Nikki's Pool Service Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While Nikki had me throated, I looked across the yard at April, whose eyes were glued to us and bucking and grinding her pussy hard into Lane's mouth. "You wish it was your little throat stretched around my big, fat cock, April?" I teased over at her.

I had barely gotten the words out before her orgasm started - her head jerked backward, her back arched, and she started to wail as her body convulsed, "FUUUUUUUUUUUCK!"

Nikki stopped sucking to watch the sight. "Made a girl cum just from talking to her." She looked up past my throbbing cock at me. "Poor girl. She got it for you pretty bad." She throated me once and then continued, "You want to fuck her little body?" Another throating. I shrugged, at which she smiled, "Of course you do. I don't think I'd like you as much otherwise." I held her head in place with my hand and did the task for her with my hips this time, but when I held my cock down her throat for a few seconds, she gagged. Then I pulled out of her warm mouth.

"Fucker!" She rasped out after she gasped for breath. "Two conditions, though." She throated me again. "One, only I get your cum!" After another quick throating of my turgid rod, she finished the thought with, "And two, I want you to really work her over. I mean it. No holding back on that thirsty little cunt." She spat on my cock and used her hands on me - one caressed my balls and the other jerked my dick just behind the head.

"You want her to know you're the boss, don't you?" I joked.

She giggled and nodded. "Something like that."

I was clearly grooving on her handjob but stayed focused on her face and the conversation at hand. "I'll handle her for you." I caressed her face and received a wink in return. "And everything I have in me is for you and you alone."

"Damn right." She opened her mouth and sucked the head of my super-stiff cock past her luscious lips. Her tongue lashed at me before she swallowed me whole and fucked me with her mouth about a dozen times. I started to feel tell-tale signs of the beginnings of my orgasm. I pushed her off of me forcefully. She looked at me with one of those smoldering expressions replete with pursed lips and steeled eyes. She knew where she had gotten me.

I looked back over my shoulder at the loving couple. Now without any of the clothes from earlier, they presented us with a profile view of their coupling: she was on her knees on the lounge chair and almost completely upright. He knelt behind her, his cock buried up in her pussy and his hands cupping her modest breasts. She squirmed and whimpered as he thrust into her slowly and worked her neck with his lips. They really were beautiful people and their lovemaking, very erotic.

I turned back to see Nikki watching them and fingering her pussy, legs spread wide open. I laid down next to her and stroked my cock gently, more or less just to maintain my erection.

"I want to see them better. You mind?" I asked.

She shook her head. "Nope, I love watching them fuck."

April came silently and when she opened her eyes afterward and checked on what we were doing, I gestured her toward us. She pushed Lane back from her gently and stood up. I pointed back and forth between her and Lane, so it was clear I meant both of them. She took him by the hand and they walked toward us ever so slowly. The tease was wonderful. Nikki was frigging her clit furiously and I was tugging quickly enough to stay rock hard.

As they neared, I gestured to another lounge chair about ten feet away. "We want to see you better."

"Fuck her like a little bitch, Lane," Nikki rasped out forcefully which I took to mean that she was close to cumming. I really wanted to watch these two rut like animals, but it was time to fuck my sex goddess. I waited until April settled on all fours and Lane had buried his healthy hard-on into her from behind. The look of bliss on her face was intoxicating. By the time I had begun to get up, Nikki had already thrown a leg over my crotch to mount me.

"Let them see you stretching me open," she whispered. She was showing both of them what they wanted but weren't getting. I pushed the base of my erection until my tip pointed directly into her wet entrance. She dropped her full weight on my lap and in one fell swoop, my full eight inches were buried inside of her.

"Fuck, you've got some massive tits, Nik," I whispered as I cupped her glorious globes. By anyone's measure, I have big hands but they were no match for her titanic rack. I could use both hands on either side of one of her breasts and still have probably close to two inches between any of the fingers between either hand.

She began grinding her pussy on my cock and frigging her pussy hard again. "I've fucked a lot of guys for the 38FFs you're holding, stud." I sucked a nipple into my mouth. The salty flavor of her sweat was as intoxicating to me as an 80-year-old single-malt Scotch.

I moved a hand to her ass, urging her to move up and down my length. She took the hint. It probably wasn't even a minute before her fucking me and my meeting her with thrusts of my own before the movement inside of her and her clitoral ministrations brought her to the point of orgasm.

"Yeeeeeesssssssssss!" She hissed out as her body shook for at least ten seconds. At the end, she sucked in a large gulp of air and caught herself with her hands against my chest before collapsing on me. We grinned at each other briefly before her eyes screwed closed and her head rolled back again from an intense aftershock. Her pussy clamped rhythmically around my cock.

I was brought back into the real world by the sound of Lane grunting loudly as he came. I peeked around Nikki's slender waist to see the silhouette of April lying prone on her belly with Lane pistoning his cock into her from above. She was holding herself open as he finished inside of her. The timing of his orgasm seemed to suggest Nikki had been correct about the effect of the view we gave them - the light from the pool probably illuminating our joining perfectly.

April pulled her arms under her chin and positioned her head to watch us. I hadn't paid attention for the last few minutes but the languid way she moved indicated more than just the one orgasm we saw earlier. I grabbed Nikki by the ass and spun us so she was on her back and I was still buried inside of her. I positioned us parallel to April and Lane to present them with a prime view.

It felt like I had been in a constant state of edge for the last fifteen minutes. A week's worth of cum in my balls and a quarter hour's worth of priming meant I was close to giving her a huge load. I lifted her ankles to my shoulders and then gripped her arms for leverage. Once I pulled my knees up the bed closer to her hips, I started to drill her soaked cunt like I was looking for oil.

She pulled her ass apart to invite me deeper. I could feel my cum start to rise as soon as I felt her fingertips on my balls.

"Where do you want my cum?" I grunted out quickly as my orgasm started.

"Cum the fuck all over me, you hung bastard!" She screamed. I pulled out and she dropped her feet to the bed and opened her legs wide for the load she was about to receive. Her hands went under her breasts to present two perfect targets that I was about to aim for until she said, "Here, here, here!" before opening her mouth wide and holding her tongue out. I jerked my cock as I aimed at her face.

The first rope left my cock and seemed to stretch from my tip to two feet over her head when it landed with a splat on her - a line running from her belly button, up her tummy, between her big melons, up her chest, neck, chin, nose, and forehead. I must have landed some in her mouth, too, as her tongue retreated, her mouth closed, and she giggled before the second spasm hit me.

This time, I aimed at her right shoulder, which resulted in a thick trail up her belly and over her hand and tit with a big splotch perched directly on her nipple. I continued to jerk my cock until I had a line over her left breast, too, though it wasn't quite as prodigious as the previous two spurts.

I was able to coax out another half dozen more spurts which landed on her ribs and belly. In short, she was coated in a thick layer of my spunk from waist to forehead.

"Fuck, that was soooo hot," April cooed. "I wish it was me under that bucket of cum, Nikki."

I tugged on myself gently to collect a few final drops of cum on the tip of my still erect cock before jamming it back into her. She jerked at the unexpected entry.

"I just want to make sure you've got a little cumin you to go with all that you've goton you," I explained.

She blew me a kiss and then raised a foot slowly until it was straight in the air. Just as slowly, she lowered it to the middle of my chest and pushed slightly until I was reclining on the bed facing the couple. April was absolutely fixated on my erection, which had barely flagged. Even after what looked like a quarter cup of nut butter I had covered Nikki in, I still had plenty left to go again. Lane was jerking his erect cock, eying Nik's hot little honey hole with a dreamlike gaze.

Shifted her position and parted her legs to give Lane the perfect view of his dream girl. Her hands went to her inner thighs and she spoke in a soft honeyed voice to her intended victim. I say "victim" here because I had understood from her words exactly how highly she thought of Lane. That is to say, not very highly at all. If she was beckoning him, it was as a superior addressing a minion to come do her bidding - to be her plaything. Her words confirmed my assumptions.

"Come to me, Laney. Come kiss me," she cooed as she licked her lips. "Come tease my big tits with your mouth," flowed forth from her lips sumptuously as she pushed her breasts together with the tops of her arms. "Come fuck my hot snatch with that adequate cock you're packing there," she finished, as she gyrated her hips and squirmed in a show of desire.

Lane's face was hard to see in just the glow of the pool lights, but I could see enough to know he was in a state of extreme conflict. I was highly amused at the situation Nikki had created here. I mean, Nikki wascovered in spunk and hadn't made any effort to clean even a molecule of my cum off any part of her.

April stood up to help resolve her husband's dilemma saying, "I'd love to lick you clean, Nik."

I reached up, grabbed April's wrist, and pulled her onto me. I kissed her deeply and passionately and she returned that passion twofold. My hands landed on her minuscule ass and hers landed on my chest. After a few seconds, I broke our kiss and whispered to her, "Nothing can save him from being Nikki's plaything right now."

April and I watched Nikki and Lane staring into the other's eyes and playing with themselves slowly and sensually. Neither was even acknowledging the presence of April or me. It was a battle of wills between the two. The winner and the loser of this contest had been determined at birth.

I finished my thought directly into April's ear, "And you're mine." Her body shivered against mine.

When Lane finally spoke, his voice came out weak, betraying the uncertainty I'm sure he was feeling, "Let me get you a towel first."

"No, Laney," Nikki said, immediately and firmly, though in a soft and calm voice. "If you want me, I want you to have me at my most beautiful." Her body continued to undulate sensually. "Don't you find me beautiful, Laney?" He nodded. She continued in a sickeningly sweet voice, "Don't you want to make me feel good?"

"Yes," he groaned, with more conviction this time.

"Don't you want to...FUCK...me?" She straightened her legs toward the ceiling and then opened them wide for him. Her left came to rest on the back of my hands which were massaging April's tight yoga instructor ass. Lane moved from the lounge chair to the bed quickly. He knelt between her legs and positioned his cock head at her entrance, which was squelching loudly from the three fingers she had buried in her pussy.

Finally, I was able to get a good look at him. He had well-defined muscles, but they were flat and lean like what you'd expect of a triathlete. He was extremely well put together and coupled with his chiseled good looks and perfect hair, he was the type of physical specimen that Tinder makes a ton of money on. His cock was more than adequate, and I dare say most women would be happy with both its length and girth.

As he tried to penetrate her, though, her hands moved languidly to block entrance to her center. Lane had mentioned that Nikki would challenge her Pool Service to learn and grow. This was his time it seemed. April and I watched, though I was teasing her asshole with a middle finger, and she had straightened up enough to get a petite hand around my cock.

"Kiss me, Laney," she cooed seductively. He relented at her touch as she tugged him toward her with a hand on his bicep. As he leaned down to kiss her, she moved her hand to the back of his head and mashed their lips together greedily. April gasped softly.

There was no way he couldn't have my cum over his cheeks and nose the way she was handling him. He was trying to keep his body off of her, but Nikki wasn't going to have any of that either. While still trying to suck his soul out of his mouth, she arched her back and pulled his body onto her until they were meshed together from crotch to mouth. She clamped her legs around him and dug her heels into his ass until he thrust himself into her cunt in a single fluid motion.

They both grunted in unison as his length slid home. Even though he wasn't as big as me, I knew she'd still feel it well. And from what I watched of him with April before, he was going to handle Nik fine. I turned my attention back to the little fitness instructor grinding her asshole into my finger and her distended pussy lips against my erection.

Now that I had my hands on her, April seemed so very tiny. I was a foot and a half taller and weighed more than double what she did. I felt like a giant about to fuck an impossibly small woman with an impossible small set of holes and the thought turned me on completely and immediately. I wrapped my hands around her waist and was able to fully encircle her in my hands as I gripped her firmly. The thought of being able to hold her completely drove me wild. I wanted to make her my petite fuck toy and feel her little frame stretch around my size. I didn't want to hurt her - I wanted her to feel absolutely full from me to the point of bursting.

It was time to get her asshole ready. I spun us both on the bed until I could get out from under her and slide down to the foot of the bed. Once I was standing over her, it took little effort to position her on her belly with her legs dangling off the foot of the bed. Then, I squatted between her parted legs, spread her petite yet muscular ass cheeks in my massive hands, and dove in to give her little rosebud a thorough tongue lashing.

"Oooooooh, my fucking God!" she wailed as I licked her asshole repeatedly. It took very little time before she started to buck to try to increase the sensations. I felt her hand reach back and pull my head into her ass with conviction. I stretched my tongue out to be as long as possible and penetrated her balloon knot as deeply as I could manage. She released my head and I fucked her ass with my tongue as best I could. When my jaw started to ache, I pulled back and put a nice-sized wad of spit right onto her brown pucker.

I slapped her ass hard as I straightened up and positioned my throbbing dick at her tight rear entrance. If I had allowed myself a moment's rational thought, I would have convinced myself easily and without hesitation that her petite frame and miniature rosebud would never be able to accommodate my size, but my reptile brain didn't allow for a moment of rational thought.

All I wanted was to wear this five-foot-nothing spinner as a dick ornament with her asshole stretched to dimensions impossible for her to comprehend. So, I lined my cockhead at her sphincter, grabbed her waist tightly enough for my fingertips to touch each other, and pushed into her wet, brown eye with considerable and deliberate force.

"Jesus, that's a monster!" April screamed as my cockhead popped past her tight hole. I paused and allowed her a second to adjust. Her sphincter went through a few cycles of tightening on my cock and relaxing before I resumed putting pressure into her. When I saw and felt her tighten on me, I stopped and when the grip released, I'd resume my assault. For every inch, I'd drop another wad of spit on the point of our joining to keep some lubrication in effect.

Once I was able to work my full length into her, she straightened up, leaned back into me as I placed my arms around her, and whispered where only I could hear, "Please use me, Ethan. I want to be your doll tonight. Use my ass until you cum."

Her ass worked back into my crotch, which I took as a pretty strong cue to start working her asshole with my cock. To make it easier to fuck her, I grabbed her waist with one hand and placed my other on her belly - one hand to push her away from me and the other to pull her against me. Her tiny and taut little body was no match for my size, strength, and sexual hunger. She arched her back to steady her shoulders against my chest and tried to hold on to me as best she could. I fucked her hard and fast, bouncing her around like a rag doll as she panted and groaned.

I lost track of how long I had been grooving on April's impossibly tight anus when Nikki's voice snapped me out of my reverie, "You're close, aren't you, Ethan?" I looked down at Nikki's gorgeous face. Her gaze was so intense, I immediately recalled our agreement. I paused my pace to regain control of my impending orgasm.

Nikki reached out to April and caressed her cheek to get her attention. Nikki commanded her with only a whisper, "Clean your ass off his cock for me, April."

Immediately, I felt April begin to pull herself off of me and I helped by slowly backing out of her. When my cockhead popped free, she wiggled her ass and gaping rosy red butthole for a few seconds teasingly at me. For a split second, I was aggravated that I wasn't going to be able to watch my cum pour out of her well-worn asshole.

That feeling lasted only until April flipped onto her back and put her lips around my cock without a moment's hesitation and as though it hadn't been buried up to the root in her own ass just ten seconds prior. I let her work her mouth on my cock while I watched Lane rut into Nikki's warm hole while he was latched on her right nipple. Her breathing had quickened while she held my gaze. I grabbed the back of April's head and set the pace and depth of her on my length but kept eye contact with my paramour as I used my little cock socket.

Nikki might have been getting fucked by Lane and I might have been getting sucked off by April, but Nikki and I would each be the ones responsible for each other's orgasms. We both knew it. I could see in Nikki's eyes that she was close. I forced April onto my full length and when she gagged, I just held her in place. Nikki pulled her knees closer to her chest and locked her heels behind Lane a little higher. She knew exactly what she was doing because he started to grunt immediately. That subtle little change of angle had him ready to cum again. I pulled April off of me to allow her a brief respite since I was planning to use her throat to bring me off.

"On my tits, baby!" Nikki commanded. With a grunt, he pulled out and stood up. He had a death grip on his cock and he moved quickly to the side of the bed next to her and proceeded to put four nice, thick ropes of his seed on her already cum-crusted boobs. I forced my length down April's throat as I watched him continue to jerk his cock for the last few spurts that dropped off his flagging member down to her shoulder. Nikki's breathing was even more ragged now as she was back to frigging her clit and waiting for me to bring her off.