Nikki Kim: A Secret Between Sisters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I FUCKED YOU BOTH!" Johan howled, his hands on her hips, driving his cock into her savagely. "YOU'RE BOTH MY FUCKING SLUTS!"

"NO! NO NO NO!" Nina cried, thrashing around, riding him like a cowgirl trying to break a wild horse. "NOT MY SISTER! NOT NIKKI!"

"YOU'RE BOTH--YOU'RE BOTH WHITE COCK SLUTS!" Johan cried, flying over the edge, airborne on the wings of his own approaching orgasm. "ASIAN--WHITE COCK--CUM-SLUTS!"

I knew they were both about to cum, but I was already there. I'd been fighting with my body this whole time, edging myself along the precipice, desperately trying to hold out as the scene in front of me got hotter and hotter. But now my entire body was shaking, vibrating uncontrollably as an orgasm loaded with shame and envy and longing ripped through me.

I clapped my hand over mouth, trying to stifle the scream that I knew was coming. But as I did, a violent shudder wracked my body, and I lost my balance. As I tumbled, my shoulder nudged the door in front of me.

Then, almost in slow motion, the door of the in-law unit swung open.

And there I was, down on all fours, one hand between my legs, one clamped over my mouth, face-to-face with my sister.

In an instant, I saw a million emotions flash across Nina's face, the same emotions that she must have seen in mine: arousal mixed with confusion, temptation cut with shame, excitement blended with fear. My mind went completely blank, except for one thought, the same one that must have been blaring inside my sister's brain:

She knows. She knows. Oh god, she knows.

"NO!" Nina shrieked, her voice shrill with forbidden lust and animal terror, her eyes locked with mine. "NO NO NO!!"

"YES!!" Johan cried in response, bucking his hips wildly, fucking my sister with the same cruelty and violence that he had fucked me. "I FUCKED YOU! I FUCKED YOUR SISTER! YOU'RE BOTH MY FUCKING CUM-WIVES!"

From his vantage point beneath her, Johan couldn't see the door, and he couldn't see me. Not yet, anyway.

"NOOO!!!" Nina screamed plaintively, her eyes locked with mine, pleading with me. "PLEASE! NOOO!!"

"I SLUT-FUCKED YOU!" Johan screamed in terrifying ecstasy. "I SLUT-FUCKED YOU BOTH!"

"OH FUCK--OH NO--" Nina moaned, her heading rolling backwards as the roiling cocktail of emotions and physical stimuli overwhelmed her.

Then Nina's body began to writhe, spasming wildly on Johan's tool. Beneath her, he was moaning incoherently, lifting her off the bed as he arched his back, emptying his teenage balls into my sister, claiming another beautiful woman as his Asian cum-bride.

Nina's eyes were closed, shut tight against the outside world, trying to hide herself, almost like a child who covers their own eyes in the vain hope that they won't be seen by others.

But I could see her. I was watching Johan cum inside her. And I was watching her cum for him.

"OH OHHHHHHHHHHHHH NOOO--" she screamed, her overheated body unable to obey but begging me to heed her call.

As I watched her, I felt myself continue to shudder, the earthquakes tearing apart my sister sending aftershocks through my own cum-drunk body.

I'd already seen too much, far too much, but I knew I couldn't be here when my sister reopened her eyes. I had to leave, now, right now, or I knew Nina would never forgive me.

I lunged forward, grabbing the door handle, and pulled it shut. I stood up, the moans coming from inside muffled but still audible. For a moment, I hesitated, unsure what to do, unable to process what had just happened, what I could hear was still happening beyond the door.

Then, like a zombie, I turned around and trudged back up to the main house, knowing that even an Ambien wouldn't put me to sleep tonight.

...

I lay awake for the next few hours, waiting for the sun to rise.

I knew it would take me months, maybe years, to reckon with what I had seen, what I had done.

I had spied on my sister, violating her privacy to an incredible degree. I had watched her do something that I wasn't supposed to see, something that she had carefully hidden from me for years. I had been selfish, overwhelmed by my desire to discover her secrets, indifferent to how this discovery might make her feel.

I had hurt her. But she had also hurt me.

I couldn't stop thinking about the things she'd said, the way she'd made Johan measure us against each other. Why would she do that? Why did she always have to be better than me at everything? Why did she always have to be the chosen one?

It wasn't enough that Nina was prettier, smarter, and more successful? It wasn't enough that she was more athletic, more confident, and more popular? No, she wasn't content with that. Nina also needed to be better at sex. She needed the one white guy who had chosen me to admit that she was better in bed.

Why did it have to be Johan? I couldn't believe it, but after seeing the two of them together, I couldn't deny that I felt a strange sense of propriety towards him. He'd been so desperate to possess me, and in spite of everything he'd done to claim me, I had to admit that it felt thrilling to have a man want me like that badly. He was a brute, but he had made me feel things that were new and exciting, things I would never have dared to try on my own.

But Nina had made Johan choose, and he had chosen her. I had given him everything my body had to offer, things I'd never even done for my own husband, and still it wasn't enough. Nina knew things about men that I didn't, could do things for them that I couldn't.

I knew that perhaps I should have been grateful to her. Maybe part of me was, but I was also jealous, and sick with envy. Soon, Johan would be leaving, and my life would return to normal. That was what I wanted, wasn't it? To get back to the happy life I'd been living before he came along? But even if my life returned to the way it was, would I still recognize it? Would it still suit me?

I didn't know how I would face my sister in the morning, but by the time I got up, her car was gone. I wasn't sure whether we would ever talk about what had happened, or if we would both pretend that it never had. If we did talk about it, what would we even say? I wouldn't even know where to begin. But how could we possibly avoid it? We could pretend that it hadn't happened, but there would be a Johan-shaped elephant in every room.

Johan's plane was leaving early that day, so before breakfast, our family gathered in the driveway to see him off as he waited for his car to arrive. First, he gave Riley and Danny high-fives, telling them he couldn't wait to see them back online. As if I wasn't going to make sure he was blocked from every one of their devices the moment I got back inside.

Then, Johan turned to me and my husband.

"Steve, I just wanted to say thank you for everything," he said, reaching out to shake my husband's hand. "This week has been incredible."

"Glad you had fun," Steve nodded politely, shaking his hand. "We did, too."

"Seriously, though, you've been so generous," Johan continued. "It's been amazing getting to share your wife this week."

My mouth fell open in shock. Did I really just hear him say that? It couldn't be. He couldn't have.

"Uhh, excuse me?" Steve said, smiling awkwardly. "What did you say?"

"I said, it's been amazing getting to share your LIFE this week," Johan grinned sheepishly, running a hand through his hair. "Sorry, the German-South African thing trips people up sometimes."

"Ah ha," Steve nodded, glancing over at me.

"What kind of car is picking you up?" I asked quickly, trying to move the conversation along.

"But listen," Johan continued, ignoring me. "I'd love to return the favor sometime. You all should come as a family to Praetoria this summer! My parents' house has plenty of room for all of you."

"Traveling internationally with the boys is pretty tough," Steve said. "But it's a nice offer."

"Well, what about just the two of you?" Johan said, gesturing at me and Steve. "Drop the boys off at their aunt's place and come to South Africa for a second honeymoon!"

"Maybe someday," Steve nodded politely. "If work ever slows down."

"Or Nikki," Johan said, looking directly at me. "Maybe you and your sister would like to come for a girl's trip? Nina told me last night that it's been ages since you did something together just the two of you, as sisters."

"This must be your car," I said, trying not to blush as an Uber pulled up in front of the house. "Have a safe trip."

Johan opened his arms and leaned in to give me a hug. Taking a deep breath, I let him wrap his arms around me one last time.

"Just ask your sister about it, okay?" he said, squeezing me in his arms, my tits pressing softly against his chest. "The two of you could have a lot of fun in South Africa."

"I'll think about it," I said softly, just to placate him, waving as he climbed into the car.

...

That night, as I was rubbing skin cream into my elbows, Steve sat down on the bed beside me.

"So, listen," he said. "I just wanted to say... I think you were right about Johan."

"How's that?" I asked, not looking up.

"I mean, you told me that it was a mistake to have him stay with us," he said. "And I think you were right."

"Really?" I said casually, turning towards him. "Why's that?"

"Well, this whole visit was supposed to be about him and Danny spending time together," Steve said. "But after that first trip to the beach, Johan barely paid any attention to Danny all week."

I just sat there in silence, quietly rubbing the cream into my skin.

"You said that when you all were in Australia, Johan seemed different, and now I get what you meant," Steve continued. "They always had an age-gap, but I'm just not sure whether Johan is still a good influence on him."

"I dunno," I shrugged, putting the tube of cream away. "Maybe I was wrong. Maybe an age-gap isn't such a big deal."

"Well, either way, I'm glad he's gone," Steve smiled. "Feels like forever since you and I had some alone time."

He reached out, putting his hand on my waist, and began sliding it up my torso towards my breasts.

"I'm really tired, Steve," I said, turning away from him and laying down. "I barely slept the last few nights."

"Okay," he said, disappointed but accommodating. My old, reliable Steve.

Then, he touched the back of my neck with his fingers.

"Hey, what's all this redness?" he asked, concerned. "Did something happen?"

"It's a heat rash," I muttered, putting on my sleep mask. "This week was just too hot."