on the sofa.

"Come here baby. Bring the small pillow." He tapped on the space beside him. I took a small pillow and sat beside Daddy.

"Up here, kneel."

"Yes Daddy." Daddy wanted me to kneel on the sofa instead of on the floor. He placed the small pillow on his lap and made me lay down across his lap with the pillow under my tummy.

Is Daddy going to spank me? My heart raced again!

He caressed my buttocks with one hand and my hair with another hand.

"Daddy?"

"Huhh!" I gasped in shock as the sudden slap landed on my butt cheek! I was anticipating a spanking but never prepared for it. The slap was not really hard and the pain disappeared soon after. But I began to feel the burning and the pain as Daddy dropped his palm again on the same spot.

"Ouch! Daddy!"

Daddy spanked my buttocks a few more times on the same spot, the weight of his slap increasing each time. Tears were beginning to well up in my eyes as Daddy's handprint was burning on my skin!

"Baby, you have all the freedom in this house, but to open my locked wardrobe without my permission is totally unacceptable. Do you understand?"

"I understand. Daddy, I understand. I am sorry!"

In one swift action, Daddy pulled my thin booty shorts down my thighs and exposed my bare ass completely, causing my pussy to throb uncontrolled. It was a mixed moment of pain, embarrassment and excitement. Never in my life has someone pulled down my shorts and exposed the most private part of my sex. My cheeks blushing in heat as the embarrassment swept through my face. However the excitement of exposure awaken the exhibitionist inside me! I shamelessly tiled my ass higher to display my engorged lips!

His hand came back to my other butt cheek.

"Baby, I want you to remember this rule; always ask for permission."

Another slap landed on my fresh butt cheek, the weight was not like the first slap. It was much heavier!

"Ouch!"

Soon the slaps increased in weight and speed until I twitched and hissed in pain. Tears escaped my eyes and rolled down my face as the spanking continued to shake my hot burning bum. I didn't expect my mischief would lead to this!

"I am sorry Daddy. I promise not to do it again. I promise!" I begged for forgiveness while clutching my ass cheeks to ease the intense pain.

"You promise?" After a few more spankings Daddy finally stopped.

"Yes Daddy, I promised! I will always ask for permission first!" Although Daddy stopped, the waves of stinging pain continued to spread over my clutched buttocks.

"Good girl! I like good girl."

"Pain?" His warm palm caressed my tender red buttocks, giving me some reliefs and comfort.

"Yes Daddy. But I deserved the punishment."

"Yes, you deserved the punishment. The red and the pain will go away soon." Daddy continued to gently caress and squeeze my butt cheeks. To my surprise, despite all the pain my pussy crack was on the verge of leaking!

"Now baby, sit on Daddy's lap." I rose from Daddy lap and pulled my shorts back, the thin white shorts wrapped my moist pussy again.

As much as I was aroused by Daddy's spanking, Daddy was equally hard after he spanked me! The bulge on Daddy's lap was too big to ignore! His loose shorts were barely covering his manhood, leaving the shape of his cock clearly outlined. This was the first time I could see the shape of Daddy's manhood!

His manhood was touching my crotch when I sat on his lap with my legs spread on his sides.

"Daddy punished you the first moment Daddy accepted you as my baby. So I want to make sure you understand that Daddy punished you not because you are a bad girl, nor I am the type of Daddy who loves to punish his baby for his own selfish gratification." Daddy wiped the tears from my cheeks then pulled my waist closer to him, adding pressure to my crotch against his erect manhood.

"I understand Daddy!"

"It is that going through my personal items and use them without my permission is certainly punishable. That's why you were punished today. That's the only reason to your punishment. Clear?"

"Yes Daddy, I am clear."

"Now give Daddy a kiss."

I held Daddy head by his cheeks and planted my first wet kiss onto his lips. Daddy pulled my waist even closer and I ground my crotch up and down along his hard on. Soon we progressed into a wet kiss and indulged in our bodily gratification. Daddy experienced lips and tongue was driving me to heaven.

"Daddy, teach me to be your real young fuck toy, I want to be your fuck toy..." I broke the kiss to express my desire and plunged my lips onto Daddy's lips again.

"Ummm... humm... ahhh..." Daddy was greedily exploring my back from my ass cracks up to my neck while I continued to grind his erect manhood.