Nikki's Education Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alison didn't answer, she just leaned back in her chair and looked at each of us. The deafening silence made me shiver. Finally Alison leaned forward, interlaced her fingers, her mouth tight as she eyed each of us. In a very firm tone, "Does anyone else have a problem signing?"

You could cut the tension in the air with a knife. I had already signed up, but I feared for Debra, I thought she had accepted the idea of going forward. I started to speak, but Alison shushed me by holding her finger up. It seemed like forever, but finally Amy, Tammy and Julia all said they would sign. Debra just sits there with a defiant look.

"Amy, Tammy, Julia step outside the room for a minute," Alison sternly said, her eyes never flinching as she stared back at Debra.

When they left the room, I noticed Debra lowering her eyes, and her bottom lip quivering. She knew she was in trouble. Before Alison could stop me I went over and cradled Debra's head to my chest, "Don't do this.... you stubborn ass... " tears running down my face, "you've faced worse things in your life than this. I have your back... and I need you there to have mine."

"I'm sor...ry," she cried as she hugged my waist and buried her head in my chest. "ever since my foster dad forced himself on me.... I just fight anyone... that tries to make me do something... I don't want to"

Alison cleared her throat, "Debra, get hold of yourself, I empathize with you, but decisions have to be made. You either sign and get with the program, or turn in your collar and go back to your original status."

"But," I started to say, but Alison shushed me again.

"We are not trying to turn you into a lesbian Debra, no body is going to push your face in someone's cunt and say start licking,.....unless you sign up and then start refusing to do what's required."

She paused while Debra was blowing her nose, and wiping her eyes. "Nikki here knows a little, but not everything, but since she signed the NDA she could not talk to you about it. If she had.... well let's say she would have deeply regretted it."

"What I'm about to do and say," she continued, "is for Nikki's sake. She obviously cares a lot about you. I am going to give her permission to explain why she's doing this, and I'm going outside so you two can talk. You have 10 minutes, then I need your answer."

Alison left the room and Debra finally looked me in the eye. "I knew there was something you were not telling me.... but I understand why now," as she whipped her eyes.

"Oh Debra you have no idea how bad I wanted too, but I couldn't. He didn't explain everything to me, even after I signed. But he did promise me if I signed and did as I was told, that the day would come I could leave here of my own free will, with plenty of money. I want you with me, we can have each other's backs. Please."

"You're a manipulative bitch Nikki," she grinned at me, "I love you like a sister... but I'm not eating your pussy," she giggled and punched my arm. "I got your back," she said as she hugged me.

We were still hugging when Alison came back. "Well, have you made a decision Debra?" she asked.

"Yes Ma'am," Debra nodded, "I'll sign. Sorry about earlier."

"Good decision," Alison winked at me as Debra wiped her eyes again, and then opened the door and called the others in.

After getting everyone signed she gave them the speech I expected.

"Girls, I am making you 2 promises. One, if you discuss this, or anything going forward about what you're involved in, you will regret the day you were born. I came here when I was 18 years old.....(pausing) that's right, I was an inmate just like you. That info stays in this room. Understood?" We all nodded, there were stunned looks on all their faces, but I already knew.

"Promise number 2. You will be trained to perform sex on men and women, learn about sexual preferences and lifestyles, learn about pain and pleasure, but you will not be permanently harmed, ever. One day you will work for Elite Escorts Services, which is the reason you need to learn your way around a woman's body, as well as men. You can continue your education, get a degree, or learn a trade whatever you desire. You can leave here one day, and when you do have an education and plenty of money in the bank. BUT YOU WILL HAVE TO OBEY AND DO AS YOU"RE TOLD. Any questions?"

Amy nervously asked, "Why are you still here.... if you can leave?"

"Good question, I stay because I love it here, but if I wanted I could walk out right now. Maybe one day I will" she laughed, "or hell I may be here when I'm 80 getting around with walker teaching 18 years about sex."

That made us all chuckle and lightened the mood in the room, as we pictured Alison in our minds doing just that.

"Anymore questions? she asked.

No one spoke up, so she continued. "Get a good nights rest, a van will pick you all up in the morning at 8 o'clock out front of the dorm. I suggest you make sure you eat breakfast, be showered and in clean outfits...and don't be late. The van will not wait on you."

The five of us waited nervously in front of the dorm, especially Debra, but I had spent all night and during breakfast reminding her we could do this. Especially if it meant, in the end we would be better off.

The white van that pulled up was nothing like the bus we had been loaded on when we were brought here. No bars on the windows, plush comfortable seats for a dozen people, and no markings of any kind. Jake, stepped out grinning, instead of his usual uniform he was dressed in nice causal gray trousers, white buttoned up shirt and black loafers. "Welcome aboard ladies," as he motioned for us to get in, "no sitting together, spread out and take a seat."

It was a warm day for this time of year, the sun was shining brightly, a clear blue sky, as we all took a seat. We were murmuring to each other, wondering where we were being taken, when we glanced up and Jake had stopped in front of Dorm C.

Jason the RA greeted Jake, plus there were 5 beautiful RG's (Red top Girls) standing there laughing and waved at us as they ran giggling and got on the bus. Now I understood why Jake told us to take separate seats when we loaded.

One girl named Emma sat beside me smiling, "Your Nikki right?" Before I could speak she continued, "We are going to have so much fun this weekend."

With an astonishing look on my face, I just mumbled, "Yeah, I hope so."

"This will be my third time on the yacht, and you're going to love it," she patted my leg. She enthusiastically continued, "They have a Jacuzzi hot tub on the top deck at the bow, and at the stern a large area to sunbathe." Giggling, "I think they have the hot tub there, because the bridge is right above, and the Captain can ogle all the girls."

"You say we're spending the weekend on the boat," I questioned, "I only have the clothes I'm wearing."

Patting my leg again, "Don't worry, everything is provided," pausing then, "you're very pretty, we're going to be roommates this weekend," smiling as she continued to keep her hand on my leg.

I must have turned 3 shades of red, because she smiled, and leaned closer, almost whispering, "Hey, don't worry, I remember my first time to... you know. I prefer guys too, but... I kind of think of myself as bi now, and it's really nice with the right person. It's just different, the touch of a woman, and can be quite thrilling."

For some reason, she was putting me at ease, with her enthusiasm and attitude, and I was not repelled from the soft touch and warmth of her hand on my leg. Maybe I could get through this, and not embarrass myself.

I heard myself saying, "Thanks Emma, I... never been... you know?"

""Just relax and let's have fun this weekend," she caressed my leg, "let me help you through this. I got your back, you're going to be one of us now," she smiled.

I had sat at the back of the van, and not before now noticed where the other RG's had sat down. As I relaxed, I looked to see where everyone else was, worrying especially about Debra.

Debra was sitting with a redhead, I later learned it was Dixie. Tammy was with a blonde named Briella, Amy with Olivia a brown haired girl, and Julia with Rose a dirty blonde.

I let out a sigh of relief when I saw Debra laughing and talking with Dixie. Glancing around everyone seemed relaxed and getting along with their seatmates. Julia even looked my way, smiled and gave me a thumbs up, making me smile back.

Relaxed now I could sit back and watch out the window, and noticed I had been this way before with Hank to the cabin. Tired from being up most of the night talking to Debra, I dozed off.

I must have dozed off for a few minutes, when someone slightly shook my shoulder. I opened my eyes and I was leaning against Emma's shoulder, with her arm around me and my hand laying on her thigh.

"Wake up sleepy head," she said sweetly, "we are almost there," giving my shoulder another squeeze.

Sitting up, I rubbed my tired eyes, and moaned, "Sorry, I didn't sleep much last night."

About that time Jake pulled up to a dock at Table Rock Lake, and there were several large boats, and one luxury yacht that looked over a hundred feet long with the name 'Serenity' on the stern. The yacht was all white, with Serenity written in gold letters outlined in black.

Alison stood on the stern, dressed in white skinny jeans, a dark navy pull over long sleeve v-neck sweater, and navy blue canvas sneakers. With her 5' 10" height and her skinny jeans, long legs, hair in a pony tail, she looked like a sex goddess! She was waving and smiling at us as we unloaded.

Jake took us aboard, and we met Alison on the middle deck, which was shaded by the top deck. There were several seating areas, plus two tables loaded with fancy pastries and cheeses, and a large cooler full of bottles of orange juice, water, milk, Red Bull and Jack Daniels Wine Coolers.

Alison came over and greeted us with a hug, "Welcome aboard the 'Serenity', you will be staying here until Sunday evening, I hope you each had a chance to meet and get to know your roommates for the weekend. I personally selected girls I felt you would each be comfortable with. Each room downstairs has a bed and bathroom, plus clothes, bathing suits, etc for you."

While listening to Alison, I didn't notice until Emma walked up next to me and wrapped her arm around my waist. "Here girlfriend," handing me a can of Red Bull, "the way you nodded off earlier, I thought you could use a pick me up," and giggled as she bumped my hip with her hip.

I could not keep from smiling at her, she was just so charming, charismatic and outgoing. She was one of those people that could put you at ease and probably charm your clothes off of you. As that thought crossed my mind, I chuckled inside, as I took a big gulp of Red Bull.

"Thanks Emma, I needed that," as she continued talking to everyone, with arm still around my waist. I realized, as I watched her captivate the immediate crowd with funny stories, that I felt comfortable with her touching me. Even my friends seemed relaxed and were laughing with her, as the other RG's walked up and stood alongside their assigned roommates.

Alison caught my eye and winked, making me blush a little, as I smiled back at her. Seems Alison is good at matching up people, to make this weekend less traumatic for us.

Alison spoke up,"Girls, I believe I'm going to my room and getting my bathing suit on. Soon we will be at a little cove where we can swim and picnic on a secluded beach.

Finish snacking and meet me back on the top deck around eleven o'clock," as she took the stairs down to the lower deck.

We spent the next 30 minutes sitting around talking, and getting to know each other as we consumed pastries and drinks. Everyone seemed relaxed and enjoying themselves when I noticed the time, it was only ten o'clock, making me wonder why Alison left so early to go to her room.

Emma stood and pulled me up by hand, "Come on, I'll give you a tour of the ship," as she led me up to the top deck. The sun was shining brightly on the open deck, you could see other boaters out skiing, some on jet-skis, there were numerous lounge chairs for sun bathing, along with a cart stocked with towels, sun screen lotions.

Emma pointed out the bridge atop the 3rd deck, and the hot tub on the bow. Giggling she said, "It's kind of fun to relax in the hot tub and tease the Captain and crew, when we know they are watching. Sometimes we will take our tops off, you just have to be careful and make sure other people on the lake don't see."

She saw the astonishing look on my face, and just bumped my hip again grinning, "Come on girl, they get a kick out of it, they deserve a little thrill from being surrounded by a bunch of beautiful young women," she laughed.

Getting serious, she turned me toward her with her hands on my shoulders, "Sorry if I made you uncomfortable, I forget you're new to all this. If I ever come on too strong or make you nervous, just tell me. Okay? I was excited when Alison invited me on this outing, as I will be leaving soon, and I just love being on this yacht."

"You're leaving," I mumbled, it saddened me thinking I was just making a new friend and she was leaving. I was all mixed up inside, why in the hell would I feel sad about her leaving, I didn't really know her. I almost didn't hear her, because my mind was somewhere else.

""Yes I'm leaving next week to join Elite Escort Services, and I want to enjoy my last outing here. But, this weekend is really about you, so just let me know what I can do to make it easier for you."

I don't know why, but I hugged her, it felt normal like hugging an old friend. Yet, when she hugged me back, I relaxed in her arms, mumbling, "Thanks, I hope everything works out for you, you haven't made me uncomfortable, if anything you have calmed my jitters," as I softly giggled.

Standing there hugging I inhaled her floral scent, like a mixture of jasmine and lavender. The feel of her boobs pressed against my boobs, and the warmth of her body in the cool breeze, made me shutter and tingle. I was lost in reverie and almost didn't hear the other girls join us on the bow of the ship.

We broke contact when Debra shouted, "We were wondering where you two disappeared too," smiling like she had caught me with my hand in the cookie jar.

Blushing profusely, "Emma was giving me a tour since she has been here several times."

Emma didn't miss a beat, "Yeah, maybe we can try out the hot tub later this evening when it gets chilly. Dixie really enjoys the hot tub," she said in a sultry voice.

Dixie not missing a beat either, placed her arm around Debra, and spoke in a low husky voice, "That's my plan, I think Debra would enjoy the hot bubbling water, with a starry sky overhead. I was thinking about midnight."

Now Debra was blushing and turning red, but I noticed she didn't pull away from Dixie. Amy and Tammy were nodding in agreement, when Julia spoke up, "Is it big enough for all of us?"

Rose grinned and put her arm around Julia's waist, "We will make it, if it's a tight fit, all the better."

I was smiling from ear to ear, and feeling better about everything, since it seemed my friends were comfortable, "Well, Emma and I are going to the room and get our bathing suits on," I laughed, "if I can find our room, and the bathing suit fits."

Emma chuckled, with her arm around my waist, "I know which room is ours, it's #5, and I'm sure everyone's suits will fit, trust me, when Alison is in charge you can count on it."

Going below deck, we passed through a galley where a crewman was preparing food, then a passageway with cabins number 1, 3, and 5 on the left, and 2,4 and 6 on the right.

The room was small but nice, it had a queen size bed, a night stand with a lamp, and a small love seat at the end of the bed. On the right was a door to the small bathroom, the wall next to it had drawers built in the wall, then a small closet for hanging clothes.

Emma looked in the drawers and pointed out that the top 3 drawers had my things in them, the bottom 3 had hers. The closet had a divider, which she pointed out had outfits for me, with hers on the right.

Emma squealed, "Oh this bathing suit will look great on you," as she held up a green bikini, "it matches your beautiful eyes."

"There's not much to it," I laughed, when she pitched it to me.

"It covers all the necessary parts," she giggled. "Now let's get dressed and go back up top."

She started stripping as she pulled out a red bikini for herself. I was mesmerized by her voluptuous body. She was tying the top, naked from the waist down, as my eyes raked her curvy body, she was hairless below her head, and she was tanned all over.

Her crotch was smooth as a baby. The bottom didn't tie, it was made of a stretch material like spandex and cotton, and as she pulled it up her shapely legs, it fit snug against her groin and firm ass cheeks, showing a little camel toe.

Finished she turned to me, "Well don't just stand there girlfriend," she giggled, "get dressed."

I was still standing there like an idiot holding my green bikini. Blushing I mumbled, "I'm going to look like an ugly duckling next to you," as I pulled my top off, then my bra.

"Here let me help," as she took the top part of my bikini and started tying it for me. My nipples hardened, as she pulled the two small triangles up to cover my tits, and tied it behind my neck. Her touch and scent was causing me to tingle, and I felt my crotch getting moist. Embarrassed, I quickly stepped away and turned my back to her and jerked both the shorts and my white cotton panties off at the same time.

With my back to her I quickly tied the bikini on, but in a hurry it was bunched up in the back. Then I felt her hands on my ass pulling the bikini bottoms in place.

Once it was properly on, she ran the palm of her hand over my bikini covered ass, "There, that looks amazing," as she winked at me. "No more ugly duckling talk, you're a knock-out! Now let's go tease some crew members," she laughed.

I reached to get the cover-up and put it on, "No, no, you can carry it," she grinned, "No hiding that gorgeous body. Here's some flip-flops now let's go have some fun."

Sliding my feet in the flip-flops, "Are you always this bossy," I laughed.

"Only when I have to be," she responded in a low raspy voice, and pulled me out the door.

Soon we were all gathered and Alison told us Jake and a couple of crew men were already ashore setting things up. We will go in two groups in order to get everyone and the picnic baskets ashore.

The first group boarded the tender that could carry up to ten people, but less with the baskets and coolers on board, and headed toward shore. It only took a few minutes, and our group loaded with more supplies.

When we stepped ashore everything was set up. A large pop-up shade canopy, two long folding picnic tables, a volleyball net, plus badminton net, and a bean bag toss game. Since it was noon time we all chowed down on the assortment of sandwiches, chips, drinks, along with sweets like brownies and cookies.

Between 1 pm until 6 pm we played games, cooling off in the water, while Alison and Jake stood and watched. At 6 pm Jake had built a fire, where we could roast hot dogs and later roasted marshmellows over the open fire. By the time we got back to the boat it was past 11 o'clock and I was exhausted.

On the stern of the ship they had a water hose where we could rise off the sand from our bodies and shoes. Emma spoke up, "Instead of going to our rooms, let's just go ahead and get in the hot tub."

"Hell yes," Dixie said. And everyone cheered that they were in agreement.

Alison was watching from the above deck and shouted in a teasing voice, "Just remember girls, no running around naked on the ship," and laughed.

God the hot tub felt wonderful with the warm bubbling water. It was a tight fit with all ten of us, but no one complained. With the ship anchored, it was quiet except for the sounds of the bubbling water, as I leaned my head back looking at the stars. I tuned out the low conversations going on around me, and snuggled up against Emma. I thought about what lay ahead, wondering what it would be like making love to Emma, and could I do it, or would I get grossed out? Yet it felt good being close to her, even if she was a little bossy at times, but in a gentle way. Maybe to get through this, I needed someone to take control and lead me.