All Comments on 'Nikki Punished'

by SEANACHIE

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I like it a lot.

I like the story a lot. It is very near the fantasy a lover of mine has. Nice job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
As long as it is OK with him for her

to act like a whore with strangers, hoping to pick up a nice STD or find herself a driver who decides to rob and possibly hurt or kill her, he is in trouble as one of her many sex partners. Many - everyone that the driver had sex with, STDs can be transmitted thru oral sex.

If she wants to whore out on the corner or out of her house, there is no difference. To allow her this makes him the sub and a marraige worthless.

SEANACHIESEANACHIEover 16 years agoAuthor
As the author, I would like to comment on the

first commentators view. First, I believe that if he will look back at the story I made it clear that Nikki's misbehavior was completely imaginary. Both her cultural and personal enviorments were extermly repressive. These fantasies were part of her way of responding to that background. And, as for the remark of my being the real sub. Well, I learned a long time ago that in any real - funtional and nonabusive Dom-Sub ralationship its the nominal sub who is in charge. And for anyone who may be interested - the story is true, Nikki is real, and currently I am working on about 8 more stories of the two and a half years we spent together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
WTF...LOL

There aren't many stories I've commented on, but I couldn't ignore the complete ignorance of the reader who decided to comment about STD's and a 'real sub'.

I truly enjoyed your story, it was perfectly clear and well stated that this was an imaginary 'sin' and that both parties were well aware of that. That said, the story line and the way you wrote it was very entertaining and quite a turn on! I look forward to reading more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous