Nikki's Massage Therapy

Story Info
Anxious gay male receives intimate massage therapy.
10.7k words
4.67
16.4k
8
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first attempt at writing a Gay story. The thought had been on my mind for some time, but I didn't set about turning it into print until a few weeks ago. The origin has some basis in my real life, as I initially wrote it on behalf a friend who plays a starring role. He had the misfortune to be forced to refrain from social contact for some while, and I meant the story as something cheer him up. All characters in the story are demonstrably of adult age.

I read the notes on my client again. Most often, in my work as a massage therapist, the background and needs of the client are fairly straightforward, often routine. Typically it means providing standard therapeutic body massage with comforting words, or something lighter for relaxation where the client might indicate how firm/soft or how much/little of their body they wanted massaged. Occasionally a case would involve someone with special needs. One such client was Nikki, a man aged about 50, whose previous therapist had been reluctant to continue after the first few sessions.

The agency had referred him to me because I was happy to accommodate the more unusual requirements of their clientele. I have undergone advanced training as a male nurse as well as counselling and physio, and am not easily phased by unusual cases, though I didn't see anything particularly abnormal here. Ostensibly Nikki had some issues with his digestion and bowels, which were naturally causing him a lot of anxiety. I wondered if they were also interfering with some of his pleasure pursuits.

Before I arranged to see him, I needed to get his issues clear in my mind so as to be able to provide the therapy he was looking for. The notes and medical background gave me a good insight into the client, but they were too painstakingly detailed to be worth repeating here. I should mention that most of our therapists are women, generally preferred by client of both gender, but I noted his specific request to be treated by a man. After reading his notes I could easily understand, why the previous therapist, an older man with a somewhat old-fashioned attitude to his work and using very orthodox techniques, had become unsettled by Nikki's response. He was clearly cisgender, and apparently gay rather than bisexual. That was fine with me, being pansexual. Although cis, I enjoyed gender-fluid role plays and when the opportunity occurred I liked to wear outfits to suit.

I was some ten years younger than Nikki, old enough to know the therapy business and about intimate man-man contact, but young enough to be open-minded. I was intrigued, partly by the gender ambiguity of his name. Although I professionally present myself as being hetero-normative in orientation, privately I confess to bisexual tendencies with a particular liking for men with a noticeable feminine side. It was clear that Nikki was gay (rather than bi), and cis. That was fine with me, being pan in orientation and with a feminine side. The situation was a piece of good fortune, giving me the opportunity to enjoy doing things to his body within my role as a professional therapist. I looked forward to seeing him.

I called Nikki to tell him his regular therapist was no longer available and I would be taking his place, though without explaining why. I arranged the time and duration of visit, and made clear that Nikki should be completely shaven at the intimate locations, which I understood was normal for him, but otherwise dress and present himself in a manner he found most comfortable. There was one last important thing, though he most likely would remember to do it anyway.

"Please make sure to completely void and cleanse your bowels beforehand, and to empty your bladder."

That morning, I showered and thoroughly laved inside as well, finishing by rinsing with rose water and applying similarly scented moisturiser to my entire body. I prepared my own external appearance as I felt would be suitable, including the shaving of my underarms and intimate zones. At such times I was pleased that I possessed minimal body hair elsewhere. It was fortunate that I visited my hairdresser a few days earlier, to retrim my hair in the attractively androgynous style favoured by Annie Lennox back in the 1980s. A slight pity I wasn't similarly blonde, but I reasoned that my natural dark brown probably suited me better. The shaving might not have been required, but it left me feeling good and helped to immerse me into my role. Turning my thoughts about our forthcoming session into action, I lasciviously ran my hands over my naked body and caressed my freshly shaved sensitive areas, in anticipation of doing the same to Nikki.....

Still naked, I tentatively tweaked my nipples. As I expected, they were engorged and rather tender to my touch, due to the clamps I'd used on them earlier -- a frequent practice of mine. The mild pain has the effect of stimulating my arousal mechanism, nearly always causing a drop of precum to leak out. Noticing the time, I dressed suitably for our appointment, gathered together my gear, and set off.

Nikki's abode was a basement flat, discreetly located a short walk from the seafront of one of the West of England's well-to-do seaside towns. I stepped down to the door which was opened already for me. I was pleased to see he had a standard massage table, so I wouldn't have to bring my own and manhandle it into his flat. My first impression was his height, at least six foot, maybe close to six-six in his heels, and towering over my five-nine. For someone so tall, he was very slim and his limbs and facial features were surprisingly delicate. He wore a long, elegant red faux-silk dress coming almost to his ankles, and vivid red pumps. With his honey-blonde wavy collar length hair, the nicely applied makeup and lipstick, he could easily have passed for a woman were he not so tall. I thought I noticed a hint of tit under his dress, but maybe that was wishful thinking. I was sure I could provide the therapy he needed. I was equally sure I would enjoy doing so.

I introduced myself as Edward. I complemented him on his feminine appearance, especially his coif and makeup, on which he clearly made a good effort. That done, I wasted no more time, and slipped off my outdoor shoes and coat to reveal myself dressed solely in a short sleeved, PVC nurse's uniform dress with popper stud fastening down the front. It wasn't indecently short, about mid-thigh on an average female nurse. I was glad the flat was warm since I was naked underneath, not even undies. I didn't normally wear the outfit for professional therapy, it would be grossly inappropriate and unacceptable. However, I was confident that Nikki was one of the rare exceptions for whom it was entirely suitable. That was confirmed when Nikki's mouth popped wide open in amazement. He must have thought he was dreaming, because it was several seconds before he was able to speak.

"Wow, that a fabulous outfit! Are you really going to wear it while you do the treatment?"

"Oh yes, I love wearing it and it's exactly right to aid in your therapy. And now you've seen me in it, please address me as Nurse."

During the short drive to his place, and even more so now as I moved around, I was aware of the slightly rough cloth backing as it pressed and brushed against me, reminding me of the sensitised state of my nipples. My cock hung free and the tip repeatedly caught against the inside of my dress as I moved. The contact with my body would keep me in a state of some arousal throughout the session, and I expected with pleasurable anticipation that I would frequently seep some juice onto it, adding to the already extensive stains that had accumulated during non-professional encounters. I realised my limited attire would likely give Nikki an occasional glimpse of my arse crack and genitals, and I wondered if he would, at some point, reach underneath and to touch me "down there".

It was obviously my place to take the initiative. We sat side by side on the sofa, and I began by asking him to go over the issues which motivated him to seek the therapy we provide.

"Please Nikki, do not feel awkward or shy about telling me your needs, and what you are looking for. I need to know in order to address them. And do tell me if there is anything special I can do for you. I am very flexible about how long the session takes, and about what it includes. And I won't be in the least shocked or offended by anything you might say."

Unsurprisingly perhaps, he was rather shy about the specifics and spoke only in vague terms. However, it was enough to confirm he had some long standing anxieties, a strong desire for man-to-man physical contact, and a well-developed libido.

I continued.

"I understand you are happy to adopt something of a submissive role, and wish to receive a full body massage, with no limits on where I touch you. Is that right, Nikki?"

"Thank you, Nurse. Yes, I'd like you to do that for me. Any part of my body, wherever and however you like. Please."

"Good, and thank you, Nikki, for inviting me to touch your body in any way. So we can proceed. I need you to be completely nude, so please take all your clothes of and place them neatly on the desk by the wall."

Having Nikki undress in front of me unavoidably revealed more about his physiognomy, and perhaps more importantly, his character. To slightly ease the tension on Nikki as he disrobed, and to avoid the appearance of staring lustfully, I kept an intermittent and casual conversation, making a point of complimenting his appearance. Indeed it was quite sincere, he looked good to my eyes anyway. I liked that he took the initiative in putting on a little show, and that he left his slinky red panties for last to reveal his beautiful cock. At present, it looked to be more or less flaccid, but I judged it well above average length and a decent girth. I'm sure he enjoyed making the revelation. It was good to see there was a bit of exhibitionist in him, which suggested a favourable underlying self-image. I momentarily drifted into an inappropriate reverie, wondering how it would feel inside me.

I noticed also that he had kept himself in good trim, with slim waist and hips. Despite the several inches height different between us, I judged he didn't weigh much more than me, and I considered myself to be of fairly healthy weight. I noticed that, as well his lips, he had painted his nipples in the same colour. With the sudden exposure to the room temperature, there appeared quite erect even without stimulation. On his upper left arm was an elegant tattoo of a red rose. His whole body, save for the head was smooth. I thought he was waxed rather than shaven, though most likely some places had been shaved of stubble that morning.

When he had finished I looked approvingly at his fully nude figure. He cock, though as yet flaccid, hung down long. The occasion must be exciting him, as I thought I noticed a drop of pre-cum hang from the tip by its thread.

"You look good," I told him. "Now stand by the table with your hands by your sides while inspect you more closely."

I got up and stood facing him, just a foot or so away. I looked up and made eye contact, locking his gaze into mine, then reached my hands to his face and with my fingertips gently traced its contours from the forehead, around the eyes, the cheeks, mouth where I lingered to stroke along the red-painted lips the chin, neck, across his shoulders and down his arms. He wasn't by any means beefed, but my kneading revealed a firmness and good tone. I continued down his hairless chest to his painted nipples, which I gently teased between thumbs and forefingers, feeling them engorge and harden. Without warning I pinched them both quickly, though only playfully and without any force.

"Ah!"

Nikki's gasp was a reflex reaction to the sudden change in sensation, rather than any pain. I felt then harden even more. At the same time I felt a stirring as his cock began to harden and push against the PVC of my uniform. My fingertips moved further south, caressing around and spiral in at his belly button, before continuing down to run my hands over the delightful smoothness of his pubic triangle.

I squatted down to better examine his genitalia. I held his now semi-engorged cock and felt its increased weight and warmth. It was now moderately firm and protruding slightly away from his body. Pre-cum was continued to ooze from the tip and a drop, still connected by a sticky strand, was about to reach the skirt of my uniform. I waited for it to attach itself and then stood up, letting the shiny material drag against his appendage. He looked at me sheepishly, as if ashamed of the signs of his involuntary sexual arousal.

"Nikki, you shouldn't feel at all embarrassed about me seeing your cock becoming erect, or releasing its secretion. In any case I will later need to take a semen sample."

"Thank you Nurse. I haven't I offended you then."

"Not at all, Nikki. Perhaps you recall that you exposed yourself quite blatantly to your previous therapist when he visited last month. Do you remember?"

There were a few moments embarrassed silence before he owned up, "Yes Nurse, I became very aroused during the massage, but I shouldn't have done what I did. Was he very offended?"

"Well, I don't think he was exactly offended, it did leave him feeling uncomfortable about continuing the treatment himself. He certainly wasn't expecting to be confronted by the sight presented to him."

I saw a wave of guilt pass across his expression, so I quickly continued,

"Nikki, please do not feel bad. I am completely happy to see and handle your genitals, as well as your other.... intimacies. OK, I want you now to turn round and so I can examine you from behind. With your feet apart, shoulder width. "

The examination of his backside proceeded in the same manner as his front. When my hand had reached his buttocks I squeezed and kneaded the firm flesh, this time quite roughly. Then without warning, I delivered a hard slap to each cheek. Before he had time to absorb the rough treatment, I ordered,

"Now display yourself the way you did the last time. And no half measures. If I am to continue your therapy you have to show me exactly what you did!"

I knew full well what he had done, but I needed him to actively perform before my eyes what he must feel is a very shameful act. I was sure that part of the key to his treatment was to have him debase himself before me, face up to the sense of shame, own it and overcome it. That would make it possible for him to accept it as part of his being, and use that acceptance rebuild his feelings of self-worth.

He spread his legs wider, leaned forward, and steadied his posture as if steeling himself for what he knew he had to do. Without pausing, he grasped a buttock firmly in each hand and spread them apart as wide as he could.

"Good! Keep your buttocks apart like that."

His exposed anal opening was lovely sight. One might poetically describe his rosette as a flower in full bloom with the petals approaching the cusp of their splendour. I much preferred this abundant florescence than a tight little star, as if the flower is only just out of bud. It had obviously been well used, with some signs of wear sustained in the course of enthusiastic giving and receiving a great deal of pleasure. I thought of it as his man-pussy as well as the exit hole for his feces. It looked inviting. The outer sphincter looked to have become slightly loosened, which I confirmed when I prodded gently with my finger. There was some folded tissue showing outside as well, not unusual when the sphincter is slightly loose, but no sign of inflammation or other damage. It looked healthy enough overall, and promised a life time of good sex to be enjoyed, but possibly some decrease in pleasure from anal penetration. I made a mental note to address these issues with him later. In any case I resolved to give his pussy plenty of attention during the remainder of the session.

I decided to take a brief closer look. Crouching down and reminding him to keep his buttocks spread, I ordered him to relax his pelvic floor muscles, but not to push down. As he did so, his rosette opened a little more to reveal the healthy pink entranceway. There were no visible traces of any stool, and I suspected he had voided and then laved thoroughly.

"Nikki, please relax and bear down slightly and try to let out a little wind. Ty to make a soft fart into my face."

I moved my right up close ready to inhale, not sure if he'd be able to, either physically or bring himself to perform an act which he probably thought was totally taboo. But I l heard a soft hiss and felt its soft breath. There was the characteristic and unavoidable aroma of stale human waste, but it was faint and almost completely masked by the fragrant scent of roses. I realised he must have voided earlier and laved internally, no doubt with rose water. The minimal aroma of residual feces suggested that he took regular enemas, perhaps daily.

"Very good, Nikki. I appreciate the thorough cleansing and the fragrance. You obviously take excellent care of your anus and your rectal cavity inside. Today I am going to refer to them as your pussy."

I went on, that's the initial examination over. Time for your massage."

I took from my holdall a fresh white cotton sheet, folded it and lay it on the padded massage table.

"Lie face down and put your hands where they feel most comfortable for you. And have your feet apart so I can work between your legs."

As I expected he put his arms either side of his body.

It was the natural position, since letting them hang down can become uncomfortable after a while, and can reduce the circulation to the hands. Since the table is not very much wider than a man's body, it was almost certain that his hands would at some time press against my body while I work from the side, something might occur accidentally or intentionally. So far I had not revealed the absence of any garment under my dress....

I began the massage at Nikki's head, gently stroking his hair and drawing it out to its full length, then underneath to work my fingers on the back of his neck before stroking symmetrically along the line of his shoulder blades and underneath to his pits. Very softly I caressed the smooth, somewhat damp hollow of his shaven pits. Each new movement drew forth a soft moan of bliss. I feathered the contours of that super sensitive and half-hidden erogenous zone, my fingertips dancing with any exquisitely light tough. For a brief instant, I pressed hard, evoking a gasp, but the pressure was so short-lived that it ended before Nikki's brain could register the pain. Nevertheless, the stimulus triggered the adrenal response. He would be alert now, his body waiting for these moments so as to savour them and build the sexual energy.

I leaned closed and whispered in his ear, "Shhhh, that didn't hurt, did it? I know you enjoyed it, it made you feel sexy, didn't it?"

"Mmmmm..... Yes..... are you going to do it again?"

"Oh Nikki, you have to wait to find out," I teased.

I opened a jar of massage cream, a recipe of my own comprising a mixture of cocoa butter, coconut oil and chocolate powder. I might have used just the butter, but an ingredient of chocolate triggers the release of dopamine which produces a sense of well-being.

Another advantage is that the cream is not only edible, but tastes and smells good. One potential problem is that the cream gets everywhere and leaves a difficult-to-clean mess, which is why I brought the sheet to cover the table. It also gives an excuse for my choice of PVC dress (with no other garment to soil), just in case anyone asks

"Nikki, I'm going to begin the main massage now. The cream is a special recipe of mine designed to make you feel good. It contains some chocolate powder, well-known as mood enhancer."