Nikki Ch. 02

Story Info
Nikki finds where she belongs.
8.7k words
4.74
15.5k
14

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a sequel of Nikki Ch 01. I suggest you to read Nikki Ch 01 first if you have not.

Edited by Notemale.

-----------------------------------

Nikki Ch 02

A few days later a new prompt appeared, "[M4F] Sugar Daddy Looking for Chinese Sugar Baby"

I wrote to him,

"Hi, I am a Chinese college student. I am poor. I am tired of living in constant worries of money, part-time job and sometime a place to stay. I love middle age man, tall, fit and strong. A man that give me everything I need. Trust me, I don't need a lot. Most importantly, I needed a man that gives me sense of security. I am an imaginary exhibitionist and submissive. I don't know if it is for real because these are only in my fantasies.

My kinks; DDLG. Exhibitionism; sexy, skimpy, tiny, sheer clothes. Clothes control. Nude in public, sex in public, being watched. Submissive, light bondage, blindfold, spanking. Rough sex, DP, gangbang, dirty talk, cosplay, big cock, etc.

I don't know if these are my real kinks as I said before, these are only my usual fantasies, not my real experiences. I have no real experience.

If you like a real Chinese girl and have the patience to explore my kinks and teach me, I can be a very loveable sugar baby, just for you. Hope to hear from Daddy soon."

Very soon he replied and asked for my details. With my real numbers and details, we progressed very fast in our roleplay. He let me stay in a big house. He used his house for our roleplay, except the house is only for me and he stay somewhere else. He told me what he like. We have very extensive exchange of clothes ideas. Our first roleplay ended just before 4 in the morning and I was excited and horny. I decided to make it real for Uncle Steve! I wanted to show off my body to Uncle Steve! The imaginary exhibitionist inside me has finally found an audience!

Without thinking much I began to buy sexy skimpy clothes. I bought a few gym wears, some sexy tops, short shorts, short dresses, miniskirts and lingerie sets from the online stores using Uncle Steve credit card. All the clothes were according to our roleplay ideas. I shaved my body completely clean as Uncle Steve requested in the roleplay.

We had a few more roleplays. He selected a sheer dress for me for the dinner in a high class restaurant. He asked me to suck his cock even when the waiter was around. Then we went back home and he fucked me right in the guest room. Another night he brought me to a private club, dressed me in a very tiny sheer white lingerie set and decorated me into an angel with a pair of small white angel wings, a collar with leash, and a butt plug. He then led me into a room full of men and I became an angel sex toy. I roleplayed double penetration for the first time and let them cum all over my body while he is watching. He praised me for serving his friends very well! I became a fuck toy in our roleplay although I am still a virgin in real life!

The clothes continued to arrive. The day before our next gym day. I spent almost the whole evening trying them on in my room. Checking myself wearing my new tops and shorts in the mirror. I also tried various postures simulating the gym exercise. I tried all my underwear in combination with the gym wears to evaluate the visual effect; which one gives the most obvious camel toe, which one gives the most noticeable nipples pokie, which panty gives the ugly panty line, which bra looks ugly, etc. But at the end of the trying, I decided to go no bra and no panty. Because I have been fantasizing Uncle Steve seeing the shape of my young pussy and my breasts.

The excitement from my showoff plan kept me awake almost the whole night. But in the morning I chickened out in the last minute. I wore a one piece jumpsuit and a panty that showed no camel toe. The exhibitionist inside me did not dare to take a bold step out to real world!

However, my tight-fitting one piece jumpsuit managed to impress Uncle Steve. He was surprised and delighted to see me joining him in my new backless jumpsuit. He praised how my gym wears highlighted my fit and slim body shape. Our gym session was ordinary and nothing extraordinary happened. I tried all chances to stay in front of Uncle Steve so that he enjoyed a clear view of my body in tight jumpsuit. I did my warm up and stretching right in front of him, stuck out my ass as high as possible to display my bottom. Even with my best efforts, I only caught Uncle Steve staring at me occasionally. But these few stares were enough to make my pussy wet!

Not wanting our session to end so uneventfully and desperately wanting some progress, I pretended to trip on a dumbbell on the floor and fell onto Uncle Steve. He caught me from falling and I landed into his fold. His firm chest was so enticing when I hugged him tightly for support. One of his hands was on my back and the other on my bum. I did not let go of him and he did not let go of me.

"Are you OK?"

"My ankle... just hold on a second."

"Ok." His hand subtly felt my ass cheek before moving up to my back.

He sat me on the mat and examined my ankle. He was secretly looking up between my thighs as I slowly spread my knees to display my tightly wrapped crotch. I regretted wearing my panty!

"Ouch!"

"Sorry. You twisted your ankle." My pretended fall actually twisted my ankle for real!

"Don't worry, let me help you. Come." He placed one arm around my back and the other arm around the bend in my knees then his picked me up effortlessly. I placed my arms around his shoulders and once again I was in his firm chest. My heart raced as we made eye contact in such a closed distance.

Uncle Steve seated me on a gym bench and applied cold press on my ankle.

"Sit here until the cold press stops the swelling. I'll go freshen up and come back to you."

"Ok Steve. Thank you."

"Welcome Nikki. I will be back soon to take care of you." Uncle Steve caressed my hair then planted a kiss on my forehead and left me. The sudden intimacy stunned me. What was the meaning of the kiss?

Soon Uncle Steve came back wearing his T-shirt and cotton shorts. After examining my ankle he suggested that I take shower first then continue with the cold press.

"Can you walk?"

"No Steve, still pain. Sorry, can you carry me?"

"No problem. You are so skinny." I was back in his arms in no time.

"Steve, you are so strong!" Uncle Steve replied with a smile and carried me to my room.

"STOP! STOP! You can't go in! Put me down and I can go myself." I recalled that I didn't tidy up my new clothes after last night. All my skimpy sheer clothes, my kinky underwear were scattered around on the bed and floor.

"Why?

"My room... ahhh... is very very messy."

"Silly. Don't tell me you want to tidy up your room first in this situation." Uncle Steve continued and entered my bedroom.

"No Steve, NOOO!" He walked into my room.

"Oh I am so sorry Nikki! It's a bit messy."

All my barely there tiny little pieces of underwear were on display! All my sheer skimpy clothes were laid bare for Uncle Steve to examine! My face blushed in heat! Even burying my face in Uncle Steve's chest could not hide my embarrassment!

While Uncle Steve smiled in delight.

"Never mind, let me settle you down first." Uncle Steve carried me into my washroom and seated me down on the toilet bowl. Then be brought a plastic chair and placed it under the shower. He transferred me to the plastic chair and made sure everything I needed were within reach.

"Steve, my clothes?"

"Too dangerous to change your clothes here, you might fall again. After you are done, I'll will bring you to the bed. Change there, it's much safer. Use your towel after you are done. Ok?"

"Ok... I will call you. Thank you Steve!" I figured that I can't say much with my injured ankle.

I took my shower on the plastic chair. After I wrapped myself with my towel I called Steve and he came in to carry me out. For the first time my shoulders and my legs were bare in front of Uncle Steve. My naked fresh mound was exposed in between my inner thighs and barely covered by the towel stretched across my thighs. A small bulge was formed at his crotch but I can't figure out whether it was his erection or something else. Uncle Steve carried me to my bed with his strong arms.

To my surprise my clothes were all folded and arranged neatly on the side of my bed. I was embarrassed and at the same time aroused by the fact that Uncle Steve has gone through every piece of my new clothes! He must have touched and examined those barely there tiny underwear and those sheer short shameless outfits!

"I thought you might not be able to pick up your clothes on the floor, so I just gathered them on the bed for you. I hope you don't mind."

"Sorry that you have to do this for me... so embarrassing. Thanks any way. You are very thoughtful."

"You know what to when you are done right?"

"Yes, I know, call my savior!" I answered in cheeky tone.

"Call me. Savior is not at home." He stroked my hair gently and kissed my head affectionately before leaving me alone in my room.

As I continued to pat dry myself, I noticed a set of clothes were placed within my reach. Oh my god! Uncle Steve not only folded and arranged all my clothes for me, he has selected the clothes for me to wear! A set of lacy white underwear, a pair of grey cotton short shorts and a white cropped spaghetti top. His arrangement set off another round of heart pounding inside me! He kissed me at my forehead in the gym room, carried me up to my room, like carrying his bride, tidied up all my clothes including my underwear, he caressed my hair before leaving me alone. Now he also selected my clothes for me to wear!

He was behaving more than just an old friend of my mom, more than just an uncle to a 19 years old girl! I was delighted by his showing of affection to me and we are getting more intimate. But at the same time, I began to doubt the morality of my sugar baby roleplay with Uncle Steve and my plan to actually become his sugar baby.

Am I treading on dangerous waters here? Is it dangerous water anyway? Is there a morality issue here? I don't know. But I knew I wanted to wear those sexy clothes for Uncle Steve so badly! I wanted to show him my body in those sexy clothes!

I carefully put on my underwear and my clothes. The lacy underwear felt so sexy on me. My shorts were really short and my spaghetti tops were low and skimpy! I have never worn such skimpy clothes before in my life!

"Steve... Steve." The door opened and Uncle Steve came back in. I felt like a new bride sharing her first night with her new groom! His eyes lit up when he saw me wearing the clothes he selected!

"Do you like it?" I turned my body to face Uncle Steve and asked him.

Silly me, why should I ask him this question? But it was too late.

"You look beautiful, adorable Nikki! I am glad that you finally bought some new clothes for yourself."

"Thank you Steve. It was your money though... hehe." I giggled to conceal my excitement in showing off to him.

"But do you think the bra is too big for my top? Looks very ugly." I pointed at the bra that sneaked out from the tiny top.

"Yes. You have to excuse me, I don't really know how to select clothes for a woman." He then moved the other bras nearer to me.

"Call me again." He turned and walked out.

"Steve... you can stay, just look away. I will be done soon enough." I held his hand and stopped him. Our eyes met and I saw his eyes burning in desire.

"Ok then." He stepped back and turned sideways. But he turned in the direction of the wardrobe mirror which gave a clear view of me sitting on my bed. From the corner of my eyes, I noticed him staring into the mirror!

I knew the time has come to take my decisive move!

I pretended ignorance of Uncle Steve watching me and proceeded to remove my top and my bra. My breasts broke free under his watchful eyes. My nipples slowly swell and harden as I tried the other bras! And knowing him watching me only added to my excitement! Never before my life had I enjoyed such arousal of letting a man seeing me naked! Finally I put my spaghetti top back on without a bra.

"Ok Steve. I am done."

His eyes were popping out when he turned to me, looking up and down at my face and my chest.

"This top is too low cut so no bra is suitable. And I don't think we are going out any way. Can I... just do without bra? Do you mind?" I blocked my chest with my arms as I became self-conscious about my unconstrained breasts. But I could not stop my erect nipples from poking at the soft white fabric.

"Ahem... You are a big girl now. You can decide for yourself really. I think you look very beautiful without your bra." His praise boosted my confidence!

I saw a tent slowly developed on his shorts.

"Thank you... Savior, hehe!" I raised my hands to Uncle Steve.

This time Uncle Steve carried me even higher on his body. Probably to avoid his erection touching me. I cradled his shoulders in my arms. The spaghetti top was only covering half of my breasts. My unconstrained breasts were visibly shaking in every steps Uncle Steve took me down the stairs. I have never exposed so much of my chest to a man before and I felt so good, so sexy! Especially in the arms of Uncle Steve, a man that I have been having so much sleazy fantasies and roleplay with!

Uncle Steve was strong and steady. I felt so secure with him carrying me down the stairs. And I recalled our roleplay where he was holding me at my bum with my legs griping his waist, bouncing my pussy on his cock. He used me like a fuck toy in the roleplay. Now with me wearing skimpy clothes and carried by him, the roleplay seemed more real than ever. My love juice flooded my pussy!

"Thank you Steve." I can't help kissing his face when he lowered me down on the sofa. I was confused between reality and our roleplay!

"You are welcome my Princess Nikki!" He reciprocally kissed my forehead and cheekily replied.

My heart melted. I don't know how mom would think if I tell her I am a fuck toy for Uncle Steve, her good old friend. But I am an adult now, I can decide for myself.

Uncle Steve gave my ankle another cold press and wrapped my ankle when the swelling subsided. I sat on a chair and rested my leg on a stool for him. His eyes were leveled with my chest when he kneeled in front of me. My white panty was exposed as the leg seam was too narrow leaving a big gap between my inner thigh and the leg seam. My pussy started throbbing when I saw Uncle Steve was stealing glances. I slowly spread my legs to widen the gap exposing more of my white panty to him. I regretted wearing my panty!

We spent the evening watching movies. At first I sat beside him, then I leaned on his shoulder. Later he cradled me and I rested my head in between his arm and his chest. His hand moved around my waist, my thigh and my bum but did not take further action. I caressed his thigh occasionally, sometime my hand moved so closed to his bulge.

"It's time to sleep. Is your ankle still pain?"

"Yes, still a little bit. Can you carry me... one more time please?" Actually my ankle didn't really feel pain but I took advantage.

"Ok, come." And Uncle Steve carried me to my room.

Before we reached my room, I planted my face on his neck and whispered, "I like the clothes you have selected for me today. Can you select my clothes again?" My heart pounding fast for such a sleazy request!

Uncle Steve placed me on the plastic chair in the washroom and with a smile he replied,

"Sure, happy to. Call me when you are done."

I was excited in anticipation.

After my warm shower Uncle Steve helped me back to my bed and left my bedroom. A tank top and a booty shorts were placed on my bed. The soft sheer fabric of the tank top intrigued me to imagine how smooth it will outline my curves and how clear it will reveal my breasts. The micro booty shorts were even shorter and tighter than the shorts I wore today! And I could not find any underwear on my bed! Does it mean that Uncle Steve wanted me to wear no bra and no panty tomorrow? My heart skipped a beat when the thought struck me!

And he forgot my pajamas.

"U forgot my pajamas." I sent Uncle Steve a message.

After a while he replied. "No. U sleep naked to night 😈"

"Ok Princess Nikki sleeps naked 2nite 😝" in our roleplay Uncle Steve wanted me to sleep naked anyway.

"Sorry just joking. Can I come over and get one for u?"

"No need I sleep naked but pls off light 4 me tq"

"Ok. Coming."

Soon he knocked and opened my door to off the light. My heart began to race.

"No good night kiss for the princess?" Spoke from my bed with my naked body hiding below my blanket. My heart raced like crazy not knowing what to expect!

"Sure Princess Nikki always gets her good night kiss." He walked to the side of my bed.

"So, naked?" He asked with a mischievous smile.

"Yes, naked. Don't believe me? You can check?" I slowly pulled my blanket down to reveal my bare shoulder and bit of my chest. My pussy began to get wet and my heart almost jump out of my throat!

He stopped my hand and said, "Don't be naughty. Good night Princess." Then he kissed my forehead and left my room.

"Good night."

It took me some time before I could calm down from my excitement. At the same time I was waiting for my Daddy's message.

"Baby, sleep already?"

I replied immediately.

"Not yet. But on bed now. Waiting for Daddy."

"What's you wearing?"

"Nothing. Naked, just the way Daddy like it."

"Good girl."

"Daddy wanna see?"

"Yes. Show Daddy. Daddy want to know if you really naked or you just playing with Daddy."

Was Uncle Steve thinking about just now? Wondering if I was truly naked?

"Ok. Let me slowly remove my blanket. See Daddy, I am totally naked."

"Yes. Good girl."

"Daddy my pussy so wet now. Help me please!"

"Why your pussy wet? What naughty thing made my baby wet?"

"Daddy promise not angry?"

"It depends. Tell Daddy."

"This morning the gardeners came. I was enjoying my morning swim. My bikini swimsuits Daddy bought me were so tiny. So they kept staring over at me when I swim, especially when I came out from the pool and relaxed on the lazy chair. Daddy, they made me so excited."

"So today my naughty little showoff slut get to enjoy!"

"I am not a showoff slut! But I was so excited being watched! Later when they started working on the indoor plants, I pretend that they can't see me. I went to take shower at shower post, totally naked! I could see them watching me from inside the house. Felt so excited, so nice! Just now baby recalled the shower and I get wet again."

"Oh baby, that's bad! That's very bad! You show off your young body without Daddy approval! Even without Daddy knowledge and you were alone at home, that's very dangerous to do naughty thing when you are alone. Understand?"

"I am sorry Daddy. I was lonely this morning. I promise, will not do it again. I am sorry Daddy!"

Daddy cuffed your hands and your legs. Daddy order you to kneel with all four, your bare ass sticking out into the air. Daddy can see your glistening pussy lips, so wet and so swollen.

"This is to remind you to be a good girl; never do naughty thing when Daddy not around, or when Daddy don't know beforehand. Do you understand?"

I spank your bum and you jump at the pain and surprise.

"Yes. Baby understand."

"Are you sure you understand?"

I spank again, harder this time. Your bum shake when I hit your ass cheek.

"Ouch! Yes, Daddy I understand."

"Can you remember so you will not do it again in future, without Daddy's approval or order?"

I spank again.

"Ouch! Yes Daddy, I will ask for permission or do it if Daddy order me to. I promise Daddy."

"Baby, do you like how Daddy punish you?"

"Yes Daddy, I deserve to be punished. I love how Daddy punished baby. Thank you Daddy."