Nikki's Education Ch. 02

Story Info
Nikki's education continues... all her holes are used.
9.3k words
4.62
17.3k
9
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OldMan45
OldMan45
999 Followers

After lunch Friday, my friends headed to Sex Ed class and I returned to the dorm. They were as a curious as me as to why Alison was picking me up, but agreed it probably involved sex. I nervously paced in the dorm lobby as 1 o'clock approached, when a shiny new red Mustang GT pulled up in front of the dorm. The driver's side window came down and Alison could see me standing by the door, and motioned for me to come on.

"Your the first to ride in my new car," as she smiled at me, "I just picked it up during lunch," as I slide in the passenger seat.

"It's beautiful," I replied as I ran my hand over the soft tan leather seats.

"Thank you," she giggled, "anyway, your probably wondering why I'm picking you up. Hank wanted to see you this evening to celebrate how well your progressing, and I'm too see to it your dressed for the occasion," as she winked at me.

"What do you mean, dressed for the occasion," I stammered biting my bottom lip?

"Oh, your going to love it," she smiled, "I've been to where he is taking you, and it's a fantastic place, it's a private club he belongs to called Oak Ridge a few miles outside Springfield. I better not say anything more and ruin the surprise," she grinned.

I didn't know how to respond, at least it didn't appear I was going to be having sex with Alison, which I had been worrying about. I was lost in thought, and staring straight ahead, as she reached over and patted my bare thigh.

"Hey, relax, we are going to get you fixed up, I'm taking you to a spa and I promise you will love it! After the spa treatment, we will get your hair and make up done, then find and outfit to wear this evening," as she sped out of the HCF campus.

While driving Alison told me to remove my collar and put it in her glove box, as it would interfere with the spa treatment.

Four hours later, I was the most relaxed I'd been in ages, my body still tingled from the spa treatments. Thankfully I was handled by all females, as they gave me a full body massage, body scrub using sugar mixed with massage oils and other aromatic essential oils. Then a couple other women gave me a manicure and pedicure using red nail polish. As soon as the polished dried, a lady started on my hair. When finished my hair was in a bun on my head, and tendrils hanging down each side of my face. Hell, I didn't recognize myself when I looked in the mirror, as I sat there in nothing but a soft white robe and panties.

"Damn Nikki," Alison exclaimed, "your look absolutely fantastic. The hair style highlights your cheek bones and slender neck. I can't wait to see what outfit we can find for you to wear!"

I couldn't help not smiling widely back her, I felt like a million bucks. It was like I was starring at a mature, sexy young princess in the mirror.

"Come on, Nikki we need to go next door to Village Boutique for a outfit," she giggled loudly.

I wasn't even thinking as she led me outside in nothing but my robe and a pair of open toed slippers on my feet. Thank god it was only a few steps, and we entered the Boutique.

"Hi Alison," a cheerful young woman about my size greeted us, " I've been waiting for you. I assume this is the lovely lady we need to find a nice sexy outfit."

"Yes Veronica, this is Nikki, and we need everything, lingerie, outfits, shoes, sleep wear, I'm anxious to see what you can do for her," Alison said.

What, I thought, sleep wear? I guess it means I'll be sleeping with Hank! I knew it had to happen sooner or later, but was I ready for this? I really thought I would be taken by Charles, one one of the RA's like Tammy. But. I thought to myself, maybe this would be a way to get Hank to help my Dad. All these crazy thoughts were going through my head as they took me to the back of the store.

"I thought we would start with lingerie," Veronica said in low sexy voice, "I used the measurements you sent me and have several sets laid out in the back room."

"These are lovely," smiled Alison as she felt and picked through the various sets of lingerie, "let's make sure we get a good variety."

Standing there in my robe, white plain panties and slippers, I was amazed at the selection of bras and panties, in red, black and pink colors.

Veronica had me step in a dressing room, and her and Alison kept handing me various sets of bra and panties to try on, then step out and modeling it for them.

I loved the feel of the bikini panties, and thought the demi bras were very sexy.

Alison finally decided on 3 bras, 2 demi and one shelf bra, the shelf bra basically cupped the lower part of my breast, with my nipples exposed! 3 throngs, 3 hipsters panties, and 5 bikini panties.

"Nikki, for now put on the red bikini panties and red demi bra," Alison said, " and we need to find some sleepwear."

"Just a minute," Veronica replied, " I have something that just came in you might like," as she hurried off. "Got it she yelled, "your going to love this, it's a real thin cotton top and shorts plus comes with a sleep robe," she smiled at me, "if you need something warm before hitting the sack, or get up during the night, with matching slippers!"

"What do you think Nikki?" purred Alison. "Do you like it, if so try it on," she winked at me.

Trying it on, it felt amazing next to my skin, it was made of cotton and so soft. The top had 3 buttons, and came down to the top of my hips over the shorts. The shorts hugged my hips, looking over my shoulder in the mirror, they shaped my ass and came down about 4 inches below my crotch on my thighs but were loose at the legs around my thighs.

"Wow, I love it," squealed Alison, "now slip the robe and slippers on."

After trying the robe and slippers Alison squealed again, "Damn Veronica I hope you have this in my size! What do you think Nikki?"

"I love it," as I ran my hands over the soft robe and blushed, "the material feels amazing, but God I saw the price tags and it's really expensive!"

Alison laughed loudly, "Honey don't worry about the price," as she reached out and ran her hand over the robe. "Hank didn't put a dollar limit on this shopping trip. We will take it Veronica. Now we need some causal tops and pants and jeans, and the dressy outfit for tonight.

"While she is trying on the dress we talked about." Veronica said to Alison, "why don't you select the type of tops and pants you think she needs. I'm sure I can fit her without having to try everything on."

"Thanks Veronica," Alison told her, "just holler when you get her fitted and don't forget the stiletto heels, 4 inch heels I think" as she left for the front of the store.

"Nikki just step in the dressing room and get out of the sleepwear and I'll get the dress I picked out for you," smiled Veronica.

Hell she should smile I thought, if she is getting a commission on the items Alison was buying! I was standing in my bra and panties when she came back with a red dress. It was sleeveless with a deep V front, knit like material that hugged my body and went down to about 3 inches above my knees, with a slit in the front bottom of the skirt. A zipper in the back from my neck down to the top of my butt.

"You look gorgeous Nikki," Veronica said softly, "let me get Alison.

While she was gone I looked myself over in the mirror, trying not to stumble in the 4 inch stiletto heels. They were going to take some getting used to, or fall on my ass!

But, I had too admit, I looked damn good, and felt sexy as hell. It would be nice to live like this I thought, no concern for what a dress or shoes cost, getting spa treatments on a regular basis. Guess this is how the rich and famous live I mused, when Alison and Veronica returned.

"God Nikki," Alison said as her eyes roamed over me, "Hank is going to be astounded when he lays eyes on you!

"Veronica," Alison said, "I selected some tops, pants, jeans and several more pair of shoes, but right now get a us pair of low rider jeans, tank top, black ankle boots. and better get a couple of clutch purses, and a shoulder bag purse. Oh and if you have a black leather jacket and jean jacket we will take that."

As Veronica went to do as Alison directed, she told me to get out of the dress and heels. I was still reeling from all the clothes she was purchasing.

"Alison," I stammered, "what's going on with all the clothes, their all beautiful, but... but why do I need them?"

"Honey," as she captured my face in her hands, "your life just took a 180 degree turn. Your one lucky, fortunate young lady. Take my advice and go with it and enjoy yourself. Hank will explain the rest."

By the time Alison talked with Veronica and settled up the bill, with a Black shiny credit card with "Elite" in gold lettering on it, they had loaded down Alison's trunk and backseat with bags, luggage and boxes!

Driving back toward HCF Alison comment on the outfit I was wearing. Low rider jeans, black ankle boots, black tank top showing my midriff, with the black leather jacket hanging open. "You really rock that outfit Nikki, I think you will like the other things I picked out."

"Thanks, Alison, I don't know what to say. Everything has been like a whirlwind since you picked me up. I love the clothes and all, and I've never been pampered like I have today at the spa, but... it's also kind of scary."

"Relax Nikki, your going to have a fabulous time this evening. Hey, lets stop at this ice cream shop, we have time, and if I remember you like ice cream, right," she smiled.

She stopped at 'BOB'S ICE CREAM SHOP' and parked in front and locked up the car. As we walked to the entrance we heard several wolf whistles, and shouts from some teenage boys. I was blushing, which made Alison chuckle. Going in we went to the counter to order and Alison told me to get her a hot fudge sundae while she used the restroom. I got my ice cream cone and found a table for us, when Alison started walking toward me.

I heard a slap sound then heard a girl say, "Screw you Roger, maybe you should ask her to the dance tomorrow night, you haven't taken your eyes off her since she walked in!" With that she dumped her drink in his lap and stormed out.

Alison giggled softly, as she sat down, "Damn leave you alone for just a minute and you cause a girl to dump her boyfriend," as she grinned and dug into her sundae.

The boy was using napkins to clean his pants up, then ran outside after his girl friend. I couldn't help but chuckle myself.

Alison took me to Hank's house which was located in the far backside of HCF, but could be accessed front the main highway from a gated entrance. The drive wound through tall trees then we came to large open area, with a two story mansion looming in front of us. When Alison pulled up in front of the house, and elderly gentleman dressed in a black suit stepped outside to greet us.

"Willard," Alison shouted, "it's so good to see you, how are you and your wife doing?"

"Thanks for asking Alison," he smiled, "we're doing great. And this must be Nikki, Mr. Harrison has talked about so much, welcome Nikki," as he stretched out his hand.

"Thanks," was all I could think to say. I was still marveling at the structure in front of me. He saw me gawking and smiled saying, to let Alison take me on inside and he would unload the car.

Alison grabbed my hand and led me inside where we met an elderly lady dressed in a black outfit and wearing a white apron. Alison went over and hugged her saying, "It's good to see you Sadie, I want you to meet Nikki."

"Welcome honey, can I get you girls something to drink?"

"No thanks, is Hank home yet? Alison ask?

"No, he said to tell you to make yourself at home and he would be here by 6 pm."

" I think I'll just take Nikki out to the patio and wait for Hank, if that's okay."

"Sure," Sadie grinned, " if you need anything I'll be in the kitchen."

While Alison talked to Sadie, I was still gawking at the surroundings, the large foyer was white marble with a huge chandelier hanging from the second story, with a winding staircase on the left leading upstairs. About that time Willard came in loaded down with packages saying he would take everything up to Nikki's room.

My room? I'm going to have my own room? Everything was happening so fast, I was standing there with my mouth open! Then I felt Alison tugging on my arm, leading me down a hallway, and pointed to a door saying it was a restroom if I needed it. I just shook my head no, my head spinning as I looked around. On the left was a door opened, and it was I guess you would call it a man cave. It had a dark hardwood floor, several seating areas of leather couches and chairs, and looked like a bar along one wall.

"This place is amazing isn't it," Alison commented, "come on I'm sure Hank will give you the grand tour later," as she pulled me further into the house.

To the right was a large kitchen with gray tile flooring and white cabinets and gray counter tops. Industrial size appliances, a large island with a lower shelf with four stools placed for sitting, that separated the kitchen area from a large oval table with six chairs.

Alison laughed, "Come on, you have to see this," as she pulled me out to a covered patio that could probably seat 20 people, but beyond the patio was a huge swimming pool with steam coming off the water, and a large hot tub at the end of the pool.

"I've never seen anything like this," was all I could mumble.

"I know, this way he can use the pool year around, and over there is the pool house that has restrooms, changing rooms, and... other amenities," she said slyly, grinning.

"Miss Alison," Willard shouted, "everything is in the room, and Sadie is unpacking and putting all the clothes up. Mr. Harrison called and said for Nikki to be ready, he would be here shortly."

"Thanks Willard," replied Alison.

Grabbing my hand, "Let's go see your room and get you dressed," as she led me back inside.

When she opened the door to the room I gasped loudly, it was beautiful! Plush white carpeting, light pink walls, a king size bed with a carved spindle headboard, done in a white and trimmed in gold, with a matching dresser, a pink leather chaise lounge. A door was open that was a walk in closet that was larger than my dorm room. Hanging clothes to one side, shelving for clothes and large shoe rack.

My clothes were already in place, which still left a lot of room for more.

"Your, lingerie and shorts are in here," Alison pointed to the dresser, " and in here," opening the bathroom door, "is everything you need to fix your hair, plus cosmetics."

My hand came up to cover my mouth, as I looked in awe at the bathroom. It had a large claw foot tub, walk in shower with rain drop shower heads at the top, a removable shower head on the wall, molded shelves to hold shampoo, loofah, body brush, and a molded shower seat, along with several stainless steel grab bars.

A towel warming rack, mirrors covered the entire wall where the counter was for fixing your hair or make up, with cabinets beneath.

"It takes your breath away doesn't it?" Alison said.

"My God, it's... like a... hell I don't have the words for it!" I mumbled.

"Hey, you can explore later, let's get you dressed," smiling as she hugged me.

As Alison was helping me finish dressing, her phone pinged, and she read a text, "It's Hank he is downstairs in his den, he is going to very pleased when he sees you," she giggled.

With butterflies in my stomach, we marched in the den, Hank was standing at the bar drinking and his face lite up when he saw me. That smile of his alone sent a tingle down my spine.

"I almost didn't recognize you," he said in a husky voice, as he crossed the room and pushed tendril of my hair behind my ear. "Your absolutely beautiful," as his knuckles grazed my cheek.

"Thanks," I said softly in a trembling voice.

Reaching in his pocket he pulled out a stunning gold necklace with a pendant that was my name in gold script 'Nikki' and told me to turn around. Placing the necklace around my neck with the pendant hanging down between my cleavage, I shivered from his touch.

"It's awesome," I mumbled, as he turn me around to look at.

His knuckled glazed my skin as he reached to pull the pendant up to look at, as he smiled. "One more thing to finish the look," as he pulled out matching earrings, gold earrings with a gold N hanging down a couple inches. When his fingers touched my earlobes attaching the earrings, I felt flushed and sucked in a breath.

"Oh Hank, they are beautiful," Alison said, as she lifted the pendant and looked closely at it.

My head was reeling, and my body was quaking, as I looked at Hank. "I love it," I whispered smiling like a 5 year old on Christmas morning. "I have never had anything this beautiful."

"You desire nice things," he smiled finishing his drink, "now let's go out and have a wonderful night."

Alison left and Hank called his driver to bring the car around. As we walked out the front door a Lincoln Town Car Limo pulled up, and a chauffeur stepped out and opened the rear door for us.

When we were seated Hank instructed the chauffeur, "Oscar, we are going to Oak Ridge tonight," then pushed a button closing the partition between us and the driver.

I had never been in a limo before, this one could easily seat 6 people and had a mini bar and a bucket holding a bottle of Champagne along with 2 personalized flutes with H H etched in the glass. Hank poured us each a glass, and said, "Here's too us having a wonderful time tonight."

The drive seemed to go quickly, as we sipped champagne and he ask about my day with Alison, especially how I enjoyed the spa treatment. Next thing I knew we were exiting the limo and going inside the Oak Ridge Club.

At eleven o'clock, after 4 hours at the club, we left and got in the limo for the drive home. I was floating on air, my nipples were hard, from the last dance before we left. Hank had just poured me a glass of Champagne when his phone ringed. He seemed discussed when he growled into the phone, "What Edgar, I left word I was not to be disturbed."

After listening for a minute, he told whomever he was talking to that he would call him back in a few minutes. Then he slid open the partition and said, "Oscar when you get to that rest area up ahead, pull over and park."

He apologized to me but said it was something important he had too attend to in private. "Just enjoy the Champagne," he smiled "it will only be a minute, our evening is not over yet," he grinned.

When he stepped our of the car, I leaned back and sipped my drink, thinking about the thrilling time I had at the club. At least most of it, except for a couple big busted women I felt the urge to slap. What the heck Nikki, I thought, I didn't have a right to act jealous. When we went in the lounge for a drink before dinner, a young curvy, big busted bar girl came over to take our drink order. She didn't really acknowledge me, even when Hank introduced me. She just talked and flirted with him batting her long eye lashes, touching his forearm or shoulder as she smiled and giggled telling him how much she missed seeing him the past couple weeks. Even after Hank gave her our order, she lingered and kept telling him how handsome he was this evening. Finally leaving to get our order, she made sure to put a lot of sway in her hips! The other big tit bitch was the hostess at the restaurant. She wore a sexy LBD that was low cut and her 38D breast were nearly fully exposed. She made eyes at him when he ask about his reservation, and was thrusting her chest out to make sure he noticed her big tits! Then patted his tie telling him she really love the color. What the hell bitch, it's a red fucking tie! I thought she was going to surely have low back problems, the way she shook her ass left and right as she led us to our table.

Hank acted like a gentleman, however I did see him glance at her ass and smile.

OldMan45
OldMan45
999 Followers