Nikki's Massage Therapy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good, that's what I like to hear. I fully expect you to find that the rest of your treatment will be most enjoyable."

I continued with the leg massage. This time I used much lighter strokes, my hands travelling smoothly from the soles of his feet, up along the inside of his calved and thighs, right up to and round the side of his pelvis, then meeting at his belly-button where my fingertips lingered before my hands crossed over and down the other side. I repeated several times, each time letting my fingertips stray ever closer to his erogenous zone.

Before the sequence progressed too far, I switched. Keeping a hand on his pelvis, I moved round to his right side, took his hand, and placed it high up on my hip. I parted my legs in case he wished to put his hound under the hem of my dress and touch me. Continuing with a light touch, I stroked his lower belly between his navel and shaven pubis. My strokes traced their way down by the side of his genitals to his perineum, so sacred and sensitive, which I touched with exquisite delicacy. I gradually slowed my strokes and moved lower so my fingers were more and more brushing against and before long fondling his cock and sac. I curled my fingers round the shaft, holding it like I might carry a candle, and very gently and intermittently squeezed to encourage the mushroom head to poke out. I paid special attention to the rounded mushroom head, slowly tracing a fingertip round and round the ridge and gradually spiralling in towards his pee hole. The attention escalated his hardness, and pre-cum bubbled out with each little squeeze and I smeared it over the head.

It was instinctive that Nikki would reach his hand between my legs but, obviously uncertain about my reaction, he was hesitant to touch. As for me, I was becoming distinctly aroused and would be craving for ravishment in other circumstances. As a professional physiotherapist/nurse I was trained to control myself in such situations, but I needed to exercise considerable restraint to avoid spoiling the treatment.

"It's OK, Nikki, you can feel under my dress if you like. I left my panties off to make it easier in case you wanted to touch me down there. You can touch me down there wherever you like, anywhere you can easily reach."

As if to reinforce my words I undid the two lowermost buttons.

My teasing of Nikki's cock and balls was getting him erect and hard, until it was sticking right up. I now switched the focus of my ministration. Continuing to stroke his sac and play with his balls, I leaned over to take the tip of his member in my mouth. I circled my tongue around the head and from time to time pushing the tip into his urethra. I intermittently sucked some precum out of him and tasted it, while maintaining the verbal encouragement.

I went on with my urging, "Go on feel me, Nikki. Feel my cock. See if you can get me hard while I taste you cum."

Nikki's excitement rose as he started to wank my cock, using surprisingly skilful strokes considering the awkward angle, to bring me within sight of orgasm. I didn't was to cum, at least not just then, so I shifted so his hand was closer to my crack. He immediately reacted by running a finger forth and back along my crack and pausing at my hole.

I shifted again, spreading my legs wider. "Do you want to put a finger inside, Nikki? I slightly lubed it in case you did, but don't go deep."

He tentatively explored me, softly running a fingertip along my cleft. I relaxed my arse muscles to help him enter, and he gently eased it into my entrance, penetrating my outer but not the tighter inner ring. He twisted and moved it in, out and around, within the one inch confines he allowed himself. It was barely than a gentle rimming, but concentrated where the nerve endings are most densely packed.

My thoughts drifted fleetingly to being speared by his lovely hard cock, and receiving his ejaculate deep within my bowel, but I forced them to the back of my mind. Another time, perhaps. Today was for Nikki's benefit and pleasure. I was grateful for his thoughtfulness and restraint, as he desisted from pushing suddenly, or penetrating me right in. In any case the feeling was exquisite. Other recipients of my special therapy have been known to ram their fingers into me - not that I was personally averse to the attention, in fact I loved it - but making it very difficult to administer the treatment I was being paid to provide.

I continued to fellate him a little longer but stopped for fear of him erupting into my mouth, though I would personally have enjoyed feasting on as much ejaculate as he could deliver. Instead I moved up and kissed him full on the mouth, pressing my cum-covered tongue inside and pushing out the mixture of cum and saliva. Then I licked inside his ear and whispered.

"Thank you for being so gentle with your finger. That was lovely, and had got me perfectly prepared for the next part of your treatment."

The pill I had taken, combined with Nikki's gentle stimulation enabled me to achieve a hardness that would last through the rest of the session. I realised that what Nikki needed most was the deep inner relaxation that would best come from his anus receiving some personal attention.

"Now turn over and get on your hands and knees and present your rear to me. Further back... good, right there. I need to see how well your retention capability has reacted to the treatment. So just relax as I remove the plug, no need to tense your floor muscles and do not bear down to force it. Just let things happen as they will."

I very slowly removed the plug so I could see if his sphincter would close around it.

"Aaarrhhhh... aaaarrhhh......"

His soft gasps revealed his pleasure. A little part of me... no, a big part of me wished I was in Nikki's place. Even with the very slow removal of the plug, a mini gape remained. Nothing came out just then, likely because one effect of the plug was to temporarily inhibit the defecatory reflex trigger.

I pulled on a fresh latex glove and eased a digit inside, trying to gauge the tone of his ring muscle. I slowly circled it around to feel the resistance and decided it was as normal when any muscle has been forced to extension for a period of time. Its grip would soon return, helped by some stimulation. I moved forward with my face and made a seal with my lips around his rear entrance and exhaled, filling his rectal cavity with my breath.. I pushed my tongue right at his hole and pushed it in. Not surprisingly, the dominant taste was chocolate and coconut oil, but with an underlying and ever-present residual aroma of the voided rectum.

By now the inhibiting effect of the plug would be wearing off, and he would feel a mounting discomfort and a need to expel. There was no point in delaying the inevitable, in any case I wanted to see how well he could control the expulsion, so I decided to give him a little help. Keeping my lips in place, I withdrew my tongue and breathed deeply into his rectum. With my hands I pressed to hold his cheeks together and moved my face away. He would certainly be feeling the increased pressure in his bowel.

"I expect you will want to let out all of what's inside you. I'm going to watch as you release, to see how smoothly if comes out. I just want you to do it as if you were on the toilet. Don't worry about where it goes."

I let go of his buttock and moved back, keeping my face away but still able to observe. His sphincter appeared to relax and the inside tissue started to protrude, as normal. Quite suddenly it opened up and a gas-liquid jet of massage cream, mucus, my own exhaled breath, and whatever other residual contents splashed onto my uniform dress. The stream continued for several seconds till it slowed to become intermittent before completely shutting off as his anal ring muscle closed the gate. I wondered how he felt about the forced and observed expulsion."

Under normal circumstances, or almost anybody else, the scrutiny of such an uncontrolled expulsion would be absolutely mortifying. I hope Nikki was not feeling that way.

"Sorry Nikki, that must have been terribly embarrassing but it was necessary to help you void. I hope you didn't mind doing it with me here. I assure you nothing nasty came out, only what I put inside you."

"No Nurse, it was OK. I'm fine with it if it's only you here."

"That's good, Nikki. The expulsion was perfectly normal, or at least as normal as could be in the circumstances. Your bowels and anus are in excellent condition. From what you told me about your sexual activities, I suggest one last test -- to check your sphincter, prostatal response, and general rectal condition under penile penetration. I cannot do that properly with any artificial device, a dildo would not provide a good test. Crudely, it means I'll be using my cock to give your arse a hard fucking. And I'll need to have you ejaculate, in other word cum. Are you OK with that, Nikki?"

I wasn't expecting him to decline, but I needed a verbal confirmation.

"Yes Nurse, I'm happy for you to do that. You use protection for it, I trust?"

"Protection? Yes Nikki, of course."

He was obviously unwilling to receive me bareback.... as much as I was not prepared to do it. I explained that the protection sheaths are specially designed for anal intercourse, typically but not necessarily man-man, and there is no contraceptive substance on the inside. Instead, the latex is slightly heavier gauge so it won't break and leak during a typically energetic coitus, and also tighter at the entrance to avoid any risk of it slipping off inside you.

I went on, "But you have to tell me explicitly what you want me to do."

"Nurse, I want you to fuck me hard with your cock in my arse and make me cum."

"Good, then please come off the table and stand towards it."

As expected after all the attention so far, he was a bit unsteady in his movements, so I took his arm and helped him step down and get in position leaning onto the table. I got him to spread his legs and hold his buttock cheeks apart with his hands. From behind I peered down at the delightful sight of the valley between his cheeks and his hole, crinkled, glistening, and hairless, and in an exquisite range of shades of pinks and browns. It still showed signs from the earlier examination and internal massage, winking slightly open as if inviting further congress. I gently stroked along the valley, then leaned forward and licked its succulence before pushing my tongue as far inside as I could. His ring muscle was nicely compliant.

Again with a gloved hand, I worked a finger inside, then two, three four, to feel the resistance. They went in and out very smoothly. I slipped them out and pushed all four in again, together, then repeated. Compared with the first time he was now more elastic, and I hope pleasurable for him.

"I've got four fingers inside you now. How does it feel, Nikki?"

"Mmmmm....." was all he could say.

"I'll take that to mean you enjoy it."

"Mmmmmmm..... lovely...."

I removed my hand and shed the glove.

I went to my bag and took out a small bowl, and placed it on the massage table. I also took a rubber and unrolled it over my hardness. I traced the head up and down his crack, at each pass pausing and pressing gently at his anal opening. More "Mmmmms" and other little moans of pleasure emerged from his lips. For good measure, I stepped away and generously applied further lube to his hole and to my sheathed cock. He was ready. I repeated the move, reacquainting his treasures with my cock, then stopped at his hole. I lined up my shaft and thrust inside him with one smooth, steady movement. He let out a gasp, but it was one of pleasure.

"Aaaaarrrrrgghhhh...."

"Mmmmmmm, I love it....... Yes..... Yes...."

"Please Nurse, fuck me.... fuck me in the arse....fuck me deep..."

Continuing with smooth, steady stroked, I pistoned in and out, never withdrawing completely so as to keep his ring stretched. With each thrust I penetrated a little deeper.

His moans and whimpers of pleasure continued. I angled the movements so the head of my cock impinged on the bulge of his prostate each time. I kept a hand on the table for balance and moved my other hand around to fondle his sac and stroke his cock. It was hard and long, longer than mine, and sticking right out. His moans grew louder, and more guttural.

"Aarrgghhh... Aaaarrrgggghhh!..... AAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!"

I stroked his shaft, setting the rhythm in sync with my thrusts. At the end of each penetration I held it in for a few seconds as deep as I could without burying my balls inside him as well, and at the same time circled the pad of my thumb around his urethra. Pre-cum was leaking out continuously, and I smeared it all over the head and down its shaft, providing extra lube. I then started to press my little finger into the hole.

"Excellent, Nikki. Your prostate is responding perfectly, a lot of precum is leaking out. I'm sure you will show me a wonderful and copious ejaculation."

I put my other hand to one of his nipples, softly teasing it at first and pinching gently. I began "Mmmmm.... Ooooohhhh..... Aaaaarrrggghhhhh...."

The sounds underscored his burgeoning pleasure.

I ran my left hand slowly up and down the length of his shaft, silky and slippery with his own precum. I gradually escalated the speed and pressure. As it grew in length and swelled to full thickness, it went from firm to hard. His pelvis gave its first involuntary twitches. He was very close.

And so was I. I lengthened my thrusts, pushing right to the end, and feeling the first tingle and twitches of my own cock. It was safely enclosed in latex, but such was its sensitivity that it sensed the stirring inside his rectum, the tightening grip from his sphincter, and activation of his prostate.

Suddenly I pinched harder on his nipple and twisted it between my thumb and forefinger.

He yelled, "Aaaarrrgghhhh!!!..... Aaaaiiiieeeee!!!.... Yyoowwwwiiieeeeee!!!...."

In other circumstances they might have been screams of pain, but the sexual high and approaching orgasm switched his brain so they were screams of ecstasy.

I momentarily paused my attention to his body. Letting go of his nipple I reached over to the bowl and held it under his cock. I restarted the pumping of his cock, stepping up the pace, and thrust my pelvis at full force, as if trying to bury my ball sac inside him leant forward. I pushed my tongue right into his ear whispered, "Cum for me, Nikki. Cum NOW!!"

The reaction was spectacular.

"Yes!.... yes!! Fuck me, fuck me in my arse..... I'm cumming, Edward... I'm cumming.... now!!..... Aaaiieeeee.... Aaarrgghhhh!!!!!!"

He bucked hard, almost pushing me away and it felt as if he was crushing my cock, and for a moment I broke the rhythm of my thrusts into his rectum. I feared I might drop the bowl, but managed to hold it safe.

His cock spasmed and erupted huge spurt of cum erupted, then another, and a third. Several more, weaker dribbles emerged. The outcome was a generous quantity deposited in the bowl. It was important to collect all his ejaculate, since the quantity would be measured.

Once I regained my balance, I got the fucking back into full flow. I felt the journey to my own orgasm approach. With my right hand I pulled him hard towards me and mauled at his breast, digging my fingers into his pec.

Then it happened. I gripped his hips and held him tight against my pelvis.

I spurted hard. And again. And again.

I roared, "Aaaaarrrrggggghhhhhhhh!!!!!!"

I fired a barrage into the latex, filling it.

The impossible vision went through my mind that it would burst under the pressure, and wondered how he would feel about it. I confess to being addicted to the taste of my own seed, and part of me would have relished sucking it out of him. At an animal level, the thought of all that cum flooding his inside was very appealing to me. Even more appealing was to have our positions swapped and to receive his ejaculate in my bowels, bareback. However, my rational mind knew it couldn't happen and was pleased it didn't. I was more concerned I'd lose his sample.

However, my cum was safely retained my sheath and mine was captured in the bowl. We were both slumped over the table, covered in perspiration and gasping for breath, as our erections gradually subsided. Once I was sufficiently soft I eased out removed the sheath and tied the end in a knot, but it took us a few minutes for us both to regain our composure. I recovered first and grabbed a fresh towel, first wiping Nikki dry.

"How do you feel now? How was it?"

"Nurse, that was incredible. I loved every minute."

"Wonderful! I did too

"Are you ready to get up and stand upright now?"

He was a bit wobbly, but managed OK within a few moments to walk around more or less normally. Satisfied that he didn't need any more time to clear his head, I told him that the treatment had greatly alleviated both his digestive system and anxiety issues. I assured him his fitness for anal sex response was perfect, and his prostate and cock were in excellent order for that purpose. I also said I believed his digestion issues were simply a symptom of his anxiety.

My hands were steady enough now for me to retrieve the bowl and transfer the contents into a small jar.

"I will deliver the sample with my report to the clinic, but I won't go into details of what passed between us this morning, or anything about anal sex. I'll just tell them I performed the necessary physical tests and that you pass with flying colours. I'll also report the good progress we made on alleviating the issues that were bothering you. And I'll send a copy to you."

"I suggest you have your anal health monitored, and arrange regular check-up with the clinic, perhaps once a year. You can ask for me to carry them out, but there is no guarantee about how long I will be on their list of therapists."

I noticed a slight disappointment, so I went on,

"If you wish to receive treatment more frequently, then I would be pleased to arrange it privately."

His eyes immediately lit up.

"Yes Nurse, I think I might need further examination before long. Let me say you gave me a wonderful treatment. I feel so much better for it."

"One more thing, and off the record, you can expect to safely enjoy regular penetrative sex with a cock, and recommend you do so frequently. And if you have difficulty finding suitable partners, then I'm sure we can work something out."

I smiled. Finally, I wondered if there was anything more he wished to do I told him it seemed a shame to waste all the juice that was retained in my sheath, and held it up to show him.

"Nikki, can you think of anything you like to do with it?"

"I don't know if I should say. Nurse, would you think it gross if I said I wanted to keep it?"

"Not at all, Nikki. I trust you will find an enjoyable use for it, but don't wait too long. It tastes better when it's still fresh, though it's best taken directly from the source. Unfortunately I cannot stay to help you with that, as I have to return to the clinic with my report. But you can make a private appointment with me any time."

We hugged and shared a lingering kiss, neither of us able to resist the urge to explore each other's mouth.

Sadly, time and tide do not wait. I broke off to wipe down my soiled dress and gather up my things.

"Goodbye for now, Nikki. Call me soon. Call me Edward."

"Goodbye, Edward. See you soon."