Nikki's Education Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Relax girlfriend," Emma whispered in my ear, "I can feel you tensing up," as she put her right arm around my shoulder. "Did you have a good time today?"

Looking into her blue eyes I nodded yes, "Actually I had a wonderful time, one of the best times since I've been here." I knew she could sense I was nervous and tense, so I lied as said, "my muscles are just sore from playing volleyball, and swimming."

"Well just lean back and let the warm water do it's magic, if that doesn't work I'm a pretty good massage therapist. Would you like that?"

"Yeah, I think I might like that... if you don't mind." I smiled.

Leaning her head back looking at the stars, she squeezed my shoulder, "I'm looking forward to leaving, but I'll miss the times I've had here on the yacht, and I know we just met, but I'll miss you also. I just wish we had met sooner."

"Me too," as I leaned my head back on her arm. Then I dozed off.

When I woke up, I looked at Emma, her eyes were closed, and I just stared at her. Her arm was limp around my shoulder, her chest was rising and falling with each breath, and her lips were slightly parted. Kissable lips I mused.

About that time hers eyes opened, and saw me staring, and smiled and pulled me closer.

"Emma... I'm ready to go to our room," I whispered.

"I'll grab us each a towel," she said, then eased up out of the water. I looked around and Tammy and Julia and their roommates had already left. I had not even noticed them leaving. Looking I saw Debra and Dixie were cuddled up, and so was Amy and her roommate.

Emma touched my shoulder and motioned for me to get out, she was already wrapped in a towel, and held one open for me. Climbing out, she told me to raise my arms, and Emma wrapped the towel around my body, then tucked in at the center of my breast.

"Are you feeling better?" as she made sure the towel was securely tucked in at my breast.

Her bossy, but intimate touch of wrapping me up, made me tingle and my nipples hardened. I couldn't speak, I just smiled and nodded, as she led me to our room.

After the door to our room closed, Emma said, "Let's get you out of that wet bathing suit," as she removed my towel and laid it on the love seat at the foot of the bed. Then she reached and untied my top and removed it.

I just stood there like a small child letting her tend to me. My nipples were hard and throbbing, my heart racing feeling like it was going to jump out of my chest. Kneeling she looked up and smiled, as she untied my bikini bottoms, then picked up the towel.

Starting at my feet, calves, then thighs, softly rubbing and patting me dry, I let out a low moan as my hands gripped her shoulders to keep from falling. I groaned loudly when she parted my legs and dried my crotch and butt cheeks, and leaned in and softly kissed just above my pubic hair.

"Oh.... " I moaned, and would have collapsed if not for Emma rising and covering my tits as she held the towel under my armpits. Quickly patting me dry Emma led me to the bed, "Lay back sweetie," as she laid me across the bed, "let me take care of you."

I was breathing rapidly, and missing her hands on me, as she stood and looked down at me. She grinned as she removed her bathing suit and dropped it on the floor, then crawled on the bed on all fours, straddling me.

I was biting my lower lip as I watched her move over me, her tits swaying, I started to reach for her, but she caught my hands, and placed them gently above my head. She whispered in a raspy voice, "Relax sweetie, and roll over, now."

As I followed her command she placed her hands on my shoulders and started massaging me, and I felt her sit on the top of my thighs. Her body was still slightly damp, and felt cool against my hot, burning body.

Her hands felt so good kneading the muscles in my upper back, then she moved lower, sitting on the backs of my knees, and massaged my lower back. Then leaning forward to massage my upper back, her swaying breast and nipples rubbed against my lower back.

"Oh.. that feels sooo good," I purred. My hands gripped the sheets, a shutter ran through my body, and I felt moisture between my thighs. Her hands move slowly down to the cheeks of my butt, and she kneaded and squeezed them.

"Your ass feels marvelous," as she continued to knead and squeeze, then leaned and planted soft kisses on each cheek.

Oh God...Emma," I moaned loudly.

"Shhh, relax sweetie," as she started massaging my upper thighs. She stroked and kneaded my outer thighs and slowly, softly moved to my inner thighs. Her thumbs were only inches from my wet folds, moaning softly I tried to shift my body to grind my pussy on her thumbs. Smack! She swatted my ass, "Stay still, we have all night," her silky voice purred.

"Ohhhh.....I groaned loudly when she smacked my left cheek, and more moisture flooded between my legs.

Then her hands were gone, I could feel her rising upon her knees, I missed the contact of her warm body, then Smack! She swatted my right cheek and in a raspy voice ordered me to turn over.

Quickly obeying, I twisted around and looked up at her, I could see lust in her blue eyes, and reached to touch her breast and hard nipples. Again she caught my hands, "Not yet sweetie," as she interlaced our fingers forcing my hands down alongside my head, then leaned and planted soft kisses around my right breast, then my left breast, but never giving my nipples any attention.

I tried to arch my chest up, my nipples were throbbing for attention so bad they actually ached. "Please...." I squealed.

I heard a low chuckle escape her, and the feel of her warm breast against my lower abdomen, then felt her take my right nipple in her warm, wet mouth to lick and suck!

"Oh shit..... I'mmm cumming," I cried out! As she moved to my left nipple and repeated her licking and sucking. Then she bit my left nipple making it ache like it was on fire, then soothed it by rapidly licking it.

I was panting loudly, squirming and writhing beneath her with my eyes closed, then I felt her warm breath on my face. Opening my eyes she smiled coyly, then planted soft kisses around my mouth while whispering, "Don't move when I release your hands.... or I will tie you down and have my way with you."

Releasing my hands, she used her knees to part my legs and dropped down between my thighs, and resumed torturing my breast. Her soft breasts were squashed against me as she feasted on my breast, licking, sucking and biting.

"Emma.... ohhh Godddd... pleassssseeeee!" I begged. My fist clenched so hard my nails were cutting into my palms.

Her hands were now squeezing my breast as she moved down slowly, planting soft kisses while nipping my skin with little bites. Then I felt her nibbling and licking my pubic hair. I tried to arch my hips up, but her upper arms were across my thighs holding me in place, as she started rolling my hard buds between her fingers.

I was panting, wiggling, groaning, and I could feel my juices leaking and running down the crack of my ass. When all of a sudden, Emma slipped her hands down between my thighs, and under the cheeks of my butt, gripping each cheek and lifting, as she licked me from the bottom of wet folds to the top.

"OH FUCKKKK!" I screamed as an orgasm ripped through me!

"MMMmmmmm, you taste so sweet," she purred, as she started licking and sucking on my engorged clit.

"OH SHIT... OH FUCK FUCK FUCK," as another orgasm started before I came down from the last one. I couldn't stand it any longer, my hands grabbed hold of Emma's head, and I started humping her face. Bucking and screaming I almost bucked her off me, then her hands grabbed my hips holding me in place as she placed, her mouth over my entrance, slurping up my juices.

Slurp, slurp, slurp, sounds were echoing off the walls, then her warm tongue started tongue fucking me. If that wasn't enough, she reached far enough with her left hand and rubbed my clit.

"OHHHHH FFFFUUUUUUCCKKKKK MEEEEEEEEEE, CUMMMMINNNGG AGAINNN!"

Then I collapsed on the bed, mumbling incoherent sounds.

Emma stopped her ministrations, as I lay there my body twitching, every nerve ending was still firing off making me jerk. My body was sweaty, my heart beating so fast I could feel it thumping. My hands had let go of Emma's head and lay limply at my sides.

"oh, oh," I moaned repeatedly, trying to catch my breath. Emma lay resting her head on my abdomen, breathing heavy herself.

"Wow," she murmured, as she used her left hand and softly rubbed my belly. "That was awesome."

Finally calming and getting my breathing steady, I reached down with my left hand and ran my fingers through Emma's hair. "That was beyond awesome.... I don't think I've ever come that hard, or that many times in a row," I gasped.

Emma crawled up my body and held my face with both hands and kissed me. I could taste myself, her face was wet from my juices, then her tongue was inside my mouth roaming in every nook and corner. Ending the kiss she raised her head, "You were a delicious treat," she giggled softly. "I hope you're pleased with your first time with a female."

"Oh God Emma, I'll never forget this moment or you." Then I used my hands to pull her face to me and started licking my juices from her face, like a kitten lapping up milk, making her laugh.

Rolling her over where I was on top still holding her face, I whispered, "You evil, bossy woman, it's my turn now." Making her chuckle, she replied, "Hell sweetie, I've already cum just from eating that tasty pussy of yours."

"Shut up," I growled as I plunged my tongue in her mouth, and grabbed her hands pushing them beside her head like she did me. Our tongues battle each other, swapping saliva, both of us moaning.

Lifting my head I started nibbling all over her chin, throat, and neck below her ear. Our writhing bodies, breast to breast, and us grinding our groins against each other, i was determined to give her my best effort. I would just do to her what I knew felt good.

Sliding down her body, she kept her hands where I put them without me even telling her. She groaned loudly when I latched on a nipple and licked, sucked, and chewed on it, as I rolled her other nipple between my thumb and forefinger.

"Oh that feels so good," she gasped.

Grabbing her large soft tits, I pushed them together and went from one nipple to the other sucking and coating them with my saliva. Kissing down her chest, abdomen and licking circles around her naval. Then I felt her hands on my head pushing me downward.

"Please... hurry.... I need to have your mouth... on my pussy..." she begged.

Instead I moved lower and planted kisses and little bites on her inner thighs, and used my hands to spread her legs wider. I could see her pussy leaking like a faucet and her clit was engorged and begging attention, but I just licked her juices around her outer lips. She was squirming trying to pull my mouth to her wet cunt, but instead I grabbed behind her knees and pushed hard lifting her ass up off the bed, her feet thrashing in midair, when I planted my mouth over her pussy and plunged my tongue in her wet, heated tunnel.

"I'm..... Cccuuummmmming, Oh shit," she howled, letting go of my head and grabbing hold of the sheets, her toes curled!

I continued tongue fucking her and slurping up her juices, then lower my mouth to lick up all the juices that drained down around her anus. I heard her squeal loudly, then when I poked my tongue inside her dark tunnel and started tongue fucking her ass, she screamed loud enough they probably heard her in the rooms around us.

"FFFFUUUUUCCCCKKKK!!!!!!" she screamed and the juices gushed out of her pussy coating my face. While still in the throes of her orgasm, I ran my tongue all the way from her anus to the top of her folds and sucked hard on her engorged clit.

"JESUS CHRIST.........FFFFUUUUCCCKKKKKKKKKKK..... MMMEEEEEEE," more creamy juices spurting from her pussy coating my face and throat. Slurping up a mouth full of her creamy juices, I let her legs fall back down on the bed, and crawled up her trembling, sweaty body.

Her head was rolling to and fro, panting and trying to breath, eyes closed, as I was on all fours over her, she finally opened her eyes. Opening her mouth to speak, I quickly lower my mouth to hers, kissing and sharing my mouth full of her juices with her. Startled at first, she just moaned as I used my tongue to swish the juices along with our combined saliva around in her mouth.

Finally her hands came up and squeezed my ass cheeks, as she swallowed the combined cum and saliva, then pushed her tongue into my mouth. Our tongues battled each other for a few minutes, until we both had to stop, gasping for air.

My head dropped down beside her left cheek, with my arms around her neck. We lay like that for a moment, both of us breathing hard and moaning softly. Then she rolled left where we were on our sides, still holding each other, her hands on my ass cheeks, and mine around her neck.

Our sweaty bodies were smashed together, breast to breast. The only sounds in the room were our moans and each of us panting and gasping as we blissfully held each other.

We probably laid like that for 15-20 minutes, then rolled and laid side by side holding hands. "God sweetie, that was out of this world. I think you can confidently tell Alison you passed with flying colors," she giggled.

Squeezing her hand, staring at the ceiling, "I never dreamed it would be like this....good I mean..... hell it was great," I chuckled.

"That might have been your first sweetie, but I experienced a couple of first also tonight," she responded in a breathy voice. "I've never had a girl make me squirt or lick my rosebud and fuck my ass with their tongue."

Giggling, "Well I have you know you blew my mind, I wasn't expecting it to be as good as you made me feel. It was..... just so different from being with a man. I can't describe it.... hell I loved what you did, which I'm sure you know!"

We lay there in silence for a few minutes, when something dawned on me, "You know," I mumbled, "you really are bossy, like a man sometimes.... and you swatted my ass. Why?"

Raising up on her elbow looking down at me, she cupped my face, "Because sweetie, your submissiveness is obvious. You're a people pleaser, you respond to bossy people and I felt you needed that in order to get through this experience."

Pausing letting that sink in, she continued, "Plus when I swatted your ass the first time, you didn't complain or ask me to stop, in fact I heard you moan. I might be wrong, but I think you enjoy a little pain."

"Of course I like to please people," I argued, "there is nothing wrong with that," with an indignant look on my face.

"I never said there was" as she smiled and stroked my face running her thumb over my bottom lip, "that's whats so precious and adorable about you. I love being submissive with alpha men, but I like being the alpha female with women."

"Yeah right," I chuckled, "I can't see you being submissive, you're too bossy. Next you're going to tell me you like getting your ass spanked."

Laughing loudly, "God I wish I was going to be around to help Alison train you. And yes, I love a man to spank my ass red, then bend me over and fuck me hard doggy style. I think you will too, you're a lot like me,"

"Well you're not the first person to swat my butt, but I haven't really been spanked hard, so..... I'm not sure I want my ass beat red. That sounds painful."

"Sweetie, just trust Alison, she is not going to let you or any of the girls be abused and harmed. It's not my place to tell you what's ahead, but you will be trained to do things you never imagined. Just like you never imagined enjoying sex with a woman.

Am I right?" as she grinned and moved her hand down, and softly and caressed my left breast.

"You're not playing fair," I moaned as I arched my chest up enjoying the feel of her hand on my breast. Making her chuckle,and she removed her hand and lay back beside me.

"These sheets are soaked, so you go jump in the shower and I'll change the sheets," she ordered as she rolled out of bed.

"Bossy," I giggled as I rolled out of bed to head to the shower, and she swatted my ass again, making me squeal.

The shower was small with one large raindrop shower head, but had a removable shower head also. Floral scented body wash was on a shelf along with a couple loofahs. Showering I thought about my time with Hank, and tried to compare it to my experience with Emma. Was one better than the other? No, just different. Sucking Hank's cock and swallowing his cum, pounding my cunt with his thick shaft, making me cum with his cock buried deep in my ass. God I loved that feeling. He dominated me, and I wanted more, I admitted to myself. The experience with Emma, hell yes it was good, better than good. Not better than Hank, just different.

I was startled when Emma squeezed in the small shower, "Quit hogging all the water," she laughed grabbing a loofah and lathering it up. "We have clean sheets now," as she ran the loofah over the front of her body, then turned and told me to wash her back. "Get my back and I'll get yours," smiling and winking at me.

We helped each other bathe, soaping and rinsing each other, laughing and giggling like two lovers. I realized I felt really at ease with Emma, and I would miss her when she left. Not a romantic attraction, just an emotional attachment, or sense of connection.

"Come on girlfriend, we better get some sleep, Alison will be expecting us at brunch around 10 am," stepping out of the shower and handing me a towel.

Stepping out of the bathroom I saw it was 3:45 am, "That doesn't give much time for sleep," I complained.

"Well we have our showers out of the way, clean sheets, so I'm sleeping naked," she cooed, as she pinched my butt, then jumped in bed.

"Come on slow poke," as she crawled under the top sheet, and held it up for me to slide in.

"Yes Ma'am bossy," I giggled as I slid in under the sheet.

From not sleeping much the night before, the long day on the beach, and several hours of sex and orgasms, I must have fallen asleep immediately.

Noise woke up, someone was singing loudly!

'It's a beautiful morning, ah

I think I'll go outside for a while

And just smile

Just take in some clean fresh air, boy

No sense in staying inside

if the weather's fine and you've got the time

It's your chance to wake up and plan another brand

new day

Either way......'

"Oh my gawd," I groaned, "please be quiet!" as I pulled a pillow over my head.

Emma laughed and continued singing while pulling the pillow off my head.

'It's a beautiful morning, ah

Each bird keeps singing his own song

So long

I've got to be....."

Smack! I caught her upside the head with the other pillow. I laughed at the shocked look on her face, catching in mid song.

She pounced on me laughing and started tickling me. "Time to get up sleepy, it's 9:15 already," she continued to tickle me.

"Okay.... Okay.....," I giggled while trying to squirm out of her grasp.

"I have your clothes laid out on the love seat for you, get dressed or I'll do more than tickle you." she laughed.

"Gosh," I grinned, " go to bed bossy, get up being bossy," as I got out of bed.

Emma was already dressed, wearing a red sweat suit, and red Nike running shoes.

The pants had front pockets, snug around her hips and thighs, the top zipped up the front with a hoodie, but was not zipped up. Underneath she wore a tight fitting white top.

"Please tell me we are not going running, and isn't it too hot for a sweat suit?"

"These are really light weight and are not fleeced lined. Besides it's supposed to be cooler today. By the way, your hair is a mess, get dressed and I'll help you fix it."

"Yes Mommy," I giggled as I dodged her trying to swat my ass, and ran in the bathroom to brush my teeth.