Nikki Kim: A Secret Between Sisters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Because that's what my sister was. That was the secret she'd been keeping from me all these years.

I had sucked Johan's dick, too. But not like this. Not like Nina. She was taking him whole, stroke after stroke, her lips sliding from root to tip and back without even gagging.

It was impossible, what she was doing, because I had tried. Johan had put his hands on the back of my head and pressed his cock deep inside my throat, forcing me to open it wider than I ever had. I had choked and gagged and cried just to plant my lips against the base of his shaft even once.

But Nina was doing it effortlessly, over and over, her ponytail bouncing rhythmically behind her as she swallowed one full-throated stroke after another. She was taking him so easily that Johan's hands had nothing to do, so he had clasped them behind his head, leaning back in repose, the very definition of privileged.

And he was clearly in ecstasy. Johan was moaning loudly, continuously, his legs already beginning to shake.

"Ohhhhh godddddd--ohhhhhhh my fuuuuuuuuuck yesssssss..."

As I watched Nina's head bob up and down, I became obliquely aware that I, too, was now on all fours, and that my fingers were inside my own waistband, rubbing frantic circles around my wet, throbbing clit.

Suddenly, Nina's stopped bobbing. Her lips were pressed against the hilt of his sword, and she let them loiter there, allowing Johan to enjoy the fullness of being inside her warm, wet mouth.

As Johan continued to moan, she slowly drew her head back, letting his inches reappear one at a time.

"Ohhh shit--ohhhhh fuck," Johan groaned.

"If I keep going like this, you're gonna cum soon," Nina purred, her lips touching the tip of his cock as she spoke. "Is that what you want?"

"No! No, no, no," Johan panted frantically.

"Are you sure?" she said sweetly, adjusting her ponytail. "Seems like maybe you do..."

"NO!" Johan cried, his voice almost pleading. "I--I wanna fuck you..."

A tiny giggle escaped Nina's lips.

"I know you do," she purred, gently licking the tip of his cock. "But I don't fuck college boys anymore."

"Neither did your sister," Johan said, trying to steady his voice. "Until she met me."

Hearing Johan talk about me like that sent a surge of adrenaline coursing through my body, so strong that I had to stifle a moan.

Slowly, Nina rose from her knees so that she and Johan were standing face-to-face again.

"You know, I'm not very happy about that," she said. "Do you know how hard I tried to keep her away from guys like you?"

"Nikki told me about you," Johan said, beginning to regain his composure. "She told me you like to fuck white guys."

A jolt of fear suddenly gripped my heart. Had I really told Johan that? When? I couldn't believe I had shared something like that about my sister, but Johan had made me say a lot of things I couldn't believe.

Then, I felt a wave of guilt wash over me. Was that why Johan had put his hands on Nina beneath the table? Was that why he had been feeding my sister drinks all night? Was I the reason he thought that he could fuck her?

"She really told you that?" Nina said, a note of surprise in her voice. "Do you actually know how much you've fucked with her head?"

"It's true, though, isn't it?" Johan smirked. "You love to fuck white guys, don't you?"

"There's a lot of things my sister doesn't know about me," Nina said. "Or doesn't understand."

"You haven't answered the question," Johan grinned.

"So tell me why," Nina said, turning away and looking back at him over her shoulder. "I don't fuck college boys anymore, so why should I let you fuck me?"

"Because," Johan said, stroking himself. "I'm white, and I'm hung, and I know you want to..."

"Is that all?" she replied, unimpressed.

"Because I know you're wet," Johan continued. "I know this is turning you on..."

"Not good enough," Nina smiled sweetly.

"How about the fact that your little sister is addicted to my cock?" Johan snarled. "Nikki fights so hard but she can't stop fucking me..."

Oh god, I thought, my fingers moving frantically between my legs. He's telling her about me.

"You think being an asshole is going to get you laid?" Nina said, turning back towards him.

"It already has," Johan grinned. "Nikki does whatever I want. She's not even on birth control but she still lets me fuck her without a condom..."

The fingers between my legs were moving with a mind of their own now.

"She lets me cum inside her," Johan growled. "Now, I wanna cum inside you..."

"You're gonna stop fucking with my sister," Nina said, taking a step towards him. "You're going to leave her alone, for good."

"Why would I do that?" Johan sneered smugly.

"Because," she said, turning back away from him and looking over her shoulder. "You wanna fuck me, don't you?"

"So bad," he grinned, his proposition now back on the table. "So fucking bad..."

Nina began to wiggle her hips from side-to-side, pulling down her jeans, revealing the smooth, round mounds of her ass.

"You wanna be the only college boy on Earth," she purred, "who gets to fuck me."

"Fuck yes," he growled, eyes wide, drinking in my sister's body.

Nina was all but naked now, adorned only by a small black thong that disappeared between the mounds of her ass and the golden bracelets on her wrist. Her posture was upright, almost regal, and you could tell she felt no shame in her body.

"You have to choose," Nina whispered. "My sister, or me."

I don't know why, but somehow, hearing Nina ask this wounded me. Because I already knew what the answer would be.

No boy had ever chosen me over my sister. When we were teenagers, we looked alike, but she was just a sexier, more adventurous version of me. Now, my boobs were much bigger than hers, but even that didn't seem to matter. When we were both seated at the same table, even Johan--the same Johan who had obsessed over me, fetishized me, and stalked me across an ocean so that he could fuck me--even he had gone after Nina.

And watching her now, fingers between my legs, I knew that I couldn't even blame him. Now that I'd seen what Nina could do with just her mouth, I knew that I would never stand a chance.

"How about I just fuck you both?" he grinned, already beginning to celebrate. "Since clearly you're both sluts who love white dick."

"You think you're special," she said coldly, stepping towards him. "But you're not."

Nina planted her hand on Johan's chest and pushed him backwards onto the bed.

"You think you're the only guy in LA with a big dick?" she scoffed, climbing on top of him. "The only thing that makes you special is the fact that you fucked my sister."

Now, Johan was lying on the bed, so I couldn't see his face anymore. And I couldn't see Nina's, either, since she was straddling his chest. All I could see was his huge cock, massively erect and standing at attention just a few inches behind my sister's ass, which was barely covered by her tiny black thong.

"I'm not doing this for you," Nina said, reaching behind her, wrapping her delicate fingers around his shaft. "I'm doing this for her."

She was still straddling Johan, but now she was rubbing him, too, with long, lazy strokes that pushed the loose flap of his foreskin up and down. Slowly, she inched backwards, until the tip of his cock was nestled between the mounds of her ass.

"Ohhhhh fuuuuuck," Johan moaned.

Nina began moving her hips in little circles, letting the tip of his cock press against the soft, pillowy ravine of her ass while continuing to stroke him with one hand.

"I can make you cum just like this," Nina purred. "Is that what you want?"

"No--fuck--no!" Johan pleaded.

"Are you gonna leave my sister alone?" she said, still jacking him off with her thong-covered ass, torturing him with its warmth, its softness.

"Let me--let me fuck you," Johan moaned.

"You only get one shot with me," she purred, pushing his cock deeper between the cheeks of her ass. "And it feels like you're about to blow it..."

"I need--just--oh fuck," Johan groaned, trying desperately to control himself. "Let--let me fuck you--"

"Are you... going to leave... my sister... alone?" she repeated slowly, her hips moving faster, the velvet noose tightening around Johan.

"Yes! Okay!" Johan moaned, his voice a mixture of pleasure and panic. "Just--please--"

"Do you promise?" Nina asked sweetly, still not stopping. "I don't know if I can trust you..."

The shaft of his cock was buried between her ass cheeks now, practically enveloped by them. Only the head was sticking out, and she was teasing it mercilessly with the tips of her fingers.

"I won't--I won't fuck her again! I promise! I promise!!" Johan pleaded. "Just--please, don't make me cum yet!"

"Okay," Nina said softly, releasing his twitching, overstimulated tool from her pleasure prison. "But Johan..."

She was still holding his cock in her hand, her fingers wrapped gently around the shaft.

"Oh god--oh god," he panted, trying to calm himself down.

"If I do this, and then I find out that you're still sniffing around my sister..."

Suddenly, Nina squeezed her hand around his cock, hard enough that Johan let out a moan of pain.

"AAaaahhh FUCK!!" he cried. "WHAT THE FUCK?!"

"If I find out that you're still messing with her," Nina said, her voice icy. "I will break your fucking dick off."

She turned her hand, viciously twisting the skin of Johan's cock.

"AAAHH FUCK! OKAY! OKAY!" Johan whimpered. "STOP! F--FUCK! LET GO!"

Then, gingerly, Nina released her grip.

"That was your only warning," Nina whispered flatly. "Understood?"

"Okay--okay," Johan panted in relief. "I'll... I'll quit Nikki. I promise."

With that, Nina stood up on the bed, wiggled her hips, and pulled off her thong. Then, she turned around and lowered herself back onto Johan's chest, totally naked now and straddling him in reverse, her knees on either side of his body.

"Did I scare you?" she said mischievously, looking over her shoulder at Johan. "I'm usually very sweet..."

Nina lowered her head, stuck out her tongue, and licked the shaft of Johan's cock, starting at the base and working her way to the tip.

"Jesus Christ, you're a crazy fucking bitch," Johan growled, the pain she had caused him already fading into fresh arousal. "Now, let me fuck you... it's time..."

"Not yet," Nina purred, her hips swaying as she spoke. "You haven't earned it yet..."

Then, she slid her hips backward until she was on all fours, straddling Johan's face.

"Make me wet," she whispered, "and I'll let you fuck me."

Instantly, Johan lifted his face and buried it in her pussy, the sounds of his enthusiastic tongue filling the room. Now, it was my sister's turn to moan.

"Ohh yesss," she sighed with pleasure. "Good boy..."

Watching from my crack in the door, my body was completely on fire, twitching and keening and dumbstruck with jealousy and lust. This was the boy who had broken me as a mother, shattered me as a wife, and brought to me heel as his tame, pliable cum-slut. He had been impervious to my defenses and implacable in his demands, and yet here he was, completely under Nina's power, eagerly licking her pussy for the chance to fuck her.

How had she done this? What kind of magic spell had she cast? And why had she never shared it with me?

"Mmmmmm--ohhhhh yesss," Nina moaned, her voice low and seductive. "You like Asian pussy, don't you?"

"MMHhmmmmmm," Johan moaned into her.

"You--you really put this thing inside my little sister, didn't you?" she moaned, wrapping her fingers back around Johan's shaft as he licked her. "You cocky, nasty, big-dick motherfucker--"

"MMMM," Johan moaned. "MMHMMM!!"

"Did you... uhhhn--did you make her cum?" Nina mewled, stroking him gently. "Did you make my sister cum with this big cock?"

"MMMHMmm," he moaned, his voice getting louder as his tongue worked feverishly to edge her closer. He had wrapped his hands around my sister's thighs, and he was pulling her towards him, burrowing face deeper and deeper between her legs.

Kneeling over Johan's face, Nina looked almost feline, her back delicately arched and her eyes narrowed into tiny slits. It made me think of the cat-ears she used to wear on Halloween back in high school, the black button nose and tiny whiskers she would draw on with face-paint. It looked so cute and innocent when she applied it in our bathroom mirror at home, but there was nothing innocent in the way the boys looked at her as she walked through the halls that day at school.

"What--what about me?" Nina moaned, slapping his dick playfully with her hand, watching it spring immediately back to attention. "You gonna make me cum with this fat fucking cock?"

"MMM MMMM MMMMMM!" Johan moaned, nodding his head frantically between her legs, his cock moving up and down as he bucked his hips.

"Ohhhhhh fuuuuck," Nina moaned, and for the first time, her own voice sounded tremulous. "Fuck fuck FUUUUUUUCK--"

"MMMM MMM MMHMMMM," Johan moaned, sensing it now, hearing how her voice had begun to change, bucking his hips expectantly, his cock rising and falling in front of her.

I could see in Nina's face what Johan must have felt: her resolve was slipping away, evaporating one lick at a time. Whatever conflict was raging inside her, she couldn't seem to keep her hands off Johan's cock, which towered in front of her like a pulsating monument. She couldn't stop playing with it, batting it gently with the palms of her hands, testing its tensile strength, appreciating the iron-like desire of his teenage lust.

"FUCK," Nina cried in erotic anguish, grasping her head in her hands as Johan pressed his face deeper into her cunt. "I... I promised myself I was done--done fucking boys your age..."

"MMM MMMMMMHMMM!!"

"I--I shouldn't," she moaned, her voice raspy, her head shaking from side-to-side. "But--but, oh fuck--you're so fucking big..."

"MMMM MMMMM!!"

"... and so fucking hard..."

"MMMMMM!!"

"... and you want it so fucking bad..."

"MM MMMMMMHMMMMMM!"

"Maybe--maybe just this once," she mewled, running her hands along her ponytail, playing with her hair like an anxious schoolgirl. "Maybe just one more boy..."

"MMMMMMMMM HMM!"

"Just--just the boy who fucked my sister," she moaned, slapping his cock again. "Just this once..."

Watching Nina bargain with herself, I couldn't help hearing my own words, the ones I had spoken aloud and the ones that I had said inside my head. How many times had I rationalized my way onto Johan's cock? He was 19-years-old, and I knew how wrong it was, but I couldn't help myself. Apparently, neither could my sister.

"FUCK IT," Nina cried, her voice angry and defiant and overheated. "Just--fuck it!"

With that, she pulled her hips away from Johan's face and crawled down his long, lean body towards the edge of the bed until her knees were on either side of his waist, her pussy perched delicately over his throbbing teenage pillar.

"YESSS--FUCK YESS," Johan cried, exultant, on the verge of conquering yet another Asian woman. "DO IT! FUCKING DO IT!"

My sister lowered herself, letting the tongue-slick folds of her bare pussy graze the tip of Johan's enormous spear.

"How good was she?" Nina said softly, looking over her shoulder at Johan. "How good was Nikki?"

"The best," Johan grunted, his voice low and guttural. "The hottest piece of ass I've ever had..."

"We'll see about that," Nina purred mischievously, lowering herself onto Johan, letting him inside her.

"OHHHH FUUUUCK YESSSSSS!!!!!" Johan screamed, plunging desperately upward.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh fuck," Nina moaned, her eyes closing in pleasure as he entered her. "FUCK you're big--"

Johan instantly started to buck his hips into her, but Nina turned, looking over her shoulder at him.

"Relax," she said sweetly, looking back over her shoulder at him. "Just relax and let me do what I do..."

Slowly, Johan stopped moving his hips, and Nina began moving hers.

Watching my sister from the doorway, I was utterly transfixed by the way she moved, which was unlike anything I'd ever seen. She was sliding gracefully up and down, using Johan's cock like a fulcrum for her movements. All those rock hard inches, all that white teenage steel--for my sister, Johan's magnificent tool was the perfect prop, the tentpole around which she was performing.

She moved with the rhythm of a drummer, the hips of a dancer, and the lightness of a pickpocket. There was no heaviness to her movements, no lurid sounds of her body slamming into his. Instead, Nina seemed to hover over him, weightless and ethereal, her contact with Johan's body limited only to the cock buried inside her. She couldn't have managed this with a smaller man, but Johan's exceptional length and girth made it possible.

This wasn't just sex, I realized, not the way Nina did it. This was bareback ballet.

I was mesmerized by the way she moved her hips, undulating like a sine wave, slithering up and down his pole like a snake charmer. But she wasn't just moving up and down, back and forth. She seemed to be moving along a third axis, rotating her hips around Johan's cock in tight concentric circles, spinning around him like a centrifuge. It was surreal and hypnotic, the kind of flexible, fluid motion that would make a gymnast blush.

And there, at the center of it all, was Nina's pussy. When Johan had fucked me, he had used my cunt like a tight, wet hole, plumbing its depths and then tunneling deeper still. But as I watched my sister, I saw that she was her pussy almost like a hand, gripping Johan's cock with her lips and squeezing it as she moved up and down his length.

When she lowered herself onto him, her lips folded inward, guiding his cock as it pushed into her. When she rose up, her lips flexed outward, protruding below her mound as his shaft reemerged from within. What was constant, however, was the suction, the grip she had on his gorgeous cock. The lips of her pussy had formed a warm, wet seal around his pipe, the perfect vacuum to maximize Johan's pleasure.

All of this was having an incredible effect on Johan.

"Oh--oh my god," he moaned, his voice hoarse and guttural. "Ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod--"

"Fuck, I love how hard you are," Nina moaned appreciatively. "Older guys with big dicks, they--they never get this fucking hard..."

"You're so fucking hot," Johan moaned, delirious with lust. "Ohhhh fuuuuck, you--you're so fucking hot--"

"You like that?" Nina purred seductively. "You like my little pink pussy?"

"You--holy--oh my god--ohhh shit--"

"It's better, isn't it?" she cooed, her own arousal evident. "It's better than hers..."

"Fuck--ohhhh yes--ohhhhhh fuck, you're--you're so tight--"

"You're the only boy that's had us both," she moaned, her voice low and raspy. "So tell me, who's better?"

"Oh fuck--ohhh fuck--it's--it's you," Johan moaned, his voice quavering. "You're better!"

"You're the only one who knows," Nina moaned, "what we both feel like..."

"You're better!" Johan cried, the stimulus starting to overwhelm him. "You're--your pussy--"

"You're gonna forget all about my sister, aren't you?" Nina moaned.

"What--whatever you want--whatever the fuck you want..."

"This is the pussy you dream about now," she moaned. "Mine, not hers..."

"I--I love fucking your pussy..."

"You're gonna jack off to me now," Nina cried, her voice husky and thick with lust. "Not my sister..."

"You're--you're both so fucking hot," Johan growled, beginning to let himself go, knowing that he was hurtling towards the point of no return. "You're both such fucking sluts..."

"NO!" Nina moaned in ecstatic anguish, slamming her body down on his cock. "NOT MY SISTER!"

Suddenly, the ballet had ended, both of them too far gone for that kind of self-control. Now, Johan's hips were bucking, pounding into Nina, fucking her the same way that he had fucked me.