Nikki Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually Daddy broke the kiss.

"Daddy, can I be your angel today? That day in the club, everyone enjoyed your angel but Daddy didn't. Today I want to be an angel, just for Daddy."

"Angel? You want to be my angel today?" Daddy caressed my face and seemed happy to my suggestion.

"Yes, I want to be Daddy's most adorable angel today!"

"Good! Daddy wants to play with his angel today. Go..." Daddy lightly patted my butt and I happily went upstairs to the kinky wardrobe.

There were quite a few lingerie sets to go with the angel wings, but I decided to be a naked angel today. I so wanted to be totally naked for Daddy. Walking down the stairs with just a pair of angel wings bouncing on my back, I can't contained my excitements from showing through my smiles. But as I saw Daddy stunned in astonishment, I realized I have hit Daddy's nerve with the angel wings.

"Hey Sir, I am looking for Mr Steve Low. Are you Mr Steve Low? Hehe..." I wanted to pretend an angel comes to earth scene but can't stop my giggle.

"Yes I am Steve Low. How may I help you... Miss Angel?" Daddy scanned me from my face down to my toes and back on my face. My whole body filed with joys!

"Great! Mr Steve Low, heaven has come across your generosity in providing and protecting a 19 year old girl from hunger and danger. Because of your good deed, the heaven has awarded you with an angel, that's me, angel Nikki."

"That's heavenly fantastic! You are my reward... what a wonderful reward!" Daddy stood up and came closer to me.

"Yes, angel Nikki is all yours now. I hope you don't mind about me being naked. You know clothing is optional in heaven and I don't really like clothing. Unless you want me to, I will wear whatever you wish. I will do whatever you wish. I am all yours now." I knelt down and plant a kiss on the back of Daddy's hand like a slave submitting to her Master.

"So you are all mine! All I wish for is a fuck toy, can an angel be my fuck toy?" Daddy sat on the sofa again and caressed my hair.

"Yes, I can be your fuck toy, I want to be your fuck toy Daddy... Can I call you Daddy?"

"Sure. You can call me Daddy. But to be my fuck toy, you have to know Daddy's cock first. Go take a look and say hey."

"Now?" My face blushed when Daddy asked me to take a look at his manhood!

"Yes. Now"

My heart raced as Daddy spread his legs to allow more space for me to get closer. I didn't know how to begin so I stared at Daddy for help.

"Open it."

My hands were subtly shaking when I released Daddy's giant cock from the constraint of his shorts. His angry purple cock head sprung into the air the moment I pulled the waistband.

"Daddy... it's BIG!" I looked up to Daddy in shocked.

"First time seeing a real cock?"

"Yes Daddy. Can I?"

"Sure. You have LONG way to go baby." My face blushed again as Daddy used a double meaning word.

The veiny shaft continued to emerge as I pulled the waistband down all the way to the base.

"Daddy, it's taller than my face!"

"Yes, I guess so." Daddy answered with pride.

With one hand holding the waistband, I grasped the hard rod before me and pulled it closer to me.

"Slow down baby, slow down. Take off my shorts first."

My face turned full blush as I realized I was too eager to taste Daddy's cock!

"Yes Daddy." Daddy lifted up his bottom and I pulled Daddy shorts all the way off his legs. Daddy's magnificent manhood and his balls displayed right before my eyes! I was spellbound and could not move my eyes away!

"Baby, now you can touch it, feel it and play with it."

The heat and the stiffness of the shaft in my hands sent thrills down my spine. The sleazy thoughts of the big wide cock inside my body aroused me further and my pussy quickly flooded with my love juice. I rubbed the length of the stiff shaft while leaning my head closer to Daddy's cock.

"Can I kiss?"

"Go ahead baby."

"Thank you Daddy!"

I maneuvered the shaft to my mouth and I kissed the cock head lightly. The mesmerizing faint scent of Daddy's male organ stimulated my desire. My kiss was getting deeper and soon my lips enveloped Daddy's cock head. I sucked and licked the cock head inside my mouth like having a wet kiss with Daddy's cock.

"Yes baby... Yes!" Daddy had his eyes closed and moaned softly. I was happy and proud of my achievement!

After a few more kisses, Daddy leaned forward and held my head firmly as I continued to kiss his cock head. Daddy began to take control, pushing my mouth deeper down his hard meat rod. I was struggling to accommodate his thick cock. Soon Daddy's cock head was chocking at my throat, but Daddy continued forcing it further down until I was gagging on his cock. My tears role down my cheeks and my saliva wet Daddy cock, making a sloppy messy scene in front of Daddy.

Daddy was so powerful! I wasn't sure if that was Daddy's sheer muscle strength or Daddy's strong desire that he kept inside him for too long.

"Yes, good girl!"

"How do you like it baby?" I nodded with my head in limited movement under Daddy firm grips, completely submitted myself to Daddy!

"Look at Daddy, I want to see how you take Daddy's cock." I obediently looked up to Daddy as the endless shaft was forced down my throat, again and again, faster and faster. Daddy moans were getting louder and louder as my lips was inching towards the base of his cock.

I could feel Daddy's force and lust as Daddy was using my throat for his gratification. I was determined to be Daddy's good girl to take in whatever Daddy is giving!

Daddy was getting very rough and forceful, pushing my head down his thick hard shaft. His cock head shoved deep into my throat. I am powerless to do anything except to relax my throat for Daddy's pleasure!

My throat kept rejecting Daddy big cock with strong gag reflexes every time Daddy forced his cock down my throat.

"Try not to cough... relax baby!" Daddy lightly slapped my face to remind me how to be his good girl. I nodded as tears role down my cheeks. I have determined to do my best for Daddy!

Daddy shoved his cock down my throat again, again and again, deeper and deeper every time!

"Look at me, my little angel. Look at me while I cum on your face!" Daddy lifted my head up along his cock and I quickly looked up to Daddy like a good little girl and got ready to receive Daddy's cum.

Daddy immediately exploded in my mouth while my lips were still enveloped his cock head! For the first time in my life, a man came right before me, right inside my mouth! Daddy's cum filled my mouth. Daddy pulled out and continued to cum all over my face. That was a lot of cum! I have never expected so much cum! Then Daddy shoved his cock back into my mouth again. I remembered that all girls suck and swallow cum in the porn videos, so I sucked and swallowed Daddy's cum. It tasted strange but nice. I continued to lick and suck the cum around Daddy's cock.

"Daddy, did I do well?" I looked up to Daddy while clearing the cum around my lips and my face into my mouth.