Nikki's Education Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I know now how the girl felt at the ice cream shop when her boyfriend perved on me. Taking another sip of my drink I thought about the best parts of the night.

I think I may have even softly moaned, as I closed my eyes remembering the dances I had with Hank. With my heels I was practically as tall as him, and we fit together perfectly. I could still smell his musky scent and cologne from resting my head on his shoulder as we danced. With my small hand in his and the other draped over his broad shoulders, he used his other hand on my lower back pulling me tight against him. Several times I felt the bulge in his trousers as he glided us across the dance floor. I was already wet down there, and getting wetter just thinking about it. Yes, I want to give Hank my V card, I had made up my mind. My reverie was broken, when the door opened and Hank climbed back in the limo.

"Home Oscar," I heard him shout as he climbed in and shut the door. "We'll not be bothered anymore tonight," as he put his arm around me and pulled me close.

At home he guided me into the den, and shut the door. With one hand at the back of my neck, the other on my ass, he pulled me in an ravished my mouth. My palms were on his chest as he pushed me against the door, and I melted into his kiss. Moving his hand from my ass, he large hand squeezed my right breast, making me moan and gasp, as he moved his mouth to my neck and nibbled and suck my sensitive skin. "God I been wanting to do this all night," he moaned, then covered my mouth with his again and thrust his tongue in my mouth.

As our tongues dueled he released my breast and reached behind me and unzipped my dress. Still lashing my mouth with his tongue he quickly pulled my dress down along with my bra straps, then unsnapped it, and continued downward until I was naked down to my waist. My body was on fire, and my panties were soaked, and I about lost it when he captured my right breast in his mouth.

My fingers ran through his hair as he devoured my breast, "ohhh Hank," I moaned loudly. Then he moved to my left breast and started nibbling and sucking it, as he used his hand to knead and squeeze my vacated tit. The only thing holding me up was the door and his hard body pressing against me. "OH GOD" I screamed when he sucked hard on my nipple and bit down on my aching bud. Making me writhe against his hard member, and thrust my breast out, wanting more.

Softly chuckling, "We're just getting started Nikki," as he pushed the dress and bra down until it fell around my feet. Returning to my mouth he kissed me and started fucking my mouth with his tongue, while using his hands to grip my ass cheeks, pulling me tightly against his hard package.

With just my panties and heels on he lifted me and I wrapped my legs around his waist. I could feel his hard cock pressed against my over heated core with each step he took. I was grinding against his member as we continued our passionate kiss, knowing his trousers were probably soaked from my wet pussy.

Laying me down gently on the wide leather sofa, he had to pry my hands from around his neck so he could stand up. Hell, he was still fully dressed, and yeah the front of his trousers were soaked from my juices. He placed my hands over my head onto the arm of the couch and told me not to move. I was panting and breathing hard, and my breast and nipples tingled from cool air.

He quickly removed his clothes down to his boxers, his hard cock was straining to get out. He smiled when he saw me use one hand to rub my bikini covered pussy, and mumbled in a husky voice, "You disobeyed me Nikki, I told you to keep your hands on the arm of the couch. You know you will have to be punished for that," he smirked.

Reluctantly I placed my hands where he directed. I missed the feel of him against me. My breast were heaving in anticipation as I stared at his broad shoulders, narrow waist, his throbbing cock, he didn't have a six pack, but was built solid.

Laying down on me with his elbow's on each side of me, he cupped my face and planted kisses all around my mouth whispering, "Patience Nikki, I plan on making you scream my name... as you orgasm.... over... and over again." Then he thrust his tongue in my mouth and we each moaned loudly as our tongues battled.

Then his kisses were moving down to my neck, jaw, throat, and finally, finally my breast! Moving from one breast to the other, I wanted so badly to touch him, and all I could do was arch my breast up for him to feast on. "oh please... Hank," I groaned as I humped his cock.

I felt cool air hit my wet tits as he moved lower licking nibbling around my naval, then lower to my pubic mound. "God your so wet Nikki," as he licked and sucked on my bikini covered slit.

"Shit.. shit.. please..."I begged as I writhed and twisted against his mouth. I was breathing rapidly, and groaning trying to get my legs around his head to fuck his mouth. But his hands were on my inner thighs keeping me spread open for him.

Raising up he growled, "These have got to go as he yanked my panties down."

Then his head was buried between my thighs feasting on my juices.

"FUCK," I screamed, as he flatted his tongue at the bottom of my slit and slowly moved up, sucking and slurping up my juices. Then he started using his tongue to flick my clit rapidly. "HANK... FUCK.... I... I'm cummmming!"

My body shook, it felt like my body exploded, my core was clenching and unclenching, and he kept eating my pussy, until I couldn't stand it any longer, and I

tried to use my hands to push his head away from my cunt!

That didn't stop him, he grabbed my hands and moved them up to my abdomen, then used one of his large hands to hold them, so he could used the other hand to ram his middle finger in my sloppy pussy.

"Hank" I murmured, "OH GOD" I screamed as he hooked finger along the top of my heated channel and rubbed my G-spot, while sucking on my sensitive clit! My legs flew up in the air, as I thrashed around, my head jerked as I arched my body upward, and lights exploded behind my eyes. As the orgasm rolled through me my body went limp, as I fought for air. I couldn't breath, then I must have fainted.

Hearing moans, which turned out to mine, my eyes flickered open and Hank was kneeling between my legs, rubbing his bulbous cock head up and down my folds, lubricating his thick cock. My mouth formed a silent O as I stared at his meaty dick, it had to be over 7 inches long, and as thick as my wrist. Several large veins ran the length of his shaft, as he held the base of his throbbing member at my entrance. "I told you Nikki, we were just getting started," he smirked at me, "I intend to take all three of your holes, before the night's over."

""Your... too big... " I stammered, as I started to put hand down over my pussy.

Grabbing both my hands he held them in one hand and pinned them over my head.

Tapping his cock against my clit, he slid it down parting my slippery folds until he was lined up, then pushed until his head penetrated my tight hole.

"AAGGHH....SHIT..." I shrilled.

"Relax Nikki," as he reached down and rubbed my clit, "I'm going to take it slow and let you pretty pussy adjust," as he leaned down an sucked my left nipple. Then captured my mouth with his and thrust his tongue in my mouth, as he shoved a couple inches in my heated, wet canal.

"MMMMMMMMMMMM," I moaned into his mouth. As he slowing kept forcing his thick shaft in me.

"Damn your pussy is tight, and feels so good wrapped around my cock," he said in a low husky voice as he kissed around my mouth.

"Ohhhh... it feels... like your.... splitting me into," I whimpered, as he rubbed my clit harder, then shoved deeper.

"Your.. so deep..." I groaned as he buried himself balls deep in my stretched vagina, while muffling my words as he thrust his tongue in mouth.

I could feel his throbbing cock, as we laid there, my cervix ached where he pushed through, but my canal was adjusting to his his length and girth. He continued devouring my mouth as he rubbed my clit, which sent shivers through my entire body. Then he started pulling back a few inches, then pushed in, over and over.

Moving his mouth down to my neck, he nipped and suck on my neck as he growled in my ear, "FUCK, I can feel your pussy clenching down on my cock Nikki," as he fucked me slowly.

I could feel his shaft throbbing as he moved a few inches at a time, in and out, in and out. Soon I was finding myself building up to a orgasm and was thrusting my hips up as he pushed in.

Taking that as a signal, he started long stroking and getting faster and faster.

"Yes... YYesss.. I moaned and writhed beneath him.

Growling loudly, he picked up the pace and was pounding into me and his balls were hitting my ass.

"HANK....I'M...... GONNA CUMMMM." I screamed!

That made him pound me harder and faster as he grunted and bite my neck!

"I'm gonna fill your tight pussy full of cum," he shouted.

"YES, YES, ohhhh shit I'mmm CUMMMINNGGG!" as I felt his cock swell and spurt his sperm deep in my womb, as he stiffened and held his cock in me, growling as he emptied his balls.

We were both panting, our hearts pounding as he used his elbows to hold his weight off me, but kept his cock buried in me. As my breathing calmed, I realized I had my legs wrapped around him, my heeled shoes tight against his ass. I wanted to savor this blissful moment with him deep inside me.

We laid there hugging each other, as our combined juices leaked out and ran down the crack of my ass. Lifting his head he softly kissed me, and ask, "Are you okay?"

"Mmm yes... great actually. Just hold me."

"My pleasure, and... you can rest a few minutes, before we go another round," he chuckled.

Feeling empty, my eyes opened, and Hank was kneeling between my thighs, slowly stroking his cock. With a sly grin he reached down and ran his finger through my sloppy folds, making me jerk and moan.

In a low husky voice, "Nikki your pussy is full of cum, and I'm going to use it to lubricate your rectum," as he continued to slowly finger fuck me. Seeing me open my mouth to speak, he just shushed me.

"No more talking Nikki, I expect you to obey me, and follow my commands. My cock is going up your delectable ass one way or another. It may hurt at first, but I promise

you it will turn to pleasure."

"Now ASS-UP," he ordered.

Charles had drilled me so much, I automatically rolled over and got in position. My arms were on the couch arms, my head down on the cushion turned to the right, and my ass high in the air.

"Good girl," he murmured, as he leaned in and started nibbling on my ass cheeks and running his finger in my dripping cunt. I stiffened up thinking of what was to come, but he soon had me purring as he fingered me, and I started squirming trying to get his finger deeper. That's when he slapped my ass, an chuckled, "Patience, you will get your orgasm, but it will be with dick up your fine ass!"

When he pulled his finger out I whimpered, feeling empty. Then I felt him rubbing his finger all around the edges of my anus. Hell it actually felt good making me purr and sway my hips, causing me to get my ass slapped again.

"Next time, I going to strap you down to a bench where you can't move," he laughed.

Before the sting left my ass, he started rubbing my crinkled hole but not pushing in, even that felt arousing. Then he ran his finger back in my pussy coating his finger good, then started pushing into my tight hole. Making me squeeze down on his finger that was knuckle deep in my rectum.

"Try relax, I'm preparing your ass for my cock so I don't hurt you," and pushed deeper until his entire finger was buried in my bottom. I was panting and breathing hard as my fingers dug into the arms of the couch.

He worked his finger around in circles, pulling and stretching my anus, then quickly pulled out, and stuck 2 fingers in my pussy coating them before pushing both fingers inside my upturned butt. Making me really squeal.

"Oh God," I groaned, "it's... too much."

"Your doing fine," as he used his free hand to caress my lower back.

Now he was using both fingers to push in, twisting and turning in different directions stretching my dark tunnel. Then in and out, as he fucked my ass.

Using his free hand again he lined his cock up with my sloppy pussy and went balls deep. I couldn't keep from clenching down on his cock and fingers, I felt so damn full. If he keep it up I would soon orgasm again.

I was really panting and moaning loudly, when he removed his cock and fingers.

Then I felt his bulbous head pushing against my crinkled hole. When his cock head penetrated my sphincter I screamed, "Fuck, Hank.. gawd it hurts!"

"Sh, sh, give it a minute," as he reached around and started rubbing my clit, as he slid a couple more inches up my ass, an paused.

Staying like that for a minute, as he continued massaging my swollen clit, I was able to relax, then he shoved his thick cock all the way up my ass, and I felt his large balls slap my wet pussy.

"OH SHIT....FUCK...." I screamed.

Chuckling he said, "See it's all in your luscious ass now, just let your body adjust a minute," using his free hand to rub and squeeze my ass cheeks.

As he played with my ass and clit, I relaxed and was soon moaning softly, when he withdrew a few inches, then slowly pushed back in. I could feel his throbbing cock as he slowly fucked my ass, and I realized the pain was gone and I was begging to push back as he pushed forward.

"Good girl," as he picked up the pace. Now he was long stroking me and we got in a rhythm, in out, in out.

"oh, oh, God............I mumbled as I used my hands on the arm of the couch to push back harder on his cock. Which made him start pulling almost all the way out, then ram back inside me. He was growling like a wild beast as he pounded in and out, in and out.

"HANK, HANK, I'm.... Almost there. OH, OH God....I'm Cuuummmming!"

"I'M GOING TO FILL YOUR ASS UP NIKKI," he screamed, as he now used both his hands to grip my hips, and pounded me even harder!

My body was racked with the biggest orgasm I had all evening, seeing a burst of bright lights explode behind my eyes, the nerve endings in me were firing off making me spasm and jerk. Then I felt him spurt several loads of his cum in my colon. I went limp, still shaking, as he leaned forward and kissed the corner of my mouth.

"Damn Nikki, I don't believe I've ever enjoyed anal sex this much." he whispered in my ear and turned my head where he could kiss me.

"I can"t believe I cum on your cock up my ass...." as I continued to purr and moan.

Nibbling on my ear he moaned, "You have one more hole I'm going to fill before we're finished.... I want to see those lovely lips.. wrapped around my cock..... and Nikki your going to swallow every drop."

Pulling his cock out of my ass, I shuttered thinking how empty I felt, and actually missed the feel of him being buried in my forbidden hole. Sucking cocks was never a problem, but I never swallowed cum, and the thought of his cock not only being larger, but also had just been in my ass! Relief swept through me when he turned over, and removed my red heels, then lifted me in his arms.

"First let's go upstairs and take a shower," he chuckled, "we both are a sticky mess."

It was a good thing he was carrying me, my legs felt like jelly, as I lay limply in his arms, with my head against his hairy chest, and one arm around his neck. I thought he would take me to his bedroom, but he went to the room that he said was mine.

Entering the bathroom, he stood me up, and I would have fallen had he not held me under my breast with one arm, as he adjusted the controls for the shower. The raindrop shower heads started up and soon steam was rising in the shower stall.

Turning me around he gripped my ass cheeks lifting me up, "Put your arms around my neck," as he stepped into the shower, closing the glass door.

"Oh, that..... feelings so good," I mumbled softly, and nuzzled in against his body.

After a few minutes, he stood me up and told me to hold on to a grab bar mounted on the wall.

"Tilt your head back," he ordered, then started washing my hair with a floral scented shampoo. God that felt good, him running his fingers through my tangled hair. When he had my hair lathered up, he used a detachable shower head to rinse the suds out. Finishing that I saw him pick up a loofah and squirt a vanilla scent soap in it, and started washing the front of my body. Lifting one arm at a time he washed my arms, hands, armpits, then across my upper chest, with the sudsy soap running down my body. The moaning sounds I heard were my own, especially when he washed my breast and rubbed the sponge across my nipples.

With my head tilted back letting the water cascade over me, I moaned louder, when my butt felt his hard shaft moving around my ass cheeks, as he washed the front of my body.

"Spread your legs," he growled in my ear, as he ran the large loofah over my mound and pussy. I thought I was going to orgasm as he rubbed up and down my folds and clit, then he stopped and started washing my back.

"Oh..I.. was almost...." was all I got out, when he smacked my ass hard.

"How many times do I have to tell you....I control your orgasms," continuing to wash my back, then started on the cheeks of my ass.

Damn him, he ran the loofah between my legs over my pussy, pulling it back and up the crack of my ass washing my rectum, making me groan and pant. I needed to come from all his ministrations, "please.. Hank... I need to cum."

"All in due time," he laughed, as he knelt behind me and washed my legs and feet. After using the hand held shower head and rinsing my body, he handed me a fresh loofah and bottle of men's body wash, and told me to wash him.

Turning to face him I took the new sponge and squirted it with the body wash, inhaling the pleasant masculine scent, which smelled like Mountain Sage and crisp mandarin. Without my heels he now towered over me a good 5 to 6 inches, as I ran my eyes up and down his toned body. His cock was semi hard, as he placed his hands on my hips and smiled down at me. I started with his broad chest and shoulders, and worked my way down to his narrow waist. Squatting I was eye level with his penis, I realized that even semi hard, it was bigger than any dick I had ever had in my mouth. Watching the soapy water run down his cock and balls, I licked my lips as I washed around his groin without touching his manhood. Finally lifting his thick cock in one hand to wash his scrotum with the other, his cock quivered and I heard him groan, as he placed one hand gently on my head, and his other on the grab bar.

I smiled up at him as I rubbed the sponge up and down his throbbing shaft. His broad body was blocking most of the shower water off of me, I could see the lust in his eyes grow as I soaped up his thick cock. Every time I wrapped the large soapy sponge all around his man meat, his hips flexed forward like he was fucking the sponge. It gave me a powerful feeling knowing I was able to make him squirm, causing me to clench my core muscles and my nipples to harden.

I remember how he teased me without letting me come, so I moved to his thighs and legs, then moved back to his fully engorged phallus gripping it with the sponge, and my other hand massaged his bloated balls.

Growling through gritted teeth, "That's enough Nikki, if you made me cum I'm going to spank your ass till you can't sit down for a week! The next load of my sperm is going in your belly."

As he reached and pulled me up I giggled, causing him to grip my face and run his thumb over my bottom lip. "We will see if you giggle with my cock buried in your pretty little mouth."

Then he swatted my ass and told me to get out and dry off, he would finish showering alone.