Nikki's Massage Therapy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Perhaps superfluously, I added, "but I warn that it will feel rather cold so be prepared. I also hope you don't mind that it makes a bit of a mess."

"That's OK. Won't your uniform messy too?"

"Oh, that's fine by me as well," I replied, amused.

I spread a large glob of the cream onto my palms and smeared it evenly onto his shoulders. Despite having been warned about the temperature, he instinctively shuddered at the first contact with his warm skin. Yet, and as I expected, the sudden chill acted more as a stimulus to his nerve endings to heighten his senses.

Still working from above, I massaged his shoulders, first fairly gently and out away from the neck, then more firmly towards and down his back, pushing with the flat of my hands on the way down towards his buttocks, followed by gentler, sinuous movement back to his shoulders. All the time I kept the strokes flowing without a pause. Before long the paleness of his skin had given way a glistening nut brown. It looked very appealing and I imagined his whole body that colour. My pink uniform dress started to gather a few spots as I had to lean a long way forward to reach his lower back. I didn't expect it to remain pink for much longer.

I took another large handful and slowly went round to the foot end, keeping on hand on his body, I paused midway and placed some of the cream of each buttock, then gave each one a playful lap, eliciting a chuckled "Oooh!"..

I carried on to the foot, spreading it down the backs of his legs as I went. I used the same long, flowing strokes as before, pushing firmly towards his buttock cheeks on the way up and stroking with more gentle, sinuous moves on the way back down. With each stroke I extended the travel a little more towards and onto his cheeks, and closer to the "V" where his legs joined. I made sure to reach between his upper thighs where I let my hands linger for a few seconds. As my stroking became more intimate, I slowed my invasion of his intimate zone and lingered longer, until I was blatantly caressing his perineum and deep into the valley where his skin transitions from smooth to crinkled at the approach to his rear hole.

It was time for me to pull on the surgical latex gloves, which involved some audible snapping to fit them smooth and snug. I took more cream onto my gloved hands and began to work it more deeply into Nikki's bum, fingering around his hole, effectively rimming, but not yet pushing at his sphincter. But even this light attention would be whetting his appetite for deeper invasion.

I knew from the notes that he had intimated a desire for prostate massage, but the previous therapist demurred from doing so. I asked him to raise his pelvis a little so I could work from the outside, stroking with some firmness all around the side of his scrotum to the front, just above the base of his cock. As I did so there was some unavoidable contact with his genitalia, and he naturally started to stiffen again. However, I stopped well short of inducing any orgasm. I couldn't feel any obvious lump from the outside -- the gland would have to be very enlarged for that, but I knew where it was and that the pressure from my fingers would be indirectly felt. Just enough to prepare it for something more direct.

"Nikki, I cannot really massage your prostate properly from the outside. I can do that better if I put my hand into your rectum and work inside. My hand is not very big, but it's plenty to go in through your bum hole. Are you fine for me to do that for you? I'll be as gentle as I can."

Protocol demanded that I ask, but there was no doubt in my mind that he would have no objection.

"If you relax I'm sure you won't find it at all painful once I'm inside..... in fact you might find it rather pleasant."

My words were really just to help to engender a good feeling for Nikki. In reality they were superfluous, since he had obviously experienced with pleasure a good deal of penetration, but I would be putting a lot more than just one finger in through his hole, so it was as well to nurse him.

The response, as I expected and hoped, was enthusiastic and eager.

"Oh yes, Nurse. Please, go inside, I want you to do that. You don't need to be particularly gentle once your hand is inside me."

"Thank you, Nikki. I hoped you'd be willing. Have you had this as part of your therapy before?"

"I've had a cock inside me lots of times, and a few times fingers or a small hand. But never proper massage there, but always wanted to."

I had him get onto his hands and knees for better access. I gently spiralled the tip of my gloved middle finger deeper towards and into his hole, until it met the slight resistance from the muscle. I paused and slowly rotated it. The cream provided a lot of lube so I expected his sensation would be pleasant. But to reinforce his good feelings I spoke with reassuring words, asking him frequently if it felt OK.

"Good, you're doing fine. Just relax and bear down a little bit to open up for me."

I felt his hole relax and open, drawing me in without the need to press at all, and I slowly pushed in, up to the knuckle, feeling gently. There was no stool that I could sense, and no obvious lumps inside the entrance of the rectal wall.

I withdrew and gently eased in my index finger alongside the middle, and then the third. With three side by side I spread then wider then brought them together, scissored them and generally felt around. I then brought my little finger in alongside.

With my fingertips I was able to feel the smooth contours of Nikki's prostate through the rectal wall. I guessed it was a little more than average size, but not unduly enlarged. I stroked it gently, eliciting some distinct sighs and groans, accompanied by an immediate stiffening and swelling of his cock. It was a healthy response. He was clearly enjoying the sensations, but I would be able to gain more purchase and massage it better with my whole hand inside.

Knowing of his anal sex experience, I was not surprised that his ring yielded quite readily, albeit with some tightness on my fingers. I would have to work to help it become sufficiently elastic and supple for the necessary complete penetration.

I asked Nikki how that felt

"Nice, it feels warm and pleasant. And very aroused. Makes me want you to play around with me in there. Is that very bad of me, Nurse?"

I told him, "No, it's very good. What I'm doing is very gently stroking your gland, making it feel loved, but not really stimulating it. The prostate is quite robust, and the massage works best if I stroke more firmly. It doesn't have very many nerve endings, and won't feel like when I finger your anus. Instead you'll get a kind of dark sensation deep inside, and it will seem that your body is wanting to do something naughty, something dirty. But don't worry, it's your prostrate thinking and perfectly normal. Let those dirty thoughts happen. A sign of a healthy prostate."

I went on, "I'm now going to lube you some more and gently work my hand inside."

I withdrew my fingers out and took a good handful of cream which I smeared it liberally around and into his orifice. I then smeared some onto my other hand, the left which I don't use so much and is slightly smaller and more flexible than the right. Then I slowly inserted my fingers as before, making the shape of a cone and with my thumb inside. I swivelled and rotated it as I slowly pushed the widest part towards his sphincter, feeling the resistance as I began to stretch his ring. I didn't force it, but kept it there, slowly rotating and as I let his sphincter get used to its girth.

"OK Nikki, I can feel my hand is pushed in right up to the knuckles. I'm going to withdraw now and then work some more cream inside you. It will lubricate your tunnel very well, and the substance in the chocolate will be absorbed and create a feeling of well-being and make you relax."

I slowly withdrew and a scooped a generous quantity of cream which I transferred into his anal opening, pushing it inside with my fingertips. After just a few seconds I felt him become more relaxed and his sphincter detensioned. With some gentle pushing and rotating, the knuckles of my hand slipped inside and I felt with satisfaction, indeed with a pleasure that was distinctly sensual, the grip of his ring around my wrist. I felt around the smooth inner walls of his rectum and the smooth contours of the hump at his prostate, adjacent to his bladder. Mischievously I caressed and gently pressed it.

The response was immediate. His cocked sprung to attention, fully erect. I squeezed it gently, very gently just so as to gauge its warmth and hardness. While still stroking his prostate with my left hand, I ran the fingertips of my right hand forth and back along its length, from the root right to the frenulum where I let them linger and play with the soft ridge. If anything this made him even harder, and his occasional soft sighs and moans became louder more guttural and more frequent. From my position I could not see anything, but sensed an embryonic twitching and a sticky slipperiness at the meatus that would herald an imminent ejaculation. Momentarily I pushed my little finger a few millimetres inside, drawing a gasp. I was sure that if I had looked underneath I could have seen little drops of pre-cum extruding, maybe a little pool forming.

"Excellent Nikki, a perfect response. I can feel your arousal building, but I don't want you to orgasm, at least not yet. I'm now going to withdraw."

I slowly withdrew my hand, making the most of the opportunity to explore his rectal cavity and its smooth, elastic walls. His sphincter gripped the narrowest part of my wrist, and I enjoyed its gentle pressure as I rotated my hand to ease the withdrawal. I applied yet more cream to help ease the knuckles of my hand through. He gasped as he was stretched again, but the exit was easier than the entry. Part of the reason was that he had already been stretched, but also the cream and arousal would have relaxed the muscle. I expected the brown slippery cream, now warmed to body temperature, to ooze out of his anus during the remainder of the session.

While I was withdrawing, I continued with the soothing, reassuring words.

"That's good, Nikki, you're doing great. I'm easing out as gently as I can. All you have to do is stay relax and let your ring expand."

A certain amount of pain was inevitable as his ring was not used to this degree stretching, but he bore the entry bravely. To help him I used my other hand to gently touch his cock. Its hardness and soft moans and whimpers testified to his pleasure.

Once my hand was removed, I moved my face close to his rear exit and peered intently to see that the wide gape was closing normally. Satisfied, I moved to the side and helped him turn over onto his back, making sure I held securely on to his arm and torso to avoid any risk of him slipping of the table. I knew that he massage, internal and external, will have left him feeling quite shaky I realised he would need some help.

"Good Nikki, you're doing great. Just go with the movement as help you over..... There. Lie back and relax."

I waited to let him reorientate and recover his composure. In a few moments he appeared to be ready.

"Now I'm going to be touching you all over your front. You might find it difficult to control some of your body functions, and you might feel you are being somehow...... dirty. But don't worry about that. I shall be right close up and you won't be able to avoid a little bit of contact. So if your hands or your body want to do something, just relax and let it happen."

By now my pink PVC dress was quite besmirched, and would become more so. I removed my completely soiled latex gloves, they would not be needed for this next phase, and I wiped my hands on a dry towel. A little more of the brown cream dripped onto my dress and onto my legs.

I moved up to his head. My crotch was at the level of the top of the table and my stomach rested gently against his head as I stood over him. I took his arms and placed them alongside, then took his hands palms up so they rested at the edge of the table.

I placed my hands softly on his head, and gently stroked his hair with my fingers using very light, slow movements. Then repeated on his forehead and face, keeping my hands symmetrically on either side of the centre, and moved progressively down to his chin, throat, and neck. I stroked outwards to his shoulders and back to his throat. I paused for a moment with my hands cupping his face and learnt forward to kiss his lips. He moaned softly, in pleasure and breathed softly into my mouth, and I felt as if a charge of electricity passed between us. Mischiefly, I slipped my tongue between them to taste him, the naughtiness causing my cock to push against inside of my dress.

Continuing to keep my touching symmetric, I travelled my hands down his sides to his waist and return back, repeating several times as I worked in towards a central line through his belly-button and between his nipples. I had to lean forward in order to reach down, causing the front of my dress to brush against his face as I did. The inside of my dress also rubbed against my nipples, reawakening my arousal. I wasn't yet using the cream and I kept my strokes very soft, almost teasing his armpits, navel and nipples with my fingertips. I noticed his cock becoming erect again and let my finger drift down a rest for a few seconds on his shaved pubis.

Having awoken his senses, it was now time to apply some cream and begin the front massage proper. I generously scooped the cream and slathered it all over his chest, sides and belly down to just past his navel. I stroked slowly and with moderate pressure, but pressed more firmly especially on the muscles of his chest. I kept the movements flowing, but on each upstroke I lightly scooped my fingertips into the recess of his navel and gently tweaked his nipples.

For the next part I moved down to his hips. Taking his right hand and holding it flat between mine, I rubbed it slowly and softly, warming it to awaken the senses along his arm. I shifted and gradually lengthened my strokes to his wrist my strokes to extend up his forearm, the crook of his elbow, then up to his armpit which I caressed softly and sensually. I was standing very close, close enough so the back of his hand rested against my lower belly. The contact between us was making me become aroused, and my cock began to erect to press against the inside of my dress which was starting to feel slippery with pre-cum. Nikki could not fail to be unaware of my arousal. Feeling naughty, I positioned myself so the back of his hand was pressed against my hardening cock. He started again to make little moaning and whimpering sounds, and with satisfaction I noticed his cock occasionally twitched slightly.

After the treatment of his right arm, I repeated on his left before ending since I didn't want either of us to become too aroused yet. There would be time for that later.

"Nikki, I hope that was enjoyable. I want you to feel comfortable about my touching you like that and seeing your arousal. No need to feel shy, I'm pleased to see you have such a good response."

"Thank you Nurse. I much enjoyed it and am perfectly happy that you don't mind seeing me get hard. I liked when my hand was against your PVC dress, and feeling your cock through the material."

"Good, I enjoyed it too. I am going to massage your feet and legs now. I will be spreading them wide and stroking quite firmly. Do you have any sensitive or painful spots I should avoid?

Nikki assured me there were not such problems.

"Good! First I want to replenish your rectum with the cream, since quite a lot has spilled out. That was unavoidable after my work I had opened you up, and there was not enough time for your ring to reclose. If you raise your hear and look between your legs you can see how much mess you made. Not to worry, I am very happy with that because I needed to see how loose you were. My PVC uniform dress is meant to get dirty, I like to wear it and knowing there'll be some mess gives me an excuse."

I continued, "the substances in the cream are very beneficial for managing your bowel condition and for your overall relaxation, so I need you to retain it during the rest of the physio massage. I am therefore going to insert a plug into your anus to ensure you retain the cream without having to tense yourself to hold it in. Since the leg massage is quite vigorous it would be quite difficult for you without the plug. It might be quite loose in you at first, but then tighten as your sphincter muscle regains its tone. Checking how well that takes place is a good test of its condition."

With my gloved hand I worked as much of the special cream as I could inside him, and then took from my bag a small size (one inch at the neck) plug which I eased it in through his anus till the narrowest part nestled at his sphincter.

Then I began the massage.

Starting at his feet, I massaged his right, then his left, pushing my fingertips into the sole. Clients always find that rather ticklish, and Nikki was no exception, sometimes jerking his foot against my secure grip, giggling at the same time. I then spread his legs so his feet were outside the edge of the table. I raised his knees in order to work on his calves, quads and hamstrings stroking firmly deep into the belly of the muscles. He gasped and winced a few times, but no more than normal when receiving such a massage. I was glad that I had checked that he had no muscle problems there.

The deep massage nearly always produces an involuntary reaction, contracting it and sometimes leaving it in a shorter state than it should be. So after massaging each of hamstrings I raised that leg high and rested his heel against my shoulder, stroking gently along its length and helping it to recover its normal extension. I noticed how his legs were more flexible and the muscles more relaxed.

It was clear that the intense massage was beneficial, but with his legs being raised, the effect of the cream in his rectum and the relaxed state of his sphincter caused some audible gurgling and farting, with dirty eruptions from his anus, further soiling on the cotton sheet and my dress. With my hand I ostentatiously wiped at a couple of splodges from my dress and smeared them around. Nikki looked rather concerned about his inability to suppress this rather embarrassing body function.

"I'm sorry, Nurse. I couldn't help that. I'm sorry to make such a mess."

I assured him there was no need to be concerned.

"Nonsense, Nikki, I don't mind at all about getting dirty. And besides, it's only the cream I'm using. This treatment always causes some release from your bowels, sometimes not just the massage cream. It's why I wear this easy wipe-clean outfit. I would be much more concerned if that didn't happen. The work I did on your legs was quite intense, so I you should relax for a few minutes while I take a short break."

I placed a towel over Nikki's supine body, then took a cloth from my bag and wiped the excess brown cream that had spilled onto my dress and legs. It wasn't not in order so much to clean it but to avoid it dropping onto the floor while I went to the bathroom. My bowels were still empty after voiding earlier that morning but I needed to empty my bladder. I meticulously washed, dried and liberally applied some water-based lube to my genitals, my anal crack and hole. I made sure to work a liberal quantity inside rear. I finished by wiping myself down, washed my hands and combed my hair. Last, I took one of my little blue tablets to help with the remainder of Nikki's treatment.

Returning, I asked Nikki how he felt so far and if he was ready for the next phase.

"Thank you, Nurse. The deep massage was a bit painful at the time, but my muscles feel nice and loose now. I'm ready for anything."