Nikki's Pool Service Pt. 02

Story Info
Nikki invites the hot next-door couple over for a foursome.
9k words
4.57
16.8k
14
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 01/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Foreword: More big tit, blonde MILF bimbo action. This time, there's a redhead spinner bimbo, too! I'm not going for realism or emotional content here. This is just a story about four beautiful people getting busy. The sexual action is strictly boy-on-girl this time around. It involves sexual activity beyond the conventional boundaries of marriage and includes Dominant/submissive power dynamics (though only peripherally), so consider yourself advised.

This is part two of an open-ended series. The next two parts are already planned out, but there are plenty of stories that can be told in future installments. Feel free to drop me a DM or leave a comment if there's something you'd like to see happen with the Pool Service. Who knows? Maybe your idea will become part of a future part! Also, if you enjoyed this, add me to your list of Favorite Authors so you get notified whenever I publish a new story.

thewinedarksea did an incredible job editing this one. I was pretty pleased with the draft when I turned it over to them, but their comments were exceptional in removing ambiguity, addressing continuity issues, streamlining the prose, and removing silly mistakes. Their editing abilities went to 11 on this! If there are any mistakes remaining, the blame is on me alone for doing the final edit myself.

-----

It had been just over a week since my initiation into her "Pool Service" when Nikki called.

"Hello?" I answered flatly.

"Ever get that grass cut?" she offered in response.

I chuckled. "Yeah. It was a rough afternoon, but I got a mower and managed to get the yard done that day. It was dark when I finished, though."

"Rough? Can't imagine why a big, strapping man like yourself would have it rough handling a little Saturday yard work," she teased.

"Well, a sexy she-beast almost fucked me into pieces a bit earlier, so let's say I wasn't quite my usual self."

It was her turn to laugh - a warm, throaty, and full sound. Her voice was low and husky when she spoke. "That's not how I remember it, Ethan. If anything, I'd say it was you trying to fuck me in two."

I found myself nodding as I replied, "Maybe. You didn't call about my yard, though. Is this a service call?"

"Ugh. You sure can take the fun out of flirting, you know?" She paused. When I didn't bite, she continued, "Fine. I'm having my neighbor and her husband over for dinner by the pool tonight. Thought you might be hungry enough to join us."

Hungry? Bet your ass, Nik. I knew she was talking about more than just food. She was horny, I could guess. My balls were overloaded, so I was definitely ready for what she was offering.

I looked at my watch. It was 5:30 pm and my work activities could be shut down quickly. It was an easy decision. "What time? And should I bring white wine or red?"

"We'll probably be by the pool in a half hour but come along whenever you can. I tend to like reds, but we've got plenty already. Bring whatever you like to drink."

"Sounds perfect. I'll see you guys in about an hour."

-----

I arrived and let myself in through the gate. The low sun cast a shadowy but warm glow on the pool area as it set behind a large tree in her yard. I knew I was going to be comfortable in my cabana shirt, linen pants, and sandals. Taylor Swift played at a pleasant volume through several well-hidden speakers.

The three were sitting chatting when I opened the gate, and all turned toward me as the gate made a sound when I latched it closed.

Nikki stood up and greeted me halfway to their table. She wore a sleeveless white dress with a blue floral print that followed the generous curves of her hourglass figure. The plunging V-shaped neckline showed she wasn't shy about displaying her huge and firm tits to all those around her. The hemline stopped mid-thigh, so she seemed to be announcing the same comfort with her long, tanned legs, too. There wasn't a blemish visible all the way down to her strappy white heels. After giving her the quick once-over, I brought my eyes back to her beautiful face which her long, wavy platinum blonde hair framed perfectly. She smiled radiantly as she greeted me with a kiss on the cheek and a quick hug.

She turned to introduce me to the couple now standing with us and grinning happily.

Nikki offered in the perfect hostess voice, "Ethan, these are my neighbors: Lane and April."

I shook his hand. "Nice to meet you, Lane." He was a late thirty-something pretty boy with sandy blonde immaculately manicured hair and perfect teeth. He was well-tanned, around six feet tall, and in good shape, which looked to be more from running than from lifting weights. I couldn't shake the thought of Miami Vice as I registered how he was dressed: white chinos, pink golf shirt, and white boat shoes.

"Likewise," he said warmly. Turning to his wife, he continued, "I think you might have already met April briefly."

"I guess you could say that," I said to him before turning my attention to April.

She curtsied slightly, admitting with a smile, "It wasn't really a proper meeting, Honeybear. Nice to finally meet you, Ethan." She might have been dressed conservatively but there was nothing conservative in her tone, gaze, or demeanor, though she was more subtle than brazen about it all.

April was an extremely petite redhead - probably not even five feet tall - and built extremely slightly. She had a pretty face, but it was more of the girl next door than the drop-dead gorgeous model's face of Nik. April didn't look like she was wearing any makeup beyond eyeliner. She didn't need to. She had the perfect skin that only women in their twenties and thirties have. Her skin tone was sun-kissed with none of the ruddiness or freckles of a typical redhead. Although her olive-with-small-white-polka-dots sundress didn't show off a ton of skin, I was amused to see she was barefoot and her French tip toenails were easily visible. And even though her dress fell to her knees, I could tell she was in killer shape from the leanness of her calves, arms, and face. She was svelte but not skinny. And though tiny, she didn't seem physically helpless either, but I couldn't see enough of her body to know if it was hard work or good genes, so I stopped trying to guess. Her hair was a deep auburn color and straight, though she had gathered all of it to fall in front of her right shoulder ending just below the base of her collarbone.

Nikki gestured toward the seats they had previously occupied. "Go sit back down and relax, you two, while I help Ethan with a drink." She took the bottle from my hands. After surveying the label, she pointed over to a small table near the door into her house. "We've already got a Cab open. Come, I'll pour you some and we can save yours for later."

I stayed close as we walked, so I could speak without April and Lane overhearing, "You look good enough tonight to eat whole, Nik."

"My! Look who's being naughty without so much as an 'if you please.'" She set the bottle on the table and glanced at me briefly before grabbing a glass and starting to pour from the half-empty bottle. The sides of her mouth were upturned ever so slightly.

I noticed her nipples, hard as diamonds, poking through the flimsy fabric of her floral figure-contouring dress. I leaned in close and whispered, "Your nipples give you away, you know."

Her smile broadened and she handed me the full glass. "So does the wetness between my thighs from my pussy down to my knees," she whispered back. "The question is: what are we going to do about it?" she called to me over her shoulder as she made her way back to the table where April and Lane were seated.

As soon as she had seated herself, Nikki dismissed Lane and me with a wave of her hand, "Why don't you two make yourselves useful and go handle the grill?"

"Please, boys - I'm starving!" April added. It wasn't hard to notice that she had been looking directly at me as she made the comment.

"Come on, Ethan," Lane said as he stood up. "Let's go do something useful and leave these two hungry girls to talk about us while we're gone." I followed him, but a sideways glance as we walked away seemed to indicate a second meaning for "hunger." April certainly didn't try to hide her glance in my direction.

"Those two are something, aren't they?" he asked me as we made our way to the other side of the backyard.

The grill was under a small covered outdoor kitchen area with a fridge, range combo, and prep area. Lane removed four small filet steaks from a covered container and patted them dry with paper towels. After checking the grill temp, he said, rather too excitedly for my tastes, "Let's get these going. There's beer in the fridge there. Grab me one, will you?"

I grabbed him a beer and twisted the top off while he got the steaks on the grill. I was perfectly content to let him do all the work. We shot the breeze about the Diamondbacks and a few of his latest cases - with a name like Lane, of course he'd be an attorney. He tried a few times to turn the conversation to my work and hobbies, but I felt like being cagey and didn't engage with anything meaningful. I could tell that he was just handling me and wanted to talk about something else. I could imagine that "something else" had something to do with the statuesque blonde goddess I had smashed earlier.

When Lane finished flipping the steaks, he finally said something that sounded almost authentic. "So... April says that you're in the club now."

He smiled an especially greasy smile. He seemed like such a little man trying to be seen as big. So mentally and morally weak. He was a good-looking guy and I would have liked to watch him tear up a hot porn starlet, but having a friendly conversation with him was more than a little bit of a challenge.

"What club is that?" I asked drily.

"Come on. The Pool Service. April and I have been in since she moved here a year ago," he beamed with pride.

I shrugged, "Guess so." I looked at the girls. They waved at us, giggling. Lane raised his bottle back at them in salute.

I nodded to the girls and smiled. I added out of the side of my mouth to Lane, "Not sure what it means, though."

"Yeah, I know. The girls told me that it was my job to explain it all to you. We're a group of about a dozen married couples that Nikki hosts here for parties. The membership is very exclusive and if you're in, you can rest assured that she knows more about your background, medical history, family, friends, and finances than the FBI or IRS. For parties, she decides when and who. And during the summer, this backyard is our playground. While we're here, anything goes - there's no guilt or shame - but outside of here, there are no extra-marital encounters."

"You used the word 'playground.' What's that mean? Like partner swapping?"

"Hell of a lot more than that. We've done swaps, sure, but there have been theme nights like BDSM. Or one where the guys did their best Magic Mike impressions. How well the girls liked us determined the order each of us got to select our partners for the evening. Nikki always makes a memorable evening and often challenges us to help us to grow stronger individually and as a couple."

The emotions visible on my face must have played like a symphony of disbelief.

Lane laughed. "But probably really just because we make Nikki feel good and it feeds her ego to dominate us all the way she does. Everyone invited always ends up fucking like rabbits in some combination or another."

What the fuck? I did a double-take at that. She was incredibly beautiful and excruciatingly sexy and there was a cleverly hidden intelligence about her, but I certainly didn't feel owned. If anything, I felt the ability to dominate her. Our encounter seemed to indicate a woman who wanted to submit to me. Were all of the couples in thrall to her or was it just a subset that included April and Lane?

"I'm not sure what's on her mind tonight, but I'm hoping to get a turn on that smoking hot piece of ass." He threw me a wink. "I've only fucked her once and it was all too brief for my tastes if I'm honest."

"Gotta say, Lane, April looks pretty damned good and seems like everything you'd want in a wife. I'm not sure I'd be in a big rush to fuck another woman if I woke up next to her every morning."

"You think April would mind? Jesus, she wants to fuck you as much as I want Nikki. Have you not noticed that yet?"

I had noticed. And I sure as fuck felt it. She was thirsty. Maybe a little too thirsty. She was attractive - very attractive - but seemed a tad too desperate. That always came across to me as a self-confidence issue. Maybe these two were just peas in a pod in that respect.

"So, what? You're going to offer your wife to me in exchange for a ride on the Nikki Express?"

"Well, no. Like I said, it's Nikki's place. We're just her Pool Service. She decides what happens and what doesn't." After a pause, he added ruefully, "April said that she doesn't know if Nikki really wants to share you with anyone yet."

I wasn't sure on my need to share her with anyone else yet either. I liked the idea of each of us regarding the other as our own private fucktoy and not having the baggage of entangled emotions and expectations.

Lane made a motion toward a clean plate next to me which I assumed meant the steaks were ready. I sidled up to the grill with the plate and he piled on the four pieces of cooked meat, shut the lid, and turned off the burners.

As we arrived at the table, the girls' conspiratorial whispers ceased, and they cleared room on the table for the plate. Lane used the tongs he used to grill for the distribution of the steaks. After the guys were seated, the ladies started the salad, mushrooms, and bread around the table. For my part, I went fairly light on portions of everything, considering the likelihood of sexual activities to come.

Dinner was a lot of fun. The conversation was relaxed, natural, and easy. April told the story of how she and Lane ended up together, which wasn't especially exciting but it was endearing to hear their high school sweetheart tale. She intimated a few of the ups and downs of being a fitness instructor at a gym chain. Lane gave us a few of those you'll-never-believe-it-in-a-million-years stories about two of his recent cases, Nikki got me up-to-speed on a few of the crazy neighbors trying to stir up trouble for her and a few others, and I had everyone's attention for a while with stories of what it was like doing on-the-set rewrites for CSI and a few other TV shows in Los Angeles in the early 2000s. By this time, we had all finished eating and the sun had long since dipped and given way to the starry night sky.

During a momentary lull in the conversation, I happened to be looking at April when her eyes darted to Nikki. I shifted my gaze to Nik but didn't see any motion, look, or tell of any sort. There must have been something, though, because April was already standing with her wine glass and had taken her husband by the hand, mewling out a sexy, "C'mon, hubby, let's give these two their space while I remind you why you married me in the first place."

The magic hour sky was already well underway, no longer being day and not yet capable of being called night. The only illumination visible there than the deepening purple of the sky above was the dim glow of the pool. Once the couple was on the other side of the pool and more or less in the back corner of Nikki's yard, they settled together horizontally on a well-padded pool chair. April was on top and the two kissed passionately.

Nikki's hand intertwined with mine.

"They're both incredibly beautiful people, Nikki." April was clutching handfuls of Lane's hair while she tried to devour him as they kissed. He used his hands on her butt to try to force her onto him harder. "And you couldn't know this, but I find their exhibitionism for us extremely erotic. I like that they're showing off for us." I looked back to Nikki before continuing, "...and I'm enjoying the thought of us showing off for them."

Now, it was Nikki's turn to stand up and lead me by the hand. "C'mon, stud. I've got a comfy spot for us to make them both jealous as fuck from." She winked at me as she finished. We made our way to the left toward the small building I had guessed to be a guest house.

The portion of the roofline facing the pool was extended out from the building an additional ten feet or so and under this extra coverage was an outdoor bed. As we reached it, I realized why I hadn't seen it before - around the edge of the roof line was a track for a sheer white free-hanging curtain. The curtain had been drawn the previous time I had been here. This was the perfect daytime fucking spot. It would be easy to see out and rather difficult to see in.

For tonight, though, the curtains were completely open and a fan moved air from overhead. Clearly, our activities were intended to be on full display. Well, the two couples were probably fifty feet away from each other in low light environs, so it was more the outline and impressions of sexual appetites that would be on display as well as the sounds.

She showed me her back and then whispered, "Unzip me." I complied as slowly as I could manage. She took a step away from me before pushing the dress off her shoulders and working it down to the floor at her feet. She was completely naked save for these white high heels. I started to undress; she turned to watch with amusement. After I kicked my sandals off, it was quick work to unbutton and shed my shirt.

I stepped to Nikki, pulled her to me, and went right for her neck, not even bothering to kiss her. She let out a loud and drawn-out sigh as I nibbled and nipped on her neck, down her collarbone, and back up again.

Her hand went directly to my cock and I couldn't help but moan in response.

"How many times have you cum since you were here?"

"What kind of question is that?" I retorted.

She continued to stroke me and I moved a hand to her breast. Her breath hitched and her mouth opened without a sound coming out momentarily. "Just answer the question."

"Once."

"With anyone?" I shook my head. "Thinking about me?" she inquired softly and sexily directly into my ear.

"Nope." I felt no need to stroke her ego at every turn, but the lie didn't even sound convincing to my own ears.

She plopped her butt down onto the bed and started tying her hair up in a ponytail. April was starting to moan continuously now. I turned toward them slightly to see what was happening. She was straddling Lane's face, but both were still fully clothed. Well, I assumed that April's panties were off, but she had the front pleats of her dress in bunches in her hands as she held them on either side of her belly so she could watch her man eating out her pussy.

I felt Nikki's hands on the drawstring of my pants. She repositioned me to the side of the bed and worked my pants to the ground. "There, now you can keep watching them while I take my time with this beautiful cock." She gave the tip a quick lick, put a few inches into her mouth, and then pulled off of me quickly enough to make a loud, "POP!"

I looked over at April in time to see that had her attention. She had started to grind her pussy on her man's face and her vocalizations were noticeably louder now that her gaze was transfixed on my hardening cock. I looked down at Nikki again who was staring holes at April, "Thirsty little bitch! She's not worthy of this cock!" Nikki and I locked eyes as she started the journey down to the root of my manhood. After she managed to get about halfway, she screwed her eyes shut and then immediately gagged and pulled off of me.

"Fuck, I'm out of practice." She heaved for air. I grabbed her ponytail with a hand and waited for her to look at me. When she was composed and looking at me, I winked, which elicited a throaty giggle from her. I pushed my cock into her mouth and held her head in place with her hair. When I felt resistance about halfway again, I pulled out and tried again. Again and again, I felt her retch but only a slight amount. Certainly nothing like that first try. After a few minutes, I felt my cockhead pop past her tight ring, and then I was able to bury my entire length in her throat until her nose was pressed deeply into my pubes and I felt her tongue lashing out on my balls.