Nikki's Education Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stepping out on a mat I grabbed a towel from the warming rack and started drying off. I looked at him in the shower, and grinned when I saw him switch the water from hot to cold. I put a hand over my mouth to keep from laughing, he was trying to calm his dick down with cold water. When he glanced my way I quickly lowered my head and dried my legs.

When he stepped out, I had dried off with a towel tucked around me and had a towel wrapped like a turban around my head.

"You should have everything you need to fix your hair, and make up, if not let me know and Alison will take care of it. In the mean time my naughty girl," as he rubbed his thumb over my lips, "for now I want your hair in a pony tail and I wanted to see those luscious lip painted red. The only thing you're going to wear is that robe and slippers over there on the counter. I wouldn't want your nipples to get cold," he chuckled, as he pushed his thumb inside my mouth.

He smiled when I licked and sucked his thumb, then pulled his thumb out, grabbed a towel and threw it over his shoulder. As he walked out he called over his shoulder, "I'll be back shortly with us a drink," as I watched his sexy tight ass, and broad back leave.

Fixing my hair first and using a scrunchy for my pony tail. There was a drawer full of them, so I picked a red one to match the red lipstick he wanted. Hell the dressing table drawers were full of all kinds of make up. Expensive shit at that, nothing the Walmart or Dollar store stuff I was used too. I was tempted to use some make up, but decided to follow his command, just red lipstick and pony tail. The robe was super soft, and really thin, in a white cotton material, with matching slippers. The robe barely reached the bottom of my ass and pussy.

I heard his footsteps on the stairs and decided to surprise him. With the robe tied at the waist I went beside the bed and assumed the kneel position and waited.

With my eyes cast down, all I first saw was his feet and calves, was he naked I wondered, then he walked closer and I could see he had a white robe on that came down to about mid thigh. Sitting the drinks on the night stand, lifted my chin and told me to stand.

He dropped his robe to the floor, and he was wearing tight white boxer briefs, that bulged trying to contain his flaccid cock and large balls. He was an impressive specimen, as I looked up and down his body. The broad chest, with curly hair around his nipples, with a patch of hair that started between his pectorals then trailed down his body into his boxers. I was still admiring him when he pulled my robe open and pushed it off my shoulders and let it fall to the floor.

Now we were facing each other in nothing but our undies, as I automatically kicked my slippers off. I wanted to reach out and touch him, but then he handed me my drink, it was a Tom Collins with a long stemmed cherry on top.

Picking up his glass of whiskey neat, "Let's toast to your amazing transformation from a girl to a woman, and to your future at HCF."

Sucking a large drink from the straw, as he downed his entire drink, I wondered what my future was going to be at HCF (Harrison Correctional Facility).

Sitting his empty glass down, he took mine also and placed it on the night stand.

Cupping my face with both hands he kissed me hard, as I stood on my toes and gripped his strong arms. I could taste the bourbon on his lips and tongue, as my nipples hardened against his chest.

After the kiss, I gazed up into his eyes, and in a low husky voice he said, "I took your 2 virgin holes, now it's time you show me what you can do with that sexy mouth."

Pushing me to my knees, he mumbled, "Show me what you can do without being told, I'll correct you if necessary."

With his bulge right in front of me, I first used my hands to cup his balls and squeeze his penis, then leaned in and grasp the elastic band at the top of his briefs with my teeth, and started pulling them down. With teenage boys they would sometimes cum even before I had their cocks in my mouth. Hank was still soft, probably from all the times he had already filled my pussy and ass, so I figured it was really going to be a chore to get him to cum again.

Finally I had to use my hands to completely remove his briefs, his cock being uncut the foreskin covered most of his cock head, and his golf ball size balls hung limply in his scrotum. Gripping his cock I lifted it with one hand and placed my other hand on his thigh near his groin, I bent my head and started licking his balls, then sucking them in my mouth, one ball at a time.

I looked up as I sucked his balls, and he was just standing there with his hands on his hips, like he wasn't impressed with my skills. For some reason I wanted to hear him say 'Good Girl', making me think back to some of the things we discussed in Sex Ed, and some the films they showed us.

Changing tactics I raised up and pulled the soft skin of his cock back until his head was fully exposed. It was completely dry, so I spit on it then used my tongue to move all around the head and the ridge of his crown. Lightly sucking the head and using my tongue on the sensitive underside, his cock started hardening and I finally heard a low groan from him, making me happy. Pulling the skin all the way back until I was at the base of his shaft, I massaged his balls with the other hand, as I took 3 inches in my mouth, and started moving my mouth up and down his now hardening shaft, making him groan again. My mouth was full when I first started now it was stuffed as his grew in length and expanded. My lips were stretched from his thickness, as cock neared my throat I had to back off, to keep from choking. I began sucking on the head, and using both hands to jack him off, cork screwing my hands as I pumped his meaty shaft.

Now I could taste his precum leaking profusely, as I jacked and sucked, and swallowed his fluids. His hands now gripped my head and he was groaning loudly now. I removed my top hand and used it to gently squeeze his balls and his scrotum drew up, as I took about 4 inches in my mouth. Moving my mouth rapidly up and down, I gagged when his head hit my throat, making me pull off his slippery saliva covered dick, with strand of fluids swinging between my lips and his glistening head.

I was coughing and gasping when he turned my head up to look at him, grinning he said, " you are doing good, just breath through your nose, and when you fill the need to gag, simply swallow, my cock will side right in your throat."

"Now take a deep breath, and put your hands behind your back Nikki, while I use your mouth like a pussy."

Without a chance to speak he pulled my mouth toward his cock, so I sucked in a deep breath, as his cock plunged back in my mouth. Gripping my head in both hands he started slowly face fucking me. Jerking my head back and forth on his thick shaft.

"Good Girl," he growled, "the next time my cock leaves your mouth you are going to have a belly full of my thick cream."

With my hands behind me and my mouth full of dick, I was constantly having to swallow his superabundant fluids, except some escaped my mouth and was dripping down my chin and onto my chest.

Now he was thrusting forward as he pulled my mouth up and down his cock, and I almost gagged, but swallowed hard and his bulbous head pushed past my tonsils and down my throat! My throat was spasming around the foreign invader, and I could feel his throbbing cock pulsing. Tears were cascading down my face and more drool drip from my mouth, my entire chin, chest, tits were covered.

I could hear him growling like a wild animal as he throat fucked me, then his engorged cock started spurting large ropes of thick cum down my throat.

"FUCK, FUCK, "he screamed, with my nosed buried in his pubic hair, as he strained and shot a couple more loads of cum in my belly!

Slowly pulling his cock out, he stopped when just the head remained, "Suck out the last drops," as he used my pony tail to hold me in place.

When he was finished he sat back on the bed, and groaned, "Damn Nikki, my nuts are drained. Good Girl, you are going to be a big success here at HCF."

As I got my breath, I looked at all the drool that covered my body, even my panties were soaked in drool, and my pussy was wet, hell I think I had an orgasm from the throat fucking. When he said the magic words, 'Good Girl' I crawled over to him and laid my head on his thigh and lifted his limp cock, and sucked on the head like a pacifier.

"You're an amazing young woman Nikki," he chuckled, "but I don't believe even Aphrodite could raise my dead dick."

Pulling me up he said, "Come here, let's get some sleep."

"I'm awfully messy," I giggled.

"You are not the first messy woman I slept with," laying my head on his chest, and drew a duvet over us.

With my head on his chest, and my leg over his thigh, the last thing I remembered, was inhaling his manly scent, and licking my lips savoring the taste of him on my lips and mouth. I decided to put myself in Hank's hands, and see what the future held.

End of chapter 2.......

\