Nikki's Education Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My outfit was like her outfit, but was gray, with gray Nike shoes, and my t-shirt was red. As I sat on the edge of the love seat she hummed the song she had been singing earlier, while she fixed my hair in a high ponytail like hers.

"There, done, now let's go eat, it's already 9:50."

When we got to the middle deck, we were the last ones there. A buffet was set up so Emma and I went and loaded our trays. The food smelled delicious, scrambled eggs, pancakes, bacon, sausage, homemade biscuits, grits, hash brown potatoes, plus fresh squeezed orange juice.

I got a little of everything except pancakes, Emma just got pancakes, sausage and orange juice. When we sat down, Debra grinned and said, "Hungry much," as she eyed my tray.

"Well after the workout yesterday, I'm starving," as I dug into my food.

"Do say," Debra giggled.

"I thought I heard screaming last night," Tammy coyly smiled, "did anyone else?"

I was already blushing, but ignored the comments and continued eating.... until Emma spoke up.

"I didn't hear anything...." pausing,...."but maybe it was because Nikki had her legs wrapped around my head so tight," as she calmly kept eating.

Everyone burst out laughing, as I coughed up the eggs I had just placed in my mouth!

Even Alison burst out laughing, and finally Emma could not hold back and was laughing as she patted my back to help me stop coughing.

Looking up while wiping my mouth with a napkin, my face beet red, I was embarrassed, then it dawned on me, hell they had been doing the same thing as me last night. So I calmly took a drink of orange juice and responded.

Looking at Emma and smiling, "Surely you heard yourself screaming, when you had your feet in the air and I was tongue fucking you," I winked at her as I took a bite of bacon.

Everyone died laughing again, hell Debra nearly fell off her seat laughing. Alison's face was red from laughing so hard, then said, "Okay, okay, that's enough, I think this trip has been a success, and I'd like to finish my breakfast," she giggled.

Emma leaned over and whispered in my ear, "Good recovery, I'm proud of you."

When we finished eating Alison told us to stay seated she had something she wanted to show us. She went over to a cabinet and pulled out a camera bag.

Oh, that's the camera Hank gave me. What is Alison doing with it?

Sitting up her laptop and turning on the large screen television, " I thought you might enjoy seeing some pictures of your day on the beach. I'm not the best photographer, so some may not be very good," she laughed. "I took these candid shots while you all were enjoying yourselves."

The first few shots were of the beach before we all got there. Some of Jake and some crewmen as they set up the canopy for shade and the games areas. One was from the back of the beach area showing a wide angle view of the beach set up empty of people, and off in the distance the 'Serenity' anchored in the cove.

The first picture of any of us was Debra sprawled on the ground spitting up sand from diving for the volleyball, making everyone giggle. Next was Amy and Tammy colliding while playing badminton, both trying to return the birdie. Next was us 'chicken fighting' in the lake. One shot was of me riding on Emma's shoulders as Debra on Dixie pulled me off in the water, me dragging Emma under with me. Next Amy and Tammy are struggling trying to unseat the other. The finale of that series was a picture of Debra and Dixie, with Debra on Dixie's shoulders with her arms in the air claiming victory, when they were the last ones standing. The rest were of everyone playing games, eating, swimming etc.

As the pictures finished, "Sorry girls some of the pictures were blurry, that's why I'm giving the camera to Nikki, she can get some pictures while the Captain takes us on a tour of the lake. Feel free to do whatever you want. I'll speak with you again before we head back."

Handing me the camera and the bag, "Here Nikki, you're better at this, there is a new SD card in the camera. Get some good pictures of everyone, and anything else that catches your interest. I'm sure Hank will love seeing them."

"Thanks Alison, but before everyone scatters maybe we can get a group picture on the top deck with you in it."

"Sure, I'm sure Jake would be happy to take the picture, but you organize how you want everyone and where. Do that while I get him."

On the top deck I had my friends sit Indian style with our partners kneeling behind us, with Alison standing in the middle behind all of us. Jake took several shots to be safe, then I reviewed them, they all looked good. "Thanks Jake, these look great!"

When the evening ended I had taken probably more than 100 photos. I put everything back in the camera bag and returned it to Alison, wishing I could keep it. But I knew the rules, but was pleasantly surprised when Alison told me she would take it home with her, and I could take it back to Hanks Monday night myself.

Standing on the top deck with Emma as the 'Serenity' approached the dock, ending our trip, I smiled thinking of seeing Hank again, and actually looked forward to whatever lay ahead, without fear. Right? Hell yes I thought as I put my arm around Emma's waist.

End of Chapter 4